Revenge Pt. 02 Day 01: His View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

"Oh yes mistress." I replied smiling at her. It was a smidge uncomfortable but compared to the ache of missing her it was nothing.

"Not too tight or pinching anywhere?" she inquired.

"No mistress."

She looked out the window behind me and said "Go get us a bottle of wine and a couple glasses" She must have noticed the supply when I showed her the kitchen.

I rushed to comply without responding. Walking strapped into her toy felt odd, but I could get used to it for her. I paused briefly at the bathroom to look at it in the mirror. I felt the cords and was impressed with it. Obviously not purchased at a local sex shop.

I hurried to the kitchen to get the wine and also some food. I hadn't eaten all day and was famished. I cut up some cheese, a cantaloupe and added a few strawberries placing them neatly on a silver tray. I grabbed the wine, glasses and tray moving quickly back to my mistress.

She had dragged one of the bean bag chairs to the window and spread a towel on it. She motioned for me to sit the supplies down and once done had me sit in the chair. She then settled between my legs, removed the shoes and pressed her hot nylon covered feet onto the cool glass. That is one of the sexiest things a woman can do. I admired her as we watched the sunset sipping wine and snacking. It felt very personal and nice.

Just after sunset when the moon was rising she asked. "Are we going to be a couple, or are you planning to run again?"

I hadn't realized how much I had hoped we could be a couple again until she asked. I thought I might have burned that bridge by being such an ass all those years ago.

"I would like to be a couple, and if I could go back in time I wouldn't have run away the first time. I have counted it as the biggest mistake of my life for most of my life now."

"You know I'm going to get you to submit to me some of the time?" she asked.

"I look forward to that." I responded gently kissing the top of her head. Her hair smelled lightly of oranges.

I jerked as she pulsed the vibrator nearly spilling wine and causing her to giggle. She slid out of my lap onto her knees and turned to look at me.

She did something with the remote and the ring released the pressure allowing blood to flow again. I hadn't really felt it until that moment, but it hurt a bit and I looked a little purplish.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I am fine, thank you mistress"

"I am rather new to this device so if it becomes truly painful you let me know. I intend to use that part of you regularly going forward and would hate to damage it." she said in a serious voice.

"Yes mistress" I responded smiling at her lovingly.

She sat on the floor grabbing her new shoes and as she put them on saying "And you make shoes." It made me terribly happy that she enjoyed them. I would be making her many more I was certain.

"But now it is play time again. Just remember you told me you like suffering for my pleasure" she said to me.

"I do mistress" I responded. It was the truth. Even at the worst moment it was still great. Somehow anything she did to me which was unpleasant in the moment made what followed superior.

"I assume you have plenty of rope to go with all these rings on the wall?" she queried.

"I do mistress."

"Well scoot and get it, plenty of rope and if you have ankle and wrist cuffs bring those too. Oh and the shoes I left for you." she said.

"Yes mistress" I responded moving swiftly from the room. How did she know I would have ankle and wrist cuffs? I had only purchased them last week. Nice leather ones with soft woolen lining and heavy rings.

I had everything gathered in my arms and was nearing the bottom of the steps when her control device vibrated again causing me to jerk and drop one of the cuffs. I picked it up bracing for another vibration which did not come.

She patted the couch and I obediently set as directed. She attached the cuffs to my limbs and when complete pulled me up and positioned me with my head sticking out from under the couch. She proceeded to tie me with surprising skill selecting rings far enough apart that I was spread eagle. I gave some testing tugs and realized I was absolutely not getting loose on my own.

Her head appeared above the couch and she looked at me with a very devious expression. Suddenly I felt a small tap on my testicles. A small tap on the testicles is not like a small tap anywhere else on the body, it is shocking and incredibly intense. It tightens the gut and I'll be honest it is scary as hell.

"Realizing you're totally in my power now, aren't you?" she asked as she slowly bounced my testicles. I was feeling a little nauseous and I could tell she was barely moving. As I was she could do some real damage and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"Yes mistress" I responded through gritted teeth. I was hers, I would endure.

"Does it hurt?" she asked after a few more bounces.

"Yes mistress" I said as I involuntarily pulled against my restraints. Absolutely no give and it just made the sensation more intense.

"Would you like me to stop?" she asked.

"Yes mistress" I repeated.

"Beg me", she said.

"Please mistress" I complied.

"Again" she said "with more groveling".

My forehead had broken into a sweat and I was ready to beg for all I was worth. "Please mistress, please mistress I beg you please stop."

It stopped finally and after a moment I felt her warm foot slide against my erection pressing it into my stomach. The nausea passed and she asked "Is that better?"

"Oh yes mistress, thank you mistress" I said taking deep breaths.

"I am going to test your limits" she told me walking around the couch and reaching into her bag of tricks once again. She really did plan for the whole month didn't she?

She sat on the couch with one foot on either side of my head and showed me a pair of well worn black leather boots with a zipper up the inside that would be just above ankle height when worn.

"I work in an office and I wear these boots every day. Now for the last month I wore exactly four pair of knee highs, one pair a week.I kept them in the toe of this boot when I wasn't wearing them."

"As you are now," she said "you could tell me that all this is too much and I would of course release you. But in just a moment I am going to tuck these into your mouth and tie them in place. Once you are tied as you are and gagged you will be at my absolute mercy with no way to stop me."

She leaned forward with one boot placing the opening firmly over my nose and mouth saying "Smell".

I took in a deep breath and it was everything you could expect from a pair of work boots worn over a year's time. Call me crazy, but it was arousing. It had her foot smell, but it also smelled of leather and hose and I wouldn't mind getting another smell.

"You like the smell don't you?" she asked.

"I do mistress."

"You think they will taste as good as they smell?" she asked with that devious smile.

She knew from her questioning last month that I wouldn't. "No mistress."

"Last chance to stop me" she said.

When I didn't respond she asked "Scared?"

"A little mistress" I replied honestly.

She reached into the boot pulling out a nylon knee high like she was drawing a number for bingo. She had it pinched by the top band between to fingers with it dangling to the toe. I opened my mouth and let her lower it in. She gently tucked it in with her fingers. It was hard to describe. It wasn't pleasant, it grossed me out just a little bit, but at the same time it aroused me, it excited me and made me pulse in pleasure.

I lost count of how many she tucked in, but finally she sat back holding another in her hand looking at me contemplatively. I could no longer completely close my mouth without effort, and there was just no way to get around that my mouth was full of a bunch of very used nylons. She told me she wore these each for an entire week. She had held each up and each looked at least clean, not like she also walked around without shoes on, but I could taste her foot, the salt and sweat of walking around an office, sitting at a desk. She was inside me and every taste bud I had was touching the very flavor of her.

It kind of grossed me out, not like a mouth full of dirty socks would; that might make me lose my cheese tray. As I was coming to the realization of the situation I had voluntarily gotten myself into she finished wrapping a though high several times around my head so that it was flattened over my lips and then tied in a knot so that it held the nylons in. I could no longer even spit them out.

She adjusted position tightening her feet against my head so I could no longer move any muscle without her permission. She reached down and pinched my nostrils shut and watched me intently. I wasn't scared...not really. She cared about me and this was just play.

Then I was beginning to feel the burn for air. Not bad at first and I wanted to show I could take it so I held still. Then my body shook all on its own trying to get air. She leaned heavier into her feet anchoring them and keeping my nose pinched. My body shook again and this time I didn't resist, fighting as hard as I could; but she had me. It was at that moment I realized I was absolutely out of control, she could do anything she desired to me. And with that she released allowing me to breath.

I realized I was free. And I do not mean free to breath, free from everything. I couldn't do anything so I had zero responsibility. With that realization it felt like a circular pulse of electricity rode up the outside of my cock, followed slowly by another pulse. That was new and spectacular.

She reached down with a tissue and wiped off my nose. "Couldn't get any air through the mouth?" she asked.

I shook my head no, feeling calm. Admiring her beauty, her face, her hair, the outfit she wore just for me. And then she slipped a blindfold me off robbing me of vision. Relax I thought. I had no choice but to accept what happened. I focused on the flavor in my mouth again, the edge had fallen away, but it was still pure essence of her foot.

