All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 08'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Fox170Fox170almost 8 years ago
Samantha

hoh Samantha is really acting like a child I hope that her plan will backfire at her and Julia will be even more in love with Eric after his Evolution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

HOPE TO SEE IT ESCULATE INTO HIM WEARING AND TAKING AN INTEREST IN WOMENS CLOTHING. AN ELEMENT OF SEXUAL ABUSE WOULD MAKE IT FUN AS WELL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Catchy

Very well written story. Waiting for the next chapter, to see how things will unfold. Please continue this story line and write more chapters on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep the series going

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like where this is going.

Now it appears that boobs are in Eric's future, no matter how he may feel about the matter, and Julie has the full and possibly a bit too willing support of her friend Sam. The story has progressed as though the author has a plan for future installments.I would very much like to see the conversation between Julia and Eric. (Or maybe as an unexpected wrinkle, Julia, Eric, and Eric's Mom!) It would be very demoralizing for him to realize his own mother was on board!

H.H

HouseboyAllisonHouseboyAllisonalmost 8 years ago

Dear Ms. Clark,

Thank you for another fascinating chapter--with a cliffhanger!

P. Allison

Writer345Writer345almost 8 years ago
Keep it up!

The story is progressing nicely; great characterisation... This is one that I wish I'd written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice development. .

Looking forward to next and following chapters

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

Nice gradual progression and good characterization. Julia is turning into quite a wonderful Mistress, relishing her power over Eric, though I'd like to see her cruelty increasing for her own pleasure rather then her diminishing respect and affection for her husband.... And I still maintain that playing computer games and drinking a few beers is a poor reason to subjugate a person...but I'm just a man so what do I know?

I also can't understand the obsession with giving him breasts, maybe it's a female thing...but I suppose forced feminization is a pretty good way to establish superiority.

And now we have Samantha showing her intentions.... Will Eric escape? Will Julia relent? Or will she and Sam get it together and fuck poor Eric? I for one am eager to find out.

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
I'm vibrating with excitement

It's like a rush of adrenaline. Enjoying the moment in the story. Trying not to anticipate too much where everyone is headed. Thanks for putting up www.rachelwrenclark.com so we can explore more ideas. (Inadequate words of praise)

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
To The Haters

This is the end of chapter eight. Why are you still here? If you don't like it leave !

If you think you can do better, write it ! We can wait. Constructive criticism is fine.

Don't ruin my buzz.

Aww, too late...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous