All Comments on 'Richard, My First X-Marital Fling'

by Farrah52

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great but...

I wish there were more spontaneous mini orgasms and squirting. It felt to me that the story was just a bit light in those two categories.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
I'm Stunned!

Fantastic story! Written with breathless pace and verve - using the present tense almost throughout gives your story that pulsating impact - the whole thing just blows me away! The internal debate and turmoil are wittily and authentically described and build the dramatic and erotic tension. I love the details, and even the seemingly far-fetched moments ring true because of the rush of excitement - and having once been seduced by a store assistant, I know that the shoe department scene is entirely plausible! And I guess I have a soft spot for your online lover's name ;) .Brilliant - round 2, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BOLD FACE

Forget it.

It does nothing to your tale.

And it looks utterly Stupid strewn through the text as you have done.

Made it unreadable for me.

Sorry

Kilroy

ScarloochieScarloochieover 7 years ago
Great Story !!!

I thought this was a Great Story !!!! I couldn't stop reading and marked it as one of my favorites. Please post more of this type and ignore the comments from all the "

anons" out there. If they don't like reading this type of storyline then why do they continue to the end and then post a comment ????

techreadertechreaderover 7 years ago
Ignore the Anon Trolls

I thought that the story was delightful and well worth reading. I hope you continue writing, as I would welcome some additional stories. At the very least, we deserve part 2 of THIS story.

Anon trolls: Why do you even read LW stories if you hate them so much? Go back to church and stop all the sinning you're doing by even opening the Literotica page.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Fantastic story. 5*

This is by far the best story I've read in the last month. I'm looking forward to reading your next story. Again, an erotic and well written story.

Farrah52Farrah52over 7 years agoAuthor
First story I've ever written (truth)

This is the first story I've ever written at the urging of my husband. I'm a total novice. This fictional fantasy is actually loosely based on an actual event. I'm amazed that by some responses readers actually take it as a non-fiction story. I will take that as a compliment. I appreciate any advice, comments or criticism. As I am new, I'm learning, I didn't know or understand anything about a rating system, I wrote it just for fun & enjoyment. Thanks for letting me share. All my best, Farrah

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha

I was laughing so much I nearly dropped my laptop, OMG I am also a grandmother and even imagining anything so ludicrous ...... words fail me, thankfullly most of the grandmothers I know are not so shallow as this. They are all getting on with life to the fullest, some are still working, as for me I just got back from a holiday to Thailand, now must learn Thai before next holiday. Memo to self, don't become a useless, selfish, self centred, immoral slag.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
You have to wonder...

...why some people visit this site at all. That anony grandmother is so dried up she can't even allow herself to fantasize anymore (or, to put it more accurately, she can't tolerate a woman her age writing about HER fantasy.) It's incredibly sad, and yet I can't help but ask: what on earth brings her to an erotic website? If she's here to read about grandmothers acting age-appropriately, why on EARTH is she visiting the section of this site that is specifically designated for stories about extramarital fun?

Good god.

Now, as for this story, I think it works just fine as a fantasy piece, and I can only imagine how much your husband enjoyed reading this. I'm sure that it was a fun exercise for you both. Yes, there are many technical writing issues that need to be cleaned up in future chapters, but it's nothing a decent editor couldn't fix. As you stated, this is your first effort, so we should cut you some slack and thank you for your time and effort. I do hope that it won't be your last.

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

I liked it! Fun read. You done good!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Nice job Farah

For your first story, in this contentious section of Literotica, I thought you did a fine job. Some things dont exactly ring true, but overall I do hear the voice of a mature female who has lived life in extraordinary fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HA!

Great story with the ring of truth. I believed it until the cops came! The present tense, first person internal dialogue gives the story punch. Really, the most interesting part of the story is the internal struggle our heroine goes through. Very convincingly a female POV, too; I doubt a man could have written this. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for contributing

It takes a lot to get the first story done. Thanks! I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific first story

Thanks for posting this. Contrary to at least one other commenter, the present tense detracted from the story for me. The episodes obviously happened in the past, so why not tell them that way? If someone asks you about the restaurant you went to last week, you say "we had the soup," not "we are having the soup." If I weren't older than you, with a partner who could give you a run for your money in the numbers category, I'd doubt all the multi-orgasmic items. It may be better in the future to build up to multiples, not just launch them right out of the gate - for the sake of story, regardless of accuracy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start!

First story is great! Yeah there are things I would have changed, but it's YOUR story, right? GRIN I LOVE and WRITE stories of mature wives finding another side of themselves. Here's one of my stories

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-new-hot-wife

Would love to hear what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great first story

I am an over 50 woman, I found the story very appealing. It was good fun and nice and bouncy.

For me there was a tad too many spontaneous orgasms.

I also think the police ending was too far fetched. Could of ended with some kissing and cuddling and a promise of meeting again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well I liked it!

You have received mainly great, complimentary comments, well done.

Glad that it was as you say based on fact but enlarged for the actual story.

My stories all follow the same pattern. Normally a story of this length turns me off but you kept my interest the whole time. Some people may criticise your writing style but it is your style so that is great with me.

Why a grannie is reading stuff on Literotica and then giving a bad review, I cannot imagine.

As I said, I liked it, lets have some more

My Literotica name is Guzzieathome, but for some reason the system does not have my signed in, I will sort that out, hate annonymous comments!

50shadesoffaye50shadesoffayeover 7 years ago
Loved it !!

Very sexy. Loved her internal debating process delivering her to a second lover in her fifties.

RedRyder50RedRyder50about 7 years ago
Great job

Very well written and different from most of the stories here. On the whole, very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sixty Shades Of Stupendous Superlatives

Please remove the phrase "holy crap" et al., from your vocabulary. It cheapens the intended effect.

You have plenty of talent. Just let the words speak for themselves and subtract fifteen or twenty percent of the gush. You'll see. It will heighten the effect of everything else that you write.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Old cow becomes cheating cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous