Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God had gifted Ralph with an abnormal appendage and he intended to make the most of it. Ingrid let out another moan, her blond hair matted with sweat, blue eyes closed and her mouth open, making an "O." If the Almighty had added an extra something down there in case of Ralph before handing him over to the stork to fly him down, in case of Big Mac perhaps the Almighty had been a wee bit in a hurry.

He watched Claire on her knees in front of Big Mac, his cock snugly fitting into her palm as she furiously massaged it before taking him all inside her mouth. She was a 5'5'' brunette and curvy all over. Her big almond shaped eyes were perhaps her most appealing part. She was now looking up at Big Mac as her mouth did its tricks. Yes, Big Mac was a euphuism properly given. He wondered lazily if the person who gave that nick name to him was still alive to talk about it.

All the three women were in their early thirties, married and had children as their well filled bodies indicated. Another thing common to all the three women was that their husband's had taken loans from the syndicate and defaulted. The syndicate had moved in and taken possession of the wives. The husbands didn't object as that would have meant something worse.

The wives had protested initially but on seeing the defeated look on their husbands face they had no other choice. The sex initially had been bland. They just lay on their back with their legs wide open to pay for their husband's failure. Their cooperation improved when it was explained to them that their early redemption depended upon their performance in bed.

Since then the sex had improved dramatically, though they still needed a couple of strong pegs to start the evening proceedings. The initial meetings had been hush hush, but now the syndicate boys would drive up to their house and the women would come out and get into their car all dressed up and looking pretty. The kids were invariably sent to their relatives place for the night and the husband would be sitting in the living room in front of the TV with a beer can in hand.

Just then the bell chimed softly to announce the new arrivals. The Witherspoons had arrived. Brad's lips twisted into a contemptuous sneer as he walked over to the foyer to escort his guests in. By the time he reached the nude couple, the sneer had been replaced by a smile and his demeanour was all business-like.

He looked at Nancy and his heart ached once again. She looked beautiful, as always. His eyes took in the freshly coiffured hairdo bouncing around her shoulders, well pencilled eyebrows that made her big brown eyes look all the more enthralling and lips painted in a bright shade of red as were the finger and toe nails.

Her breasts were full and ripe like mangoes, her taut nipples jutting out proudly ahead of her. Her second pregnancy had filled her up in the right places and the freshly trimmed landing strip naughtily suggested to the bounties she was going to offer to the men in the evening.

Brad greeted Harold with a casual hi and then hugged Nancy. She felt soft and warm. Damn! Losing her to another man still somehow brought out the worst in him. 'I guess I'm a sore loser,' thought Brad as he let his hand stray briefly over her soft, creamy bare back.

By now Nancy's eyes had gone saucer wide as she surveyed the erotic scenes unfolding. Harold on the other hand was trying to show that he was real cool about it all. But Brad knew different. Allowing the ex to fuck his wife was bad enough but now his wife was going to be involved in a gang bang.

The biggest give away to Harold's feelings was his semi droopy prick which should have grown rock hard by now after watching the sexual couplings in full swing. Obviously his mind was not into it, though he was there in body.

He took their hands in his and walked them to the centre of the Kamasutra Lounge.

"Hey guys, I would like you all to meet our new friends," he called out.

The three frolicking men stopped their ravishment of the wives of other men underneath them and looked towards them. Their eyes greedily surveyed the new feast being offered to them. Nancy actually blushed at the sight of three men with raging hard ons staring at her. She twirled her glass of wine uncomfortably while Harold put on another of his stupid grins on his face.

Then the three began to make their way towards them. They had the look of hungry wolves that had just spied their prey and were moving in for the kill.

The councillor was the first to close in.

"You're a divine beauty," said Nick and leaned forward to give her a peck on her cheek, as though it was an introduction being made on a prom night. In a very gentlemanly gesture he made sure his erect pencil thin prick, glistening with Michelle's juices, did not bump into a rather red faced Nancy. He was a patient man. He knew he had all the night to ravish this lovely offering by yet another loser husband as a gesture of his surrender and submission.

Ralph on the other hand had no use for such refined etiquettes. He swaggered up to her with his mammoth abnormal phallus crazily swinging to and fro like a spring python. He smiled on seeing Nancy mouth open in a kinda dazed shock on seeing his abnormality. He put his arms across her waist and pushed her towards himself so that her belly came in full contact with his manhood.

Nancy let out an involuntary gasp upon the touch of their bodies and then gave a quick fleeting glance towards her husband. Brad stood watching the ongoing with an overwhelming sense of déjà vu. Harold's face had a look like that of a school child whose Tiffin (lunch) had been snatched by a bunch of bullies who were now proceeding to finish it off in front of his very own eyes.

His dazed look of bewilderment and forlornness was broken by Ingrid who had walked up to him and leaned close to plant a kiss on his cheek, allowing her cute perky boobs to tantalisingly press against his chest. Harold stared at the long legged snow white beauty standing close to him with a look in his eyes that said it all.

He gulped nervously and gave a quick glance towards his wife. She didn't seem to notice his predicament as her attention was being fully taken up by her three admirers. They were all sitting comfortably on one of the mattresses with Nancy being the centre of attention of the three men fawning around her. She was smiling as they made light talk, their manhood of different size and girth standing fully erect in mock salutation to the beauty of their new conquest whom they would be soon plundering all night long to their hearts content.

Brad watched Ingrid whisk Harold away to the other end of the KL with a firm hold of his arm. She had realised that this was the giving away night when the fallen husband would be offering his most prized possession to the victors as spoils of war. For the victors this was a special night as they would beat out all remaining inherent will to protest or fight from inside the husband as they would ravage and plunder the woman who was his wife and mother of his kids in front of his very own eyes.

His total surrender and powerlessness would be very, very clear to the woman on her back with her legs open and pointing skywards. And from here onwards there would be no murmur of discontent from the wife, and that was what the victors wanted, a total and complete surrender of the wife to their hunger and desire whenever, wherever. They were bastards of the very top order.

Claire saw Harold and Ingrid approaching her and she gave a welcoming smile before turning to the erotic statute of a man and woman placed near her. It served as a mini drink bar. She took the male statutes erect phallus in her palm and squeezed to let a stream of black rum flow out from the pee wee slit. She then proceeded to rub the clit of the woman's statute to allow a few pieces of ice cubes to slide out of the cunt. Then she mixed soda which again flowed from the pee wee slit of the second male companion in the craftwork. The statutes had been custom prepared by some of the best craftsmen and never failed to impress.

Just then Brad felt a soft touch on his arm. Michelle had come up to him with drinks. Brad felt his erection grow stronger at the sight of her huge pendulous mama breasts so very close to his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked in her right nipple. Michelle let out a low moan of pleasure as his tongue lazily caressed her chocolate brown areolas.

She pressed her soft hot body closer to his, her luscious lips planting wet kisses. In response Brad began running his hand over her naked back and then over her round buttocks making her shudder in delight. Michelle then took his face in both her hands and pressed it between her bounties.

Brad began squeezing her left melon and at the same time lavishly licked her right one, causing her to giggle in delight. He continued sucking and licking her mama breasts till Michelle slowly pushed him down till he was lying flat on his back with his head comfortably propped up. Michelle then slid down till her face was close to his erect shaft.

Brad let out a groan as she took him in her soft feminine hands and began playing. The sensation being generated by her ministrations was awesome as was the sight of her lovely boobs with his bite marks. Michelle leaned closer and began teasing his throbbing hard on with her tongue while her one hand's fingers encircled his thick rigid shaft at its base.

Brad let out another groan of pleasure as Michelle took his swollen knob in her mouth, wetting it with her saliva, her tongue teasingly caressing his highly sensitive under side. Then she took a bit more of him inside her mouth and then some more till her lips were almost touching his trimmed pubic hair. Feelings of pleasure coursed thru his stiff manhood as Michelle's head bobbed up and down with increasing tempo. Oh she was good, very good.

His eyes travelled across the room to finally rest upon Nancy and her three admirers. By now their glasses stood empty and Nancy was lying on her back with Ralph between her open legs, alternately taking her labia in his fingers as if to feel its texture and then pressing his face near her womanly treasure to inhale her arousal, his thick handle bar moustache wet and glistening due constant playing over Nancy's leaking pussy.

The Councillor was seated beside her and had both her ripe breasts in his hands. He was alternately squeezing them, rubbing her taut nipples between his thumb and forefinger and then back again to kneading her breasts while Big Mac had placed her right leg on his broad shoulder and was running his thick black paws on her smooth creamy thigh.

His hands would slowly travel over her well-toned calf muscles and down to her feet and again traced their way to her creamy thigh. He would lick her and even bite her now and then. Nancy seemed to be staring straight ahead. Her face was registering all kinds of emotions. Maybe it was the effect of the booze or maybe the fact that she was doing it with three guys together or the fact that she just had to please her ex at any cost in front of her husband.

The sight reminded Brad of the story about the elephant and the seven blind men where each of the blind man would feel a part of the elephant and try and call out what it was. Only here there were three hungry wolves greedily circling their prey, feeling her, admiring her before commencing to plunder her all night long in the presence of her powerless husband.

Yessss, it felt good, very good thought Brad. His plan of revenge was unfolding just as he had planned. Revenge would be his. She had made him a cuckold and he would make her husband a cuckold. The only difference was that Harold ole boy would be watching it all live in front of his very own eyes. And yes he had a surprise or two for Harold himself.

The scene in front of his eyes had just turned hotter. Nancy was sitting on the bed and was surrounded by her admirers who were jerking their cocks. Naturally, Ralph had the biggest cock in town or "in the room" so to say. He had wrapped his fingers around his thick shaft and was furiously shagging.

The Councillor was not far behind with his thin beanpole with a distinct upward curve. He was also moving his hand in a frenzied pace. Somehow the shape and size of his cock seems to go with his overall frame. Of the three, Big Mac was uncircumcised. Brad watched him play with himself, his foreskin sliding back to reveal his shiny knob and then at times covering it up, only to slide back again.

Brad found himself breathing heavier. His phallus was thick and hard with all the attention it was receiving from Michelle's mouth.

"Mount me," he ordered.

Michelle nodded her head and took his phallus out from her mouth and stood up to position herself over him and lowered herself until she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy lips. The mere contact set off an explosion in her. She was so sensitive. Could she take him inside her?

Of course, she was so wet that he easily slipped into her. Then she had control of how far down she went; how far up into her his throbbing cock penetrated. It didn't take long for her to settle all the way down on him, every thick inch of him up inside her.

Michelle sat there panting, impaling herself with her full weight on Brad's big cock. Oh God! She could die it felt so good! A low, unsteady moan escaped her lips as she rocked gently back and forth on his towering erection. Already she could feel her orgasm building. Michelle loved sex.

Then his hands were gripping her thighs, encouraging her to lift herself up. Michelle raised herself slowly, immediately missing that full feeling he gave her. When she was more than half way up, she let herself fall back down on top of him.

That feeling of being so filled up returned... and then some! She couldn't wait to lift herself up and drop down on to him again. Oh, his cock was so big! To have it slam up into her this way! God! It felt so good she didn't think she could ever stop!

She continued to deliberately lift herself up and drop down onto him. Michelle had never cum from such slow, measured thrusts before. She didn't think she would now, but if she did, it would probably be so intense it would make her head explode!

"How's it feel?" Brad asked her. "How's it feel to have a really big cock inside you?" His words were perfectly timed to down stroke. The word "cock" reached her ears at the same time his cock reached its deepest point inside her. She trembled and moaned.

"Oh, God," she panted in reply. "You ... God, your cock ... oh, it's sooo good!" She liked hearing herself say "cock." It felt hot and slutty. And that was exactly how she wanted to feel with a thick, long cock in her pussy. It was how she wanted to feel with Brad.

She was hunched over him, riding him faster and faster. Brad reached up and grabbed her breasts and Michelle's body reacted instantly. It was like an electric shock, causing her to thrash and moan involuntarily. It was forceful enough to throw off her rhythm. He squeezed and kneaded them as she regained her momentum.

The electric shock sensation faded into a rising tide of something much more potent as she bounced up and down greedily. Oh, it was coming, Michelle knew. Something so powerful it was almost scary. With each deep, penetrating thrust of his cock, she was getting closer.

As she bounced faster, her legs began to slide farther apart on the sheets, forcing him into her harder, deeper. Between the deep pounding of his cock and the way his hands caressed her breasts, she was completely losing herself. The room was a blur around her, the moans, the slapping of their flesh and the screams-was she screaming??-sounded like they were far away. Her whole existence had become his cock inside her and his hands squeezing her.

Her head was back and her eyes closed as she rode him. Her own hands came up to his, encouraging him to squeeze, knead her harder. She was barely aware that she was doing so. Everything was lost in a distant hum ... a hum that was growing stronger, closer. It was her impending orgasm. If the first one had been a wave, this was going to be a tsunami.

She bounced harder still on him, not feeling the burning in her thighs. Aware only of what his cock was about to do to her. When it hit her, it was like nothing she had ever known before. It was like a lightning strike; an explosion of ecstasy that left her completely oblivious to everything but its power. Then, like thunder, the explosion followed, coursing through her body, electrifying every extremity, every bit of her.

Michelle bucked and rocked, impaled on Brad's cock. Her head fell forward, her hair falling in her face, as she continued to spasm and shake as the tidal wave of her passion roared through her. But it wasn't passing the way her orgasms usually did. It got bigger, hotter, more intense... all-consuming. Every nerve in her body was tingling. It was like being frozen-or on fire. It was so overwhelming, Michelle couldn't tell.

Her body shook harder as the sensation finally crested and began to diminish. She became aware of distant keening sound. It took a moment longer to realize it was her own voice screaming out in passion.

Brad had still not released his seeds inside Michelle. He had mastered the art of controlling his ejaculation and now he was using this knowledge to its full use. He wanted to remain strong and hard for the next phase of his revenge.

"That's a big dick," he heard Nancy say to Ralph in a slutty tone. "May I?" she asked.

Nancy reached up and pulled on it. Brad could see Nancy's legs part slightly as she tugged on his cock. Her hand looked tiny as it glided along its length. Her eyes shone with fascination and drunken lust.

Without a further word Nancy moved to the centre of the bed and went down doggy style with her butt sticking up in the air. Ralph gave a grunt of satisfaction and followed her. He stood close to her buttocks and began stoking himself. With his other hand he began caressing Nancy's smooth, round ass cheeks. The other boys stepped closer and continued to stroke themselves, knowing full well that their turn would come soon. They were the victors.

Nick squeezed her thigh, the warmth emanating from between her legs threatening to engulf her trembling body. She watched Ralph as he began rubbing his cock up and down between Nancy's wet slit. She heard Nancy let out a sigh of contentment.

"This is one hot bitch," said Big Mac. Then the Councillor with his thin curvy shaft cock lay down besides Nancy, vigorously stroking himself as the action unfolded besides him.

Nancy reached back with her hands and pulled at her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. The Councillor pinched her nipples as she watched Ralph roll on an extra-long premium condom on his long manhood.

Ralph pushed his cock inside Nancy's welcoming moist tunnel till he was fully inside her. Then he began stroking in and out. With his varied experience with the wives of many losers he was a professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He began slowly, allowing Nancy to get used to him inside her.

Then he began to pick up speed and settled down to a regular rhythm, his big, hairy body covered with perspiration. All this while, Councillor continued to fondle Nancy's twin possessions. By now Big Mac had clambered on board and was slowly running his hand over Nancy's bare back as though admiring the smoothness of a sculpture.

After what seemed an eternity, but was perhaps only a few minutes, Ralph gave a final thrust and shot his load into his condom. He grabbed Nancy's ass cheeks in his massive hands and pushed them close together, effectively squeezing his now quickly shrinking cock still buried inside her. Finally he pulled out. As he turned he caught sight of Brad. With a big grin, he winked and began removing the condom filled with his white semen.