Richard, My First X-Marital Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I can react to his complimentary words & his obvious physical approval he pulls me to him and kisses me deeply in the open doorway. A deep lustful moan announces my obvious pleasure as I shudder and have a spontaneous orgasm as I drop my purse. I want his cock in me & I want it this instant. I grip his butt cheeks pulling him towards me as I feel his rock hard cock against the soaked swollen lips of my vagina with just my thin dress between us. My moan is turning into a feral growl.

I push Richard into the room & onto the bed as I tug at his belt & zipper as I pull my dress up showing him my wet pussy that feels like it is on fire as Richard kisses my blonde mound and his tongue touches my outer lips. I am now a goner as I squirm in pleasure with a loud groan. I am now officially a wanton-slut as my body and mind want the same thing now and in the R-W. No more fear, just a driving desire as I push Richard to a lying position as I pull his cock from his pants. This is only the second mature erect penis that I have ever laid my hands on in all of my 52-years. My first impulse is to take him in my mouth and consume him. I shock myself as I act on my impulse lowering my mouth towards his throbbing erection like in a trance, unable to stop myself. I can't believe that I am about to take his wandering cock into my mouth.

I thought I was really pissed at him for wanting me to bring a friend but, now that I brought "My Friend" I am back on track with my fantasy of tasting, sucking, & fucking him. I am no longer angry with him over this being a one-nighter as I let the head of his penis pass between my lips as I get my first sweet taste of a cock other than Steve's for the very first time in my life. Richard's body convulses as he groans & squirms as I savor the taste of his cock with a deep lustful guttural moan. I am totally in control of his cock as I sample his pre-cum and lick the string of it hanging from my lips as I pull his cock out of my mouth. I grin to myself as I realize that I now have a new toy to play with as my clit dances with anticipation. Oh Crap!! I remember Steve is coming. Do I let him see me with another man's cock in my mouth? I turn & look at the door & see Steve at the threshold with a bulging erection, wet spot, and a loving smile on his face. Our eyes lock & I know instinctively how to proceed. I stroke Richard's cock with both hands as I lick the head of his cock as he groans loudly with his eyes closed. Steve silently closes the door & walks toward me loosening his belt, Richard is completely oblivious to Steve's presence in his moment of pleasure as I stroke and lick his cock.

Steve and I lock eyes with knowing smiles on our faces as I turn & face Steve then proceed to lowering my pulsating pussy to the head of Richard's cock while running the head around the outside of my vagina as I hold his rigid shaft. I elicit a loud moan from both Richard & myself. My knees are weakened by my excitement as my heels slip on the carpet and I drop on Richard's cock suddenly and I cry out loudly at the sudden full penetration. I realize I'm going to be cuming in a moment or two. Steve is looking at me with adoration in his eyes as he kisses me deeply as I start to ride Richard's cock taking him deeply and grinding on him. I then pull his length along my clitoris as I hear Richard's loud groans of pleasure behind me as I feel my own pleasure mounting. My tongue & Steve's are performing a ballet of pleasure. God, I love this sexy man who loves me more than life itself.

I am now stroking Steve's cock while riding Richard's cock as I take Richard's full length and depth as we grind in a pool of our combined juices. I am orchestrating my pleasure for the first time in my life with 2-cocks and literally taking it all in as Richard is only my second lover in my 52-years of life. I feel my clit pulsating on Richard's cock as I feel my climax cresting as my guttural groans give way to a growling howl as I grab Steve's cock and kiss it. I feel my first blinding orgasm and start a low, long guttural scream as my entire body pulsates as I ride Richard & take all of Steve's cock into my mouth. The flames of desire are consuming me in my white dress and red sandals. Steve & Richard's cocks are the matches igniting my conflagration as I burn to the ground grinding and screaming in the ivory tower that I have inhabited for the last 30-years. I arise from the ashes completing my sexual metamorphous as I scream, "OHhhh...Fuck Me Harder!!"

I start firing off orgasms one right after another. I am now sexually free as I ride Richard's cock for my own erotic pleasure, suck Steve's cock while screaming fulfilling his fantasy, and grace Richard with my screaming orgasms in erotic pleasure as I ride him in wild abandonment. My fingers & toes are now curling, as I dig my nails into Steve's buttocks pulling his cock deeper into my mouth as I alternately bite and suck Steve tasting a trace of blood, my screams are filling the room & outside hallway. At the same instant I feel Steve explode in my mouth, I also feel Richard's throbbing cock unload in my pussy, sending me further into a series of explosive orgasms that last & build up to 3-separte levels. My mind explodes as waves of pleasure rock my body. My clitoris pulsates on Richard's cock as I scream my fucking head off.

I hear a distant yelling behind me. I realize that Richard has a pillow over his face, muffling his cries of pleasure. We all came together eliciting the strongest earth shattering orgasm I have ever achieved. I can still feel the throbbing of their satiated cocks in me as I feel their juices seeping from me, running from me. We all collapse on the bed, I'm in the middle and insatiable as I continue pulsating and squirming with a leg draped over each of them as I am waiting for both of them to regain an erection. Richard still has the pillow covering his face as I have a hand on each of their cock's caressing them...waiting for a sign of renewal. I'm not done with them yet!!...my mind yells at me. My body & mind are in total agreement on this point. OH CRAP!! I have crossed that "Wanton-Slut" line. Crossed it, hell, I high-jumped over it with at least a dozen orgasms of varying intensity.

As I get up to go to the bathroom I look back and see two half-naked men laying on the bed with their cocks exposed. Suddenly Richard sits up removing the pillow from his face exclaiming, "OMG!! Your fucking orgasms & screams,"...he stops abruptly with a quizzical look on his face as he sees Steve lying there. The moment I have been waiting for, I smile & shrug my shoulders saying, "You told me to bring a friend." I am pulsating as I look at my two-spent lovers staring at me in my cum stained dress and heels, thank God I brought a change. I see signs of renewal as their cocks are stirring. Steve says, "You are amazing, the most beautiful fucking & sucking woman in the world." I am pulsating as I picture round-2, "my fantasy," as I say, don't go anywhere you two, I'll be right back. I am definitely not done with them yet as I want more of them.

I had complete control of both of their cocks and LOVED IT!! I now want to be at the total mercy of both of their cocks as they push me further than I have ever gone. I want both of them to fuck my brains out as I spin wildly out of control. I know I will be screaming in agonizing ecstasy as I explode, spontaneously combust, or suffer a massive stroke (or two). OMG!!...my clit is doing cartwheels in anticipation. I expect to shatter my record in the orgasm column within the next hour, probably less.

I cannot at this point write about round-2 as this all occurred in the last month and I have not yet been able to come to grips with my unbridled insatiable slutty-ness. I wanted to be taken by both Steve and Richard and be at their mercy. They did not disappoint me. Steve and Richard worked together as they literally tore my white dress from my squirming body. They tore my "Marilyn" dress into strips tying me up to the four post bed as I moaned and squirted in writhing anticipation as they teased me with their tongues. All I can say is that I shattered my record with an endless string of orgasms as my 2-lovers used me as their play toy. I now pulsate at the mere thought of it. Writing about round-1 was cathartic for me. Steve & I are stronger than ever & hold each other even closer at night.

All I can say about round-2 is that it ended abruptly when a hotel employee gave the police access to the room after both received several calls from hotel guests reporting that a woman was either being murdered or burned alive. My screaming orgasms resounded down the hall to adjoining rooms, the rooms across the hall, and the rooms on the floor above us. Steve & Richard jumped up at the breeching of the door by the police in the middle of one of my hard-on wrenching "FUCK ME!!" orgasmic screams. I was left writhing in full view naked except for my red sandals; tied-up, lathered in sweat & body fluids, and in insatiable ecstasy as I was still humping my now absent lovers. Talk about coitus-interruptus!!

The police covered me up and untied me while I was still squirming as I was still so turned on. The men in blue only excited me more. Thank God they were appropriate with me, given my current state and appetite. I don't know what I might have done if one of them had touched me inappropriately. I came again with a long groan at the thought. I startled the police and they called for a female officer to come to the scene. They removed Steve and Richard from the room as they began questioning me to make sure that I was a voluntarily participant in this ménage a trois. Afterwards one of the Seattle police officers gave me his card saying with a wink..."If you need ANYTHING at all...call me." OMG!!...I don't know if my bright red cheeks and chest were from the embarrassment or the orgasms. Probably a lot of both.

Will I be the same wife, mother, and grandmother after that night? I honestly don't know. I do however know which dress and heels I will wear for my next special engagement, which I will probably never do...RIGHT? Steve is betting me I will have my second special engagement in my wrap dress and studded sandals before my 53rd birthday in June. Whether it will be with Richard or a new lover... I have no idea. I wonder where I put that nice policeman's card? I can honestly say that I pulsate at the thought of the possibilities. If I lose the bet with Steve...I will be sure to tell you all about it.