Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

What happened next Hannah will never forget, her mind was focussed by her legs being opened and raised. Peaches grabbed her legs and pulled them further back completely exposing her pussy to Duke who was now naked. Hannah could only imagine what was going to happen. Duke was going to fuck her, she felt her pussy react to what she had been begging for.

Duke rubbed his knob along her pussy lips, teasing her without mercy, God how she needed fucking. After a few moments of teasing her Duke`s knob end was. wet with her juices, it was then he found her entrance, holding his cock in position for what seemed to Hannah an age, then with a single push he went in her deeper than anything had ever been. Despite all the sex she had had in the past hour his cock stretched her incredibly. She attempted to scream but Peaches who was watching Duke`s cock entering Hannah ground her pussy harder onto her mouth. Duke withdrew his cock, much to Hannah.`s relief. The relief was short lived as he drove back into her without warning. Deeper this time, again he withdrew before plunging back into her immediately. Now her began to screw her his huge cock only about three quarters of it in her. After a dozen or so thrusts Hannah was just getting used to the size of the man.

Peaches let out a long squeal as she orgasmed on Hannah`s face, once Hannah`s tongue found her clitty it was always going to happen. Peaches climbed off the bed and sat in Duke`s chair to watch him perform on Hannah.

Hannah opened her eyes wide and starred at Duke, she then glanced down between her legs, she needed to see his cock, his magnificent cock. Duke knew what she wanted and withdrew completely. What she saw was the size of baby`s forearm, and the baby was holding an orange. Hannah`s eyes widened at the size of the man, Duke smiled and turned to show his cock in all its splendour to Woodley and smiled, "I`m now going to fuck your girlfriend like she`s never been fucked," Woodley shook his head, "She`ll always desire another fucking like the one she`s going to get now, best of luck with that white boy."

Duke turned his attentions back to Hannah and although she had had the opportunity to close her legs they were still wide open. Duke grabbed her ankles and flipped her over, this presented her pussy to him at exactly the right height. Without ceremony he entered her wetness slowly and surprisingly gently until he had about half his cock inside her. Hannah let out a low moan, the girth of the man was stretching her beyond what she thought possible. Duke withdrew his cock until just the huge knob end was inside her. Hannah let out a sigh of relief. Duke felt her relax and slammed into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh," Hannah screamed into the sheet, her hands making tight fists grabbing the sheet. Duke began to shaft her, "Aaaaaaaaaaah, Oooooooooowww, Aaaaaaaah," the woman screamed. Duke ignored her protest," Oooooooooooooh mmmmmmy Gooodddd." Duke was relentless shagging the protesting woman at a steady pace, he knew she would be fucking with him in a few moments, he wasn't wrong. Her protests wained and she began to thrust backwards onto the huge cock that was inside her deeper than anything she could ever have ever envisaged, "Ughhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, oooooooo, mmmmmmmm," She raised her head and arched her back as Duke`s massive balls came into contact with her clit. The release she had been craving for so long began deep. Deep inside her. She arched her back even more and was now pushing back hard against Duke`s harder thrusts.

Surely he wouldn't be so cruel as to deny her again? Duke began to fuck her harder, he had no intention of stopping, holding her hips tighter in his massive hands his arse was moving quicker, the orgasm she craved was building and buiding, her head buried in the sheets a howl came from her lips as at long last her release hit her like an express train. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably, "Fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee," She urged Duke on, "Harder you bastard, harder," She ordered him, "Aaaahhhhhhhhh, yyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssss," He orgasm seemed to go on and on her mnd scrambled with complete ecstatic orgasmic pleasure. Somehow Duke expanded his already huge cock this prolonged her orgasm even longer. Slowly her joy began to subside Duke was still fucking her but very slowly now, withdrawing his cock almost completely before plunging bollocks deep, he felt her pussy`s spasms coming to an end, he held his cock just inside her fanny lips enjoying the sight, before her withdrew completely. A moan came from Hannah at his cock being withdrawn fully, she didn't bear it any mind as his grip tightened on her hips, without a second thought he moved his cock upwards in line with her ass hole. His cock was wet and slippery from her recent orgasm. He spread her arse cheeks and pushed into her virgin ass, with one thrust he was half way into her most secret place, "Aaaaaaaahhh, fuck nooooooo, oooooowwww," She screamed her protest at the unwanted invasion. It was too late Duke was inside her tight arsehole and he was going to shag the living daylights out of it, his next thrust took him in deeper and two more his balls came into contact with her gaping pussy. The protests still came from Hannah long howls and screams, Duke took no heed and continued to fuck her hard. Slowly Hannah`s pain subsided a little and much to her surprise she felt the onset of sexual arousal, she couldn't quite believe the feelings that were stirring. Duke reached around her and found her hugely engorged clit.His finger rubbed her button as he literally fucked the arse off her. She was now pushing back onto his cock. The force of his thrusts almost lifting her knees off the bed, his finger working mercilessly on her clitty. His attentions to her clitty and the anal fucking she was getting sent her into another huge orgasm, she buried her face into the pillow stifling her screams of pure pleasure. She was just relaxing when Duke`s cock expanded forcing her orgasm to be prolonged beyond anything she had ever experienced. Duke smashed harder into her as he emptied his huge load into the moaning woman with a roar.

Hannah may have passed out but by the time she had regained some of her senses and looked around, all the assailants were dressed and appeared ready to leave.Duke nodded to his two male colleagues, they grabbed Hannah and spread-eagled her to the bed with cable ties. There was no protest from the woman who appeared beyond caring. Duke looked towards Peaches, "Sort the guy out," He instructed.

Peaches moved towards Woodley who had been released from the chair almost unnoticed whilst Duke was fucking Hannah. His hands were tied behind his back and he was lying on the floor weeping quietly. Lennox and Brad lifted him onto the bed surprisingly his cock was still fairly hard. Peaches walked over and grabbed his cock forcing a groan from his mouth, she looked at his cock and began to wank him slowly, causing another moan. She moved her head towards his cock, placing her lips around it she felt him twitch uncontrollably, she knew he was about to cum. She moved her mouth in perfect unison to her hand she felt his cock expand as he began his release, Quickly she grabbed the cable tie around the base of his cock and tightened it by two notches, The two men threw him between his lovers open legs his face inches from her abused sex, the sound coming from his mouth with her panties still wedges firmly inside was stifled and gruesome.

Seconds later the assailants were gone leaving Hannah Rogers and Mark Woodley to solve the predicament they now found themselves in.

I made straight for a bar and a few stiff drinks to reflect on what I had just witnessed, the brutal work of Duke and his cohorts. I had my instructions for tomorrow to be followed to the letter. I considered calling Susie and giving her a severe shagging but for some strange reason didn't quite feel up to it. After a troubled nights sleep I turned up at Mark Woodley`s house to start the agreed contract.

"Morning Daniel," The beautiful Jenny Woodley greeted me cheerfully, "Coffee in five minutes."

"Great thanks,"

"In the kitchen."

I joined Jenny for a coffee, "Mark`s been away overnight on business, " She announced, "Should be home early afternoon."

"Okay," I was about to say I didn't require any in put from him when there was a knock at the door, the Woodley`s maid answered it.

"Excuse me Mrs Woodley, there` s a policeman and lady here to see you."

Jenny Woodley looked bemused, "Show them in please."

"Mrs Woodley," The Officer introduced himself and his female colleague, "It`s regarding Mr Woodley."

Jenny looked worried, "Mark has he been hurt? What`s the problem? Oh God he`s not.....?

"We don't know any details we`ve just been asked to call in and tell you he`s in UCLA and you should attend as soon as possible, we can run you down if you like," Just then a call came in and the two officers apologised and rushed out.

Jenny picked up her handbag, grabbed her car keys, "See you later Daniel, ask Mary

for anything you need,"

I assumed Mary was the maid, "Okay thanks, hope everything`s okay." She left without another word.

Two minutes later she was back, "Bloody cars got a flat," She announced.

"I`ll take you," I offered quickly, Jenny readily accepted.

She didn't say much during the short trip to hospital, "Would you mind coming in with me?" She asked.

The lady on reception directed us to the 8th floor where a nurse took us into the intensive care unit. Mark Woodley was on a life support machine with tubes, drips and monitors a plenty. Jenny began to cry I slipped my arm around her to try and comfort her.

"Mrs Woodley?" A Doctor entered the room, "Could we speak in my office?" The Doctor motioned us out of ICU and into her office.

"What`s happened to my husband?" Jenny asked quietly, before the Doctor could reply a knock on the door and two detectives came in, they introduced themselves flashing their badges.

"Mrs Woodley where were you yesterday?"

"At home all day why?"

"Anyone verify that?"

"Yes my maid Mary"

"Okay we`ll have to check you understand."

"No I don't officer."

"Well Mrs Woodley we believe your husband injuries were caused by," he paused for a moment trying to find the correct words, " Caused by what I can only describe as extreme sexual activities that appear to have gone badly wrong for him."

"Exactly what do you mean."

"If I can explain," The Doctor interrupted. "Mr Woodley as suffered sever injuries to his penis and testicles," Jenny looked stunned, "It would appear his penis had a ligature tied extremely tightly around the base close to his testicles, when he ejaculated this ligature prevented the natural release of his sperm," She continued, "Serious damage being done to his testicles and penis."

"Mmmmmm," The Doctor paused, "He was in severe pain, agony when he was brought in, we have operated and removed his left testicle and have done some work on his penis. Hopefully we can save his right testicle and his penis. We have put him into an induced coma he will remain there for about a week then we will assess him again."

"Oh my God, will he...."

"Will he be able to function properly again?" The Doctor read Jenny`s next question, "My guess and the moment is he will never be able to father children due to the damage to his testicles, even if we can save the remaining one. Will he be able to get an erection? That depends on two things, the skill of the plastic surgeon and whatever the psychological damage of his ordeal." The Doctor finished, " Sorry Mrs Woodley that`s about all I can tell you at this time, you should perhaps go home now there is nothing you can do while we keep him in the coma."

"We`ll be in touch Mrs Woodley," The detective said as we left.

The drive back to the Woodley house was in silence, "Thanks Daniel, "Jenny said as we pulled up.

"I`ll get the tyre sorted."

"Thanks come in and have a drink when you`re done," She almost insisted. Ten minutes later I was enjoying a coffee with Jenny when Mary entered the room followed by a man dressed in a very sharp suit.

"Hello Maurice," Jenny greeted the man, "This is Daniel our landscaper he`s been a diamond this morning, have you heard what`s happened to Mark?

Maurice looked sheepish, he was holding a brown envelope which he handed to Jenny, "You need to see this."

Jenny removed a DVD from the envelope and looked at it quizzically, "Have you seen it?"

"I have."

"Is it bad?" She asked putting the disc into the player and pressing play. I anticipated seeing the events of yesterday appear on the screen. Instead what appeared was a film of Mark entering the hotel bedroom and greeting the two men I knew as Brad and Lennox with a warm handshake, he then kissed Peaches on both cheeks before admiring her superb body.

They all lost most of their cloths and Peaches began to give Mark a slow sensual blow job, she slipped a cock ring around the base of his cock to keep him stiff, she caressed his balls before sucking each one lovingly. Mark groaned in appreciation obviously enjoying her expert skills. Lennox and Brad were both hard and Peaches alternated between all three cocks. For the next hour or so we witness Peaches fuck all three men, whist giving head to the others. Brad then positioned himself behind Mark, bending him forward he slid his hard cock into him. Brad proceeded to fuck Mark before he pulled out only to be replaced by Lennox and his oversized cock. Peaches sucked Brad off while Lennox serviced the apparently happy Mark. Lennox was about to shoot his lot and withdrew from Mark Peaches was right on hand to suck the spunk from his cock. Mark was now lying face up on the bed his cock standing up and very stiff, the cock ring still firmly around the base. Peaches, Lennox and Brad all dressed and said goodbye to Mark, before they left .

Moments after they had left the door opened and someone else entered the room, "Hello lover", Mark greeted whoever had joined him, he smiling broadly from ear to ear. Whoever had joined him walked towards the bed with their back towards the camera, hiding their identity. The recording ended there what occurred after that moment presumably only two people know, Mark Woodley and his mystery lover.

"I just don't believe what I have just seen," Jenny said in a disbelieving tone.

"Well I`m sorry to point out the obvious but it`s there for all to see in full technicolour," Maurice emphasised.

"Where did you get it?" Jenny asked.

"Delivered by to our receptionist first thing this morning, no sender details." He didn't look surprised, "Question is what do you wish to do from here on in?"

"I want a divorce and never see Mark again, how he could deceive me and lead a double life like that leaves me cold and speechless."

"On a positive note you can take him for everything he`s got and more."

"Start proceedings immediately I don't want him anywhere near me," Jenny was firm in her instructions to her attorney.

"I believe he will be in a coma for at least 7 days and hospitalised for a considerable time I will make sure his attorney is left with no doubts as to our requests and conditions."

"Thanks Maurice."

"My pleasure Mrs Woodley, I`ll have a draft with you tomorrow.

My next port of call as per my instructions was Hannah Rogers mansion at exactly 3.30. I arrived spot on time and Susie let me in, "Hi Dan,"

I glanced around before kissing her, "Pick you up at 7.30?"

"Yes please," We broke apart just as Hannah walked, well I say walked, trudged wearily into the kitchen would be a better phrase.

"Mrs Rogers are you alright?" I asked concerned. The woman looked lost for a reply and was stopped from giving one when the doorbell rang. Susie went to answer the door and spoke to someone, she walked back into the kitchen holding a brown envelope and handed it to Hannah

To be continued...

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers
12