Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided on a 14 day Alaska cruise. She loved the brisk evenings and we spent hours watching the northern lights as wave after wave of multicolored lights danced in waves across the sky.

We had just finished a particularly athletic love making session and were relaxing in our bed when my arm went numb and my chest tightened. I couldn't breathe. I felt like someone was sitting on my chest and I started gasping for breath.

"John are you ok? You look as white as a ghost," Tanya said in alarm.

"Can't breathe," I gasped.

"Oh my god! Honey don't move," she quickly went to the phone and called the ship's emergency medical number.

Within minutes there was an emergency medical team including the doctor on call and several personal to assist. I was given oxygen then wheeled to their shipboard treatment area. The next hours were fuzzy and I was unsure how much time had passed when I was wheeled out to the open deck then strapped into a basket then as I was being lifted up to the helicopter my world went black.

I suddenly felt awake and lying in a bed. It was totally silent so I just relaxed but felt like I had something to do or somewhere to go. Then I felt the feelings of love. It's hard to describe but that is what I felt, just love or something like someone felt love for me. Then I was aware of a presence to my right. I turned my head and standing beside me was my wife. She had a thin gown on that I could see through and she was nude underneath. I could see her breasts clearly and as my eyes traveled down I could see her pubic hair. She was smiling at me with love and I understood where the feelings were coming from. Was I dead? Was this heaven? Where was I? Where was Tanya?

In my mind I suddenly had the thought, "It's not your time yet John but I will be here for you when you return. It's ok for you to love her because she loves you very much. Go to her now and show her that you love her. Bye for now my darling."

I awoke to the noise of beeping and hissing and felt the sheets covering me. Opening my eyes I looked at a white ceiling and blue walls with cheap artwork. I heard breathing to my left and turned my head. Tanya was sitting in an arm chair sleeping. I could see the tracks of her recently shed tears streaking her cheeks. My mouth and throat felt raw and dry. I needed something to quench my thirst so I found the energy to croak "Water," she immediately woke up and moved to my side.

"You are awake. John how are you feeling? Let me get the nurse." she found the call button and pushed it.

"Water please," was all I could croak out.

She got a cup on my other side and put a few ice chips to my lips.

"Let them melt in your mouth for now until the nurse comes in," she said.

Gratefully I opened my mouth and felt the coolness sooth my parched mouth and throat. A nurse came into my room and quickly started taking my vitals. As she finished she said, "everything looks normal. I will have the doctor look in as soon as he is able."

She quickly left the room and I turned back to Tanya. "What happened Tanya?"

"Don't you remember? You had a heart attack and they airlifted you to the hospital on the mainland." The tears we're running down her cheeks. "I almost lost you John. Please don't leave me my love. Never leave me again."

"I love you Tanya. I didn't plan on this little episode happening but I am here to tell you that as much as humanly possible I will never leave you again. As a matter of fact let me tell you something...I was about to relate my vision when the door to my room opened."

At that moment the doctor entered the room while looking at a chart. I could tell he was in a hurry by his brusque attitude.

"I'm glad you are both here. This way I won't have to tell the wife the exact same thing I say to the patient," I started to say something but Tanya squeezed my hand and when I looked she was shaking her head no. "You, John have had a heart attack. It's a good thing that your wife was near you and was able to call the ship's emergency team as quickly as she did. Any longer and we might not be together having this conversation. With their professional treatment and the quick response of the evac service you had a chance when you got here to our facility. You were also lucky that I was on duty when you checked in because I am the top heart surgeon in the north west so your triple bypass was a piece of cake for me. Not to toot my own horn you see," he laughed at his own joke but I wasn't amused at his lax attitude for my condition. "So not to bore you with details you John have been given a second chance at having a normal life again. You should be able to do anything that you could do before and feel better doing it. We will keep you in the care of our devoted nursing staff for a few days to make sure of your recovery is well under way then we will release you into the company of your lovely wife.

Any questions for me? No? Ok get some rest and don't have anymore heart attacks. I may not be here for the next one. With the last statement he hurried to his next patient.

I looked at the closing door and turned to Tanya and said, "my wife?" She looked nervous as she said, "It was the only way I could be with you. They would only let close relatives stay with you and I didn't want to spend what could have been days in some waiting room so I told them I was your wife." she squeezed my hand.

"Where are you staying while I'm in here?"

"I have a hotel room until you get better but our clothes are still on the cruise ship. I need to go shopping today unless you want to check out in that hospital gown. It's been two days since your attack and I can't stand myself so as long as everything is looking good I have a few things to take care of and get some rest. I will leave my cell number at the desk and see you in the morning," She said the last as she stood up and leaned over to kiss me. "Mmmmm bye for now lover. Don't be fondling any nurses while I'm gone." She laughed and was gone.

Three days later I was discharged. Tanya had taken care of everything including my insurance, all paperwork and calls to my 4 adult children. I had only a few papers to sign before my love whisked me away to the airport for our return trip. Imagine my surprise when I found out that she had chartered a Gulfstream for our return. Complete with a stewardess. "Why have money if I don't use it if when we need it," She reasoned.

...

Life with Tanya was great during my brief convalesce. I had moved into her home with her after I sold my home and we lived as man and wife. We briefly discussed marriage but neither of us felt the pressing need to tie the knot at our age and quite frankly as long as we were happy no one else mattered. My kids were ok with it and so was her son. Both families had melted into one big happy unit.

For another ten years we cohabitated in bliss. Both Tanya and I spent our last years together. We still had sex as often as our old bodies allowed. We had many sexual romps after my heart attack with no issues but even the best of us will lose the physical side to lovemaking eventually. Time marches on for all of us and 'ole little John wasn't as responsive to the little blue pill so eventually our love making morphed into just holding each other and kissing and cuddling. But one thing never changed with age though, the love that we shared. Not one day passed when several 'I love yous' weren't passed between us. We cuddled often and never slept apart from the day I had come home from the hospital.

Finally the day we had been dreading had come. My heart again.

I had been feeling sluggish, with no energy, short of breath and physically drained for a week or so and Tanya finally insisted that I see our doctor. After a brief check up I was admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure. Nothing helped and my condition worsened so within days our families were called to my death bed for a last goodbye. I was able to see everyone one last tearful time and was resting peacefully with my Tanya when the end came. She was holding my hand while running her fingers through my hair as my breathing quickened then stopped for ever. Tanya wailed in mourning.

...

At this point the saga of John and Tanya is complete. The next part is not for everyone so I broke it off as a separate part. The following is what can only be described as science fiction by some, conjecture by some or utter bullshit by others. No matter what your belief of the 'afterlife' is, this is mine. I have studiously refrained from introducing any religious views into this interpretation of life after death in order to not insult any religious belief or lack of. If you don't want to read this part please don't. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and vote. Constructive comments will be appreciated. thx.

I didn't know where I was but I felt good about it. Looking around the sparse room I saw someone walking towards me in a mist. As they got closer I recognised the person.

My wife.

She was smiling at me and holding her hands out in a welcoming gesture. She closed the distance then we embraced in a lovers embrace. I felt her lips on mine as we kissed and my feelings towards her and our life together ran through my consciousness.

I can't say what happened with that kiss but our entire life flashed into my mind from the beginning to her last breath. I suddenly knew that she had loved me with all her heart. How she had always felt ashamed at how she had treated me in bed. How she had been ashamed of her body. Too ashamed of herself to accept the lovemaking we shared as a normal occurrence between a man and his wife. I knew in a moment that it wasn't an intentional slight but she had a psychological problem that no one had discovered while she was alive.

All the things that we had hid from each other were known. How I had been in love with Tanya for my entire adult life even as I professed my love for her. She knew that most of the times when I was moody and short with her was because I had always felt slighted by my life. I had never felt satisfied with myself and had taken the feelings of inadequacy out on her.

I also knew that everything was forgiven, that there would be no hurt, no reprimands, no shame, no negative traits that humans shared.

I just felt... love... Nothing more, just love. I knew that she loved me. I knew that she had patiently waited for me knowing that I would once again join her in this place. On the flipside I just felt love...for her... the woman that had loved me for all those years without any doubts that she was mine and I was hers.

We made love slow and tenderly. Time had no meaning for us as we coupled in joyous ecstasy. I could go for hours? Days? Years? Endlessly mating with my lifemate. We never seemed to tire in our lovemaking. The bad back I had endured for almost my entire adult life never bothered me. It was like we had a lifetime of lovemaking to make up for with each other.

Time had no meaning for us. We never slept or got hungry or thirsty. I never worried about us being nude and copulating in the open. I could sense others but the awareness didn't cause shame because in our shared passion there was always love.

I can't say how long I was there. As I mentioned time had no meaning. Suddenly we felt the urge to welcome another to our pairings. The woman was standing alone as my wife and I walked slowly towards her. Tanya was there alone and we welcomed her in an embrace. The knowledge of our lives flowed in an instant as soon as the embrace ended we were as one. My wife knew that our love for each other was right and proper. She also knew of my love for Tanya. We loved each other with passion that our aged bodies never could attain in our previous life. Tanya was ours and we shared each other endlessly without constraint. How long? I can't say because time had no meaning.

But in an instant my conscience awareness changed.

I was aware of the mating taking place. I was aware of the cries of passion.

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEE

As the mating ended one of the sperms pierced my eggshell. I immediately divided into two then four then eight cells in an endless multiplication of a developing fetus. As I strove to attach myself to the wall of my mother's uterus I sensed a presence. I was not alone. I had two siblings. They were struggling to gain nourishment as I was and only we three were successful. I felt their presence and knew that my siblings were in a past existence my wife and lover and that we would develop together. As I fulfilled the timeless sequence of a developing fetus I sensed a fourth presence.

My mother and her love. Could a mother sense the presence of my two siblings and myself just minutes after conception?

As you can see the ending isn't for everyone. That's what makes it special I hope...