Review Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I'll say so," Kody replied staring right at Holly. "Why don't you wear that to work once in a while, Holly?"

"No thanks, I like my job," she said as Mike walked by with a new pitcher of beer.

"You think looking like that would get you fired?" Mike asked as he handed beers to her and Martin. "Looking like that should be encouraged and rewarded. There should be a section for that on the review."

They all laughed as Kody rifled the cue ball towards the balls Holly nicely racked. Martin slid his hand down Holly's back to her ass, causing her to stiffen slightly.

"OK," Mike announced, "we need to make this interesting and play for something. When we beat you, you owe us each ten bucks."

Kody chalked up his cue, getting ready to shoot again. "How about if we win, Martin and I get a kiss?"

"Good idea!" Martin said. "I've always wanted to kiss Mike! How about you, Holly? Haven't you always wanted to kiss Mike?"

"No, I can't say I have," she replied as Martin stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. She was feeling a slight buzz from the tequila. Holly took a drink of her beer and wondered how the buzz would impact this whole mess.

"OK, it's a deal," Mike said, chalking up his own cue. "We win, it's ten dollars for Holly and I. You win, you can kiss whichever one of us you want, as long as it's not me."

Predictably, the game didn't last long. Kody made two more balls after his break. Mike had a nice run making three and Martin made one before leaving Holly with absolutely nothing to shoot at. Holly was a horrible pool player - the last time she played was probably 20 years ago - and made the 8-ball on her only shot.

Pausing while bent over the pool table, she hung her head for a few seconds and then stood back up, knowing what was coming.

"Dang," Mike said. "Nice try though, Holly. Tough shot. OK, boys, I'm ready for you." Laughter all around. Except for Holly.

Kody walked over to Mike and paused with a smile on his face. "Sorry, my man. I'm going to pick your partner. Maybe you'll get lucky with Martin."

Then he walked over to Holly, who was finishing off her beer, and stood in front of her.

"A bet's a bet, huh Hol'?" he said to her.

"I guess it is," she said quietly as Mike put his hands on her ass and pulled her to him.

"Fuck, you look hot," he said looking at her. "Those tits..."

And he kissed her. His tongue moved past her lips and found her tongue. Holly put her hands on his shoulders mainly to balance herself. She didn't know what to expect. She just knew she didn't have a choice. She found Kody to be hot. He was handsome with a very fit body. Short cropped dark hair with blue eyes that had probably melted the pants off of his share of girls. But she was married and outside of the light flirting via email, she never had any desire to do anything with him.

Kody's hands mauled Holly's ass as he kissed her. He grinded his crotch into her as he pulled her to him. Kody's mouth moved down to her chin, to her throat and he tongued her back and forth, nibbling and sucking gently, careful not to leave any marks.

Mike and Martin watched with great interest as Kody groped her ass and worked her over with his mouth. When Kody finished, he stepped back and looked over at Martin.

"OK, Martin. You and Mike now?"

Martin chuckled. "No, I'm going to pass on Mike. I hope you're not disappointed, Mike, but I think Holly's a better deal here."

He walked over to Holly and stood before her, looking her up and down. He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly walked her up against the wall.

"That night at the party in Mt. Rowton...," he said quietly so only she could hear, "I was really hoping to fuck your brains out. I knew it was a longshot, but I was still hoping. It never happened, but today... oh my. You look so fucking hot... Good Christ..."

Martin put his hands to her tits and groped. He enjoyed looking at her as his hands mauled her. Kody told Mike he was going to get more tequila as Martin put his mouth to Holly's and kissed her. She had her hands out a little bit to her sides and Martin took her right hand and put it to his crotch.

He pulled off the kiss and said, "Look what got all excited for you..."

"Yeah, I noticed," she replied, rubbing the outline of his hard-on with her fingertips. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, you have no idea. I cannot wait to see you getting out of those sexy clothes."

Kody came back carefully carrying four shot glasses.

"Tequila's here," he said.

Just to get away from being mauled, Holly walked over and took one.

"Cheers," she said with absolutely no cheer in her voice and she drank it down. Her face gave a bitter look and she wiped her mouth as she set the glass down on a table. The three guys looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh here," Mike said, handing her a glass of beer. "This will help take the edge off. Take a big drink."

She took the glass and drank. The guys sensed a willingness for Holly to play along, which they liked. Kody and Martin knew the story. They didn't want there to be a lot of drama with it all. They just wanted to bang her.

"OK, Holly, we lost," Mike said. "Why don't you show us your awesome rack again? And then how about racking up the balls for them to break?"

The guys had their chuckle and grabbed their pool cues. Mike walked over behind Holly and said to her, "Hey, those guys got a little sumpin' sumpin..." as he grinded his crotch into her ass.

"I paid up," she said, walking away from him to the pool table to begin racking the balls. "And I'm sure I'll be paying up again soon."

Mike stood next to her and said just low enough for Holly to hear. "Remember, watch the smart mouth. No need to get yourself in any worse, right?"

She sighed and shook her head as she racked the balls.

The 2nd game went quickly as well but Holly didn't end it. She shot twice, didn't make anything and Kody sunk the winning shot after making 4 in a row.

"Oh, the sweet taste of victory," Martin said as he high-fived Kody.

Kody laughed. "Yeah, we're a pretty big deal."

Martin walked over to Holly. The booze was running through her now and she didn't have quite the internal resistance as she did after the first loss.

Kody walked over to her as well. "You know, we can share... No sense taking turns."

Kody walked up behind Holly and kissed her neck while his hands went to her tits. Martin approached from her front and kissed her. Mike watched from the other side of the pool table as Martin and Kody simultaneously worked Holly over with their mouths and hands. Each of them took one of her hands and put it to their cocks. Kody was aggressively pawing at her tits and grinding into her from behind. Martin was tonguing her throat area.

"Let me have those tits," Martin said, moving Kody's hands.

Just as aggressively - with a lust - he mauled Holly's tits. Kody moved a little to the side and kissed Holly's mouth. She kept her hands on their crotch areas, feeling how hard they were getting.

"Maybe they'll cum now and end this," she thought. She wasn't drunk enough where she forgot that this was being forced on her.

Martin slid his hands down to get under her shirt and was now groping her tits directly over her bra.

"Let's get this up over those tits," he said and started to lift the bra up.

Holly pulled her mouth from Kody's. "No wait. That will hurt. It opens in the front."

Martin fumbled around for the front clasp and got it undone, making her tits now accessible. He lifted up her shirt and leaned down with his mouth. He pressed her tits together and ran his tongue over her nipples. First one, then the other.

"Fuck," Martin said. "Niiiiiiice. Geezuz, you have such nice tits, Holly."

"Gee thanks," she said with some difficulty as Kody was busy kissing her mouth and tonguing her neck.

With Martin hunched over a bit, she could no longer keep her right hand on his crotch. She put it on his left shoulder instead as she continued to rub Kody's hard cock under his pants.

Seeing what Martin had done only made Kody want more. He reached under her skirt and ran his hand over her bare ass cheeks, exposed from wearing a thong. Kody looked down to admire the lacy black thong.

"Nice, Holly," he said. "Love the thong."

By this time, Mike had gotten tired of merely watching from the other side of the pool table and walked over to join in. He stood on the other side of Holly, her right, and leaned down to kiss her neck while he also rubbed her ass.

Martin had Holly's tits pushed together so that the nipples were only a few inches apart. He was running his tongue back and forth over them, circling them, sucking, squeezing.

Then he slid his right hand down under her skirt and slipped past the thong.

"Move your feet apart a little, Hol'," Martin said. "Let's see how that pussy is doing."

Holly started to protest but knew it would be fruitless. She was here for one thing, and this was it. She stepped her feet apart a little bit, allowing Martin to feel her pussy.

He ran his fingers over her clit, turned on by the smoothness of her shave job. Then he slipped his middle finger into her pussy just a bit. "Oh my! She's getting a little wet. Ohhhh, she's getting a lot wet! Liking this, huh, Holly?"

"Fuck you. I can't control what my body does. I know what I think of this whole thing!"

Frustrated by her attitude again, Mike said, "And on that note, waddaya say we put this pool table to another good use and show Holly that we're not here for her great mind but for that hot body? I know I'm about to bust here."

"I thought we were going to go over to the Badger Inn for that?" Kody asked. "We've already paid for the room."

"Well—" Mike started but was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

Martin quickly stopped what he was doing and all three guys immediately took steps toward the door so Holly could gather herself a little bit.

In walked a medium-sized black man taking off his sunglasses.

"Hey, I'm looking for Gary," he said. "I need to pick up a truckload. He said to find him here."

Gary was the manager who they gave the $100 to for the run of the bar.

Kody muttered, "Shit, we didn't lock the door..."

"Gary is next door..." Martin stammered.

"Oh hey, you guys shooting pool? How about a game?" The black guy continued walking to the back room totally oblivious to what was going on.

"Well," Kody started, "the bar isn't exactly open. Gary is letting us use it for a private party kind of thing."

Holly saw this as an opening to stop - or at least postpone - the impending gangbang.

"Heck, why not let the guy have a drink and shoot some pool with you guys?" she said. "We've got plenty, right?"

Mike shot her a look but knew they were trapped.

"Sure," he said. "Martin, get the man a beer. Let's shoot a game. I'll even let you break. Hey, my name is Mike..."

And with that, Holly scooted off to the ladies' room just to the right of the near end of the bar. She needed to put herself back into her bra and kind of tidy up after the mauling by Mike, Kody and Martin.

Holly knew she didn't need to stand there and watch them shoot pool with this black so she decided to take her sweet-ass time in the grungy restroom. She went into the stall and sat down on the toilet. She fixed up her bra and then leaned over, her head in her hands. Holly was really feeling the effects of the booze but she was still fully aware of her situation. She was angry, shocked and still in disbelief over it all. Even through the fog of her intoxication, she couldn't believe what had happened in the last 18 hours.

She could hear their voices and the pool balls hitting each other out in the pool room and knew she wasn't missing anything. After a few minutes, she heard the door open. She lifted up her head.

"Hey!" she heard Mike's voice. "Everything OK in there?"

"Um, this is the ladies' room! Do you mind?"

"Alright, alright," Mike said. "But c'mon back out, huh?"

"I'll be out in a minute," she said, knowing she'd take as long as she could to hide out in there.

She heard them continue their talking and shooting pool for another few minutes and then she left the stall and went around the corner to the sink and mirror. Holly washed her hands and checked herself out in the mirror. She figured she looked put back together.

The door opened again and she called out over her shoulder, "I'll be out in a minute!" She was clearly frustrated. Knowing she probably had stalled long enough, she took a few steps back and looked in the mirror again for one last check. Then she looked to her left and saw the black guy standing there.

"Oh! You scared me," she said.

"They sent me in to let you know we are done shooting pool..." he said.

"You're done shooting pool? Uhhh, OK, but did you need to—"

"And to let you know that I won..." he continued.

"You won?" she said slowly. "OK, so..."

"Yes," he said and took a few steps toward Holly. "Mike and I had a wager and I won..."

"A wager..." she replied. "I don't give a fuck about any wager. This is a ladies' room and you can just get your ass out of here..."

The black guy - he introduced himself to the guys as Tony - didn't seem impressed with her stance on the whole ladies' room thing.

"Look Mike and your other two friends told me what's going on and they warned me you might be a little resistant at first about me coming in here..."

"At first?" Holly shot back. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Look," Tony said. "I'm not real concerned with that. I won that game and they said I was free to come in here to get what I won. This doesn't have to be anything complicated. We don't have to get engaged or fall in love while I'm in here. But I am going to enjoy that body and then I'm on my way. You can pick how difficult that is but I have a feeling those three guys won't be coming in to help the lady in distress."

And with that, Holly knew that further protest was useless. "What the fuh... I just can't believe..."

Tony was about three feet in front of her. He backed her up against the wall and reached out for her left hand. He moved in and placed it against his crotch.

"This doesn't have to take a long time," he said. "I've had a long, stressful week and could really use a good fuck. The fact you look as good as you do is a real nice bonus. It's because of that that I may not last real long. You look damn good and those guys told me you have a chest that is crazy-nice. Now, I can paw up your shirt and get it all dirty and crumpled getting at those tits or you can make it easier and get it off yourself..."

Holly was tracing the hard-on forming under his pants and then took a deep breath and lifted the shirt over her head. She set the shirt down on the sink and stood there in her purple lace push-up bra.

"Oh my, they were right," Tony said. "Awesome tits!"

He reached forward intending to undo the clasp in the front and spent several seconds fumbling with it.

"Just let me do it..." she said, resigned to the fact that she couldn't stop this whole thing. She undid it and slipped it off, setting it on top of her shirt on the sink. Holly now stood there topless before Tony.

"Wow... Cup those tits for me. Press 'em together."

He leaned in and slid his tongue over them, giving each of them a gentle suck. He spent about 30 seconds working her tits with his tongue.

"Incredible tits," he said. "But I came in for more than that. I'm not gonna mess around. Get on those knees, unzip me and do what Mike said you do very well. No arguing. Just do it."

He had her; she knew there was no point in protesting. She promptly got on her knees and unzipped him. She was pulling his pants and underwear down when he asked Holly if she'd ever had a black cock before.

"No, I have not," she said, shooting him a look.

"Well then, we need to document this," he said as he reached down into his pants pocket for his phone.

"Um, that is not necessary! You can't do that!"

He turned on the video on his phone and aimed it at her. He grabbed her hair with his left hand and said, "Cup those tits and get busy with that mouth. Not another word or I'll find something much more unpleasant for my cock to do."

Again, knowing the position she was in, Holly complied. Tony let go of her hair and she pressed her tits together and leaned her head forward towards his upturned, rigid cock. The phone in his left hand, he took the base of his cock in his right and told her to open her mouth.

"Oh yeah, open that mouth and look up at me with that pretty face."

Holly's tongue was sticking out and she leaned her head back to look up at him. Her shoulder-length brown curly hair pinned back off her forehead turned him on. She was gorgeous. He tapped the head of his cock on her tongue.

Tony had the usual black-man cock. He was big. Bigger and thicker than Mike.

"Jesus Christ," she thought. "This guy is huge. What the fuck..."

"I'm gonna give you about three minutes to use that mouth on me," Tony said. "If I got anything left after that, I'm gonna bend you over that sink and fuck you. I want you to tongue it, lick and get that mouth on it and suck it. And lick my balls, too."

Immediately, she knew that she'd really not like this guy fucking her. Bick cock or not, she'd just rather not. She was going to set out to get him off before he could get his cock into her.

She took his cock in her right and stroked it once. Then she licked up and down both sides, getting it wet. She stroked it again with her right hand as she tilted her head to the left and went down to lick his balls.

"Mmmmmmm, that's right," Tony said. "Nice. Look up here and tell Tony what you think of his cock."

Holly looked up to the phone shooting video and said, with every amount of sexiness she could muster, "I love this cock. I love how hard it is and how it throbs against my tongue."

She put her mouth on it and bobbed her head back and forth on it, taking about four inches into her mouth.

"Damn!" Tony said, getting it all on video. "White girl really gets on it! Use that mouth, bitch!"

He put his right hand on her head and thrust with his hips. She put her left hand on his hip to ease his thrusting but it did no good. Tony fucked her mouth like it was a pussy. After three or four thrusts, Holly gagged and pulled her mouth off. She coughed and said, "Not so hard, I'll puke..."

Clear with the idea of not letting him fuck her, she went back with her mouth on his balls, tilting her head and running her tongue back and forth across his shaved ball sack.

"Ohhhh, that's right," he said. "Take 'em in your mouth and suck 'em."

Holly obliged as much as she could but the size of his balls made it difficult.

"They're too big," she mumbled as she continued working his balls with her mouth.

"You can do it," he urged. "Open up and take just one... Nice and gentle..."

Holly did the best she could and wrapped her lips around one of his big balls. She swept her tongue along the underside with it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, there you go," he sighed.

She alternated back and forth on his balls like that, hoping it would send him over the edge. It also kept his cock from gagging her. Working his balls was a lot easier than taking that cock, she thought.

"Fuck..." he said. "Now lick it from the bottom up to the tip. Look up at me while you do it. Nice and slow."

She did as he told her, holding his cock at the base with her right hand and looking up at him, her tongue sticking out and sliding up to the top of his cock.