Revenge Pt. 02 Day 01: His View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

She was already wet and I stuck out my tongue and flexed it to a hard tip slowly sliding it from her vagina up through her clit and I felt her body respond. I gently pressed the tip of my nose at the top of her wet slit and slowly slid it back down as I puckered my lips and blew. She gasped and her legs clamped on my head. Five minutes; hah. I realized I had power over her too, maybe I could pull off next weekend.

I took the two middle fingers of my right hand and pressed the tips against her opening as I began alternating kissing, licking, and sucking her lips; then slowly pressed them inside. Her thighs tightened around my head as she said "Oh god" and moaned trembling and grinding her hips into me.

I didn't rush it, just kept alternating slowly teasing her g spot, then pausing then giving a couple quick pulses. All the while my fingers were playing different patterns my mouth kept the steady alternating, lick, suck, kiss. Then she screamed and her legs clamped down her body grinding into my face. I slowed down the sucking and began long steady strokes with the fingers letting her ride it out. I could tell her clitorous was becoming too sensitive to touch, but she had my face trapped and I couldn't desist for her on that. The alarm went off, but the grinding continued.

I kept doing the long steady strokes until I heard her gasping for air then I stopped with them resting above the g-spot. Her legs unclamped from my head when the alarm stopped and I lifted up to look at her and tenderly slid my fingers out.

I rubbed my cheek into her thigh kissing her leg. "Want to back out of the bet?" I offered.

"No" she said looking at me looking exhausted. "Nicely done" she added and let her head fall to the back of the couch.

"Two victories in a row. I am going to have to make my bets harder going forward." she said as I continued kissing her thighs enjoying the position.

"Yes mistress. Though I will take you shopping with me next weekend" I promised "as my slave. " I paused "It will be epic. You may prefer having lost this bet."

She laughed at that lifting her head to look at me with a warm smile.

"Besides" I continued "you threw that first bet. You purposely gave me the stimulus when the clock was nearly out and I was on the verge of failing."

She blushed and stuck her tongue out at me. Hah! I was right about that.

"I am so exhausted I must sleep now" she said sliding her legs free and standing up "Set up the sheets so that one of us can sleep on each length of the couch"

"Yes mistress", I responded. She grabbed a kit out of her bag of holding heading toward the stairs. Just as she was about to disappear from sight she added "Oh and go clean up and brush when you are done"

I moved swiftly, but knew I could get everything done before she returned. Her nightly routine always took a long time and I didn't imagine that got shorter with age. Once I completed all my tasks, plus a quick sponge bath, I returned took a pillow and kneeled facing the steps to patiently await her return.

She came up the steps now topless with perfect small breasts, paused briefly then sashayed toward me all slinky and sexy. What a woman! She squatted in front of me, grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me long and hard. It was breathtaking and then she did it again.

Without a word she released me and walked over to the couch. I scooted around so I could watch as she carefully positioned a pillow then laid down first straightening her legs, then bending her legs and then repositioning the pillow just to do it over again. I had a sneaking suspicion what she was up to. She had always been a cuddler in bed, but I don't think that was what was in store tonight.

"Lay down, face in the L" she told me once she was satisfied with her position.

I moved to comply and she stopped me saying "Wait. Take off the shirt and tie. "

I smiled at her and pulled off the tie, unbuttoning my shirt and removing it as well then giving a stretch flexing my muscles.

"Did you do steroids this month?" she asked.

"No mistress" I replied enjoying the question.

She shook her head admiring my torso and arms then said "Last game of the day. I am going to sleep here" she patted the couch near the pillow. "When I wake up, as many times as I wake up, I want you to have your face nestled into my feet. Or foot if they are separate. If not tomorrow evening's sunset will not be so comfortable for you my love."

Oh that wasn't fair, I thought. Then I realized she could do anything she wanted tomorrow anyway. I would have preferred to spoon where I could smell her hair and feel her ass against me, but as long as she was here I wasn't going to complain.

"Yes mistress."

I settled myself down on my side then moved forward so my face was right nearly touching her feet. Actually this wasn't so bad. It was relaxing and arousing at the same time. What an amazing day.

She reached down and pulled the sheet over her feet and my head. Her feet provided a little pocket which quickly warmed up. I was exhausted beyond belief, but the arousal of this situation kept me up for an eternity.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers