Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,927 Followers

"Are you having me on?" Sarah asked, wide-eyed. "Kidding me, I think you'd say. I'm trying to avoid Irish idioms, since I'll be living here."

I shook my head. "No, baby, I'm totally serious. I can show you the quarterly statements."

"I've got a sister who's a millionaire? Holy shit!" Karen muttered. "Sorry, did I say that out loud?"

Sarah said, "Forgiven, sister. I feel the same way. Incredulous. So, how do I get that money into my hands?"

I said, "I don't think probate will be necessary, since your mother has no debts here that need to be paid and her only assets are in the trusts. With you already listed as contingent beneficiary, we should only need to take Emily's death certificate to the trust department to get the money released to you. If they say probate is necessary, it might take two or three months with a simple will."

A look of relief spread across Sarah's face, followed by fatigue. She yawned deeply, then muttered, "I'm bloody knackered. Exhausted. Due to the time difference, I've been up more than 24 hours and they've been quite stressful. I don't suppose a unit like this size has a guest bedroom?"

"No, just one bedroom upstairs," I answered. "Karen was going to spend the night, after watching some movies, but I suppose the two of you could take my bed and I'll take the couch."

"I don't have to spend the night, Dad," Karen offered. "I can go home to Mom's house."

"No, stay, Karen," Sarah said. "You clearly had plans with our father, you shouldn't let my arrival spoil them. I'd love to stay up and watch movies with you, but I doubt I'd last ten minutes." Another yawn burst free.

"Which of these bags do you need upstairs tonight, Sarah?" I asked.

"The smallest has my nightgown and toiletries, so I guess that would be best," she answered. I grabbed it and guided her upstairs, showing her the bedroom and bathroom.

"I cannot express how glad I am that you are here, Sarah," I said. "Get your rest and we'll talk more in the morning."

"Good night... Dad," she said, coming to give me a kiss on the cheek and a polite hug. "This still feels like a dream, but it's finally a pleasant one."

Returning downstairs, Karen had a movie in the Blu-Ray player and patted the couch beside her. As I sat down, she softly said, "We're not going to make love tonight, are we?"

I hadn't yet thought about it, in the rush of events. It wasn't the only thing that wasn't going to happen, either. "I think we need to talk to Sarah about our relationship in the morning, but I don't think it would really be appropriate for her to overhear us grunting and moaning down here until we tell her. Can't keep us from making out and cuddling, though."

