Richard, My First X-Marital Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve & I talk and laugh about my cyber-affair. Steve is just as turned on by it as am I. Steve kisses me deeply as he moves me to the edge of the bed & he takes me from behind...my favorite position as the penetration of his cock produces my strongest orgasms. I reach into my nightstand and pull out my clit stimulator, an old school Wahl vibrator, the best. I am still pulsating from my tryst with Richard & within a minute I start firing orgasms off one right after another. I am totally out of control & screaming my fucking head off with only a minute more or less in-between my orgasms as I can't catch my breath. My orgasms are like waves; building, crashing, & screaming...building, crashing, & screaming. The flames of desire are climbing higher, consuming my body, mind and my very soul. Steve is fucking me but, I'm picturing both Steve & Richard's faces as I scream my fucking head off in a fiery orgasmic ecstasy. I think I may be threading on the footpath to hell and it is going straight through my vagina.

Within 30-minutes I tie our previous record of 17 orgasms in one session. Combined with the four I experienced with Richard that makes 21 in a little over an hour. I am now legally a slut and I somehow managed not to call out Richard's name during our fucking. I feel like my life is turning into one continuous orgasm as my clit will not stop pulsating. I now have two lovers, one in cyber-space & one in the real-world. I am feeling extremely guilty that I fantasized about another man while making love with Steve for the first time EVER. My excitement is electrifying and it is right on the surface of my skin. It is so...intense, overwhelming, intoxicating and all consuming. I am so... fucking bad and it feels so... fucking sexy. I am constantly wet and on the verge of squirting with the thought of sex with Steve or Richard.

Steve & I have our pillow talk and cuddling after our love making. I ask him, how is it possible that Richard is turning me on in cyber-space when you are satisfying me in real-life? I love Steve more than anything & the way he loves me & makes love to me is so sexy & fulfilling. I now realize that with Richard I have made the leap to lust & sex, not love, but pure sexual desire, at least in cyber-space. The scary part is that it is creeping into my real-world and I tell Steve my concerns.

Steve tells me that my sex & sexiness knows no boundaries now that I have starting experiencing these sensations outside of us, "Any man you want is potentially your lover mentally or physically, in cyber-space or real-world as your wants & needs are expanding." Much too fast I reply. Steve has always told me that I am gorgeous & sexy. I always tell him that he is prejudice, that he feels he has to tell me those things as he is married to me. He has always emphatically denied that, telling me that he is blown away by me and my style. "So are most men that see you in public," he tells me. But, now in my fifties I realize that he is telling me the truth as he always points out the men that stare when I walk by them, my dress flowing and my heels clicking on the floor. I now realize with a mature certainty that I am: beautiful, sexy, smart & very desirable to men. What took me so long?

Steve gets quiet and then asks me, "Are you actually considering meeting Richard face to face?" I tell him "no way" as I look away. Steve turns my head towards his face and sees my glistening eyes. "You want him, don't you?" he asks. I feel the tears well in my eyes as I tell him that I do not know what I want. I have never had another man and I am afraid that if I did... it might ruin everything. Maybe I should break off all contact with Richard. Steve pulls me closer & embraces my whole being wrapping me in his loving arms as he kisses my tears. Speaking softly he tells me that it is alright for me to be confused about wanting another man, it is not a trivial thing. I let out a heavy sigh and a sob as I admit to Steve that I want to know what Richard feels like, smells like, tastes like, & fucks like. Steve holds me even tighter as we fall in & out of sleep that night making sweet tender love each time we awake.

The next day when I sign on FB Richard hits me with an IM. "I can't get you out of my mind...and I also have a perpetual hard-on & my wife saw it." He tells me he told her that she was turning him on. "For God's sake she was wearing sweat pants & tennis shoes, she doesn't wear dresses & sexy shoes like you do," he tells me. He goes on to say that I literally kept him UP all night long as he looked at my pic & masturbated several times while he fantasized about fucking me. OH SHIT!! Here we go...I'm already wet & feeling my clit tingling. I tell Richard that I cannot get him out of my mind as well and that the very thought of him makes me wet. Richard tells me that he cannot stop thinking about my orgasms and cannot stop thinking about a real-world meeting. He then tells me that he is coming to Seattle next week on business and would love to fuck me.

This news sends a shudder through my entire body causing me to groan as I squirt feeling my wetness spreading as I start pulsating again. I tell him my body says yes but my mind says no. Good!!...Richard says, "I want to fuck your body, not your mind...so it's settled then." I feel the panic rising in me as my clit throbs at the thought of Richard fucking my body and knowing that is what my body wants, craves. OMG!!...What about Steve?

I tell Richard that I have to go & will give him an answer tomorrow. I fully expect to have a talk with my body & convince it that this is a really bad idea. Richard then throws me a huge curve ball...he asks me, "Do you have a friend that can join us?" I'm stunned, he wants to fuck me & a friend? I thought...he just wanted me! I say a hurried good bye when I really want to tell him to "GET FUCKED!!" I realize that I am crushed. How could I be such a child and a fool, I ask myself?

I go find the love of my life & throw my arms around him as the tears start. I am such a fool I tell Steve. He asks me what is wrong & I tell him everything all the way down to my deep disappointment in Richard & myself. Steve asks me, "What were you expecting from him other than a sexy romp? He's married with a wife & children, he is just looking for someone new & exciting to play with, kind of like you," he chuckles. Steve tells me that Richard has excellent taste in women and applauds his choice of a new lover. I feel better as I realize that I am a novice in this tryst game as I had no idea that I could be pulled in by Richard like I was. BUT, what about him wanting me to bring a friend I ask? Steve laughs, "Remember my fantasy? I could be your friend & it would serve Richard right if we played him. You could fuck Richard, he can die happy hearing your orgasmic screams, & I could feel your screams around my cock as you cum, a triple-play so to speak," he explains. OMG...This brings a smile to my face as I imagine Richard's surprise at my choice of friends. "I would be there to protect you if need be," Steve says.

I was initially shocked at Steve's proposal even though the thought made me squirm with wetness. Then I realized that the thought of Steve being there would be a comfort, I really have no idea of what type of person Richard really is. He could be a psycho in the bedroom, he could be kinky or abusive. Oh crap...there I go again, I'm pulsating at that thought. Body or mind...I ask myself? I kiss Steve deeply and passionately as my body & mind are grasping the possibilities of this tryst actually happening. For the first time, my body & mind seem to be in agreement. I climb on top of Steve & ride him like a painted pony cuming at my leisure & pleasure over & over and collapse on his chest. Afterwards, I am at peace as my world is coming back into focus as I realize I have a partner in my corner if I choose to meet Richard in the real-world, which I probably will not do anyway but, it is nice to know that Steve is there for me. Whatever my decision. He really does love me & wants whatever I want or need. Even two men, I ask myself? Pulse...pulse, groan...groan, OMG!! What's a girl to do when faced with a really hard decision? Actually 2-hard decisions, I chuckle to myself...OH CRAP!!...pulse...pulse.

The next day Richard IM's me. WELL??..."Are you going to join me in Seattle?" he asks. I am still thinking about that, I tell him. "Did you mention this to a friend?" he asks. I smile as I write...yes I did, and they are all over it. I giggle to myself knowing that it is Steve. "So?"...Richard types, "What's the problem then?" Me I say, as this is the truth. I want you all to myself I tell him. "Look, I have done this before, it is a fucking sexy experience & I can make it pleasurable for you," he tells me that I will have fun. "Besides, it's only for the one night as I have other engagements," he tells me. OK!...now I know this is a one night-stand & he is doing other women on this trip. You SOB! Steve is right...you deserve this.

OK, I type. "OK to what?" Richard types. You get to hear my screaming orgasms. "You mean it!! I don't have to masturbate to your picture anymore?" Only until you get here & get the real thing (you piece of shit) I tell him. "Can you do me a personal favor," he asks? Not another friend, I ask? He responds with a laughing imoji. He wants to know if I can wear the white dress & red sandals from the pic I sent him, for our one night together. "I want to fuck your brains out with you screaming in that outfit. Besides...that is what you are wearing when I fantasize about fucking you." So does every man who sees me in that outfit, I reply. OMG!...that is what I 'm wearing in Steve's fantasy as well. OK to the outfit, I type... & maybe more than I ever imagined. Oh crap!!...Here I go again as my mind pictures me impaled by both Steve & Richard taking it & giving it while wearing that outfit. For the first time I willingly give into the pulsating mini-orgasms that take over my mind & body together as I touch myself as I am fantasizing about fucking and sucking both Richard & Steve. Richard confesses, "I squirted when you said yes to the meeting & the outfit." Me too, I type. Maybe hell's not so bad after all I muse.

Next week comes way too soon & it is the morning of the fated day. The previous days & nights have been filled with real-world sex from Steve & cyber-sex from Richard. I must have had 50 to 60 orgasms in the last week. I am constantly stimulated & anxious. It is insane as I am constantly aching and feeling extremely feral as I smell of sex, it is oozing out of my pores. Heads are turning everywhere I go and I actually witness their approving stares and erections, some with wet spots. It makes me ache as I realize the crazy sexual power I possess. I can hear the cadence of my heels clicking with a new found sexual swagger as I wear my shorter sexier dresses & my taller sexier sandals. My libido is off the charts as I have started doing something I have never done before, I have started having spontaneous orgasms out in public.

I see a very sexy Calvin Klein wrap dress in my colors & studded silver block-heeled sandals on a manikin in the Nordstrom's storefront window. I see my reflection mirrored in that dress & shoes and imagined the picture I would send to Richard, I squirted at the thought of Richard opening the pic & abusing himself while staring at my pic. Steve felt me shudder as we were holding hands as my mouth opened as I gasped, he asks me if I want to buy that outfit for tonight. I smile as I tell him that I already promised a "couple of gentlemen" that I would wear a certain outfit for tonight. He gives me a knowing smile as he tells me that I might need it for another special engagement. I have a mini-orgasm at that thought gasping even louder as my knees buckled. The thought of another such engagement had not even crossed my mind. Now, with Steve's mere mention of the possibility...I have an orgasm as I can picture myself being really bad in this outfit. Without a word Steve leads me into the Nordstrom store & buys me the dress despite my objections.

After purchasing the dress, Steve leads me to the shoe department wearing my new dress. Once there, he hands me over to an attentive and very handsome shoe salesman to try on the sandals with my new dress. The salesman is around Richard's age, mid-forties. I didn't realize how short the new dress was until I sat down in front of the salesman to try on the shoes being aware that I was not wearing panties. The wrap dress starts unwrapping from the moment I sit down. I do not react or try to cover-up to prevent the salesman's roaming eyes from glimpsing my wet swollen pussy as I realize that he can probably smell my feral juices from the spontaneous orgasm I had a few minutes ago. I am consciously trying not to squirm as he attempts to strap the studded sandals on my feet. I am just dying inside as I have to instruct him on how to cross the straps of the sandals. Then he struggles with the buckles as I tell him how to find the partially punctured adjustment hole in the strap, to penetrate it with the buckle pin. I almost squirt as I feel like I am instructing him on how to fuck me.

The salesman tells me that I have beautiful feet and that the sandals look amazing on me. I notice that he is still holding my foot and actually caressing my instep with his thumb. I shudder with wetness spreading as I pull my foot out of his hand before I have another spontaneous orgasm.

As I walk around trying the shoes, my mind screams, WTF... is going on with me!! My life is turning into a continual series of orgasms and it is actually frightening me. I go find a mirror to clear my mind and see how the shoes look with the dress. I am stunned to I see this amazingly beautiful, confidently glowing, sexually empowered woman looking back at me in a daring come on and "Fuck Me" stance. I pulsate as I realized Steve may have been right, there just might be another special engagement in my future. I say hell yes to the dress and sandals as I stare at my image in the mirror and start fantasizing. I see Steve kissing the nape of my neck as I arch it backwards with my mouth open as Richard opens up my new wrap dress revealing my groin as he kisses my mound. I have another spontaneous orgasm with a groan as I shudder right there in the shoe department of Nordstrom's in front of a mirror. I actually witness my orgasm as my cheeks and chest flush a bright red. The shoe salesman took notice when I groaned as he started walking towards me with a quizzical look on his face. He stopped as I think he figured that I did not need his help right then as he could see my cheeks and chest were a crimson red as evidenced in the mirror.

Steve comes behind me and kisses the back of my neck telling me I look amazing & oh- so fucking sexy in my new outfit and that he can't wait to unwrap me in my new dress. He is also loving the fact that the shoe salesman cannot take his eyes off of me so...he insists that I go to the counter by myself to pay the salesman for the shoes. When the salesman finishes our transaction he hands me my bag, I then realize he was hiding behind it. I gasp as I see his huge erection and wet spot. I really feel for him as he blushes and stammers, "Thank you and have a great day." I couldn't help myself as I leaned toward him taking the bag from his hand as I look directly into his eyes as I brush his erection with the shoe bag. His wet spot doubled in size as he squirts with a low groan of embarrassment. I lean even closer as I whisper, I'm not going to have a great day...I'm going to have a great fucking night...the salesman groans again as I turn & walk away. The devil in me made me do that to the poor shoe salesman but, I could not wipe the smile off my face as we exited the store. Steve asked to carry my shoe bag so he could hide his erection and wet spot as he had watched the entire proceedings in the shoe department.

I must have been oblivious before. Have I really changed? I don't ever remember my world being constantly & blatantly this sexual before. I never noticed men's erections and wet spots before this last week & now I see them everywhere. I am such a fucking goner as I cannot control my over the top sensuality and spontaneous orgasms. I realize that Steve was right when he told me that my sexuality knew no boundaries and that I could have any man I wanted. Not that I want any of them but...just that the possibility existed. I had no idea that in my 50's I would or could experience this kind of a personal sexual revolution with the support and encouragement of my loving husband.

Steve then takes me to the Jean Juarez salon & spa next to the Nordstrom's store. He wants me pampered & spoiled for our sexy night. We are meeting Richard at the Sorrento boutique hotel room 152 at 8 p.m. After my pampering which includes a massage and a mani-pedi-cure we go home and make tender love and laugh about our shopping experience. Steve knows me & he wants me turned on & relaxed, not frightened. We shower and Steve helps me dress for the evening. We are both extremely turned on as he kisses my shoulders and neck as he pulls up the zipper of my white dress. I sit on the edge of the bed as Steve rubs lotion on my legs & feet, then he slips my red heeled sandals onto my feet & kneels down to buckles my ankle straps. As he stands up I kiss and lick his cock as he tells me I look amazing & that he loves me more than ever & I know that he truly means it. He pushes me backwards into a lay-down position as he lifts up my dress & gives my pussy a gentle kiss. As usual, I am going commando, Steve loves it when I go commando in my dresses & heels. Together we leave for our fateful meeting, taking with us a change of clothes, just in case.

We drive in silence to the Sorrento Hotel holding hands tightly. He drops me off at the entrance to the hotel & tells me to leave the room door ajar so he can slip in after Richard & I start "getting acquainted." Steve watches me enter the hotel & blows me a kiss as I pass through the doors. I turn around & return the favor as I lift my dress up almost revealing my pussy. I am going to tell Richard that my friend is parking the car & will join us in a couple of minutes and that we can get started. I am terrified & excited beyond belief as I tingle with each step leading to my rendezvous with Richard. Am I actually going through with this?

I am in a fog as I walk down the hall & stand in front of room 152. I realize that I am not breathing & my heart & ears are both pounding as my clit is now pulsating. Do I turn around and go back or do I open a door to a new experience? Before my mind can answer the question, my body knocks on the door. OH SHIT! ..my mind screams as I realize my pulsating vagina has betrayed me as I realize that I am now probably going to fuck Richard for real in the R-W, not in the cyber-world of sexting. The door opens...I recognize the man in the picture with the shaved head. I feel my body gaining control over my mind as I squirt and groan as I stare at the handsome man before me knowing that he came here to fuck me. Richard's gaze is intense as he appraises me from head to toe as he tells me that the picture he has been abusing himself to doesn't do me justice. "You are absolutely fucking gorgeous" he proclaims, his bulging crotch and growing wet spot confirms his statement, as I realize that we both squirted...again.