All Comments on 'Riding the Wolf Ch. 04'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a Jackass

I liked hunter until he up and left her, right after he's changed her. It's so cowardly not to stop and face his responsibilities, even if he didn't want to stay with her for life. Please bring in someone else to sweep her off her feet and actually love her enough not to leave her when things get difficult. Then let hunter know what a mistake he made. Slightly blood thirsty of me to want him to suffer but I do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!

Please make Hunter come back to her soon, I would be devastated if she ends up with someone else. That would totally ruin the story if some one comes and ends up picking her up.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
What a mess!

Rosita never had the chance to ask Hunter to change her, so he thinks he did it against her will and the will of the wolf alpha. He is still an ass for not staying to face the consequences, which wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad as he thinks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hunter

Hunter… you should bring him back. And she should get pregnant

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hunter or Not...

I'm so torn on the plot... Hunter will be back, but whether they end up together in the end is going to be up to them, eventually. Know that I'm pretty sure he's going to have competition though!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Love this story!!! I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this story

When are we going to get the next chapter of the story. Can't wait to hear what Hunter's excuse for leaving will be?....or Will Rosita win him or forgive him when he comes back? Will She become pregenant?

Please give us the next chapter soon!!!

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Man, you guys are dying for kittens...

I've been thinking about where to go with the story line and I've finally decided on the next installment, just trying to get it written down!

MoonlightFantasyMoonlightFantasyalmost 12 years ago
Tiger vs wolf

first time commenting on lit , im totally rooting for were tiger!! Too many were wolves out there, i know tigers are solitary but think of the were tiger population , they have to expand somehow:) would like to see how this plays out, at least rosita isnt wimpy crybaby,so hot! Loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
435 Followers
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES