All Comments on 'Ride to Abilene'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Thank you

I loved the humor in your story, and the ending was fun. If the widow loved one black cock, her first good screw ever, why not two. The only mild criticisms I have are about some of the language, especially the fuck word. I have a feeling it just wouldn't naturally roll off the lips of a lady from farm life Ohio transplanted to Abilene Kansas or Texas. Oh, the other is geography, ain't no mountain anywhere near either of those Abilenes.

Other than those small details, a great story with a huge level of realism.

Miguel59Miguel59about 14 years ago
Great Story

I found it very entertaining. I especially liked how you ended it.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
good

good story and well done really, can see it happening at some point in time, i do not blame her and she probably will be screaming really loud when the 2 of them get hold of her

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
loved it

wonderful story and really believable , i would want him ridin by every week, and why not bring a friend some times , i would be screaming too beggin for more of his black cock

WilmaMomWilmaMomabout 5 years ago
very good

i know that once my hubby talked me into going with black men on the ranch that i really enjoyed it.

MRs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

James is a loving man, very considerate of Norma, not wanting to upset her or disappoint her. She encourages his love and attention, and I understand her "lie" was to protect them both. Bit wouldn't't it be nice if he could "settle" with her to provide her with love, protection, companisonship, and the services of his gorgeous muscular body and man's cock?! Both of them deserve the best in each other!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Random spin read. It was a good story. Once my hubby became my ex, I enjoyed myself immensely with an array of different partners, including three black stallions. The only time with two men at the same time goes back to college days, sucking one and fucking the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES