All Comments on 'Reunited'

by suicidejane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestion/Request

Please "describe" the women in your story:

i.e.: Ebony, Asian, Latina, etc.!

(I PRESUMED Keesha to be "black" based-upon her NAME!)

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Magic School Bus

You have officially ruined my fave kid's show. It probably is a great story, but I kept imagining the kids from the show and couldn't fully get into your story. Maybe in the next installment you can explain what in the hell Keesha did in order to lose their trust.

shyintxshyintxabout 8 years ago

She needs to get Ralph to help her set up her two "friends" to be raped by some big gangbusters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Don't know what the others were talking about.......because this is a very intriguing story. I mean you labeled it as Nonconsent/ reluctance......so I don't know why they are tripping. Continue on with the story please. I am getting really into it and I believe you have the right to do whatever you want with the story because they irrelevant right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

Love the story, amazing writing skills and an incredible imagination. Would love to read more

Avidreader99Avidreader99almost 8 years ago
Reunited and it feels so good!!lol

I just had to say that!lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next part please

Pretty good, now what happens next? Looking forward to part 2. Hopefully their relationship will evolve, the lust is definitely there, but from their comments and inner thoughts, it's deeper than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not credible

What was missing was WHY Tim and Carlos felt they should own Keesha, and how they got Keesha‘s friend Wanda to help them do it. A straight rape at a reunion is ‚fine‘ as a fantasy, but if you throw out this possible motive, then you should develop it...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck, these were the magic school Bus kids? Thank heavens I'd forgotten all about them lololol! I loved this story honestly. What mattered the most was that the female orgasm was very well written! Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous