Revenge Pt. 02 Day 02: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

Trinity followed and walked beside me toward the front door admiring the house. "Yours?" she asked.

"No his." I replied.

"Wow!" she said drawing out the word and looking at me appreciatively. "All the time?" she queried.

It took me a moment to realize if she was asking if he was always my slave. "Oh, no. I have him until midnight tonight this time."

"Ahh" she said. He had left instructions for the driver to wait, and drive Trinity home before he called it an evening; but caught us just as we entered the house. "Is it a regular schedule, one time thing?"

"More wine slave." I commanded walking toward the treehouse. Trinity came up the steps behind me and took in the room and the view.

"No regular schedule, but I feel confident I can arrange it when I desire." I said.

"Wow!" she repeated looking in amazement across the sea of tree tops. "You are my hero."

"Thank you." I replied "But honestly I was just very lucky in discovering this."

"Why did you invite me?" she asked with a puzzled look.

I looked toward the steps uncertain when he would arrive with the wine. "I'll explain that once we have him properly positioned. Please have a seat in the chair and rest your legs on the footstool. It is the most relaxing position for a massage."

She complied and started to take off the shoes. "No leave them on. You will love the response you get from him when he smells you as the come off. Well...at least I love it." She gave me a pensive look but left the heels on.

"You know my feet really want out of these?" she said.

"Trust me." I replied.

He arrived with glasses and a new bottle of wine from which he carefully poured for us. "You have a bluetooth headset for music?" I asked him.

"Yes mistress." he responded. We both sipped our wine as we watched him hurry to fetch the items.

"He has a really great ass." she said obviously a little tipsy.

I giggled surprising myself. I was also a little tipsy. "I know, right?"

She told me about her district manager always groping her by accident. We commiserated over how terrible men were as we waited sipping wine.

When he returned I stood beside the footstool and gave him instructions. "For tonight only you will obey Trinity as you obey me. You will call her mistress as well. You have my permission to enjoy her, I will not get jealous. Now sit down so you may begin her foot rub."

"Yes mistress." he responded.

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the look of desire he had as his face came near her heels. She was younger than me with better skin and had the long model build. I forced those thoughts aside, I had good reasons for doing this. At least I hoped I had a good reason for doing this.

I looked over the headset and mp3 player nodding to Trinity that she could take over now. She looked at me with big eyes and asked "I can really command him?" she asked me.

"Please enjoy yourself, he certainly is." I said tousling his hair.

She looked uncertain for a moment longer then looked at him. "You are having fun?" she asked.

He looked at me then her and responded "Yes mistress."

"And you are okay having me be your mistress too?" she asked.

"Yes mistress."

She slid down a little so her heels practically touched his face and all hesitation was gone as she said "Take off my heels, gently".

"Yes mistress." he responded sounding eager and making me wrestle with jealousy again.

I focused on the headset testing to make sure it was connected then looked through playlists for one I thought appropriate to the situation. I selected one labeled Enigma as I let her grow accustomed to the role.

When I looked up he was placing her heels neatly beside the chair as he always did for me. "Rest your chin on the footstool." she commanded. She had a real knack for this and was obviously enjoying herself already. The hesitation completely gone.

"Yes mistress." he complied and I watched as she wrapped her black hosed feet tightly around his nose.

"Deep inhale through the nose." she commanded

He took a deep breath. She couldn't see from her angle but I saw his erection come to full bloom. I gave her a quick thumbs up and she blushed.

"Would you like to lick?" she asked him.

"No mistress." he responded

She giggled and gave a perfect devilish grin. I wondered if she had practiced in the mirror like I had. I also wondered if she even remembered I was in the room. She was going to be better at this than I.

"Lick all the way up each arch planting a big kiss on the ball of the foot." she said.

"Yes mistress." he responded as he wrapped one of his hands around each of her feet, stuck out his tongue and leaned in to the right foot doing a very impressive job of the task assigned. He repeated it with the left foot and I decided it was time to chat.

"Begin her foot rub. Feel free to enjoy yourself, but no orgasm." I said placing the headset over his ears and pressing play.

"Yes mistress." he said and began probing her right foot and working the joint below her big toe with his thumbs. She inhaled in surprise and exhaled slowly looking like her world had changed.

I laughed and set on the couch resting my still booted feet on the footstool as well. He looked at my boots then up at me smiling without every stopping the work on her foot.

"Amazing isn't it?" I asked her, double checking to make sure the volume was high enough he couldn't hear us.

"Oh my God yes!" she replied.

"He will find every bit of tension, ache or pain in both feet and eliminate them like magic." I told her.

"You said I could hold the remote?" she said looking at me hopefully. I laughed and handed it to her.

"No pressing the red button." I said. "That gives a punishment shock and I only want to use that sparingly so it never loses the fear factor."

She smiled at it like a kid opening presents on Christmas day. Then did her oh my God face again moaning lightly as he hit just the right spot with just the right pressure in her foot.

"Thank you for this." she said. "Did you send him to a class or something?"

"No. I was every bit as surprised as you. He can just do that, like a superpower."

She smiled at me then turned on the vibration sliding slowly up to max watching him carefully. He began taking short panting breaths but continued his steady work on her foot. She slid it down to the lowest setting but left it on.

"On the bottom right set the little dial to three." I told her.

She did so asking "What does that do?"

"It will snug up the cock ring so he will not orgasm easily. I want to get him as excited as possible for what comes next." I told her.

"That could happen just from the vibration?" she asked.

I shrugged "Possibly not just vibration, but with the foot rub it absolutely can and has."

We both took a sip of our wine and I let her enjoy the foot rub in silence for a bit.

"You want to tell me why I am here?" she asked.

I smiled at her and replied. "A few reasons actually. One selfish and two altruistic. I noticed your look when you realized our positions in the store and it was obvious you liked the idea. Have you had a slave before?"

"I have not. I like to imagine scenarios with an ex from time to time."

I laughed "I completely know that feeling! Second I could tell those shoes were killing your feet and after discovering his magic powers I felt compelled to show him off."

We both looked at him as he focused on the massage. She lifted her free foot placing the toes over his nose. He obliged by inhaling deeply. She slid it down to his lips and he kissed. She flipped off the vibration and a little tension went out of his shoulders.

"He is too good to be true. I'd never have believed if I hadn't seen... well seen this". she pointed at him smiling and working her foot. His nose close to her hosed foot and a look of bliss on his face.

"Thank you." I said.

"No, thank you!" she told me.

"Then to the selfish reason." I said.

"First I need to know if you would want to use him on your own if you could."

"Really?!" She said looking surprised and obviously excited. "Wow, I would; though if I were you I don't think I would share even this much."

I smiled at her. "He says he loves me and I definitely love him. I need to know if he really loves me or if it is just about the game for him. When he gets done with your feet I would like to give you thirty minutes alone with him. Try to convince him to have you over during the week when I am in the city?" I said with a question in my tone.

"And you would be okay if I actually did that?" she asked in response.

"If he accepts then it is the game for him. I really want him to love me but if it is just a game then I could share with you." I responded. "So you up for that?"

She looked at me for a long moment like she was searching for the right answer. When she looked away she lifted her foot to be kissed again and replied "Yes, yes I would be very much up for that." I could see desire in her eyes.

"No giving him an orgasm. Leave the cock ring setting alone." I told her.

"Any other restrictions?" she asked.

I looked at her thinking. I really wanted to restrict her, but I also really wanted to know the truth. "No, other than that he is all yours for a half hour." I said feeling my guts tie in knots.

"You absolutely certain? I will go at it full out." she told me.

I just nodded in response. We sat in silence for another twenty minutes finishing the bottle of wine. As I took my last sip I stood, and showed her my smart phone with a thirty minute timer displaying. "I will be close enough to hear. No orgasms and if he says the word thundercat the game is over. There are restraints close at hand if you want to tie him up." I pressed the start button on the timer and made a hasty retreat to the stairs.

I stopped when I was deep in the shadows of the stairwell, but if I leaned back so I could see the events unfold above. What? I didn't say I wouldn't monitor things.

She had already taken his headphones off and commanded him to strip. He started doing the slow unbutton action I enjoy and she snapped. "Faster!" and triggered the punishment button causing him to yelp and strip in record time just tossing the crumpled clothes under the couch. He stood before her in nothing but the man-ipulator and she slid up onto the footstool to play for a moment with his balls. I could see her toying with the structure of the device in interest. I really didn't care for another woman touching him that way.

"Grab your restraints and set them up so I can secure you spread eagle on the floor face up parallel to the couch."

"Yes mistress" he replied and moved with haste.

She unbuttoned her blouse as she watched him moving quickly for the restraints. He was tieing ropes in the correct positions to accomplish the assignment when she tossed her blouse across the top of the couch and said "Hurry my pet."

"Yes mistress." he finished tying the second location and sprinted to the third.

She undid her pants taking them off and tossing them as carelessly as she had the blouse. She slipped back into her heels and was digging into her purse as he sat in the proper position attaching the leather restraints to his ankles and wrists. I looked down at the timer which now read 26:33. She was certainly trying to get the most out of her thirty minutes.

She had matching pink bra and panties with a garter and black stockings. She was so slender and tall, likely six foot with the heels on. She looked incredibly sexy and classy at the same time. I looked back down at him and noted he had tied himself as much as possible so she could just tug the loose end of rope to take out the slack and secure the knots. He was looking at her lustfully which made me feel angry. She looked so good I began second guessing myself and realized I was biting my fist with anxiety.

"Just pull the ends of the ropes to tighten them down mistress." he told her.

She finally found what she was digging for in her purse and examined the situation. She carefully positioned his arms tightening one then the other repeating the process with each leg. Once he was snug she went back around and gave each one another firm jerk so that no slack existed and the cuffs likely cut into his flesh a bit. I frowned worrying about him, but held fast.

She stood with one leg on either side of his trapped body looking down at his face. "You are an absolute treasure." she said.

"Thank you mistress." he responded.

I looked at the timer, 23:01. I sighed quietly to myself.

She had dug her right heel into his chest "No speaking except to answer questions." she said. She leaned over and attached a small clip to each of his nipples then sat on the couch crossing her legs so that one heel dangled just above his chin.

"Do you find me sexy?" she asked.

"Yes mistress." he said with sincerity..

"Do you like being my slave?" she asked.

"Yes mistress." came the reply.

"You like the smell of my hosed feet?" she asked.

"I do mistress."

"If you weren't already owned when you came to the store today would you have accepted me as your owner?"

"Definitely mistress." The butterflies in my stomach grew ten sizes and I had to fight the urge to stop this. I also fought the urge to throw up.

"You know, your primary mistress told me she can only come on the weekends. I could come over some week evenings if you would like that." she said kicking off her shoe and covering his mouth with her foot. "Before you respond I want you to know I would be tough on you, but fair. If you are a good boy I would end the evening doing anything you wanted." She was rubbing her foot gently across his lips and I was beginning to think I was screwed. "And I do mean Absolutely. Anything. You. Desire." Why had I done this? I could have lived with not knowing. Not knowing beat the hell out of knowing he didn't love me.

"When I remove my foot, if the next words out of your mouth are yes mistress I will loosen your bonds slightly and spend the next fifteen minutes doing absolutely anything you wish me to." I nearly fell through the banister my eyes bulging. I held myself very still and watched as she kicked off her other shoe and placed her toes over his nose. "Deep breath." she said and he complied so fully I could hear the inhale.

With that she slid her foot off of his mouth and slid it across his chest and over his stomach until it touched the tip of his penis which she squeezed with her toes. "What do you say?" she asked.

"No mistress." he said softly and my jaw fell open. He really said no to that. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. Timer read 16:22.

She made a little tching noise shook her head and managed not to look disappointed. She stood removing her pink silken panties then sat down with her pussy lips directly on his mouth and his nose surely right in her asshole. My eyes bulged again and I imagine his did as well, though I couldn't see. 15:30

She reached down and made a small adjustment to the clamps on his nipples. "Nod if you can hear me." she said. "Good boy. I just set those clamps one setting tighter. I can tell you from past experience that one more setting is going to become pretty painful. Nod if you can breath."

She laughed. I couldn't tell if he could breath or not. I looked at the timer again, 14:33. How long had she been there? Could he breath? I should have placed more restrictions on her. As I decided I had to end this she lifted up just a little and I heard him gasping for air.

"I shall now ask you a second time. Will you allow me to come on a week evening and be your mistress? I promise it will be an amazing experience if you say yes."

"No mistress." came the muffled reply. She sat back down wiggling her ass. I imagined his nose actually inside her ass and started trembling. The timer was now at 13:10 and counting. Over half way. He would cancel out if he desired and I was becoming a little thrilled at his continued declining. Hell I would have trouble declining her performance and I never considered myself bi before.

She reached down again and made another adjustment to the clamps. Then she began grinding a bit against his face. I could hear him getting gasps of air as her weight shifted each stroke. 12:02

I could see her orgasm building and had to watch as she used him mercilessly. At 11:00 I told myself I would intervene at 10 if she was still allowing such little breathing and no speaking.

Just as I made that decision her orgasm took her and she made adorable little gasping noises. I felt certain my orgasm noises and face were not nearly so adorable. She stood and rubbed her hose foot down his body again squeezing the tip of his penis. "Tell me yes" she said.

"No mistress." came the reply. She gave a little hard stamp of her foot into his stomach knocking the wind out of him. 9:46 She sat down straddling his body and removed the clip from his right nipple. He inhaled sharply as the blood flow returned.

"Sensitive now isn't it?" she said.

"Yes it is mistress." he replied.

She held her fingers over it like she was ready to pinch. "Tell me yes!" she commanded.

"No mistress." he told her. She instantly pinched the over sensitized nipple making him scream slightly and whimper just a little. I looked at the timer, 8:30. I really wanted to stop this.

She adjusted the clip on the left nipple then pinched the right one again making him jerk. "I don't want to punish you so harshly, " she said sounding petulant "but if you don't behave I must. Now beg me to come be your mistress one night this week."

"No mistress." again.

She removed the left nipple clamp. "Beg me." she said fingers poised over him.

"No mistress."

She squeezed and kept squeezing causing his body to jerk against the restraints. Why doesn't he just tap out? I thought.

"Say yes." she said drawing out each word.

"No mistress, I love her" he said through gritted teeth. My heart melted and I looked at the timer 4:28.

She released the nipple and yelled. "You can come back." standing up. "You are truly amazing." she said looking down at him.

I waited a moment so it didn't seem like I was spying. Then came swiftly into the room, snagged the remote and gave her a look.

"What?" she said "You can't tell me you don't know for certain now. Did you hear what he said?"

She was right. I loosened the restraints and gently caressed the sore tissue around his nipples which seemed to relax him. She had her slacks back on and was buttoning the blouse. "When you get a slave of your own contact me and I will let you bring him over to learn foot massage technique."

She stopped and looked at me. "I think you have one of a kind here. I can't imagine I am going to find one for myself."

"I could help mistress." he said

We both looked at him and he gave a little shrug, which looked odd when bound as he was. "I know some places to make inquiries and Trinity is gorgeous. A little sadistic, but gorgeous and I am sure I could find her a couple possibilities."

"Really?" she asked in a hopeful voice.

"If mistress says it is okay." he responded.

"Of course it is okay."

"Oh thank you!" she exclaimed. "Is there anything more I can do for you two?" she asked.

"I think it is time for us to be alone" I told her. "I will contact you if he finds candidates for you to try out."

"I want big and strong like you are, and just as obedient as you." she told him. Then she leaned over kissing me on the cheek, "Thank you so much." She padded across the floor carrying her shoes and purse. I watched as her head disappeared and listened for the front door.

When she was gone I asked. "Are you angry with me?"

"No mistress." he replied sounding surprised..

I felt so guilty I began to cry. "I am sorry, I was just so worried that it was a game to you and I love you so much. I can't believe I let her hurt you that way. I will NEVER let anyone have you again unless I am present."

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers