Revenge Pt. 02 Day 02: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

"Please don't cry mistress. No real damage was done, she was just..." he paused looking for the right word "very enthusiastic."

I laughed and leaned down giving him a kiss. "We have a little time before sunset" I said and borrowed from her lead "You were so amazing that now I will do anything you wish. Absolutely. Anything."

His eyes grew large and he looked contemplative for a moment. "Would you untie me, remove your boots, put your feet on my face and allow me to masterbate?" He asked.

"That is all?" I questioned. I had really expected him to want a blow job, or anal sex or something challenging.

"Yes mistress."

"As you wish." I said mimicking the phrase he often said for me. It was at that moment I realized next weekend I was his and started being nervous about that. I had pushed him hard this weekend and I felt certain he was going to push my limits.

When he was positioned comfortably on the couch I sat on the back and removed my boots. They were so comfortable it hadn't even occurred to me to remove them earlier. I placed the warm hose on his face and he inhaled. He inhaled again and again. I released the tension on the cock ring and he began stroking. He had so much precum he didn't require any lube.

"Your feet smell so much better than hers." he said as he continued stroking.

He finished rapidly and we fell asleep together watching the sunset.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers