Review Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now swirl it in circles around the tip."

She obliged again. He was getting it all on video and she wondered how the SOB would use it. It was totally out of her control.

"Now get that mouth on it and take it, nice and slow."

Holly closed her mouth around his swollen black cock and moved her mouth down slowly.

"There you go, all the way down," he said.

Not taking her mouth off of it, she shook her head slightly and mumbled, "Mm mm," meaning "no."

She got about five inches in her mouth and stopped.

"That's OK," Tony said. "I can fuck you with it instead. Swirl that tongue around it now."

Holly let out an exhale through her nose, nervous at the idea of him fucking her. Determined, she slid her mouth down a little bit more. Most of Tony's cock had disappeared into her mouth but there were still a few more inches to go. She hardened her lips around it and slid her mouth upward to the head. She circled the tip with her tongue.

She looked up at him with the sexiest look she could muster while she jerked the rest of it with both hands. "You like that? You ready to shoot a load into my mouth?"

"Deepthroat it. Take it all."

"I can't do that," she said, and circled his head with her tongue. "It's too big."

"Then let's fuck."

Her answer to that was to wrap her lips back around his cock and slide her down slowly, engulfing his cock again. She got to about five inches and the head slipped into the entry of her throat, halting her advance. She pulled back just a bit.

"There you go," Tony said. "Just relax that throat and take it. You can do it."

He put his right hand on her head and guided her back down slowly. She felt the head get to her throat again and she closed her eyes, telling herself to relax. She let her mind go elsewhere and slid her mouth down further, taking more into her throat.

"Good God, girl, you almost got it all..." he said watching her and getting it on video. "Stay on it, bitch."

Holly could tell she was almost to the bottom. His hand applied an ever-so-small amount of force and urged her down some more.

Finally, she got down to the base of his cock, her nose pressed firmly up against his pubic bone. He gave a subtle thrust with his hips as though to plant his big cock in her throat, to drive it home.

She pushed with her left hand and slid her mouth back up to the top and let out a gasp of breath.

"Damn," he said. "That was something. You swallowed that whole thing. Tell the camera what that was like."

She looked up and only said, "I got it all."

"But..." he said, "I still haven't shot my load. Deepthroat it again."

She sighed and knew he was right. She knew he'd fuck her with it if he didn't cum. She put her mouth back on it, grabbed him at the waist with both hands and was able to work down to the bottom much quicker this time and without his hand on her head. He swung his phone to the side of her head to shoot a different angle of her swallowing his monster of a cock. She worked her mouth down all the way and he wriggled his hips into her. Holly held her mouth there for a couple of seconds and then pulled off again.

Tony grabbed his cock and started jerking it slowly, all slicked up with Holly's saliva.

"I haven't cum yet," he said. "Get up and turn around. I'm damn close."

"But I... You said... I don't want... No... Don't—"

He pulled her up and swung her around facing the sink. With his free right hand, he reached under her skirt and felt for the thong of her panties, pulling it aside so he could access her pussy.

Holly continued to protest - "No... please... you can't... I don't want you to..." - as he used his right foot to move her feet apart and felt between her legs at her pussy. He figured he'd use some spit to get her pussy wet but was astonished to find her wet, very wet.

"Shit, girl! That pussy ain't gonna mind this one bit! You are nice and wet!"

"I don't care how wet I am! I don't want this!"

"Shut the fuck up and bend over," Tony said pushing her head down over the sink. "Here it is."

Holly put her hands on the sink, bracing herself. He rubbed his cockhead against her pussy, getting it wet. Then he thrust inside, no messing around. He buried his cock in her pussy to the hilt in one shot.

"Umph! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh GOD!"

"God is right, girl! That pussy was made for my cock! Geezuz, does it feel good!"

He held the camera to the side, getting a good shot of his cock going into her. With his right hand, he grabbed her at the waist to pull her back onto him. He thrust into her continuously, hard. Tony thought he had died and gone to heaven. The slickness of her pussy around his cock was like nothing he'd ever felt before. He absolutely did not expect this.

"Rock back onto my cock! C'mon, bitch! Fuck me!" He pulled her back onto him rhythmically until she did it on her own. "That's right! Fuck me!"

Holly slammed herself back onto his cock, hoping he would cum soon and get it done with. She didn't care how wet she was, this was not something she wanted. It felt like his cock was going to split her in half. His cock was hitting things that a cock had never hit before.

Tony slammed his hips into her, meeting her every move. "Fuck yeah! You ready for this load?! I'm gonna cum!"

"No! Not in me! Don't! Please!" Holly tried in vain to wiggle him out of her but there was nothing she could do.

Two more thrusts and he held her firmly in place with his right hand. He rocked his cock into her and shot a load into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh... my... GOD! Fuck!"

He continued thrusting into her as he came, his body jerking with each ejaculation of cum into her wet pussy. Holly could feel an additional slickness as he emptied his load into her.

He pulled her back on him a few times to keep her going. "C'mon! Keep fucking it!"

Holly rocked back into him and was amazed that he was still rock hard.

"Geezuz FUCK," she thought. "How much longer is he going to stay hard?"

She sensed from his movements and sounds that he was still cumming. He gave one last thrust, held her in place and let out a long moan. Then he slipped his cock out of her pussy.

"Incredible," he gasped. "I don't know what else to say."

He pulled a couple of Kleenex from the box on the sill by the sink - "Why don't we get these in the men's room?" he thought - and wiped his cock clean. As he pulled up his pants he said, "That was some fuck. Those boys aren't going to know what hit them. Take care."

And with that, he turned and walked out. She heard some voices and then heard him walk out. She estimates he was there not even 20 minutes.