Ride to Abilene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norma lost her mind and screamed and screamed as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body and took her breath away.

Her screams were heard a mile away in the quiet morning by four white riders who were a part of a posse searching for a cattle rustler.

They decided to investigate as someone must have been suffering in great pain.

James finally spewed his last load of cum into her well ploughed pussy.

When he pulled out of her, Norma jumped up, took her night gown and stuck it between her legs to stem the flow of leaking fluid and staggered to the chamber pot where urine and cum poured from her body for the next thirty seconds.

James got out of bed, wiped himself off and put his clothes back on. By the time he had his boots on, Norma had warmed some coffee and he drank a cup before going to the barn to saddle his horse.

He returned to the cabin to bid his farewell and pick up his hat. Norma still clad in her just-fucked-smelling night gown met him at the door, kissed him deeply and said,

"Please stop in on your way back!"

James rode off to Abilene.

The posse came out of the trees and saw James riding away. Five minutes later, the four horsemen stopped at Norma's cabin.

Thinking that James had returned, Norma opened the door looking a mess, hair all awry, lips swollen, gown wrinkled and wet, clad the same way as he had left her.

The four riders saw her condition and asked her what the black man who had just left had done to her.

Knowing that they recognized that she had been having having sex she couldn't say that nothing had happened, so she said,

"He forced himself on me and raped me." Then she burst into tears.

James had reached the rise of the hill about a half mile away from the cabin when he turned to look back at the spot where he had spent such an enjoyable night.

He saw Norma standing at the door pointing in his direction and four men on horseback looking where she was pointing.

After what looked like a short discussion, they took off in his direction.

James figured that they had probably observed her disheveled appearance and concluded that she had been having sex.

Knowing that, they would have shot her if they had believed that she had willingly participated.

He figured that she had probably told them that he had raped her.

It didn't take him long to decide that he had to make a quick getaway.

He spurred his horse and galloped towards Abilene.

Looking back over his shoulder he couldn't see the four riders chasing him as he was coming down the side of the hill.

Thinking quickly, he decided not to go straight to Abilene as they would surely be searching for a black man who had just arrived there on a sweaty horse.

He veered off the trail onto a rocky plateau which led to a small stream, knowing that it would be very hard to track him over the rocky surface.

He then tracked up the stream away from Abilene and kept tracking north.

The riders didn't see him when they crested the hill and lost his tracks by the rocky plateau. They figured that he was headed for Abilene and kept riding hard to the town.

James circled to the north and camped for the night. The next morning he jogged into Abilene to pick up the ranch mail.

He knew the sheriff of Abilene well and to check things out he rode straight to the sheriff's office.

The street was very busy for that time of morning and James knew that something was up.

"What's up, Matt," he asked after he had walked into the sheriff's office.

"Hey James," Matt answered, "we have a hanging this morning."

"What happened?" James asked.

"A posse came in yesterday and said that they were chasing a black man who had raped and murdered poor Mrs. Jack.

A little before they arrived, a gambler had come to town and they identified him as the man.

We had a trial yesterday and he's going to hang at noon," the sheriff said.

James realized that some poor black man was being framed but he knew that if he had told the sheriff that he was with Mrs. Jack, they would have lynched him, so he was in a great dilemma.

Thinking fast and knowing that the sheriff would have known that he had to pass by the Jack's farm, he said,

"Sheriff, there must have been some mistake. I rode by the farm this morning to water my horse and Mrs. Jack let me use the well. She's not dead."

"You sure, James?" the sheriff asked.

"Yeah sheriff," I talked to her.

The sheriff called his deputy and said,

"Sam, go out to the Jack spread and see if Mrs. Jack is still alive. I'll stop the hanging until you return."

Sam saddled his horse and hightailed it for the Jack place.

James left the sheriff's office and went to the post office to pick up the mail for the Four Square ranch. He put the mail in his saddle bags and decided to wait and see what was going to happen.

At noon, a crowd started to gather in front of the sheriff's office. Matt came out and said,

"There aint gonna be no hanging today. I jus' heared that Mizz Jack still alive, so I sent Sam to find out. He be back tomorrow."

The crowd groaned in disappointment but figured that if Mizz Jack was still raped, they would still be a hanging.

James spent the day in Abilene getting a shave and a bath and bedded down in the flop house where for a dime you could get a room.

He kept trying to figure out how to save that other man's life without incriminating himself.

Next morning, Sam rode in all dusty and tired.

"Sheriff," he panted, "James right, she ain't dead."

"Did she get raped?" the sheriff asked.

Sam reported,

"She said no. That when the posse arrived, she knew that they saw a black man riding off and knowing that if she had told them that he had spent the night in the barn, they would believe that she was sleeping with him and shot her, so to get rid of them, she told them that the man had raped her."

As the crowd gathered around the jail, Matt told them the story and said that there would be no hanging as the man was innocent. Many were very disappointed because a hanging was always a highlight of the town.

James waited until the gambler was released. He rode up to him.

"Hey," he said to the gambler, "my name's James, what's yours?"

"I'm Jake and thanks for talking to the sheriff and saving my life."

"Where you headed, Jake?" James asked.

Outta here, that's fer sure." The gambler replied.

James said, "well, we doing an early round up at the Four Square ranch where I work and we headed for Shinbone to sell our cattle but we need some more hands. You want a job?"

"Sure." Jake responded.

"Let's roll," James replied.

They headed back towards Mrs. Jack's spread.

"Jake, I wuz the one who fucked, Miz Jack," James said.

"You the one who raped her?" Jake asked.

"Naw, I din't rape her," James replied. " She jus' wanted to try some black cock and I obliged.

She was a-screaming so hard that the posse came by thinking that she was being murdered and she had to tell them that, cuz if they feel that she willingly fucked a black man, they woulda killed her."

"Where the posse now?"Jake asked.

"Oh, they gone way outta town. They be so embarrass' bout startin' up talk of Ms. Jack's murder when she still alive.

"Well, I'm glad you saved my hide back there. Them white people was ready fer a hanging and I wuz goin' to be de hangee."

They laughed at his crude joke.

"Well," Jake, "I got one more challenge fer yuh." James said.

"What's that now?" asked Jake.

"We gotta water the horses at Mrs. Jack's place and I know that she likes black cock. She built like a brick shithouse and loves to fuck. Wanna see if she wants two?"

Jake shook his head and said;

"You are one crazy sonofabitch, James."

"Well," James said, "You might as well get a taste of sumthin that you almos' hung fer."

Jake laughed and said, "she in fer a treat!"

12