Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,937 Followers

Sarah calmly said, "I was exhausted when I arrived last night, 'running on fumes' I think you'd say, so I came up here early. Karen joined me in the bed after watching a movie with Dad, while he slept on the couch. When I woke to pee around 4 AM, we got to talking. Karen admitted to being Dad's lover and we wound up making love to each other. Our moans woke Dad up. He walked in and when he went to initiate contact with Karen, asked if I was okay with sex with him, too. I said yes, and he fucked me from behind while I was over Karen in a 69, then we fell asleep again. While I accept the idea of incest, I know there's no real future in it, since I cannot marry him or really live with him full-time without risking that the secret would be revealed. I would rather find a man of my own who I could marry. If that man were then okay with my occasionally making love with Karen and Dad, that would be fine with me. If that man were you, it might just be perfect if you engaged in incest with Karen, too."

"You want me to have sex with my sister?" Andy asked.

"That is not what I said. I don't want you to do anything that you don't want yourself, Andy," Sarah answered. "I just want you to know I would be quite okay with that outcome, like Dad said. Even if you and I were in San Jose and they were here in Phoenix and we only got together on visits. Or are you too disgusted to still want to date me?"

"So, what are we talking about? A foursome?" Andy asked.

I answered, "It doesn't have to be that. It could be any combination of duos, threesomes or the foursome. Just so we're completely clear, my focus is still Karen." I walked over to my dresser. From the sock drawer, I pulled out the ring box that had been stashed there.

All three gasped as I turned around and they saw the box. Dropping to one knee where Karen still sat on the bed, I opened the box and said, "This was supposed to happen last night, but now is as good a time as any. I have fallen in love with you, Karen, man to woman, far above my love for you as my daughter that serves as a foundation. I think you feel the same way. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Do I still get to call you 'Dad'?"

"It's better if you call me 'Tom', at least in public, sweetie. We're probably still going to get some strange reactions as it is, even just based on our age difference."

"So long as I still get to call you 'Daddy' in bed," she said.

"Mom's going to shit," Andy said.

Karen said, "No, she's not. She gave me her okay before I approached Dad... Tom about becoming his lover. This shouldn't surprise her, at all, except for how fast we've fallen for each other. But since you appear to have fallen for Sarah even faster, I seem to be in good company. As for Dad's first question, about wanting you, I'm a yes if you are. But if you're not, that's okay, too. Like Sarah said, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

Andy looked pained. "I just don't think I can, sis. I grew up as your protector, even when Dad came on the scene. My first instinct is to kick Dad's ass for even touching you, never mind Sarah. I won't, because I love you, him and maybe Sarah, too, but I'm still a no on becoming your lover. As for you, Sarah, I'd prefer to be your only man, but I won't stop you from loving your Dad or Karen, if that's your choice. But I don't think I can join in. Sorry."

Sarah turned to me and asked, "Dad, is it okay with you if we treat this morning as a special event? I'd like to see where these feelings I'm having for Andy might go and I'd rather he be able to know my love and body is his and his alone."

I said, "Of course, honey. I want the people I love to be happy, especially my children. If Andy does that for you, I'm completely okay with being just your Dad and treasuring the one time I got to be with you, without regrets."

Sarah responded, "I reinstate my claim that you are too noble for words. I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, Baby."

~~~~~

Author's Note: Just a little tale for all those who complain that all my stories turn into polyamorous marriages. (Yes, there was actually a draft that revealed incest between Andy and his mother, leading to a proposed group of five, but it got too unwieldy, even for me.)