I felt a shoe being placed over my face and instantly recognized it. You don't smell a shoe hundreds of times without knowing the scent instantly. Though, there was just a little something more too. She must have added any left over knee highs to the shoe. I felt her tie it in place.

I heard her shoes walking around from side to side. I jerked as the vibration started and then I just hopped on the ride with conviction. I inhaled deeply of her scent and it blended with the same tastes in my mouth. I let the vibrations unite with the waves I had been feeling and and make music within me. The vibration intensified and I moaned freely into the gag. I need not restrain myself, I was free to exist.

Her shoes came back to my head and I imagined her looking down upon me, all powerful, the goddess of my existence. The shoes walked away and I felt cloth on my stomach. And then I felt the familiar feel of her nails around my testicles. Her scent, her taste, her touch; it was too much and I felt an orgasm explode through me as I screamed into the gag barely making a sound.

The vibration stopped and I collapsed. I felt her squeezing me, squirting the cum inside onto my stomach. My body jerked in response to her firm grip sliding up across the tip. I had made it. I waited for her to untie me, but instead I heard her heels as they walked away and down the steps.

After an orgasm the lust fades and then you get a real assessment. I could taste her used nylons, I could smell her used nylons, and I had no idea when that would change. Technically I gave her permission to keep me here until midnight tomorrow. I tried to gulp but I had a mouth full prevent it.

Time loses meaning in the dark. Luckily it did not take long for my lust to return. The smell really did it. I was growing accustomed to the taste. I wouldn't say I liked it, but I didn't hate it and it didn't gross me out any longer.

The vibrator started back up with no warning making me gasp. Well...I think I might have screamed a little; but it was muffled so we can say gasp. I heard her laugh and realized she must have snuck back in to watch me.

The now familiar feeling of her warm ankles trapped my head once again.

"Okay sweetie" she said. "We are going to play a little game and if you win tomorrow you get to pick out my entire outfit for us to go to breakfast. If you lose I am going to dress how I want and that will include my shoes you are currently enjoying barefoot. We will have breakfast and then goto the mall for a couple purchases. Win or lose when we get home you will be in this position again with my feet in your face. Understand?"

"Good...then here is the game" she said untying the shoe from my face. "I have these lovely new shoes you made for me on and my feet are nice and warm, just the way you like them. I am going to put them on your face and set a timer for five minutes. If you orgasm before the five minutes are up you win, but I won't be touching you. You will just have the vibration and my odor. Think you can win?" she asked.

As she removed the shoe I nodded and felt determination set in. To be honest, three orgasms in so many hours is not something which comes easy for any man. I pulled tight against all four restraints and flexed my hips. Not able to touch anything but air.

"The timer has begun" she said placing her feet, warm and smelling as promised, on my face. She cupped them carefully around my nose covering my mouth as well. This scent was different than the shoe, more pure. It drove me with desire. The weight of her feet on my face increased pushing my head into the floor. I started pumping my hips and breathing deeply, my arousal mounting.

"Four minutes" I heard and pulled harder with my arms increasing my efforts.

"Three minutes" I was tired and sweating and out of breath. The extra effort drew out moisture revitalizing the flavor of the hose in my mouth. Maybe I was enjoying that. Would it be so bad if I was?

"Two minutes" I was pulling air through my nose and yelling into the gag, I could feel it building; but would I make it? Could I make it?

"One minute" and the vibration returned fiercely insistent.

"Thirty seconds" I was taking shorter faster breaths humping for all I was worth.

"Fifteen seconds" I wasn't going to make it. I found a second wind and jerked wildly slapping my ass into the ground.

"Ten seconds" it wasn't going to happen and then a sudden sharp pain shot through my testicles and I felt myself orgasm with it. Had she kicked me again? No...her feet were still on my face. Did she mention a punishment setting on that thing?

Her feet left my face and I lay limp. I felt like I ran a marathon. The blindfold came off and I blinked against the brightness of the moon and stairs. She unwrapped my mouth and slowly removed the nylons one at a time. Okay...now it was over right?

When the last nylon came out I tried to get saliva moving and realized I could still taste her nylons. In fact I think I could taste them even more strongly now that the juices could flow.

"Wasn't that fun?" she asked.

"Yes mistress" I replied my voice cracking.

She untied me and had to help me sit up. "You okay baby?" she asked sounding concerned.

"Yes mistress" I reassured her. She handed me a glass of cool water and I drank until it was empty. I had been very parched. I moved my tongue around a bit. I could still taste her foot, but it was much faded. I wasn't sure if I was glad it was fading or if I was going to miss it.

"Come up here" she said as she set back into the L of the couch and spread her legs so I could sit between them. I leaned back into her exhausted and she said "You did really good" as she played with my hair. "Regret submitting to me?" she asked.

"No mistress, I love you" I replied and instantly tensed. Oh it was true, but you don't say things like that the second time you see someone in twenty five years. This is just not done. I mustn't scare her away.

"I love you too" she replied shocking me. I felt relieved, but also nervous she was just saying it because I did. "That doesn't mean I will take it easy on you the rest of the weekend." she added making me smile.

"Of course not mistress"

We sat like that all cozy for a short period. I was feeling a little more human when she said "Ok slave, " and pushed me to sit up. "You had two orgasms without me and I want one before we call it an evening. I know you are tired but I need you to kneel and help me." she removed her panties sitting them on the back of the couch.

"Yes mistress" I said

"This will be game number two of the evening. I have that five minute timer ready to restart. My earlier orgasm was satiating; fully satisfying. Oh I am aroused again, but I don't know if you can bring me before five minutes pass. Make a wish" I said.

"Mistress?" I said questioningly. What did she mean make a wish?

"Make a wish. If it is reasonable I will grant that wish if you win" she said.

What does one wish for when you already have your heart's, and loins, desire. Oh, I had an idea. Could I do it? I doubt I could do it the way she can, but I could try. "Be my slave for one day next weekend." I wished.

Her eyes grew larger in surprise and her face flushed.

"It would be tailored for you. You should try it at least once. The bad makes the good oh so much sweeter. And of course you would be able to stop it at anytime just as I could."

"It would be tailored for you." I said. "You should try it at least once. What you have done to me was a sexual" he paused looking for the right words "enlightenment". I felt butterflies in my stomach and almost hoped she would refuse. Being a slave is easy, just do as you are told and experience it. Being in control will be much more difficult and how can I be in charge if I want to kiss her feet?

"Fine" she said the word like she was spitting it out, "But if I win you take me shopping for clothes after breakfast tomorrow with a five thousand dollar limit on your cards."

Oh she has no idea of my net worth I realized. I had just assumed when she showed up, but apparently not. "Make it twenty-thousand vs the full weekend" What!? Why did I say that? How am I going to come up with an entire weekend like she has in a single week. She had a month to plan and that was armed with a lot of information about me.

"Twenty thousand?" she said pulling me out of my thoughts "What in the hell do you do for a living?"

I smiled "As you remember I was a programmer. I started my own side project, a real labor of love. I didn't think it was for sale, but Google came and made an offer that put it on the market. I am no one percenter, but I can afford an occasional shopping spree."

She narrowed her eyes looked at the timer and responded "You've got a bet" I said, "and you are going to lose."

Oh no I am not. It has been years but I remembered every detail of her body. I knew exactly how to press all the right buttons. Besides I thought speaking aloud "I cannot lose. I would love to take you on a shopping spree, very much. I think we just agreed recently we are a we now. And we will" he said drawing it out like I had earlier "buy us some very nice clothes."

"And if I win I will...use you." I said hoping I sounded as powerful as she had earlier.

She narrowed her eyes at me again and held up the phone showing me the timer at 4:55.

I leaned in reaching under her legs and sliding her ass up to the edge of the couch with a swift motion enjoying her little gasp of surprise. I lifted her legs up to rest over my shoulders enjoying the feel of them with the silken mist hose resting on my heavily. I buried my head between her legs noticing she had a brazilian wax and I felt myself grow hard with desire.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers