All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 03'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
I like how this is developing

But it feels like you are going to end it too soon.

I hope it goes a lot longer though.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good

This wasa really good start on what could be very erotic. I hope you do not get in a hurry to finish it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now the teasing is just becoming irritating

"She looked up at me. "Like this?" She said and smiled just before the head of my cock slipped between her lips.

>MISSING

>MISSING

>MISSING

>MISSING

Exhausted, I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt her climb up on the bed, and then her head was on my chest."

Where's the rest of it? There's a difference between subtle and just plain 'can't be bothered to fill in the blanks so I'll leave it to the readers to make up their own scene'; this is not good, either get to the point and tell the story properly, or stop taking-up space on this site; change-up, or switch off the engine, because this is going nowhere. Trish is just a yes-no cock-tease, and Dan seems one-dimensional and unable to make a move that she hasn't approved beforehand, panting for her yet doing nothing except dance around her hang-ups. I have no sympathy for, or identification with, either one of them. I won't one-star you, but I'm not giving you any, either, because I've basically ceased to care about either one of them.

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyabout 9 years ago
Oh no, not the nieces...

I like the sweetness with the sister (I like this story a lot so far) - please don't make him a gross uncle who tries to get with his nieces now. Would ruin the hotness between him and the sister. Just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

This marvelous story can not end now PLEASE

MORE

MORE

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
getting there

but still

she was kissing my cock

my cock slipped between her lips.

THEN next paragraph is

Exhausted i lay back on bed

WTF you missed a whole paragraph or two

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It's good one of them is actually thinking

An almost impossible societal situation has been created. Their mother, her daughters, his sons, and now the boyfriends of the nieces all know they are related. The only way to make this work is for mom to finally reveal, all these many years later, that either Trish or Danny was adopted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I agree, that Trish or Danny or both hopefully are adopted and that will allow 2 people who want each other badly or think they do to go forward. This chapter was sure enticing and HOT; but things have to go forward.

Hopefully, Trish is on the pill or will be soon. She really wants him and if they do go all the way; that will allow them both closure on something that is love based and fulfill their dreams. I think the girls know more than they are saying. Cannot wait for the next chapter...... Thank you.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Glad I can go right to Ch.4

'Unbearably titillating. So why no description after Trish took Danny's cock in her mouth? Or was it her mouth? "the head of my cock slipped between her lips", and he was exhausted afterward, sounds more like fucking than a blow job. But then she does say "a blow job". At least I can jump right to Ch4, and hope for the real thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info