We did just that for the duration of the movie, then Karen grabbed her overnight bag and headed upstairs, to join Sarah in my queen bed.

~~~~~

I awoke around 4:30 AM, not sure what had roused me, until I heard a moan from upstairs, then another. I pulled the blanket off of me on the couch and crept towards the staircase. By the time I reached the top of it and saw the lights were on in my bedroom, its door open, I was certain that I was hearing both of my daughters moaning. My cock was already reacting to what I thought I would see. A glance confirmed that the two of them were in a 69 on my bed.

Karen was on top, her head towards the foot of the bed, closer to the door. I could see her tongue splitting Sarah's labia, chasing juices that were oozing down to Sarah's rosebud.

Envy filled my heart and I knew I was doomed. I wanted that to be my tongue in Sarah's pussy. Even if I turned around, I would always want it. I took a step forward.

My hand reached for my boxer briefs, pushed the elastic waistband under my nuts and began to stroke my stiff cock, as I tip-toed around the bed. It felt like I was dreaming.

I walked closer, gazing mostly at Sarah's body, so much like Emily's at the same age. My irresistible attraction for Emily was morphing into a new one for Sarah. My cock didn't care to tell the difference. I pulled my tshirt off and pushed my briefs to the floor before my left knee went onto the bed and I started to get closer to the pair.

"Dad?" hissed Karen, noticing me for the first time as the mattress shifted. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Joining in," I said. Karen rolled away from me, drawing Sarah's attention to me.

"Father?" Sarah asked, looking up at me, eyes glazed over in lust. "Do you want to have sex with us... with me?"

I answered, "That's incest, honey. I was only planning to share Karen with you."

Liar.

"Unless... that's something you want?" Gods help me, I couldn't resist asking. My eyes were taking in every inch of her delectable body.

"Our not-so-little secret?" Sarah asked, rising onto her knees to face me, her right hand resting against my shoulder as her thumb stroked my lips, testing my mustache and the soul patch below my lower lip. Upright, her body was even more amazing, a shade less curvy than Karen, except for her bust, which appeared to be a D cup. Her left hand began stroking my cock, sending a shiver up my spine.

"It better be a 100% secret," I said, my own hands moving to her ribs, my thumbs running along the bottom of her gravity-defying breasts. "Are you on birth control?"

"A hormonal IUD," she replied. "Mother's doctor put me on it to regulate my periods when I was 16."

"Are you two crazy?" Karen asked. "She's your biological daughter, Dad."

"That I am, Karen," answered Sarah. "But does that make me more his daughter than you are? You love him as your father yet admit that you shag him anyway. He was just a name to me before yesterday. A bundle of hopes, but not real love, not yet. Yet, I felt attracted the moment I laid eyes on him, getting wet between the legs especially when he embraced me. You disregard the familial bond, I would be disregarding the biological bond instead. Yes, the law says one matters more than the other, but why should it, if we take precautions against pregnancy? We're back to being a woman and a man who want to fuck for love and pleasure, not procreation, but have to keep it a secret."

"I... I don't know if I can argue that I'm somehow the lesser daughter," Karen said. "My heart says we're equals, even though you're new to the family."

Sarah said, "Then don't argue it, Karen. Join me in loving our father, because you're not going to stop me, short of reporting us to your police. You certainly don't have a problem loving each of us separately."

"Neither does the law," Karen said. "It's only the two of you committing a crime. I just don't want to see either of you led off in cuffs. So, if I can't talk you out of this, I guess we have to keep super quiet about it."

All through this, Sarah was still stroking my cock, just lightly enough to keep me aroused and my thoughts scattered, but not trying to get me off. Pre-cum had been leaking from me, making my shaft slick between her fingers.

The moment Karen gave in, Sarah dropped to all fours in front of me, waggling her tight butt at me. To Karen, she said, "Either lie in front of me or under me, so you can lick us both, sis."

Karen chose under, scooting below Sarah's torso. Remembering the thought that had drawn me into the room, I also got on my hands and knees, to lick Sarah together with Karen for about five minutes, finally causing her to scream in orgasm.

Karen grabbed my cock as I straightened up and knee-walked closer, giving it a quick suck before splitting Sarah's labia with the other hand and guiding my glans inside.

"Hmmmm, Dad, your cock feels soooo good," Sarah said, as I slowly sheathed myself in her.

"So do you, baby," I responded. Sarah's pussy, at least, didn't remind me of Emily at all. Where a girl of 18 had learned to control her muscles like this, I wasn't sure I wanted to know as her Dad. As I hit bottom and held still for a moment, Karen stroked my nuts with one hand, the other frigging across Sarah's clit as Karen licked all around both of us.

"Fuck me harder, Dad," Sarah begged. I started pushing faster in and out of her tight pussy, flexing my Kegels to avoid shooting off right away. As the desperate urge to cum retreated, I increased my speed, until I was slapping into her ass. She pushed back to match me, managing to keep her pussy over Karen's mouth and vice versa.

Karen was the first of us to cum, moaning into my nuts when she'd sucked one of them into her mouth. She let go to scream, "Sarah! Oh, fuck, your tongue's amazing!"

I slammed into Sarah even faster, knowing that this time I wasn't going to be able to hold back. Her muscles started grasping my shaft, as her body started to writhe, and I let go, spurting into her a dozen times.

As soon as I started to withdraw, Karen's mouth was right there, to lick across my cock and seal itself over Sarah's leaking hole to suck out as much of my cum as she could, swallowing gulp after gulp. I watched as my daughters continued licking each other, then lay beside Sarah to suck on her right breast, nibbling on her nipples. Their next orgasms were simultaneous, screams and moans filling the room.

The three of us spooned together, with Sarah in the middle and me behind her, and fell back asleep.

~~~~~

Waking again at 9, I felt no more guilty after sex with Sarah than I had with Karen. Like her sister, Sarah is an adult, able to make her own decisions. If anything, I think she was more emotionally mature than Karen, even being 18 months younger. Certainly more mature than Emily had been, all the time I'd known her before she disappeared.

The only thing I did feel when I woke up behind Sarah was love. I bent my head to give a quick kiss to the back of her neck. She purred and whispered, "I'll give you 40 years to stop that."

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No, I was just lying here basking in the love I've walked into. I was so afraid for weeks that I would get here and either not be able to find you or be turned away. I didn't know what I would do. I can't go back to Ireland. They didn't prosecute me for being in the country illegally, but I was told not to apply for a visa for 10 years. Not even to visit Mother's grave."

"That doesn't seem fair," said Karen, who rolled over to look at the two of us. Sarah turned onto her back, so she could see both of us. I struggled to keep from staring at two sets of tits in front of me. "You should be allowed to visit her grave."

Sarah said, "I struggle with what to feel for my mother. She took me from my father for no good reason. She might as well have murdered him."

I said, "I can't tell you how to feel about her, Sarah. I've certainly had times when I hated your mother for what she did. But I knew that I had to move on from that to a degree of forgiveness. You only recently found out what happened. I hope you can find your own peace with it."

Sarah chuckled, then asked Karen, "Is he always this noble? It does not quite square with the kind of man who would fuck his daughters."

Karen laughed, then said, "Actually, it fits in perfectly. He loves us with every fiber of him, without possessiveness. Making love to either of us is about showing that love, not taking advantage of us. It's what makes it so damn easy to love him back the same way."

I said, "Don't make me out to be a saint, either of you. You do something to get my dick hard, like seeing the two of you going at it last night, and I'm going to be drawn towards it. My cock wants to be in a mouth or pussy as much as the next guy. Society would say I shouldn't want either of you, yet I didn't think much about it last night. I just wanted you, Sarah. I still want you both, badly." My cock was already stiffening, just talking about it. "So, how did the two of you start, since I missed that part?"

Sarah said, "I woke up needing the loo, which woke Karen. We started talking once I got back. Karen confessed to being your lover. Once I knew she was okay with sex with her step-father, I asked if that applied to step-sisters, too. We kissed and it progressed from there."

"She kisses real well, Dad," Karen said. "You two didn't really kiss last night, did you?"

Sarah and I looked at each other, then I leaned down to kiss her like a lover for the first time. Karen was right, Sarah was a very good kisser, knowing when her lips needed to be soft, when firm, her tongue seeking mine in the right amount.

Pulling away from her, I heard her stomach rumble. "When did you eat yesterday, Sarah?" I asked.

"Breakfast before I went to the airport, sandwich at Heathrow, then I had a meal and a snack on the flight from London. I was too nervous about getting through customs and meeting you to eat after that. It probably wouldn't have stayed down. After you agreed to take me in, I was too tired."

"Breakfast," I insisted and rolled to the side of the bed. Walking around it, I picked up the tshirt and underwear I had discarded earlier and put them back on. I turned back and both girls were looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"You've got two naked, willing girls in your bed this morning, and you're thinking about food?" Karen said.

"No, I'm thinking about the fact that while you and I ate a pretty good sized dinner 12 hours ago and could probably wait a couple hours before lunch, Sarah didn't. An early start before flying plus eight hours of time change means she's basically missed two meals in the last 36 hours. It's nearly dinner time in Dublin, after all. I've got to put my Dad hat on for at least a little bit and take care of my daughter."

"Dad's right, Karen," Sarah said. "I am pretty hungry. As delicious as you are, you aren't very nutritious."

I headed downstairs and slipped on the slacks from the day before, then made turkey sausage patties and scrambled eggs, along with buttered wheat toast, cranberry-pineapple juice and coffee. While I cooked, the girls showered, together from the squeals I heard, and came down ready for the day. Karen showed Sarah where the washer and drier were stashed under the staircase and Sarah started a load of clothes from one of her suitcases before sitting down to eat.

Over the kitchen table, I said, "I don't have either regrets or guilt for this morning. Do either of you?"

"No regrets," said Karen. "Concerns that the two of you will get in trouble, yes. Otherwise, it was amazing."

Sarah said, "Let the law be our worry, Karen. You only need to stay quiet about it."

Karen asked, "You seem awfully sure about this, sis. Almost as if you'd thought through the repercussions before you got here."

Sarah said, "I did, but not in regards to Dad. I suppose it wouldn't shock you now to admit that I wanted my mother to be my lover, first. She made me wait until I turned 18. If she hadn't died, our very first time together was going to be that night, as my birthday gift."

"Still a crime, though?" I asked.

