Rich and Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott took one look at me while I was thinking and it was like those green eyes could penetrate mine and read all of my thoughts. When he looked back down at his plate and continued to to eat I was left breathless. I took a nervous sip of my coke and we finished up in silence.

Scott insisted on picking up the bill and left a generous tip for the waitress. "Do you want dessert," Scott asked me as he opened the door to his pick up.

"That depends," I said with a smile full of the promise of sex later on. "What did you have in mind?" I saw his pupils dilate and the green of his eyes darken.

When he spoke his voice was deep and gruff, "well let's see, we could stay in town I know a good ice cream parlor. Or we could go back to my place, it's up to you"

I knew immediately that I wanted to go back to his house but figured that was a bad idea, so I chose the ice cream parlor. When we got there I had a scoop of chocolate and he had vanilla. We made small talk, I could tell he was really nervous, but he was so cute when he was nervous so I didn't do anything to change it, just let the smile on my face widen.

When we got back into town I told him I had a great time and we exchanged phone numbers.

"Can I call you tonight," he asked me.

"Sure," I said not even trying to hide how happy I was that he wanted to call me later.

* * *

I was sitting in the living room with Matt that evening after I had told him about my "date" with Scott earlier that day. Matt was grinning from ear to ear and I could tell that he was happier that I was seeing someone than I was. He had never particularly liked Derek but he tried to be friends with him for my sake.

"Whats got you grinning like that," I asked him. "It's not like you are dating anyone right now, are you?"

"No, I'm not. I'm just happy that you are trying to move on and get away from Derek," he said still grinning. "It seems like you really like Scott maybe we should invite him over for dinner tomorrow, so I can get a better feel on him and maybe become friends with him."

"I don't know about tomorrow, maybe Friday. I want at least two dates with him before you decide you don't like him"

"Hey! I like him so far, he seems like an easy going guy who gets along with everyone" he countered.

I rolled my eyes and my phone started ringing, I checked to see who it was, and my stomach did flips in my body. It was him! I answered it right away.

"Hey, sorry if I freaked you out earlier I don't usually invite guys back to my house after the first date, but I knew I had to call you," he said.

I walked off to my room and sat on my bed, "it's ok," I told him quickly. I didn't want him to think he had screwed everything up. "So it was a date huh?"

"If you want it to be a date then we can call it a date. I really like you and I would love to see you again. How about if I take you to dinner tomorrow evening? If you don't want to go, or need to do more unpacking then that's ok..." He trailed off. I loved that he got nervous around me. No guy had ever been nervous when asking me out on a date.

I laid down on my bed "yeah, why not. I really like you too." I said, cutting myself off before I started babbling. "I thought I screwed everything up and you probably wouldn't call me back tonight." I knew I sounded insecure but I couldn't help it. This guy could probably have anyone he wanted, but here he was choosing me.

"Are you kidding me? Why would you think that I wouldn't call you? I mean I am interested in starting a relationship with you," he said. "Like I said I really like you. You seem like an awesome person. You're sexy as hell too! I can tell even through the baggy shirts you wear."

I could feel my face heating up with the blush that was surfacing. I lay there silently for a while listening to him try to get over his nervousness.

"Tell me about yourself," I said. "I really want to get to know you."

"What do you want to know," he asked me.

"Let's start with the basics," I said. " What's your favorite movie? Where are you from?"

We talked for hours I found out his favorite movie was The Breakfast Club, he was born in Albuquerque while his parents were at the zoo, but he was in Santa Fe. He moved here when after college and started teaching chemistry at the high school at 23. He loved Spanish food, something there isn't a lot of down in this part of the country.

I yawned and stretched I was getting tired but I didn't want to get off the phone with him yet. I looked at my alarm clock, it was already 12:30.

"Hey it's getting late. I know you aren't used to the new time zone yet, so it must feel like it's 2:30 to you. Do you want me to let you go," he asked with concern in his voice. "I don't want you to be too tired to go out with me tomorrow night."

"Well when you put it that way, I guess I should get some rest," I told him. "You're right that my body hasn't gotten used to the new time zone yet."

"Ok, well goodnight" he said. "Sleep well, don't let the bedbugs bite. If they do just squeeze tight and think of me and they will never bother you again."

I laughed at his little saying it was cute. "Goodnight, and the same goes for you. See you at 6?"

"Yeah I'll pick be there"

We hung up and I lay down I couldn't get him off my mind. I fell asleep thinking about Scott. I realized that I was starting to fall for him. That thought scared me the most.

Chapter 4

Scott

After talking to Rich all night I couldn't sleep, I was achingly hard. I needed to clear my mind and the only real way I knew to do that was to go for a run.

I got out of bed and walked to my backyard, where I stripped all my clothes off and started to shift. The delicious cracking pain as my bones broke and reshaped themselves, helped me clear my mind. A few seconds later and I was fully shifted. I tore off into the woods. My panther smelled something across the road. It confused him because humans smelled like food and other animals smelled like themselves. This smell wasn't food or another animal. It smelled like sex. The panther stopped and turned around. He was going to go claim what was rightfully his. Scott stopped him and the panther screamed in frustration. Scott wasn't going to let him have what he wanted so badly. The panther listened not wanting to break the trust Scott had given him, he turned back around and ran trying to get as far away from that smell as he possibly could. They ended up in some mountain range somewhere and thankfully the only smells around here were the sheep and goats around. Food. The panther wanted to hunt so Scott gave in and let him hunt.

* * *

The next day Scott was anxious. His panther wanted to go claim what was his. He wanted to go over there and fuck Rich into the mattress while he screamed his name. And then after he finished he wanted to show him his other form and lay there with Rich cuddled up against him rubbing his fur.

The images were so erotic. He really needed to stop this. He really didn't want to hurt Rich, he knew that the panther wouldn't do anything to hurt him. He looked at the clock 5:30. He got up and went to take a shower. He could be worse than a woman when he was getting ready for a date so he spent all day going through all of his clothes until he found the perfect outfit. He got dressed and looked in the mirror. He thought he looked good in the jeans that accented his package a little bit, not too much he didn't want to lose control because of the way Rich looked at him tonight. He had on a kind of dressy shirt and his best pair of boots. He put some cologne and his cowboy hat on and was ready. When he looked at his phone it said it was 5:55. He went and got his truck out and drove across the street. When he got up to their door he was having second thoughts about his jeans. He was going to turn around and go change them when the door opened and he saw Rich.

Rich looked good enough to eat. He was wearing a pair of almost-too-tight black jeans and a white V-Neck that accentuated his toned body with a pair of Chuck taylors. His jeans accented his package and those slim thighs, and even just looking at his thighs he could tell they would accent his ass just as much if not more so. I was aware that I was staring and I didn't really even care. I had a reason to stare, this man who agreed to let me take him out to dinner, was a real hottie!

"Matt said you were here," he said. "Um you weren't having second thoughts about the date were you? I mean I don't want you to go-"

I don't know what came over me but I kissed him. Nothing too hot just a peck really, but I knew after that little peck that I was going to want more and more, I would take every chance to kiss him I got. "I have wanted to do that for a while now," I said "No, I am not having second thoughts at all, so there is no need for you to worry."

He looked kind of stunned, his cheeks and nose turned bright red, and he smiled and took my hand and called back behind him "Matt that we are going to take off, no need for you to wait up for me.

I heard Matt walking towards the door. He looked at me and said "Have him back by 11 would ya?".

"Ok, dad" Rich said. We all had a good laugh.

"Y'all have fun tonight," Matt said, closing the door.

"Will do," I looked down at Rich and saw that he was still smiling and blushing. He had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I knew that I was gonna want to see that beautiful smile as much as I possibly could and then some more.

"So what do you have planned for the night," He asked. We were in my truck headed towards Albuquerque.

"Dinner and then some dancing," I said with a smile in his direction.

"I'm not a very good dancer, just so you know. I might step on your feet," he said.

"Well I happen to be a great dancer so I'm sure you won't step on my feet. Have you ever seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show?" I asked him fishing the soundtrack out of the center compartment between us.

"Of course! It's one of my favorite musicals from the 70's. My favorite song on on the soundtrack is Hot Patootie but I like Meatloaf's version better than the other ones."

"Oh really now haha I like Toucha Touch Me, and Sweet Transvestite, but I like Susan Sarandon's version of Toucha Touch Me, and no one can play Frank N. Furter like Tim Curry did." I found the CD and put it in. I immediately skipped to Sweet Transvestite. Rich smiled and we sang along to it. Then we listened to Damn-it Janet and Hot Patootie. Laughing the whole time. The sound of his laugh sent shivers down my spine and I loved it. I was falling for the man sitting beside me. I longed to just turn around and take him back to my place, but I was determined to do this right.

* * *

When we were in Albuquerque I drove directly to one of my favorite Spanish restaurants.

When we got there the hostess seated us and the waitress came by to get our drink orders. I ordered one of my favorite drinks a Leche de Pantera and Rich was asking what was in each drink. He finally settled for a Clara con Casera. It's a typical Spanish beer with "a splash of soda water" is what the waitress told him.

"So what is this Leche de Pantera,"

"It's a really popular drink in among the younger people in Spain," I told him. "It translates to Panther Milk, it's basically milk with liquor in it. Where did you learn Spanish? Your accent is really good for a white boy. Even if it sounds a little too proper for this part of the country."

"I took a few classes in high school because I had to have 2 years of a foreign language to graduate. I enjoyed it so I kept at it all through high school and took a few classes as my electives in college. I can't speak it as well as I can write and read it but I think I do pretty well for myself," He said.

"Te ves muy provocativo esta noche. Apenas puedo resistir la tentación de abalanzarse" You are looking very sexy tonight. I can barely resist the urge to pounce. I told him in my smoothest voice, adding a little wink at the end. I was trying not to use slang, I wasn't sure how much of that he would be able to understand since I was raised speaking spanish and knew all the slang and multiple meanings.

"Vaya, gracias , pero Matt me vistió para esta noche , dejó a mí me habría gastado unos pantalones holgados y una camisa de rugby." Well thanks, but Matt dressed me tonight. Let me have it my way and I would have worn baggy pants and a rugby shirt, he said with a shy smile and a dark red blush creeping up his cheeks and around his nose. It made me smile that I could make him blush like that. he was really cute when he blushed.

"Pues, ve dile que digo gracias," I said

When the waitress came back with our drinks, we were both ready to order.

"I will have the paella," I said and looked at Rich.

"And I will take the pulpo a la gallega." He said handing his menu to the waitress. I took a sip of my drink and just looked at him. When he looked up I let my tongue flick out over my lips. I sensed some insecurity from him and I wanted him to see that he had nothing to worry about. It was also, in part, because of how sexy he was.

"What did I do?" He asked when he saw that I was actively staring at him.

"Nothing I just like looking at you," I said. "I can't wait to get you out on the dance floor tonight." I said letting him see exactly what I was feeling, in my eyes.

He started to blush again and then looked slightly embarrassed. "You will have fun tonight I promise. If you don't have fun just tell me and we can either do something else or I can take you home." I told him softly.

"I have no doubts that I will have fun," he said, then he quietly added "I just don't want to injure you. You're gonna have to drive tonight because I will probably be drunk as hell. I get drunk really easily."

I chuckled softly, and told him that he probably wouldn't step on my feet. We sat and talked quietly for a few more minutes. When our food came out, she looked really shy and it seemed like she couldn't look me in the eyes but the nervousness I sensed from her wasn't anxious in a way that said something bad was going on; more like the way someone feels when they feel like they are gonna be rejected in some way. "

Are you guys like on a date or something?" She asked. Her anxiety spiked when she asked.

"Yeah actually we are," I told her with a smile, "As a matter of fact we are on our first date right now.

Her face broke into a huge grin as she started explaining that we were the first gay couple that she had helped and that she was happy to meet 2 people who weren't afraid to go out on a date. She also said something about celebrating the Federal Legalization of Marriage Equality.

I was barely paying attention though,because when I said yes Rich started smiling, as and as I explained further his smile got wider and brighter. It was such a brilliant smile that it took my breath for a few seconds, and I realized how much sexier he was when he smiled. I noticed that I was smiling as the waitress left. When Rich saw me openly staring at him with a smile on my face, he started blushing and again asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong," I told him. "It's just you are so sexy when you smile, that I can't help but stare." I imagined us walking through the woods holding hands and smiling at each other. It was so strong that it almost felt like I was there holding his hand instead of sitting in a booth at a restaurant in Albuquerque. When I finally managed to pull myself out of my thoughts I started eating. It was better than usual, I couldn't place my finger on it but I knew that they had done something different. The rice maybe. I looked up at Rich and saw the was really enjoying his food as well. I was really glad that he was enjoying it. We mostly ate in silence when the waitress came by again to ask if we wanted another drink I refused but Rich said he woukd take another, she brought Rich's drink and the bill and then asked what we wanted for dessert, she recommended the Flan so that's what we got. She went to put our order in and came back with 2 to-go boxes.

While we waited on dessert I paid the bill and asked Rich, "do you know how to dance to Mexican music?"

"A little bit. I haven't done it in a while but my aunt really liked to dance with her husband, and when my parents kicked me out after I came out, she and my uncle taught me how to dance," he said with a smile on his face as he remembered. I was glad he didn't frown when talking about his parents kicking him out. It made me sad to hear that his parents couldn't or wouldn't accept him for who he was.

"Well I know this great bar that does a mix of a lot of different music. Tejano, country, pop, there is even a little bit of hip-hop thrown in there," I said trying to keep the thoughts of him shaking that hot little ass all over me and the dance floor. "Do you want to go there with me?"

"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun!" he said. I watched him smile and then caught me staring again and blushed. This time it wasn't as dark a red as it usually was. That made me happy in a way I hadn't expected it to.

Our dessert came out and we ate that in silence other than the quiet groans from both of us, it was really good. After we finished dessert, we went to the bar I was telling Rich about. It was Saturday so there were quite a few cars in the parking lot, when I finally found a space for my truck I looked over at Rich. He looked nervous.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It looks pretty crowded, We can go back to town go to your house and have Matt supervise so we don't have sex." I said meaning it as a joke to make him laugh.

My efforts were rewarded when he looked at me and laughed. "Yeah I will be fine, it's you I'm worried about," he said with a slight smirk.

"There is nothing for you to worry about, you won't step on my toes as long as it's not intentional," I told him. "Besides if you do I'm sure I will be able to drive afterwards it would take a lot of pressure to break a bone in my body."

When we walked in and the bouncers carded us, I went straight to the bar and got us each a beer. When I turned around I spotted Rich right away. There was something wrong with this picture though. There was a guy standing in front of him. I concentrated on them and I could hear the conversation.

"-on you can dance with me just once." the other guy said. He sounded pretty drunk, but there was something familiar about him that I couldn't place my finger on. I was immediately irritated but I decided to walk slowly over there and give Rich some time, see what he said to the guy.

"I have already told you I'm here with someone. You should really leave me alone before I beat your ass," he said.

I felt a swell of emotion, I was glad that he was telling the guy in no uncertain terms no. And in that emotion there was some happiness that he could defend himself. With him I might not be too late again. But I was getting closer now and Rich looked over and saw me, so I quickened my pace a little bit and was there before the guy could ask again.

"What's your problem dude? Didn't you hear him tell you no the first time," I said as I walked up to the table. The guy looked up and I recognized him.

"Scott?"

"Andrew!"

Chapter 5

Rich

"Scott?"

"Andrew!"

"What are you doing here," Andrew asked. " I thought you still lived in Santa Fe. How are your parents?"

"I'm not in Santa Fe any more," said Scott, he had a sad look in his eyes, then he smiled and said "I am actually on a date right now. Andrew this is Rich, the man I'm seeing. Rich this is Andrew, I went to middle school and part of high school with him. Until his parents pulled him out and transferred him to Albuquerque."

We shook hands and he held on to my hand for a second too long. I also noticed that he tried to maintain eye contact after I pulled my hand from his grasp. It pissed me off that he would continue to hit on me even after we had established that I had a date. I cleared my throat and looked took my beer from Scott. I took a long swig and dragged Scott onto the dance floor.