Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we are all alone?"

"Don't get any ideas, and stop checking out my ass."

"How did you know I was checking out your ass?" I asked as we got to the basement door.

"You're always checking out something these days. I was so embarrassed that day at mom's. You were staring at me right in front of everyone."

"You know; we see things differently. I remember you giving me the puppy dog eyes."

"I was just looking at you endearingly."

"And that was the way I was looking at you."

"My ass!" She said smiling at me. "Come on down." She started down the basement stairs in front of me.

"You don't like it?"

"I didn't say that," she said over her shoulder. "Just at the appropriate time."

"When's the appropriate time?"

"I don't know. I don't know," she said exasperated as she got to the bottom of the landing.

The basement apartment was huge and open, with a sitting area to the right, complete with a leather sofa and easy chair, and a kitchen to the left, though it was little more than a microwave oven, a hot plate, and a very small sink. In the rear, as I had remembered, was the bedroom.

"I don't know when it's the right time for a brother to leer at his sister," she continued. "Sometimes I wonder if this is just some kind of perverted sexual conquest of yours."

I closed my eyes for a second, stunned at her accusation. "Is that what you think? That I just want to score you, and then I can tell all my buddies that I'm such a stud, I even seduced my own sister?"

"No," she said contritely. "When you say it like that it sounds stupid."

"It is stupid Trish. I love you."

"I love you too Dan." I could tell that she felt ashamed of herself.

"The bedroom's in here, right?" I started towards the back bedroom. She followed me into a very nice, comfortable bedroom, complete with a walk-in closet. It was perfect.

I walked over and threw myself onto the bed. It had a sheet on it, but nothing else.

"How's the bed?"

"Very comfortable. Come check it out."

"You're always trying to get me in bed."

"What can I tell you?"

She rolled her eyes, but then lay down next to me. "Actually this is very comfortable. I think this is a better mattress than the one I have."

I rolled over to face her and used my hand as a pillow.

"I'm sorry if I'm coming on too strong. I'll back off."

"That's the thing. I don't necessarily want you to back off. I really don't know what I want. I just want you to act normal when people are around."

"I think you know what you want, you're just afraid to admit it."

She rolled over and faced me. "Is that what you think?"

"Yes."

"So subconsciously I just want to jump my brother's bones. Is that what you think?"

"Let me see," I said and I tilted my head towards her and kissed her softly on the mouth. Again, she didn't kiss me back, but she didn't pull away either. I slid closer to her on the bed, put an arm around her, and pulled her tight. I kissed her again. This time she kissed me back, and kissed me passionately.

"Why do you have to be such a good kisser?"

"Is it because I'm a good kisser, or is it because you just like kissing me?"

"A little bit of both, I think."

We kissed again, but this time, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she answered right away. Her timidity was gone, replaced by passion.

My hand rode over her side and then over her breast. She moaned a little as I did. I took that for a yes and pushed my hand under the tight elastic of her sports bra.

"Oh god this is so hard."

"Speaking of hard," I said as I ground my erect cock into her.

"You're not earning any points talking that way," she said, but she opened up her legs and wrapped one around me. Now we were crotch to crotch, and she started to return my grinding.

I pushed her bra up and over her tits, and was ready to slide down to take one in her mouth when she pushed away and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"This is just too hard."

Slowly I got up and sat next to her. She pulled the bra back down over her tits.

"I don't know if I can do this. I love you and want you, and you're just so damn good looking, but then I look at you and my mind says, that this can't be. As much as I want to, I can't possible think that I can have a sexual relationship with my brother.

"And don't say we're not having sex. When I'm half naked and we're grinding up against each other and you have your hand up my bra, that's sex.

This isn't like having an affair. If we get caught the repercussions are unimaginable."

"So we have to be careful."

"That's just it, you're not very careful."

I held her hand and didn't say much for a while. She was looking for me to say something, but I didn't know what to say. I wanted her desperately, but she was right.

"Say something."

"I don't know what to say Trish. You're right, this is sooo fucked up. But then I look at you and I know that I've never felt for anyone like I feel for you. I hate that stupid phrase 'soul mate', but I don't know how else to describe you. When I want to make love to you, it's because you are the woman I love."

I don't know if what I said reached her, but it must have, because she lifted up my hand, kissed it, brushed my hair back in place, and then got up on her knees on the bed and straddled me.

"If we're going to do this, it's at my pace and we're going to do what I feel comfortable with. Okay?"

"Yeah sure." What else could I say?

She put her hands on my shoulders, bent over and kissed me lightly on the lips. I reached up to hold her.

"No-no! No hands."

"What?"

"I'm in charge, remember? If you can't touch me, then I'm in control."

"Really?"

"Yes really. If you don't like it, we can go back upstairs."

I closed my eyes and shook my head out of sheer frustration, but I agreed.

"Just pretend like you're in a strip club and your getting a lap dance. No touchie!"

"What would you know about strip joints?"

"I've seen movies."

She was on her knees straddling me, and she started to rock her pelvis back and forth, grinding her crotch into mine. It was unimaginable torture, and yet it was sublime.

"If we're in a strip joint, shouldn't you be topless?"

She tilted her head and gave me a quizzical, tolerant look, but then she grabbed the bottom of her bra and pulled it over her head. Her breasts fell out playfully from her like the fantasy I always dreamed

Let me take a moment to describe my sister's tits. They were larger than average, but not huge. They were round, not pointy, with just the hint of droop, and they had the prettiest areola's and nipples. They were just perfect, but I wasn't allowed to touch them.

"Don't even think about it," she said as I leered at them.

"Trish!"

"If you start touching them, you will lose control and I will lose control, and then I will do something I will regret. Those are the rules," she said as she smiled at me and continued to grind on me. "Are they pretty?"

"Yes."

"You want to put your mouth on them, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I want you to put your mouth on them, but you can't."

"You're killing me."

"I know." She smiled deviously.

"You know in some strip joints the women are totally naked."

"They are?" She said it like she really didn't know, and I didn't know either, since I had never been to a totally nude club, but I knew they were out there somewhere.

She thought about it for a while, and then consented. "If I take off my bottoms, will you obey the rules?"

"Yes." Again, what were my choices?

She got up off of me, which was torture not being near her, and she stripped off her spandex shorts and her thong panties. The thong panties surprised me, but what enchanted me was that she was shaved. She had just a thin strip of hair about her snatch.

"Wait." I said before she climbed back on. I got up, ripped my shirt off and then pushed my pants and boxers down my legs. I then sat down with a big grin on my face.

"I don't know if that's allowed."

"You said I couldn't touch you with my hands. You didn't say anything about my other body parts."

"Tricky, but I'll allow it." She then climbed back up on me and resumed her position. She lowered herself into my lap, and her pussy lay right on top of my cock.

"You're right. This is better," she whispered as she started to grind on me again.

The head and shaft of my cock slid between the lips of her pussy like they were made for this. I mean I was enjoying it, but she was enjoying it more. She was using the head of my cock to rub up against her clit, and for her it was ecstasy, but for me it was both wonderful and unbelievably frustrating.

She kissed me slowly and lightly, just hovering slightly out of reach.

"You're a tease," I said as both her sets of lips caressed my cock and my mouth.

"I think you like it."

"I'd rather be inside of you."

Several times I almost entered her, but she was careful to not let that happen.

After a few minutes she started to grind against me faster. I could feel the temperature of her skin rise. She closed her eyes and started to pant.

She was absolutely intoxicating as she rocked back and forth, her tits bobbing in unison, as she worked herself into an orgasm. I felt both blessed, that I was watching her come, and cursed that I wasn't fucking her.

"Grab my tits, Danny," she said, and I was finally able to hold them.

"Harder." I clamped down on both of them as I lightly brushed her nipples with my thumbs.

And then she just stopped and started to convulse on top of me. It seemed like it took forever, and if I wanted to, I probably could have counted each and every orgasm, but instead I just sat there mesmerized until she collapsed on top of me, he hair in my face.

"Was it good?" I asked after she seemed to come to her senses.

"Yes, very. Don't worry, you did good."

"I didn't do anything."

She smirked and then gave me a big kiss. "Yes you did. You were wonderful."

"What do we do now?" I asked still hoping to get some.

She sat back and looked down on my cock. "Oh god, you're still as hard as ever."

"Ah yeah! And it hurts."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I can think of a few things."

"If I kiss it, will that make it feel better?"

"Maybe."

