Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh great," squealed Amanda in delight. "I told mum that you had told me you loved apple pies," she continued excitedly. Then she lowered her voice before continuing in a conspirational tone, "Mom is going to ask you over for dinner this weekend and this is gonna be a surprise for you. So don't tell her that I called you up."

"Mum's the word," replied back Brad with a relief. There was no medical emergency. Amanda continued to chat for another few minutes, bringing Brad up to date with all the happenings in her school before calling off.

He was going to be invited for dinner by Alice! She was stretching out a hand of friendship! She didn't hate him! These thoughts flashed thru his mind in quick session. He felt energetic and alive. He smiled wistfully as he remembered Amanda waving him goodbye on his last visit. She had a tooth missing in front and made her smile ever so cute. He would be getting to meet her again. "I hope she is studying regularly," he thought suddenly with a frown.

The soul inside him had awakened ... had stirred after a very long time. The dark shadows swirling inside him recoiled back as bright sunlight poured thru holes becoming bigger and bigger till with a sudden cry the black shadow was no more.

-------------

"Er, Brad would you like to talk shop now?" The querulous voice came once from somewhere behind him.

Brad turned to see Harold standing near him with a half apologetic look on his face. He held a drink in each of his hands. Brad slowly surveyed the room. Across the room Ingrid was riding the Councillor cowboy style while Michelle was sandwiched between Big Mac and Ralph.

His eyes then came to a rest upon his ex. She was still on her knees and facing him. Behind her Claire was sticking her strap on inside her ass. Nancy saw him looking at her and smiled with a hopeful but calculated look in her eyes.

The whole room stank of booze, smoke and sex. Brad felt nauseous. What was he doing in this shit hole? But then that's what he had been doing these past many years, fucking other people's wives for some solace, for some balm to alleviate the pain of his broken spirit. No, he definitely did not belong here.

And what if word was to reach Alice about his screwing around? And what if Amanda was to get to know about his dark side? No, no he wouldn't let that happen. He wouldn't lose again, now or ever.

With his decision made, Brad got up and headed for the bathroom.

"Brad?" came the quavering voice once again.

Brad stopped and turned to look at his ex and her husband for one last time. "I'm thru with you shit heads. I call back my loan."

"Noo ... no Brad," called out Nancy as she drunkenly tried to free herself from Claire. Brad looked contemptuously at the two of them and then strode out of the room.

Epilogue

"Oh don't dirty my dress with your dirty paws," squealed Amanda as she tried to point the garden hose towards the big German Shepherd dog playfully trying to place his fore paws on her, his tail wagging furiously. His ears twitched as they both heard the waking up cries of a baby coming from inside the house.

"C'mon Boxer, my baby brother and sister have woken up!"

Brad put his novel down and watched the two run into the house from the garden. Yes, Amanda now had a brother and sister, both almost two years old now. And yes, they were twins. He could hear Alice issuing instructions to bring some sort of discipline inside the big Spanish style hacienda that was now their home.

The apple pie that evening some years ago at Alice's house had been fantastic. So had the Mexican special evening the next week, and then the superb Continental following that. By the time they had a barbeque in their backyard, Alice and he had become lovers.

She was gentle and caring both in and out of bed and in no time at all Brad had poured out his heart to her. Alice seemed to understand everything and took upon herself to mothering him out of his misery. A year later they were married.

He shifted his new family to California as he no longer wanted to live in the city that had taken so much away from him and turned him into a devil. Of course, he got to meet Alice in the same city. But he wanted to make a fresh beginning with no connection to his past.

And the Witherspoons?

He really didn't care. That night when he fucked his ex and her ass hole husband in their ass, it should have been a high point for him, after all his victory had been complete as he had them on their knees for all practical purposes. But instead he had felt empty, completely devoid of any feelings.

After calling back his loan he had made it clear to his fellow financers that he wanted to have nothing more to do with them, regarding the Witherspoons or otherwise. They tried their best to make him change his mind, but he didn't budge.

A week after his calling back his loan, Harold locked himself in his car and gassed himself to death. Page 3 of almost all gossip tabloids went gaga over the travails of the Witherspoon clan. Harold had tried to contact him a number of times but he fastidiously refused to have anything more to do with them.

Even Nancy attempted to try her womanly bit, but nothing worked. Harold's death signalled the beginning of the end of the Witherspoon family business. Their estate had to be sold off to meet their debts. Guess who got the estate? Yup, it was their syndicate that ended up with the prized ownership through some front company.

Nancy hired a legal firm to try and hold on to the estate. The matter was finally settled with the Court directing that Nancy should get two apartments in the slick condominium being planned by Nick and his business associates.

Actually his ol' buddies were agreeing to just one but Brad insisted that she be given another one. At least she won't have any financial worries by renting out the second apartment. After all he had to ensure his daughter got a decent living till she became of age.

Nancy did make some amends by allowing Lisa to spend time with Brad. But the disconnection between the father and daughter had been quite severe. He was sure Nancy and her lover had brainwashed his daughter about him. And then she had been spoiled silly by the riches of the Witherspoon family.

It would take time to undo the damage and Brad was optimistic that one day their relationship would be on an even keel. He even set aside some funds for her college, a gesture which he was sure made Lisa look at him as someone more than a loser as was perhaps programmed into her head by her mother and step father.

And what about Nancy herself?

After two miserable marriages (by her standards), she was taking it slow and easy. She had joined some charitable organisations and her face could be seen on Page 3 of some of the glamour magazines every now and then. Rumours had it that she was the mistress of the councillor Nick who had also taken an apartment in the condominium.

The rumours were very much true. Nancy's need of a money bag did not end with Harold gassing himself. She was also the mistress of Ralph and Big Mac who could not quite get over their good fortunes of snarling a Page 3 lady.

And she was also being passed around by Nick to his wealthy business associates and fellow politicians in exchange of favours. But it seemed Nancy didn't mind this change in her life as long as her comforts were being looked after.

Just then his reverie was broken by his name being called out by an angelic voice.

"Dad, mom says you gotta come in pronto. She says Brad Jr., and Little Susie want you to give them a bath," called out Amanda excitedly from the porch.

'As though two year toddlers could decide and dictate,' thought Brad with a smile as he stood up.

Life was great.

The End.