Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

_______________________________

They still lived in the same home. Robert and Emily Martin, looked pretty much the same as they use to. A little older maybe. We briefly got reacquainted and Sammy went to help her mom finish dinner. Robert offered me a beer from a fridge in the garage. He unscrewed the cap from his and took a sip. He eyed me and crossed his arms.

"How long have you known you were gay, Rick?"

"E--excuse me sir?"

"No need to play games son. How long you knew?"

"I am not gay sir."

"I wasn't born yesterday, son. I saw the way you looked at each other. You've been boinking my son. So how long?"

"Number one: she is your daughter and what we do is none of your business." I thought that he understood. Evidently not!

"He's got a pecker, doesn't he?"

"She is a woman Sir!" I was starting to get pissed. " I don't care what you say about me, but I am not going to let you run her down, understood?"

"So you're going to defend her, even to her own father?"

"I'll defend her to anybody, Sir!" I was really pissed now!

The man had the gall to smile. "Settle down Rick. I had to test you. We have accepted her as Samantha for quite a while now. I just had to know if you had the stones to take care of her."

"Daddy! What did you do?" Sammy and her Mom had just entered the garage.

"Rob! What did I tell you?"

" Emma, I was just making sure Sammy's boyfriend had her six." I had forgotten that he use to be a cop. He reached out his hand. My anger faded. I guess I would do the same thing in his place.

"I understand sir!" I was relieved and took his hand. Sammy slid into my arms and hugged me.

"If you two are done sparing, dinner's ready." Her Mom announced.

We had just finished a wonderful meal. I had forgotten how good of a cook Sammy's mom was. I took a sip of my coffee. "That was wonderful Mrs. M."

"You always had a good appetite, Rick. It really is nice to see you again."

I set back in my chair. It was now or never. " Are the two of you ok with Sammy and me?"

Mrs. Martin glanced at her husband and took his hand. "We accept Samantha as a woman. Believe me, it took a while. But once we did, all we could want for her is to be happy. Samuel was unsure and sad, but Samantha--- she's like a butterfly." A tear formed in her eye.

"Sam was our baby." Robert continued. "We looked for years to find ways to help. Then one day he told us he wanted to be a girl. We balked at first, but realized that with each small step, Samantha came alive. Samuel didn't die, because he was never really there. Each day brought her closer and closer. We came to the conclusion that it was meant to be." He smiled and looked her way. " Besides she's a little hard to shut up."

"Daddy!" Samantha complained as her dad chuckled.

"She was out of school and we helped in the ways we could." Sammy's mom continued. "She started taking transition drugs and we made changes in her wardrobe. Samantha blossomed and we realized that she was happy. We financed some of her surgery. She learned how to be a realtor and eventually moved out. One night she was over for dinner. She confided with me that she had always loved you, Rick." Mrs. Martin glanced at her daughter. "Samantha told me she was going to the reunion to see you. I was afraid she was going to be hurt. I never in my wildest dreams thought that you two could be together as a couple. We are so happy for the two of you." She smiled.

I set back and took it all in. "I know that we have only been together for a day." I took Sammy's hand and looked into her eyes. "But I truly love you Samantha." I patted my leg.

"I love you too, Baby." She climbed into my lap. She leaned back against me. "Oh, what's in your shirt pocket?"

"I don't know Sammy. You'd better look."

She reached in. "What the heck is---?" She gasped as she pulled out my surprise.

"I hope you like it Samantha. I picked it up while you were showing your house." She just stared, her mouth open."

"Looks like you finally found a way to shut her up son." Robert Martin grinned.

"My God Samantha, it's beautiful." Her mom was almost as shocked. Sammy held up the engagement ring I bought her.

"Hope it fits. Not sure if they will take it b-----." Samantha's kiss cut me off.

_____________________________

I moved in with Samantha, seeing as I only had an apartment. Surprisingly enough, the adjustment was minor. As a paramedic, I worked a 24 on and 48 off shift, so every third night she spent by herself. We got to where we worked together like spokes on a wheel. On the nights I had off, we fucked like bunnies. You know; I was never much of a ladies man, so I never dated a lot. I never really knew what I was missing till Sammy showed up. Who knows; maybe it was meant to be.

It was our third month Anniversary and her birthday. My pretty lady had come home after showing four homes in a row. I could tell her ass was dragging. I was waiting for her with a surprise. Sammy called out to me, confused, because I usually met her at the door. By the time she found me I was set up in the extra bedroom with the new massage table I bought her, for her birthday.

"Happy birthday Sammy. Care to take it for a spin?" Her smile said it all. She stripped and I helped her on. I pre-warmed the oil and started on her back and shoulders.

"Oh!" She groaned. "That is so heavenly!" Her beautiful olive skin glistened as I worked her trapezius and deltoids. "Might have known you would find another way to get your hands on my body."

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" I teased. "I could stop."

"Don't you dare." She moaned. "Yeah, Baby. Right there!"

I worked the oil in to her arms, her back and then her ass. As much as I've seen her lovely butt, I never got use to how perfect it was. I did a real bad impression of broken English. "You want Happy Ending? Cost you extra!"

She giggled. "If you give me happy ending; I love you long time Joe." She teased back. She rolled over. Her erection was only about four inches, but it was harder than last year's fruitcake.

"What do you expect me to do with that?"

Samantha smiled. "She needs a kiss, Baby." Her hand reached up to my head.

"I don't kiss on the fir---." I guess it didn't matter, because she pulled me down and soon my mouth was full of her cock. Sure; like I didn't want that to happen.

I bobbed a few times. "Yeah, Baby. That's the way Momma likes it." She breathed. I pulled up.

"Sammy, it's a shame that you are so shy. I think th---." She pulled my head down again.

"Less talking; more sucking." I was going to say 'my pleasure'; but it's rude to talk with your mouth full. After a bit, she pulled me off again and jumped off the table. My shorts were pulled down around my ankles and she swallowed my dick.

"Hey, I thought you were tired, Sammy?" She could really suck cock! She worked me over good. Soon she was up again and bent over the table.

Sammy looked over her shoulder. "I hope I don't have to paint you a picture."

"Damn it Baby. You are so HOT!" The oil I had used on her ass helped me to slide in. She gasped. "What nothing to say, Samantha?"

"Fuck me Baby! Make me cum!" She growled.

I started pounding her ass. I knew she liked it rough sometimes, but she started ramming herself back at me. I had her sandwiched between me and the table and really gave it to her. She screamed and laid limp on the table. I thought I had hurt her, I took Sammy in my arms.

She looked up at me, a little glazed over. "Damn, that was good baby!" She reached for my cock. "Does my Ricky need to be finished off?" I simply nodded. "Good, 'cause Sammy needs her protein." I slid onto the table and Samantha slid her mouth onto my dick. Within moments she had milked me dry.

______________________________

We were on our way back from the Snowbird, ski lodge. We had reservations for Sammy's birthday dinner. The late Autumn sun was just setting over the desert as we traveled down the mountain road. I held her hand. Even after three months, it was hard to believe that this lovely woman was mine.

Samantha saw it first. The headlights of a car shone, upwards down by the next curve. That bend had a nasty reputation for being an wreck magnet. I could see in our headlights that the guard rail had been taken out. It was a shallow swale, so there weren't many fatalities, but the insurance companies still hated it. I pulled over out of the way and flipped up my cell. The 911 operator answered.

"Automobile accident. Parley Canyon Rd. One vehicle. Switchback Ravine." I handed my phone to Sammy. "Stay here." I told her. But she was already pulling on jeans and sneakers, she had stashed in the blazer.

"You might need help Baby."

"Damn it Sammy!" I didn't argue. "Be careful my love."

"You too baby!" We started sliding down the slope. Funny thing, the last time I was here, I picked up a man who had been stuck by lightning, trying to rescue a woman from another accident. The car was on it's side. Unfortunately the closer I got, the more I could smell gasoline. The tank must have ruptured. The vehicle had a big sunroof. Thank God it was open.

There were two people in the car; a man and a woman. He was moving; she wasn't. He raised his head up when I pounded on the roof. Fuck! It was Brad Johnson. He yelled when he saw me. The car was upright on the driver's side and the blonde woman was suspended by her seat belt.

"Brad, we got to get you two out of there. When I say now, I want you to pop her belt."

"Save Shelly. Leave me if you want, but save her." He was crying.

"We're going to get you both out Brad." I positioned myself to drag her out through the roof. Sammy came around from the other side of the car.

"Better hurry Baby. There is gas pouring from the tank." My Samantha had the same guts as her dad.

"Now Brad." He popped the seat belt and supported the woman as I took hold of her. She woke up as I hauled her out. Sammy put her arm under her shoulder and helped her limp away.

"You're next Buddy." I grabbed his arm as he unbuckled his own belt. It was a lot more effort, but soon he was standing on his own. We headed back for the slope as two fireman helped Sammy and the woman back up to the road. Two more pulled Brad and I down the swale farther as a bucket chopper dumped it's payload of water on the car. This insured that the car wouldn't catch fire.

I recognized the fire engine company as one of the ones I worked with, in the past. The guys got Brad and myself back up to the road, as paramedics treated the woman. "Man, you guys got here fast."

One of the fireman, John Desoto, helped Brad over to the ambulance. "The driver called 911 ten minutes before you did Murphy. By the way, thanks for doing our work for us, Buddy." He smiled.

The woman turned out to be the same blonde I saw at the reunion. Shelly was Brad's wife. She ended up with a broken arm and a minor concussion. I think that the worst that happened to Brad, was he came close to shitting his pants. They were transported to LDS hospital and Sammy and I headed for home.

________________________________

Two weeks later I had pulled a large tray of my homemade lasagna out of the oven, when the doorbell buzzed. Sammy checked on our visitor as I placed the pan on the table. I heard some people talking. I thought it might be her parents, so I headed for the living room. Samantha was being hugged by someone with his back to me.

"Thank you for saving Shelly, Samantha."

"Brad?" Sure enough, it was Brad Johnson. He turned to me as I saw his wife also hug Sammy.

He saw me. "Rick. Thank you and Samantha for what you did. You saved us!" I hated to tell Brad that the fireman would have had no problem, but I wanted to see where this was going. I stuck out my hand, which he bypassed entirely and got me in a bear hug.

"Thanks Buddy. You can't imagine how grateful we are." Well, the man was sincere.

"Brad, Baby!" Shelly spoke up.

"Oh, yeah. Samantha I wanted to apologize for what I said, back at the reunion. Not only was it way out of line, it was plain wrong." My, God. What, did Hell freeze over?

"We don't want to intrude on your day any more, but we want you to know, Samantha and Rick; we are very grateful to the two of you for what you did." Shelly smiled. I was really beginning to like her.

Sammy looked at me. "You two hungry? We just took dinner out of the oven and we have plenty?"

"We don't want to be a bother guys." Brad offered.

"No bother at all. Right Honey?"

I hesitated and swallowed hard. "Uh--no bother guys."

"Come on. Lets eat." Sammy took Shelly into the kitchen with her.

Brad put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me a little too close. "Buddy, the next time you need a new vehicle; come see me. I'll get you one at cost."

You know, I think I liked the old Brad better. We walked into the kitchen. "Don't suppose you guys play cards?"

I got the strange feeling it was going to be a long night.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12