"Let's see," she said seductively, then got up off my lap and slid between my legs. I was sitting, yearning for her to take me in her mouth, but instead she really started kissing it, little tiny kisses on the head and shaft.

"Oh god Trish, please don't tease me anymore. Put it in your mouth."

She looked up at me. "Like this?" She said and smiled just before the head of my cock slipped between her lips.

Exhausted, I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt her climb up on the bed, and then her head was on my chest.

"Do you still love me?"

"More than ever."

"Do you still want to take the apartment?"

"More than ever."

I felt her hand stoking my stomach. I could feel something in her, some kind of remorse or guilt. I knew I had to get her mind off of it.

"What are you thinking?"

"That I just had sex with my brother."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Was it good. Was it what you expected?"

"How do you know I was expecting something?" She asked looking up at me for the first time.

"You weren't?" I asked accusingly.

"Yeah I was."

"So you've wanted me for some time now?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Let's not get a big head just because your sister gave you a blow job."

I pulled her up towards me so that I could kiss her and put my arms around her. The fact that I was lying naked in bed with my sister was not lost on me.

"When was the first time for you?"

"What do you mean, first time?"

"The first time you realized that you were attracted to me."

"I don't know Danny," she said with an awkward shyness.

"I can tell you the first time for me, though I always thought you were the prettiest girl in Truman high school."

"Oh yeah?"

"But the first time for me was when we were pretty young, maybe twelve and thirteen, and we were laying on a blanket in the backyard, and you were in a bikini."

"Yeah?"

"And for some reason you gave me a hug. I think I did a favor for you, and I remember the feeling I got when I first felt your arms around me. It was something that I never felt before, and it was a long time before I felt it again."

"Yeah?"

"I never felt it again until that night you got drunk, and you gave me a big hug and a kiss on your front stoop."

"Oh my god, not that night. I practically threw myself at you."

"I don't remember that. I remember you being very affectionate, and letting me know you were interested. But you haven't told me your first time."

"There was no first time, though I can remember feeling very jealous when you were taking Cindy Fogerty to the Senior Prom."

"Cindy Fogerty was pretty hot, and she had some rack."

"Nice."

"But there was no first time?"

"Well."

"What? Tell me."

"No. I can't"

"Just tell me."

"It's embarrassing."

"Trish."

"Okay, okay. It's just that I used to have a lot of dreams about you."

"Sex dreams?'

Again she rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I would have these dreams about you, and it started me on a course that ended here."

"In bed with me?"

"Yes, naked in bed with my brother. I still can't believe we did this. This wasn't supposed to happen. You make me do crazy things."

I rolled over on top of her because I was starting to get horny again. "Why don't we do something else crazy."

But she rolled out from underneath me and scampered away. She started picking up her clothes.

"I've got to get in the shower. I've got so much to do today. Besides, you just got it."

"I want more."

"Well you'll have to wait," she said as she headed out of the bedroom on her way upstairs.

"So Trish!"

"What? She asked still in earshot.

"So there will be more?"

"We'll see."

"You see, you do want it."

She stuck her head back in the doorway, trying to cover up her nakedness as best as she could.

"Of course I want to. I've started to realize that I've wanted to for some time now, but that's not the problem."

"What is the problem?"

"Whether we should or not."

After she left I lounged on the bed for a while enjoying my new status, but eventually I got up and got dressed.

I started to explore what were to be my new digs. The place was more than I could have hoped for, and besides after Labor Day, when the girls were away at school, I could have her for my own. That would be a unique situation.

On the unfinished portion of the basement I found the laundry room. I found myself wondering such domestic things as, would I be allowed to use the washer and dryer.

In a heap on the floor were two piles of clothes meant for the washer. In one were the darks; jeans and stuff, and in the other were the intimates.

Oh my god, I thought as I noticed several pair of panties. They must be Trish's I assumed, and was about to grab a pair and smell it like I used to back when I was in high school.

But then I noticed that the panties were extremely tiny, almost nonexistent.

"Holy shit," I whispered, realizing that these had to be the girl's panties. I freaked a little, thinking that I almost did something creepy with Katie or Aileen's intimates.

Afterwards, I marveled at the fact that I had somehow developed an incest taboo towards my two nieces, whom I hadn't seen in years, and yet I never did with my sister.

12