All Comments on 'Reunion'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Let me get this straight. You want me to invest the time to read three chapters of a story you are not sure you are going to finish. I will wait until all four chapters are posted before I start on chapter one.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @Drbeamer3333...

I like your stories @CharlieB4, but read a long story that you don't want to choose an ending, and then wait for the readers opinion, it's a little too much...If you wrote just this part and ask what he should do, I would agree...My opinion is that he shoudn't do it...She is a rich bitch, he could donate the semen in a clinic for her...That's all...All she wants is to end their marriage...For now 3*, but the way this is going is the wrong way, for him, for her and for their daughters...Bullying happens in all schools, public or private...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

1* for pretty much saying it won't be finished.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Well, an interesting enough premise...

... Have to believe that this one will fall into the "careful what you wish for because you just might get it" category. Of course, the jury's still out on whether this is a good story or not. At this stage, the best I can say is not horrible.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Sally Wants Him To Do It NOW, But...

What's going to happen some day in the future when Sally decides she's mad at him for fucking Melissa?

I'm pretty sure "You made me do it!" isn't going to fly as an excuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe?

It MIGHT be good and there is certainly a good chance that maybe it will; the narrative is good as is the story line but with the cast of characters you'd have to bet on a 'set-up' by the rich, spoiled bitch.

Perhaps FTDS should be notified - 'just in case'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished story no mention. Of a part 2

Author if you write a story like this clue us in on a finish. Us part 1 at the top of yor story page or end it with part 2 to follow. You left us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Common enough plot for LW site.

I am waiting for CharlieB4 to get creative. Run of the mill clueless wife. Wealthy man/woman exploits couples flaw. Etc, etc...Dialogue okay.

I hope you have some twist or development that moves your story away from the ordinary CharlieB4.

3*s for encouragement . Hope this becomes something special.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start!

I am glad you clued us on the fact it is a multi parts story when you wrote "I've finished three chapters but I'm stuck on the fourth and final installment". I read it and understood. :-0

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NO

What this guy needs is a better set of balls or a wife who cares. Even with an iron clad contract there is no excuse to inseminate her and destroy the honor and trust of this marriage. Be satisfied with your (at this time) station in life. Suck it up and get the kids educated by your own efforts and quit before he has to pay support for an ex-wife and two kids if not 3

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years agoAuthor
Atleast I warned you...

Yes chapter four isn't finished yet but I am half way through, the story will be finished. All three chapters were posted at the same time so I expect them to be up in the next couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Not gonna complain about finishing the story for you. I find the Sally character to be an insecure bitchy bossy loser. She treats hubby like shit. She will regret her decision. The comment about artificial insemination is right on. Melissa has the $$ she could go thru regular channels to get pregnant. She wants Tony

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
OK, since you asked

I think this is interesting. Not sure just what the real connection between Sally and Mellissa is. I suspect there is more to it.

I do think that somehow, Sally needs to be reminded about just what she has. She either doesn't care for Tony as much as he cares for her, or she has stated forgetting what it is she saw in him. That comment about his job was pretty spiteful when you consider he gave up a much better position to stand by her and his daughter.

I think Melissa has something more planned and hope to see some sort of twist in that regard.

But I do hope that what Sally and Tony have manages to survive and grow. She does seem to care but may be slipping.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Interesting start

I agree with what KarenE said - wife will be jealous after-the-fact.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 9 years ago
Possibilities

Tony does Melissa. Sally will want to do Dave to be even. Probably already set up between the two wives. Tony finds out and dumps wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we can smell the setup burning like a bonfire from miles away....

YET, since you haven't decided which direction you want the future fourth chapter to go in, tells me that what is REALLY uncertain is:

divorce? or RAAC?

She and old friend Melissa have figured out how to get Hubby on the hook to agree to let wifey fuck around at some future date. The "need to get pregnant" angle STINKS to high heaven, and he should refuse to donate swimmers just on principle.

Children (whether unborn or existing) should NEVER be pawns in some adult mind-fuck campain of implied adulterous intent.

That said, if (since) hubby has any concerns at all, he should get Melissa's hubby involved in the discussion, if for no other reason than to cover his own ass. Does the stuck up prick REALLY want to be made into the definition of a literal cuckold? If it was me, I'd want to hear it from his own mouth. If Melissa is intent on using deception to bring about this pregnancy, then when her hubby finds out the truth, only BAD things can happen, and our protag's offspring will become the ultimate in tragically innocent victim.

All of this said, it should be obvious to him, that steps need to be taken to prevent those kind of scenarios from happening, for the benefit of the child. BUT even forgetting (or more acurately: taking it for granted) about the future potential of the child, Protag hubby needs to make sure that HIS wifey knows BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that her and Melissa's request does NOT earn her now, or at any time in the future, a free pass for her own extra-marital adventure. If he lays this down as law in advance, will her capitulation to accept Melissa's plan turn into reluctance? He retains the moral high ground with this because he is perfectly happy to NOT have sex with Melissa, or ever cheat on her at all, in any way. He doesn't "need" or even particularly WANT this.

Since chapter 2 and 3 are written, I suppose it is too late to change this boiler-plate plot, but maybe you can still salvage it IF the lessons learned are equally spread around amongst all the players in this little scenario.

I will say that your writing is good on this one, so far. I will say, that your dialogue is fitting and appropriate for your character development. So you get strong marks for this. In fact, I have only the highest hopes for you to continue the momentum and build-up. But....

Since you have already admitted that you got stalled on chapter 4, it pessimistically predicts future reader disapointment. Charlie, I want to root for your ability to pull this out. I hope you don't let us down.

Good Luck! It IS a good start! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
COMMENT TAIL

You have an idea of a story' impact, positive or negative, by the number of comments.

I thought Reunion was okay. Unoriginal and pedestrian , but something to pass the time. Unfortunately, it only has 16 comments so not much of interest, right?? Or is it CharlieB4 and his preface that is turning readers away ??

I wonder ....? Did you sabotage your own story ?

AMerryMan

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Good start

We'll see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can relate to Tony's indignation......

.....and concerns.

The pacing is a bit slow....I suppose a look at suburban family life of the middle class. But it sounds and reads a little self indulgent.

Sally seems an awfully bossy sort, considering her disadvantages.

But Melissa is a conniving slut! And frankly, as high school went for most, don't get how a cheerleader-type and Big girl got to be friends at all.

Tony is right-on to be concerned about this little arrangement. Something stinks in Carrikadurra.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Real good start

has me very interested to see how this goes along. Of course endings are the hardest part. That is what separates the very good/great from the rest. Hope you come up with something good, rooting for you.

Why, if you have written all three chapters, have we not see Chapt 2? It's been like a 4 days or something since you posted this. Please post consecutively if you can.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years agoAuthor
All three chapters posted together.

All three chapters were submitted together. On my submissions page they are both still pending. Must be a backlog of stories in other categories they are trying to clear as only two stories posted on loving wives in the last two days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It has possibilities

I hope there is more to come. Good set up chapter. I would guess that most readers are waiting to see where you go with it before saying too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Definitely different.

I was expecting the wife to hook up with old flame but you have taken a different road. I'll read on with interest.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Very different

Good so far but page 3 halfway down shows that there is no marriage, wife true character is revealed.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
"Selfish?"

He's "selfish" because he wants to be a faithful husband?!

That's a new one!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Interesting first chapter

What has been posted can go in many different directions. She should be chewed on the possibility that she will want a free pass later. The husband has to in the deal.

Usually I never read Reunion stories because they normally combine humiliation and one or both spouse breaking down. This escaped the first encounter.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I agree with other commenters -

if we have seen everything re the reunion, the author selected the wrong title for this story. 4.5 stars. (I rounded up to 5 because I am easy.) I assume the author is Australian, but he wrote in fairly good "American."

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
random idea

They were inseparable in high school. No one knew Sally better than Melissa. She also knew that Sally's husband was NOT the one who got her pregnant. Melissa is blackmailing Sally with that information. Sally will do anything to keep her husband from finding out. Just an educated guess.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Ridiculous!

On so many levels!

Melissa doesn't have the "equipment"? You just go to the fertility clinic, he whacks off into a cup and the clinic takes it from there.

And as for the incident at the school? You tell the school that THEY are going to pay for BOTH girls to go to St Catherine's or you're going to sue! And sue the girls' parents in any case, just for good measure.

But in NO case does he fuck Melissa! NOTHING remotely good can come from it! I can GUARANTEE that at some point Sally will hold it against him, at a MINIMUM she will throw it in his face during arguments, it may end up killing their marriage, and I can definitely see at least the possibility of Sally using it as a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card!

DaddyslittlesweetnessDaddyslittlesweetnessover 6 years ago

i so don't like the wife.... or her friend... i feel for the husband... though if i was Him, wank off in a jar then go buy a turkey baster and say "there you go." ... i am off to read part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Women

Can be such dumb fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If Tony had any sense he would run, not walk, to a doctor and get a vasectomy NOW! Then they could see what other excuse Melissa might come up with to screw Tony. Tony also may want to reconsider whether or not he should stay married to Sally. The woman seems to be a few degrees off plumb.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
BORING FIRST CHAPTER

ANOTHER dot dot dot STORY. DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE CAN'T USE COMMA'S! TRY LISTENING TO IT WITH A TEXT READER SUCH AS TEXT ALOUD OR YOU HAVE TO PHYSICALLY EDIT OUT THE dot dot dots TO BE ABLE TO BRAE IT.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

What could possibly go wrong with this plan? LOL! 5*

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
Dodgy business

Tony is going to have to be careful, Melissa looks like Trouble. I'm enjoying it waiting for the sink hole or the avalanche. It's keeping my interest, I hope it is going to be worth it...

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I agree trying to with another comment, what could possibly go wrong. Got to give the guy credit he has some moral fiber while the wife is being snowed by the bitch trying to 'buy' her husband. Interesting story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She says, "Better than her? A welder/mechanic, making just above minimum wage, better than her husband?" and he isn’t upset by that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Series Info

SIMILAR Stories