Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept a relaxed pace until he heard it.

"Oooh," Keesha moaned on the last thrust where he added in a pelvic grind.

"Carlos, I think she likes it," Tim said from the side of the bed holding a camera. Carlos slapped her healthy chocolate ass causing her to jerk.

"No, I don't, get off me," Keesha cried out to stop from moaning.

Carlos reached down and hiked her leg on his hip to achieve a better angle. Keesha at the point was in complete euphoria. She hated herself for enjoying this treatment of her body. She barely even noticed when she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"I knew it you fucking whore, you get off on being treated like a slut."

He began to thrust with great speed, sounds of their union could be hear every time he piston back inside of her. She was inconsolable when his thick phallus hit her G-spot. Carlos heard that and angled his dick again gaining a similar reaction.

"You like this don't you slut?" she shook her head.

"Admit it, your cunt is so fucking wet right now," Carlos said right on cue as the squishing sounds from there meeting became more prevalent.

At this point both her legs were wrapped around his waist. The build was taking place again, swirling in her belly like a hurricane. She felt like she was free falling about to crash into everlasting exultation.

Carlos felt her tighten around him, she was getting ready to explode and he'd be the one to ride her through it.

"You belong to us you fucking whore, you're our slut to do with as we please. We own you now," Tim explained while crawling one the bed.

"Who do you belong to Keesha?" Carlos asked pumping harder now yet she still shook her head in defiance.

"Wanna play it like that," he said now grinding himself into her. Keesha's mouth began to water at the torturous feeling that now surged throughout her entire being.

She was so close.

Suddenly Carlos pulled out breaking the connection, Keisha looked furious. She looked up at him like he had run over her pussy cat...well he kinda had.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought you wanted me to stop...so I'm stopping. I want to respect your wishes Keesha," Carlos inquired with malice lacing every syllable.

"Please!"

"Please, what? I'm not a mind reader. You know what you need to say, talk dirty to me," Carlos commanded earning a hellish glare from the woman under him.

Seconds passed as Keesha weighed what all had transpired that night and gravity had really began to set in. She wanted nothing more than to throw him off of her, run home and scrub the nightmare down the drain. But another scarier need began to gather in her head, a part of her didn't want him to stop. It wasn't just some kernel size part of herself, no this was a healthy slice. This was size was worthy of weight watchers and it was growing. Deep down she was enjoying the names that he called her, the objectification, the degradation. It was making her feel alive but since he pulled out all she's been left with was an insatiable ache that only he could nurture.

She looked up at Carlos and nodded her head.

"I said use your words."

"Please stick it back in Carlos, fuck me," she said in almost a whisper. She looked over at Tim to see that the phone's camera was pointed right at her.

"Louder!"

"Fuck me."

"Louder bitch or I'm leaving you like this."

"Fuck me!"

With that he speared back inside her tight canal. It pulsated around him warm and inviting; he knew he as home.

"Oh gosh," Keesha moaned as she rolled her hips back and forth with him.

Carlos began pounding at a rapid pace, he rolled them over and nodded for Tim to join them. Keesha felt the bed shift. Tim gripped her ass cheek and spread it. Keesha looked over her shoulder in enough time to feel Tim enter her anus.

"No!"

Tim heeded no warning and thrusted inside her airtight chute. Keesha never felt so full. It wasn't like the sharp pain she had endured before but just intense pressure. Once he was seated fully inside Keesha found it hard to breathe.

"You're going to tear me apart," she gasped as the two of them posed themselves deep within her.

Tim felt like he was ready to bust his load right then due to the sear strain. He and Carlos made eye contact through her mass of curls. He pulled out and then pushed back allowing for Carlos to pull out. In that moment the two created a system. No before long the two were thrusting in and out of Keesha at rapid pace. She felt like she was ready to explode.

"Who owns you Keesha," Tim whispered in her ear. Once hand on her breast and the other had a fist full of her hair.

"You do," she confessed.

"Who?"

"YOU DO!"

"That's right, say my name bitch," Tim yelled before licking and sucking on her earlobe.

"Tim! Carlos! Oh no, it's coming again! I can't!"

Carlos reached between them and felt for her clit and he rub her nub into absolution. Keesha then felt it, the crash. He wings had been graciously clipped and she went crashing into complete orgasmic bliss.

"Cum!"

With that Keesha screamed, she tighten around the two boys within her and she exploded. Carlos soon followed and Tim both flooding her walls with their cum.

The two smashed her between them all three having the same heartbeat. Keesha was weak. Weak from the alcohol, weak from the fucking and she didn't think she'd be able to hang on another second. The spots came first then complete darkness before she went limp.

They both pulled out and looked at her. It was done, they finally had her.

"Is this really it, does she belong to us now," Tim said almost unsure.

"Only time will tell."

"Let's head back to the party," Tim said getting dressed.

"You go ahead, I want another go," Carlos said flipping an unconscious Keesha on her stomach.

"You my friend, are a savage."

Even though he had all night, even though she belonged to them, Carlos wanted her right now. She had better fall into line quick if she was gonna make it as their girl. They had put years into this planning and now as men they could claim the woman of their dreams and he was not about to let her get away.

The End...for now.

12