All Comments on 'Revenge?'

by anothermarrieddude

Sort by:
  • 377 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

After a year's worth of "turnabout is fair play" (which she documented btw), SHE now has the upper hand -- at least as far as divorce courts are concerned. And it's a pretty safe bet that she'd use what he handed her against him.

Revenge? Sure, but he could end up with the greater "burns"!

An interesting read, on several levels.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excellent...revenge served cold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He gave her the kind of treatment she had given him...He didn't try to hide his affair like she did... In the end, He let her hear her own words from his first recording then afterwards told her...When I heard what you were telling him, our marriage was dead.

usaretusaretabout 2 months ago

An ending I expected.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The ending was good. Nice mental torture which lasted well over a year.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was disappointed with the way he responded to her betrayal but it was saved by the ending. 4

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hahaha! That was fuckin great. Especially after the bullshit cuck story that some how made it into the Loving Wives stories that I read prior. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Certainly a different form of revenge. Hard for me to think any man could do it like that. Why no pain for her paramour and pain for his marriage? Still I'll give a 4 for being a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While interesting, it had about as much life and emotion to it as my pet rock has degrees from Harvard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Women like Lisa, will not wait for an year and they figured way before.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Well-written and an enjoyable read, thanks

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

"I hung in there for the next year. I took an additional part time job in order to be able to pay a surveillance expert to monitor everything I did through cameras and recording devices. Ironic, since I later found out that's how I'd be caught. I had the reports sent directly to Scott" ?

This from before the year started or did she cheat during that year?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where I come from we call that a mind-fuck. It can be even more satisfying than punching someone, in this case her boyfriend, in the face. Definitely easier on your hand, too.

Very good story, married dude, thanks for sharing.

Five stars.

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Scott was cold!! Loved it! Best revenge is to go on living your life the best way you can.

Being happy, having fun and finding love again is the best revenge any man/woman can have against a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was pretty good. And a different way to get revenge without going to jail for hurting the cheaters. Not to mention he found someone else to take her place in the end. The ending was a nice plot twist, although it kind of was telegraphed a head of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Having said that, make no mistake about it. My cock may be too small for you. I'm sorry about that, but it's the only one I have. I may not excite you anymore, but you need to understand that I still have some pride and a male ego and will not be treated with disrespect. What do you think our friends and family would think of me? What do you think my co-workers would think of me if they knew you had a boyfriend at all...let alone one that I knew about and was content to simply let you have him and have all of me at the same time?

WHAT A STUPID STORY OF A WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and a good surprise ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story was soooo stupid! He says he does not like cuck stories..but is willing to stay in a marriage where he has been cucked?

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Well done AMD! It's great to see the disrespected guy take back his dignity.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is avenged in this erotic fantasy. At least, the cuck moved on with honor, I think. Who wrote the story that tipped him off? I did! Aha-ha-ha.

SKHPSKHPabout 1 year ago

The author left out one important detail: who posted the LIT story that put the husband into motion? IMO, there are only 2 plausible explanations and both are an additional reason to leave Lisa:

🔸Either Lisa posted the story herself. That

would be bragging and shows a very despicable character.

🔸Or the big-dicked lover posted it. That would be even worse. It would prove the demeaning conversations the cheaters had about the cuckolded husband.

Sorry that the author forgot to address this tidbit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was good.

It's obvious he was always going to burn her, so making her face her choices and selfishness, making her deal with her betrayal, combined with dangling the carrot that she might get her feeling of safety and security back, was a good plan.

After all, he was done with her anyway, so why not use a little psychology to reduce her delusions to ashes?

Finding a good path forward was just icing on the cake.

As for the anony comment "Lauren will not live to marry Scott.", there's something seriously wrong with you.

Get help before you take an AK47 to a bell tower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average as he left guy off.

Takes two to tango.

Tell his wife and give her copies of all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lauren will not live to marry Scott. So many dangers lurk beneath the veneer of civilization. A stray bullet, a hit and run driver, a robbery gone wrong or an unexpected Fentanyl overdose can snuff out a life in the blink of an eye. Some folks simply disappear on a random day and are never heard from again. Lisa is far too self centered to allow Lauren to become Scott's wife. As Scott deals with his grief, it will be a natural progression for Lisa to go from concerned and nurturing friend to vital source of emotional support to born again wife.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Qu'elle salope cette Lisa. Et qu'elle perte de temps à lire ce semblant d'histoire.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Meaningless drivel. This doesn't even rise to the level of trope. Gof what a waste of time.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

serve the selfish bitch right

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

What goes around comes around payback's a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That man has the Some patience to run his revenge out a whole on his cheating bitch of a wife that turned him into a cuckold, servers her right..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time I have read this and it is even better this time. Bid cock whores are shallow, not too bright whores that can't think past their collective noses. Then when they have what they think they want...Shockingly they are bored with it. Had a good guy in my unit whose wife wanted a side piece. She was just looking for some adventurous cheating sex. Funny she hooked up with a townie that sold cars. Nothing special and I am told he had a smaller dick. It was just sneaking around excitement....A couple of things happened. Firstly, Sarge started banging his wife and his sister. Then when the guy complained to me he had a severe blanket party... The wife threw a fit and we deployed...He never told her he was leaving. her life went on the toilet and she moved back to Georgia. The guy in the story just moved on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very funny and very clever but here's the thing: no woman worthy of the oxygen she breathes would ever disrespect her husband for the size of his penis just the same as no man worthy of the oxygen he breathes would disrespect his wife for the capacity of her vagina no matter how much the authors on this site insist otherwise. The idea that a loving couple or either party would attack their own relationship from within over such trivial anatomical details simply doesn't fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Automatic one star for “male ego”

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - The best story I have read on this website in the last 2 years.

Those last few comments from her former husband certainly served her the coldest dish of revenge imaginable.

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 1 year ago

Well deserved….

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

That truly is revenge. If you could get a cheater to do that, then you got even. I think most cheaters are to selfish to be willing to go to those lengths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story to take revenge against a lying, cheating bitch of a wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, UummHmm.Karma strikes again. Aint it grand? Great story. Loved it! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad your hubby gave you what you deserve! Why are shallow, hateful and selfish peoples surprised when they get some of their own medicine. Enjoy being alone!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

For her an affair + dating = negative infinity for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well whore you cheated on him and said he had a little dick and no good in bed , so what did you love about scott

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyalmost 2 years ago

serve the bitch right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At last, a great ending to a good story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trim this by a third for a better score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story Stupid bitch Threw away a great marriage just for a bit of strange Will they never learn(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do you always have the cuck husband holding the bull innocent and not deserving any comeuppa Did he not know that he was doing aq maqrried woman/ Did he not enjoy knowing he was humiliating the husband? Did he care that what he was doing would destory the coup. Was he willing to spread disease or impregnate her? Was he taking time away from the husband? Washe ruining her physcally,as was the case here? was he effectng her on emotional levels? was he changing her attitude toward her husband? Don't say he was blameless. He possibly was the instigator.. Unless your life has taught you to be a wimp, pleae grow a pair and realize that it does take two to tango.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

By the way, how did the story reach LW on the internet?

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

A very good story, thank you for sharing. I don't know if it was deliberate punishment or not, but it certainly interesting consequence.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Ohh the protagonist middle name should Artic, because his BTB was cold mad ruthlessly in its execution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was good, and it was well written, but for some reason I can’t quite put my finger on, I didn’t care much for it. I will offer up this query, though. Now that Radio Shack has gone out of business, where do all the cheated upon husbands get their sound activated recorders and motion activated cameras? I just wondered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that's payback, intentional or not.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I don't know if this will ever reach anyone it can help but there is NO such thing as being "ruined" by a big cock. I swear, if I could slap average sized men over this nonsense I would.

A big dick does not on its own mean sexual savant. It doesn't mean a billion orgasms. That is propaganda that they spew, humiliation kink fans spew and women who get off on size alone. A big dick is only as good as the man who has it and the same goes for average ones.

Do you know what attracts women? Confidence and the ability to back it up. Sure, there are great big dicks out there and men who can use them. There are average and small ones attached to men who know how to use those too. My husband is average. He always satisfies me because he goes in believing he knows that I am satisfied. I am. He has never asked me if he satisfies me because I make sure he knows. I do that for him and myself. It's beneficial for my marriage, my intimacy and pleasure.

Before we met the best sex I ever had was with a slightly overweight bald man with an average dick. If he lost weight it would he bigger but he knew exactly what to do with what he had. We just didn't have anything in common. The intimacy and love that I have with my husband makes my sex life so much more fulfilling.

Did you ever consider that your lack of confidence, your fear of being replaced with a bigger dick is holding you back? Did you have an honest question about what each other needs sexually from each other? A woman isn't going to cheat for sex alone no matter what stories on here tell you. Unless she is a total narcissist and is using you, that isn't happening. If it did you would notice other problems in the relationship.

You spend too much time worrying about your dick. Too much time watching porn and reading cuck tales. It isn't going to fix your marriage. It isn't going to improve intimacy. Sure she might get more orgasms but she isn't building intimacy with you. The oxytocin isn't binding her to you.

Unless you started a relationship from the start that way, you are definitely asking for it. I am not condemning all hotwife or stag relationships. There are numerous that work but confidence was never the problem.

I am telling you now that if it's fear and confidence that is fueling the interest, the kink, you can solve the problem without outside interference.

Andi out.

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Rather original ,I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need some payback on Bill to make a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was kind of harsh at the end. I mean you tortured for over a year knowing what you spouse was doing. You had no clue, I know net result is same. But that's still harsh and then you in essence renege on deal. I think you pretty guilty of being an ass as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not happening. Guy guilty also. Yes you blame the other half of the cheating couple. Takes two to tango. Her. His little one didn't do anything anymore. End

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TO answer AA82ndAA...

Yes. They are. All people, including you and me

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Are people really as dumb as Lisa. I woud be proud to call scott a friend and a fine man.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

What about the story he found on literotica? It never got brought up between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I loved the ending

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Didnt care for this one at all. Too cliched from start to finish and theres a reason that I, along with many other readers, get tired of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What else did the slut expect?

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

A great story!!!! A well done revenge story, though I did start suspecting Scott had something planned. Nicely Done. 👍👍👍👍👍 5⭐s from me.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two years for one? NOT a fair trade. I just couldn’t have done what Scott did, it’s not in my nature. The minute after I had proof she was cheating it would have been time to find a divorce lawyer. No other options, the “why”, or “how long”, or “what did I do wrong” don’t matter at all. All that matters is that she did it, so the marriage is over. Fini. End.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

She wasted 2 years of his life. He wasted 1 of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking cock sucker he turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is the best one what I have read till now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, that's a good one. Well done all the way through.

LWlurker

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"...and I learned later that Bill's car has mysteriously died on the BNSF tracks just as he was trying to beat the signal arms at the 4th Street grade crossing. When the train crew finally got the scrap-iron special stopped some 2.33 miles down the track, the largest piece left of Bill was his left pinkie and his right nut."

.

Story FINISHED! (You're all welcome!)

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Magnificent story, but no revenge on Bill... 5 Stars... Burn the Bitch down...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re-read this just now. A definite 5. Excellent, nice, smooth progression of events, both characters credible. Maybe if they'd had children, Lisa wouldn't have strayed. Though on this site (LW), children are usually treated pretty much as non-entities, in real life they usually bring a couple closer together, these important people both spouses to focus on and work as a team to guide and support. Hopefully, Lauren is young enough to have some. And I agree with JRandyJ that Mrs. Bill should be given the 411. Not too late for Scott to do so now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs payback on bill

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I'd almost, almost, feel sorry for the wife. Almost. There might have been a chance for them to get back together but the fact she still wanted her man candy on the side even after her husband found out showed their marriage was dead. She didn't drop him of her own free will, she dropped Biggus Dickus because he stopped being fun. Not exactly the most burniest of revenges that the husband had but quite painful in its own way.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Good read, I could predict the ending though. I think Wild Bill's wife should have received the evidence. Always BTB, Burn the Bitch and Burn the Bastard.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Ha! Good ending! I prefer more vengeful physical behavior, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Scott is quite a MAN. What male could be put in Scott's place and not get angry or violent, or and maybe depressed and commit suicide. Lisa didn't have any thoughts or clue as to what might happen to her or her marriage. She thought Bill had a BIG satisfying COCK, her brain deceived her. It was just exciting for Lisa.

Had to give this story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was excellent revenge.

He trusted her, she shat on their vows. She further shat on his olive branch.

Remember that, anyone that believes he strung her along. She could have left at any point. She rewarded his promise with betrayal. He rewarded her trust with betrayal. Does it make him a good man? No. There is no justice here. But this man grew up and left her behind. And while betrayed too, his ex wife grew up. She's hurting now, but will be better off for it. I know these are fictional people, but his petty revenge may have helped her grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story premise is ridiculous and it looks like you've written to get the BTB trolls on board with you. A sad and stupid story. But well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG .....

paybacks really are a bitch......

ain't they ??? ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Did Bill Do It?

Did Bill write the story on Literotica? If not, who?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Way to drag it out and make her suffer. Should have messed up Bill, though.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

my only complaint is that he didnt get his revenge on the other guy otherwise a pretty good ending. i still dont think his pending divorce was brutal enough but it left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best

This is the best story of all the loving wives stories on my opinion.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Still again

Just can't get enough of the utter ruthlessness of his ultimate response to the cheating bitch of a wife. The only part n that would improve the story would have been outing the bastard lover to his wife.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Thoughtful fun

I enjoyed the read. Unlike the stories of guys who go understandably crazy on discovering a cheating spouse, your MC took the time to work things out the way he wanted them to go. Financially, it gave him a year to get things in order. Emotionally, it gave him a year to let the love die. Romantically, it gave him time to find someone new without having to worry about finances and emotional ties. Intellectually it gave him time to plan his future moves without the urgent stress of imminent or ongoing divorce proceedings. Marriage-wise it gave him a year apart to carefully examine whether he could ever want her back - which removes later regret.

Sure, it's fun to rage, and scream and rampage all over the place, but taking your time so that things end up suiting you and your needs perfectly, is a whole lot more intelligent and satisfying in the end.

And then there's the revenge. Cheating is exciting, so she wasn't going to give that up - so he loses. If her lover is still there after a year, he's lost anyway. By simply moving out of her reach and downgrading her to housemate, he removes the excitement while still reminding her every day of what she was throwing away. By separating their finances, he wasn't paying for her affair, so he could keep the same self-respect he could feel if he'd simply moved to a motel.

No, despite some of the less than thoughtful comments the story received, this was a very good solution to a very bad situation.

Well done, sir. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 ....

Hah......

Paybacks really are a BITCH ......

ain't they ????

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Well...

She created the shitshow that became her life. I believed she did love her husband, but through the lens of a distorted perception of reality.

And what was it she missed the most in the end? Wasn't a big shlong. It was companionship. The type where you feel comfortable in your own skin.

Those gentle, meaningful touches passing each other while home. Snuggling on the couch late night watching some old movie you've both seen before. Feeling them beside you in bed when waking for no reason at 3 in the morning then reaching over to spoon.

Some characters are easy to dislike. The wife in this story seemed more stupid and foolish than hateful. Did she deserve what she got?

Yes. But she also got served a life sentence of regret.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Good story

You flooze you lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good deal

but no way would a woman like her would ever give up that big cock

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

And then you die.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Still reading this again as often as I see it. One of the most satisfying BTBs in the history of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally

"Right, right...I know. I'm supposed to want to punch him out, but he didn't know me and didn't owe me anything. Lisa, on the other hand, did."

Finally a character that gets it! Lisa is the real culprit here. Sure, Bill is a skank, but that is really all he is. Bill never broke any promises and never took anything from Scott. All he is guilty of is being a slut on the hunt where he shouldn't be hunting. When Lisa chose to have her affair, she is the one who broke her word and took her fidelity from Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars?

R u kidding. At best a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missing Elements

1) Who wrote the story and why?

2) What happened to Bill. Could / Should Lisa have done something in that area.

3) There are still some emotional depths that could have been explored. It was started but not really delved into for closure and understanding.

Nice appreciated though were the six elements of realization she came to.

After getting caught, I:

1. Found the sex with my lover immediately got boring

2.Started to miss the emotional intimacy of my marriage terribly

3.Became aware of how significant the non-sexual aspect of my physical relationship with my husband was and now was lost

4.Hated myself because of the guilt feelings I now had

5.Hurt badly as a result of the pain I had caused Scott

6.Now I could enjoy a sudden and overwhelming jealousy (interesting how it never occurred to me that HE might take an interest in someone else)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

The only thing missing from the ending...Bill got no punishment for breaking up a marriage...still 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A crafty...

....ending. And fitting! The wife got what she deserved and the husband was rigidly fair. Five stars

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Way to go

Way to make her give up her lover, then string her along and play her for a year. Then he jerks the rug out and lets her burn. Just a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous