Rich and Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look here you two... I don't know if there is a feud between the big cats and the wolves, but I refuse to let y'all challenge each other over me," I said hoping I was wrong in my assumption.

It seemed to strike a nerve in both of them, which proved that my assumption was correct.

"Why are you two trying to challenge each other?" I asked, again hoping against all hope I was wrong again. If I was correct then it would mean that i needed to find a way to get around hurt feelings if Matt and I were going to be friends.

"You really don't see it do you," Scott said. "Either that or you just don't want to see it. Matt is in love with you! From the feel of his anger and fear I would say that it's been a couple of years."

I looked at Matt and I felt it but it wasn't rage I was feeling. More like defeat. Like he was going to walk out of my life so that I could have what he thought would be happiness, now that I knew about his feelings for him"

I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug and cried on his shoulder.

"Why are you crying? I should be the one crying right now," he said.

"I'm not gonna let you just walk out of my life not without a fight. Just stay tonight we can talk about this in the morning. I can feel my mind going blank again. Ra wants me to finish what I started."

With that I went and grabbed Scott's hand and took him inside.

Chapter 9

Scott

"That was pretty ruthless," I said taking my hand from Rich.

"What are you talking about? What I told Matt?" Rich asked turning around. "Matt knows exactly what's going on right now. If I were to to try to beat around the bush or out it mildly then he wouldn't have accepted it and we would still be out there, trying to reason with him."

"Well after you find out one of your friends is in love with you and has been for a while, most people would either run from it or stay and talk about it," I said.

It was quiet between us for a second. I was trying not to avoid eye contact with him but it proved easier said than done, but I really didn't like the alternative

"I don't usually do sex on the first date and I have never been into casual sex. But we need to do this so that your leopard's submission wasn't done in vain," he said. "We can talk about Who you fell in love with or who fell in love with you later. Don't you feel the magic? The magic of the Bond is erasing all thoughts from my mind when they stray away from the lust I have for you."

When he mentioned I realized that my natural magic was fighting something else. When I let go the magic was there with a force and my mind was completely blank except the lust I was holding back.

I felt like I was drunk. I grabbed Rich by the shoulders and kissed him like I had kissed no one else before.

The kiss was full of heat and passion. I pressed my hips into his to find his hard cock pressing into mine. The walk down the hall to his room was a blur; the next thing I remember was being on top of him naked, kissing him, and pushing my cock up against his ass seeking entrance.

"Quick while I have my wits about me where are you're condoms?" I said. "As much as I would love to fuck you bareback I can't not right now."

Rich reached over to his bedside table and dug around. "I think I might have one in here." He pulled out a tube of lube which I quickly grabbed and we went back to searching for a few seconds before he pulled his hand out, holding a foil wrapper. "Found one!"

I quickly tore it open, and put it on. "Will we still be able to seal it if it's not bareback? I know a lot of stuff with Magicks like this have to be done in the natural way."

"Yeah, my instincts don't say not to give you a condom so it should be just fine. Besides a lot of spell books and covens use sheepskin if it's needed."

That was all I needed to hear. I pushed myself into him slowly just to make sure he was ok with the size. When he started making noises of pleasure I started to go faster and harder.

He was so right around my cock and I was quickly losing control to my leopard. I wanted to remember this.

I leaned down and kissed him. He opened his mouth and I filled with my tongue, so that his mouth was as full as his hole.

I broke the kiss and lost my rhythm. "I'M GOING TO COME!" I yelled. "OH GODDESS, I CAN'T HOLD BACK", and then I felt him go still underneath me and his ass started to clench around my cock. "I'M COMING!" I yelled as I shot my load into the condom.

Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me, and at that moment I have my control to the leopard inside me.

I felt the magic swell in the room, then something inside me clicked into place and I blacked out.

***

When woke up Rich was laying beside me. I looked at the clock on the nightstand beside me. It was 3 am.

Rich stirred awake and smiled up at me.

"Howdy partner, how do you feel, and when did you let go?"

What was he talking about, I didn't let go of anything last night. And then the events of the night came flooding back. There was probably going to be a war with the Marco family and more thank likely the rest of the Hunter families in New Mexico; the date he had with Rich came back and made him smile. Then he remembered-

"I'm your familiar, and we must have sealed our bond last night. My whole body feels like it did back when I was 13 and started shifting. I was always fighting it until the last possible second," he said. Then a horrible thought occurs to him, "did I shift while I was inside of you?"

"No, it seemed like you were going to but at the last second your leopard decided not to. Besides if you had I don't think I would be here, I would probably be in a hospital room recovering from the penis spikes tearing my body up, and you and Matt would probably be off somewhere fighting," he said.

When he said Matt's name I remembered that he was supposed to talk to him today.

"I need to go so I can get to work on time. I'll call you," I said leaning down and giving him a chaste kiss. "Besides I really don't want to fight a wolf." I said with a smile.

I got up and started getting dressed before he could protest. Before I left I leaned down and have him another kiss. "See you tonight. You and Matt are still gonna come over for dinner right?"

"I don't know it depends on him. I don't know what I'm going to do with him honestly. I love him and Before I started seeing you I started developing feelings for him," he cradled his head in his hands.

"Well remember I'm your familiar and I'm open to a ménage à trios. Or even a polyamorous relationship, as long you're happy and safe so am I." I left him with that think about.

When I walked into the living room Matt was standing in front of the door to arms crossed over chest.

"I really appreciate what you said up there. But you don't have to share him with me. I'll be ok." he said his expression going from defiant to sheepish. "Sorry for eavesdropping I heard my name and started listening instinctively."

I knew how he felt with animalistic hearing there was no way he wasn't going to hear his name. I would've started listening too. "It's fine don't worry about it," I said extending my hand. "I meant what I said by the way. If he is happy and safe then so am I. But the metaphysical stuff is going to get pretty thick here pretty soon. Solomon's witches aren't supposed to have familiars because shifters were created from Chaos and Solomon is the embodiment of Order. We are all going to have to stick together. When is Toby going to be here?"

"He should be in either late tonight or early tomorrow it just depends on how long it takes for him to round up the people we absolutely need," he explained. "There were a few Panthers and Cougars that helped. they are coming and I know how big cats can get. Please don't fight them unless you have to. You will probably be my lieutenant and as Rich's familiar you will be third in command there. Is there anyone you would be willing to bring in? We need more shifters and vamps or ghouls that can follow orders. And we will need more room if you can house a few people too it would be greatly appreciated."

It took me a second to get over how quickly he went from Matt to the General of the Heat. It was amazing.

"I can house a few people I have four extra rooms but the barriers around my house can't be taken down and they aren't strong enough to deter Hunters. A witch of Richard's skill may be able to cast barriers around what I've put up but I can't," I explained to him. "I look forward to fighting alongside you. Even if it's just for a few days."

"Let's hope it isn't too long. I don't want cause too much trouble in this small town. Especially if we are gonna be staying here. I guess it's a good thing Hunters don't usually involve humans in their squables

"Yeah it is... we will talk more at dinner and I want Matt there, not the General. Until they come after us again there is no guarantee that anything is gonna happen," I reassured him.

With that I left and went home.