All Comments on 'Reunion'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

This was a sweet quickie of a story! It should have been a little longer, but it was good!

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
can't resist

a very sweet story,only quibble is it is likely is samantha was taking hormones and blockers for 10 years she wouldn't really be able to get erect and she wouldn't have any "sweet cream"...seriously a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for this, it was well written and for being short had very well developed characters. Fantastic and I hope to see more from you.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago
DAM YOU !!!!

You made my mascara run AGAIN!!! LOL!!!!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
another good story, hot sex, good plot/characters

nicely written too-thanks

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Michelle, He Does It All...

...The time, I had to start a whole 'nother box of tissues... sometimes its just plain tough reading these stories, but I wouldn't trade the feeling for anything. Thank you for another tear filled, and lovely evening of reading wonderful prose, can't wait for lots more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Once again you prove your art to be well constructed, artfully decorated, and craftily understated, which, to me gave the characters realistic depth.

I love the feel of wet eyes from the human warmth within your tails --- tales. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful, touching and heart warming

Griffin, you have penned a beautiful story for which I congratulate you. Thank you so very much for this heart warming story of human acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story....

Two minor issues though. Protocols do not call for water to be poured onto a car in the possible event of a fire. The water would have spread out the petroleum products such as the oils, transmission fluid and especially the gasoline. This would have caused the potentiality of the car fire to increase exponentially. Also, any medic such as the Hero would know the proper way to stabilize a patient after an automobile accident. This is even more important when it is a vehicle flipped over with entrapment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i know this is an old story but needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story. ..... the right man came home.

This was a wonderful and sweet story. Yeah, Brad is still a jerk.

I would love to read more stories like this..... hell, I'd give anything to live a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I really liked it,i like happy endings ,thank you for writing the story.

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story for the most part, though it did feel a bit rushed. The ending completely threw me though. I'm expecting a nice little HEA wrap up and instead there is this weird scene based around an incredibly unbelievable coincidence. Which you felt the need to make even more unbelievable by saying he rescued someone else at the same spot(who were themselves rescuing someone....seriously?). Why? I mean, why pile on to an already silly bit of plot development that really served no purpose in the first place? Also why build up this romance only to have it end with the return of a character I couldn't care less about? Oh, a trans saved him and his wife's life so now he's suddenly tolerant of them? Yeah, cause that's the kind of guy you want to have over for dinner.

Good setup, okay follow through, but just an outright terrible ending.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787over 3 years ago
Sweet

I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I love the sweet story of love and acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

beautiful story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous