Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used used my lips and teeth to nibble the area above her clit. I would randomly suck her skin into my mouth hold it with my teeth and lick the skin. I moved to her mound and suddenly sucked hard while twitching my tongue. I was marking her. For tonight at least she was mine. If she had other lovers in the next few days they would know another had been with her.

I glanced up at her noting that she was pulling and pinching her nipples. Her moans sounded pitiful.

"OH John eat my pusssssssyy lick meeee make me cum ppplllleeeaaassseee. I noted that she liked it rough with her nipples and decided that when I got back to her breasts I would leave my mark there also.

I moved lower. Never seeming to reach her pleasure bud but always near it. I circled around and around sometimes using my tongue. She twitched continuously. Finally her legs parted. She was opening her sex to me and I moved down her outer pussy lips slowly with my tongue slowly moving up one side of her fat lips circling her clit then slowly down the other to her perineum. The aroma was heavenly and I felt my dick start to twitch in arousal at her scent.

"OH god OH god OH GOOOODDDDD. Her pussy was starting to leak her juices so I tasted her. Tangy, kind of sweet, almost syrupy in texture. I loved it. My new favorite flavor.

I knew she would expect me to give her the orgasm she desperately wanted but for the moment I would deny her. Tanyas pussy was drooling with excitement and twitching with expectation so I spent another few minutes going up beside one side then down the other then plunging my tongue into her hole.

The reaction was immediate and forceful. It was as if I had shocked her with a cattle prod. Her entire body tensed as if in rigueur. She was supported by just her head and feet. She held an almost silent scream then one of her cute squeaks then, "GGGAAAAACCCHHHHH OHMYGODOHMYGODOH MYGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD!!

Her legs snapped shut on my head as if she we're cracking coconuts with her thighs. My ears rang from the force of her thighs clamping on my head but I soldiered on keeping my tongue working into her hole.

Damn I hadn't even given her the best stuff yet!

Finally the shaking and quivering slowed. She opened her thighs and pushed my head away from her aromatic pussy. I felt the juices on my face and wiped her from my face with the sheet.

"Please give me a break lover. I am a bit sensitive down there. Where did you learn how to eat pussy like that?"

I moved back while Tanya enjoyed the aftershocks of her monstrous orgasm. I told her the truth.

"My wife was a bit frigid and took a long time to get revved up. In all honesty she did me a favor because I learned from her how to be a more patient lover. I also learned how to interpret when a woman was ready for sex, or not in her case sometimes. You threw me for a loop when you responded to me so quickly. I have never had a woman cum so quickly and with so little stimulation."

"John I have never orgasmed that hard from just oral. In fact neither of my husbands spent that much time on foreplay. Usually it was lick it and stick it then go to sleep. You just took sex for me to a whole different level."

I smiled when she said that. Her compliments were appreciated.

"Turn over on your stomach and I'll give you a back rub while you recover. I'm pretty good at massages also."

She turned on her stomach and I proceeded to work her back starting with her neck and shoulders. She twitched a few times when I got to her sides but moaned continuously when I got to her lower back above her ass crack. I had found several trigger points and spent a lot of time kneading those. I spent a few minutes kissing then kneading her ass cheeks then spread them. Neither of us had brought the subject of ass play up but her body was mine for the evening so I started tonguing her crack down to her perineum for several minutes. I was starting to rim her star when she moaned then spread her legs again and pushed up.

'Ole little John.was almost at full salute by this time thanks to my little blue pill. I briefly considered anal sex with my old love interest but if this was to be the only time I would spend with my lifetime love interest I wanted her pussy. I needed that pussy. My tongue moved down to her swollen crack to prepare her once again for me. She was moaning continuously now.

"Mmmmmmm oh baby baby baby please fuck me please. John please fuck me I'm gonna explode again plllleeaaaassse."

I pulled her ass up into position and grabbed little John in my fist while kneeling behind her leaking snatch. I rubbed my spongy head over her lips to lube myself then found her hole for the first time in my life. The long road that led me to this woman was not lost on my consciousness. As I slowly entered my Tanya I looked at the ceiling and said to my wife, 'I'm sorry,' as I inserted little John into the heaven that was Tanyas pussy. As soon as I entered her Tanya's moans got louder.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMOH GOD OH GOD OH GOD JOHN FUCK ME. IT'S BEEN SOOOOOOO LONG PLEASE FUCK MEEE" she had a rapid fire way of letting me know that all was good. I gave her a final push. I was in. She was so tight.

I had always thought that an older womans vagina would loosen or enlarge after menopause. My wife had always been a loose fit for me and had never used her kegel muscles to tighten herself and had gotten looser as she aged but I always figured that I was just especially small. I reappraised the wonder that was a woman's wondrous hole as I slid into Tanya. Warm, wet and squishy and oh sooo tight. She had lubed herself well and I felt at home. My love interest was a great fuck.

"OHHHHHHHH JOHHHNNNYYYY DOOO IIT SLLLIDDE THAT POLE IN MY PUUUSSSYYYY" she said slowly while I started moving into her. I could feel myself bottom out in her tunnel of love and she said, "not too deep baby that hurts", so I moved slightly to prevent the deeper penetration.

"OOOHHHH YYYEEAAAHHH BABY JUST LIKE THAT" She started pushing back in time with my pushing in. We fit so well together that I had a hard time holding back my own orgasm but the times I had spent holding back with my wife because I didn't know how long I would have to wait for the next time gave me the wherewithal to stem my orgasm. But Tanya had no thoughts of delaying her pleasure.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING JOHN DOITFUCKMEFUFFFUUUCCC KKKMMMMMMEEEEEEE."

I felt her kegel muscles flexing in her pussy and it tightened even more if it were possible. I felt a release of fluids in her and wondered how hot she must have been in her teens and young married life. Certainly someone had found her triggers and released the beast. I couldn't hold back any longer. As a matter of fact my muscles had started quivering from over use so I picked up speed and had her screaming as I found my release. AAARRRGGGGGG AAAHHHHHH.

I wish I could say that my cumming had flooded her vaginal canal like in all the porn stories but to be truthful my 69 year old testicles barely produced a squirt but the feelings were epic. I was cumming in the pussy I had lusted over for more than 50 years and loving it.

I briefly thought of my wife again and her last words to me. "Find someone to love you."

I was still flooded with endorphins as I collapsed on a quivering Tanya. She was weeping in what could only be described as orgasmic bliss. I smiled and knew how I would bring about the finale to our lovemaking. 'Ole little John had started to shrink so I pulled out of Tanyas squishy love canal. I couldn't tell if she was aware of me as I backed away from her and then turned and slipped under her on my back as she kneeled in quivering bliss. I grabbed her hips then pulled her quivering snatch down to my mouth and immediately sucked hard bringing her clit into my mouth while using my tongue to punish her long ignored love button while I inserted two fingers into her and tapping on her G spot..the combination had the desired effect.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I was literally drenched with fluids as she unloaded her girl cum onto my face. I moved my lips slightly to drink from her well as she levitated from the bed and my face. Well it felt like she did anyway. But in reality she simply raised on her toes and elbows as the latest and last orgasm swept her body. Then I heard a, whump, on the mattress as she collapsed. She was out cold.

I awoke with the sun in my face and was confused briefly as to where I was. I was lying on my back in my motel room. I closed my eyes smiling and remembered my night with my Tanya. I remembered the orgasms she had enjoyed. How sensitive her body was to my ministrations. How intense her orgasms had been. How she had felt when I mounted her.

My arm moved to feel her next to me but I only found empty space. I looked and discovered she was gone. I checked the bathroom and found it empty also but the shower was still wet. She was gone. I briefly felt alone and wanted to feel her body next to mine again. I looked around my room for any indication that she had been there and it was on the small writing desk that I found her off white panties lying on a note. I picked both up and quickly sniffed her panties. I smelled her pussy and her perfume. I had never been into panty sniffing before but with her scent I quickly had visions of our night of passion and smiled. The note was in her handwriting and said;

John,

First of all I want to thank you for the absolutely best sexual experience I have ever had. You took me to sexual heights that I never knew existed. I'm sorry I conked out on you after my last orgasm but I think my body went into sexual overload. ;p

When I awoke you were lying next to me asleep and I couldn't bring myself to disturb your rest. I did kiss your cheek though as I left. :D

In case you are interested, the reason I left is because I had to be at a meeting at the winery today with a new customer. One that might take our little business venture to the next level so it is very important. I will leave you my contact info for when you get home but before you contact me I have something to confess.

I wasn't entirely honest with you last night. There is another man that I have been seeing. Actually we have been dating for a few years and he has asked me to marry him but I have put him off up until now. Quite frankly he is cold romantically and quite possessive.

Before the reunion and our lovemaking last night I was seriously considering his proposal. After all a woman my age doesn't get hit on like I was a twenty something and the pool of likely candidates has shrunk considerably. This morning I am once again undecided and now confused.

First, I don't know if I even like him enough and second I am not really interested in marriage again because my two divorces have left a really bad taste in my mouth for matrimony. If he insists and persists in marriage I will probably break it off with him.

BUT

That brings me to you. How can one night in bed bring about the confusion that I have for you. Did you honestly mean what you said about loving me since seventh grade? About leaving your wife if I had contacted you? How is it possible to love someone for that long and I not know. You certainly have shown me how fulfilling our love life could be but was your love last night real or just an obsession that somehow got out of hand?

In any case I have a problem at the moment. Do I choose the man that I know, although he is flawed? Or do I choose the man that I have just spent the night in glorious sexual ecstasy with but hardly know?

In any case I am going to ask a favor. Although you have my contact info I am asking you to please not contact me while I work through this conundrum. On the one hand I know that a life with you would meet my every romantic expectation but on the other hand, should I stay with him because I know what I could expect? I don't know if this makes sense to you but you will have to just trust me to do the right thing for myself.

In closing I want to thank you again for our glorious evening and to let you know that no matter what I decide you will always have a place in my heart and a special place in my memories. Also, because I have asked you to not contact me, I will at some point contact you to let you know what I decide.

Goodbye for now John,

Tanya

Ps. I left a memento for you to remember me by. I'm sure by now you know what I mean. :P

...

I was almost happy to be home among the familiar surroundings. The drive had been long and tiring and it was late so I made myself a light supper, showered, quickly checked my email and phone messages then went to my empty bed. I literally crashed because of almost no sleep the night before.

I was a guy that liked his sleep so because I was retired I could sleep until my aching bones, not an alarm, made me get up. I looked at the bedside clock and was a bit surprised that it was so late, 10:00 AM. I was usually an early riser and was disappointed that my routine had been interrupted by my weakened state last night so I started my morning routine while my coffee maker chugged along and grabbed my morning paper. As I read the paper while I sipped my coffee I noticed an article in the business section.

LOCAL WINERY TO POSSIBLY EXPAND?

The article pointed out that company officials were tight lipped as to specifics but suggested that a well known online retailer was considering adding one of their products to their extensive online shopping list.

Online shopping was the current big thing. You could literally purchase almost everything you might need online and have it delivered to your door. Amazon and Walmart were the current kings of online shopping but there were a few others that were vying to unseat them along with some specialty niche sites that were working hard to expand their product line. In all it had become a very competitive business and if you as a small business could put your product into their shopping list you could expect an immediate growth in production and subsequently profits. I briefly wondered if this was the meeting that Tanya had mentioned in her letter.

My thoughts of Tanya brought me back to the night of passion we had enjoyed. I gazed outside my kitchen window as I remembered the passion of my life time love interest. How she had been so responsive to everything I had done to her. How she had cum so explosively. I remembered her moans of passion as I pumped my dick into her then my grand finale when I sucked her clit into my mouth just as she was coming down from her previous orgasm. The splash of her on my face as she squirted the last time. I smiled as I ran that night of passion through my mind. Would I ever enjoy Tanya again? Time would tell.

...

Fall was in the air three months later and I was cleaning my mower for winter storage when I saw my mailman drop my daily mail into my mailbox wave at me and hurry to his next delivery. Not in any hurry, I finished my job and sauntered out to my box. As I was separating the bills from the junk mail I noted an envelope with my name handwritten on the front. The return address was from Tanya. My eyebrows came up as I noted that she had used her maiden name as her last. I didn't recognise the address. It was a different street than the one she had given me in her contact info. I put her letter into the bill section and went into my kitchen. Grabbing a beer I sat and opened her letter.

Even before I had it open I once again smelled the perfume. In my younger days a girl would put a drop of her favorite perfume on the edge of a letter to show the other person that they were special or they just wanted to jog a special memory. With email you can't do that anymore so a small part of romance was slowly dying in the neverending advance of social media.

It worked. I hadn't recollected that night in the motel for several weeks. In all honesty I had come to the conclusion that it had been a one off thing. Never to be repeated. She had not contacted me in the three months since the reunion in any way. Her goodbye note was the only physical thing I had when she walked out of my life. Again

I took a drink and unfolded her letter.

Hello again my Johnny,

(I always hated to be called Johnny but in her case I would make an exception)

I hope that you are well and not missing me too much. :P

I am so sorry that I have been so long in contacting you but you must let me explain.

The morning that I left after our night of passion :D I drove home to a scheduled meeting with the officials of a (nameless) major retailer. The meeting was fruitful and we have a contract in place that will in effect place our product in front of millions of shoppers. We will be expanding our facilities to satisfy this company but that will take some time to bring production online. Along with the company expansion I have had to travel to Italy several times these past months in order to secure some raw product for our increased business. The bottom line is that since our night of passion I have been running almost 24-7 with almost no time for personal issues.

In case you are wondering, I do remember that night vividly. When I entered the meeting room that day I got quite a few raised eyebrows because my normally business like manner had morphed into a happy and smiling one. I looked like I had been well and truly fucked. To make a long story short after the meeting I was accused by my boyfriend of cheating on him. We were in my office when he did this and quite frankly if I had not still been on my high from our night I would have taken his shit but when he accused me of cheating I shot back that we had never been exclusive and yes I had enjoyed another man. I raised my skirt and showed him the mark that you had left on my mound, (I noticed it when I showered the next morning. You put a hickey on my pussy! :D). His face turned white and he stormed out of my office. Since that day he has let it be known that he has no interest in me and if I hadn't been so busy with business we would have gotten together within the week.

Now I feel that I have things under control business wise and that brings me to the main subject of my note to you.

I relive our night together almost every night. I don't want to admit this but I masterbate while I recall the things that you made me feel that night. The way you made love to my body makes me tingle down there even as I write these words. As far as sex goes I haven't been with another man since that night in your room.

As far as I am concerned you own my pussy now and if you still feel the love you professed for me call the number at the bottom of my letter. If I don't answer please keep trying because I am away from my phone sometimes.

Your long time love interest,

Tanya

...

Five years later

The cabin Tanya and I had purchased was on a medium sized lake deep in the northern woods of Michigan's upper peninsula. I had recently sold my home and used the proceeds to purchase the cabin. The summer was well under way and we had been on our private lake paddling the 17ft canoe enjoying the summer weather. I was watching my love paddle slowly in front of me when I felt the first twinge in my chest. Not being used to the exercise I passed it off as just a muscle spasm and kept paddling. Soon I felt better and the day came to a close with a nice fire in our fireplace while sipping wine from Tanyas winery. Her cries of orgasmic delight resounded off the walls of our bedroom that night.

The business had indeed grown exponentially after the first contract with the internet site. The winery had been awarded several awards in the following years for their products and they were postured to be the largest internet wine producer in the United States this year.

Her father had died this past year and with no one left to advise her in the business my sweet lover had at 74 finally decided to retire. She had a seat on the board but as to the general operations, that's what a CEO was for. So we had the time and money to travel, although with my time in the Navy and her travels for business there were few places we hadn't been.