Sarah shook her head no. "Actually, most incest laws don't address same-sex relatives. Ireland's certainly doesn't. It outlaws men from having sex with mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister and half-sister, and outlaws women having sex with the mirrored list of male relatives. It wasn't changed after homosexuality itself was legalized."

Karen said, "I notice you didn't list grandmother and aunt as prohibited."

Sarah nodded, then said, "They're not mentioned in the law. Apparently, a grandfather can't have sex with his granddaughter, but a grandmother isn't stopped from having sex with her adult grandson, perhaps because it's expected she's in menopause by then. Aunts and uncles aren't mentioned at all, even though they have the same level of shared DNA as a half-sibling does."

"Sounds like the U.S. actually has the stricter laws, although they vary from state to state, rather than having a national law," said Karen. "They all outlaw both grandparents and aunts and uncles. Arizona is one of those which outlaws first cousins and some states also outlaw step-parents and step-children, either during the marriage that creates the relationship or after."

"You researched that, honey?" I asked.

"Wikipedia has an article on it. I did want to check that Arizona didn't call what I wanted from you a crime, Dad," Karen answered. "I'm glad I didn't have to choose since Arizona doesn't prohibit step-fathers and step-daughters, but I probably would have made the same choice Sarah has."

The doorbell rang. I got up and answered it, to find Andy at my doorstep. "Hi, Dad!" he said. "I just got in and Mom told me about Sarah. I didn't want to wait until the party to meet her."

"Sure, we're just finishing up breakfast. There's a little left, if you're hungry." I turned back into the entryway, letting him follow me.

"You know Mom," he said, chuckling. "She had breakfast waiting for me when I got to the house. Like she hadn't seen me in a year, instead of since graduation."

"Hey, bro!" called out Karen from the kitchen table, as she and Sarah stood. "Sarah, this is our knuckleheaded brother, Andy. Andy, this is Sarah."

"She's gorgeous," I heard Andy whisper as he passed me. In a louder voice, he said, "Hi, Sarah. I get to be the last to welcome you to the family." He continued across the room and took Sarah into a hug. She looked right at Karen over his shoulder and mouthed, "Wow!"

I started clearing the breakfast dishes while Karen, Andy and Sarah sat on my couch, chatting. I then excused myself to finally take my morning shower while the three of them kept talking.

When I was dressed and came downstairs, it was to the sight of Andy and Sarah making out, Karen looking on uncomfortably. Spotting me on the stairs, Karen rose from the couch and approached me, pointing at me to go back upstairs. I complied and she followed. When she joined me in my bedroom, we sat on my bed. She said, "I've never seen two people fall in love at first sight before, but if that doesn't describe the two of them, I don't know what does."

I sighed. "I fell in love with Sarah's mother just as quickly. Andy's probably reacting to similar things in Sarah. I hope Sarah doesn't give him cause to regret it like Emily did."

Karen furrowed her brow before saying, "I'm feeling jealous. Except, I can't tell if I'm jealous of Andy being with Sarah, her being with him or both."

"Honey, are you saying you're attracted to your brother, too?" Her expression answered my question. "Have the two of you already...?"

Her turn to sigh. "No. I thought about it, but decided the risk was too high. He doesn't know how I feel, about either of you. I was hoping to use my birthday party to reveal us to him, but Sarah complicates things."

"After this morning, my being with Sarah, are you still feeling the same way about incest?"

"Are you suggesting that I should try to steal him from Sarah?" Karen asked.

I answered, "I'm not suggesting any action until you're clear about your feelings, honey. If you still have no intention of being with your brother, the only question then would be whether you still want to be with Sarah, either by stealing her back from Andy, sharing her with him and possibly me, or letting her go. But if this morning has changed your view of incest enough to make pursuit of Andy a possibility, and Andy is accepting of both your advances and my relationship with Sarah, it could result in not just a love triangle but a diamond. Two men sharing two bisexual women."

"You're serious?" she asked.

"It's one possible outcome, one I think I could be okay with, because I wouldn't have to let either of you girls go, just share you both with your brother. But the first question to be answered is yours. Do you want Andy as your lover, despite it being incest?"

"Before you answer that, Karen, you should know I'm a no," said Andy from the doorway, Sarah standing behind him. "Both to the incest and the idea of sharing. I came up here to ask Dad if it would be okay if I asked Sarah out for a date tonight, only to overhear that she's apparently his lover and yours, too. Is this true, Sarah?"

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,927 Followers