Rights and Wrongs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how about this as something to wear when we go out for a drink and bite tonight?"

You often hear the term 'double-take' but I think that Ben's reaction to my little black number was the most effective I'd ever seen. And the 'oh, wow!' that followed was a joy to my ears.

The dress was short in the skirt department and its strappy top was designed to let the top hang low enough in the chest area to ensure that the inner sides of my breasts were just about visible. Deeply cut arm holes ensured the outer sides could be seen as well should my arms allow it. As Ben sat up – in every sense – I gave a quick twirl, the skirt flaring to within an inch or two of exposing more of me than anyone but Ben had seen for many a long month.

I laughed in the face of the reaction from my son which was bringing such joy. "I take it that you approve?"

"It's... wow."

"Not a little too revealing?"

"No! I mean, I was just hoping that maybe we could be seen out together, maybe even... kissing, if you don't mind too much, but that... wow!"

"I could take it off and wear something–"

Ben stood up and put out a hand to stop me pushing one of the shoulder straps down my arm, "No, ma! Please? It's perfect!"

I laughed, stepping backwards, "Okay, I'll leave it on. One condition though."

My son's relieved face smiled broadly, "What?"

"This dress is black in case you hadn't noticed, so keep that messy – but gorgeous – cock away from it! It's almost eight o'clock so go get cleaned up and we can hit a bar, if you want?"

Ben almost ran to the bathroom and I sat myself in front of the room's long desk, switching on its strip light.

I reached into my holdall and rooted around until I found my make-up bag. My hairbrush was first out and I spent a couple of minutes teasing the pillow-tangles out of my tresses before finding my eye-liner and carefully applying some darkness to the edges of my eyelids. I knew from a wealth of past experience that I could make myself look like no older than thirty – if the lights were pretty low wherever we went – and knew that my son already looked somewhere in his mid-twenties. It wasn't that I didn't mind being seen together with a much younger guy, but (I told myself) I wanted it more than apparent that I couldn't be more than a handful of years older than him let alone a whole generation older...

None of which stopped me thinking that I was about to be seen out – and kissing – my very own son. A little shudder ran delightfully down my spine.

I took another look down at myself, at the little dress, and another shudder followed the first. I hadn't worn anything so potentially revealing for almost twenty years and the thought of strangers' eyes looking at me dressed like it was scary but exciting. And if – when – Ben found it exciting as well, just how aroused would that make me? I leant forward and had to stifle a gasp as my nipples could just be seen – actually seen – within the tiny confines of the tiny garment. Would anyone else see them? Would a stranger peer down at me and become aroused at the view? Did I really, genuinely hope so? Well...

"Ma?"

Ben had come back into the room wearing a smart, dark outfit that I guessed he must have bought especially for our trip. Very tight, very mature and very sexy.

"Ready if you are," I said.

"I am," he insisted, "As long as you're okay being seen out with me?"

"Can't wait. As long as I'm not too risqué for you?"

"I'll do my best not to make sure you reveal too much," he assured me in a tone that made me think he wasn't convincing himself, let alone me.

A third shudder threatened to slip the shoulder straps down my arms before we'd even left the confines of the hotel room, "I'll do my best to make sure you don't," I laughed, less than convinced. I picked up my tiny clutch bag and offered him my arm, "Shall we?"

He took my arm and turned us toward the door, "I had meant to kiss you before we left," he told me, "but I think that might lead to us not leaving for half an hour or so."

"I think, all in all, we'd better leave before I lose my nerve!"

*****

All of the fantasies I had secretly harboured for so long, all of the self-teasing both Ben and I had discussed in bed (or on the sofa), all of the silly, fun, daring games I had played indoors, they were all nothing compared to the reality of stepping out of the little hotel next to my son, dressed in such a skimpy outfit. I felt almost naked – fairly naturally – and the gentle breeze that washed in off the sea and across my legs and almost bare breasts just emphasised that fact. When coupled with the beautiful body at my side, I admit that I felt very moist just walking down the street. That sensation trebled when we arrived at the first night club and Ben drew us to a halt with a questioning look at the entrance.

"If you're sure?" I managed.

He nodded, obviously not able to bring himself to speak.

There was a long pause before I managed to take the first step, and after that it became very much easier. Mainly because Ben almost charged inside, dragging me behind him.

Inside it was rather dark, a relief to me, and I was able to stand back from the bar as Ben ordered two large glasses of wine. Even a few feet back from the bar counter I still received an interested look from the barman, enough to raise my blood pressure, and more than enough to make me feel just as underdressed as I really was.

Ben turned to face me and nodded as a table towards the edge of the dreary room and I happily led the way, suddenly grateful to be out of the spotlight.

We took our seats and I managed to smile broadly, no matter how nervous felt. "Well," I said, "here we are, out in the big wide world."

He took a gulp of wine, "Yeah, me with the most gorgeous woman around."

I surveyed the rather quiet room, "Not much competition."

Ben looked terribly flushed, "But can I... can we kiss now?"

My heart skipped a beat, and regardless of the fact that we were unknown to everyone present – all ten of them – I felt so very exposed in the oddest way, "Well... I guess that was one of the reasons we came all the way out here..."

Ben rose and scooted his stool close up next to mine, sat back down and put an arm around my shoulders. "Oh, ma," he whispered, his face moving close to mine.

"Make 'ma' short for Marie, okay? It might not be my name but it might save embarrassment." I was prevaricating.

And then he kissed me.

He was – we were – tentative at first, our lips barely touching. We both cast furtive glances around us and only the barman, smiling now, had seen the contact. I imagined he thought we were illicit lovers, alone at the beach at last. If only he knew, I thought. This is illicit. I leaned into my son and kissed him deeply.

Ben seemed reluctant, almost – for maybe two seconds. Then he returned the pressure. The kiss lingered, deeper then. And I parted my lips a little, an invitation.

The offer seemed to galvanise my son and he pressed back hard against me, his tongue probing into my mouth, his arm tightening on my shoulders. There was reluctance, almost, for a few seconds and then... oh and then we kissed properly, eagerly, in front of a very few people, but in the open nonetheless.

I raised my hands to Ben's cheeks and pulled him even tighter to my own face. And kissed and kissed and kissed. His hands dropped to my sides and he pulled me close, and I welcomed his touches, draping my hands over his shoulders, aware that my dress gaped under my arms but happy to show the world that I adored my lover.

The kiss lasted for ten seconds or maybe an hour. I neither knew nor cared. My nipples were rigid then against the flimsy material of the dress and when Ben's hands slid down my sides, his bare thumbs sliding down the sides of my equally bare breasts I just kissed deeper.

We parted, finally, my breathing fast and shallow and I let out a strangled laugh, "Hey, careful you or I'll make a real mess of this seat!"

"You think you have troubles," he was panting back at me, "I'm not far off making a real mess inside my new clothes."

"Good!"

"Ma... Marie... You are so fucking sexy, so gorgeous!"

"You make me feel it, too. Dare we dance here?"

Ben stared into my eyes then glanced around the bar which was gradually filling, "I want everyone to see how lucky I am, okay?"

"Not let them see too much, I hope?"

"No, just how gorgeous you look in that dress."

There's no way I would have dared get up and dance for anyone else, but right then, so quickly, Ben was making me feel wild. "Let's do it then."

Just like entering the place, Ben almost dragged me, running, to the dance floor. The music was Club on Prozac, smooth and slow, and I started to gyrate in front of my boy the second I had my balance back. I stretched and twirled slowly, desperately aware of the amount of flesh that I was displaying – always just shy of showing off too much, but always showing a lot. Ben was entranced, moving slowly and easily in front of me, the occasional hand touching my shoulder.

I had imagined I would need a good few drinks inside me before I even hit the dance floor, but I was intoxicated by kissing Ben in front of all these people, and now I was equally drunk with my own sexuality. I bent forward once or twice, oh-so deliberately showing off for him and loving his gasps, inaudible to all but me. And then the music changed down a gear to something really slow.

Ben opened his arms and I stepped close. In the middle of a dance floor so many miles from home, I let my son tilt my head back and his lips met mine, just as his body closed tightly against mine. He was hard and pressed hungrily against me, his hands somehow pulling me tight before slipping lower and making me squeal softly into his mouth as he cupped my butt cheeks, there in front of everyone.

I squirmed against him, grinding my hips against his even as our lips mashed together. Ben's shirt had opened at the front and his chest was bare against the cleft of flesh that my dress presented to him. I slid from side to side, the dress parting against his chest until I felt my right nipple bare against his equally bare flesh. No one could see, but I certainly felt it oh-so beautifully, and the kiss deepened yet further.

The music stopped for a moment before returning to a more vibrant, fast beat. Ben and I paused and I was overwhelmed.

"Step back a moment." I didn't let myself think and he obeyed, leaving me half exposed. I made a show of straightening my dress, covering my bared breast slowly, before kissing Ben lightly and heading, trembling, back to our stools and drinks, busily ignoring four or five eager looks along the way,

Ben caught up with me just before I could re-seat myself and kissed the nape of my neck, "I'm in heaven," he managed.

"Well," I managed, "I did say that we would have fun."

Ben grabbed both our glasses and dashed to the bar, evidently unable to say anything to me, but returning in double-quick time with a nervous, "There you go!"

"Did I really do that?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah. Fun for sure."

"You still think so?"

"Ma... Marie... I wasn't joking when we were in bed," he made no effort to lower his voice, "but I'm glad it's your turn with the washing. I wasn't joking about that, either, things are getting messy in my pants."

I laughed a lot, "Naughty... but I love it. And it's the first night..."

*****

We stayed at the club for another hour during which time I drew many a look as I bent to retrieve 'accidentally' dropped items and twirled a couple more times on the dance floor – until the pressure between Ben and I rose to a level where we couldn't keep our hands off each other without the danger of stripping off right there and then. When it reached that level we just had to dash back to the hotel and relieve the tensions, or 'fuck each other silly' to be more accurate. No one even banged on the wall in complaint when I gave vent to my joys with the sort of wails and moans that are normally only heard in the wild.

Exhausted, Ben and I fell asleep long before midnight, naked, sweaty and sated. For the time being, anyway.

*****

I woke before my son and was standing at the window, bathed in the morning sunshine, naked and in love all over again. I heard Ben stirring behind me after a few minutes, then felt the glory of his heat and hardness press up against my behind shortly afterwards, his hands encircling me, sliding over my belly and breasts. We were on the ground floor, the room overlooking a small patch of garden and another hotel at the rear of the building.

"Ben," I said, "If anyone is looking out of their window they might see us."

"I know."

"If anyone walks past they might see as well."

"I know."

"Ben, your hands are caressing my tits and making me very wet."

"I was hoping so." My son bent his knees and allowed his hard cock to slip between my thighs.

"Son, if you try to push that thing – that gorgeous thing – inside me, I am not sure I could bear to stop you. But we might be seen. Fucking."

"I know that too."

"It's a hell of a risk."

"I love you, ma."

A flare of genuine fear flashed through me as I realised I somehow didn't have a choice any more – already – because I wanted that feeling more than I could possibly describe. I think I tried to move away from that oh-so exposed position, but the very first inch brought my hot, wet centre into direct contact with my son's hardness.

"You're going to fuck me right here, aren't you Ben?"

He pushed at me and my lips began to part for his rigid member, "You have no idea how much I want to, mum."

"Ben," I managed, not moving away any more, "I'm naked, nude, right here in front of the window."

"I don't care if the world sees how beautiful you are." He pushed his hips forwards and entered me fully. "Feels like you don't mind too much."

"Just because," I panted, "I let your hard, gorgeous, fucking perfect cock press right inside my hot, wet cunt, doesn't necessarily mean I want my son to fuck me hard here in front of the world."

"Sure?" Ben grunted, ramming himself home.

"Ungh. Oh fuck. Maybe I'm not one hundred percent against the idea." I pushed back, hard, relishing the sensation of every little inch of my boy's cock spreading me wide, filling me, "But if you're going to make me act the slut, then you'd better make me cum so fucking hard, got it?" I could scarcely believe what I was doing. I felt so exposed and yet so very, very aroused.

My son started pressing his hips hard against me, his flat belly slapping against my raised butt, "I want to make you cum hard, ma, and I don't care about anyone else, never will."

For all that I was hyper to the max, acting wildly outside my norms, there was something in his words that jarred. Not that they stopped me grinding back against him, stretching so that my nakedness was displayed to the fullest extent. If there was anyone watching from behind a curtain in the building across the way, then they were going to see a cute, slender woman getting royally fucked – and loving every second of her exposure and her pleasure. "Faster," I hissed.

Ben responded immediately, slamming himself deep into me, grunting like a tennis master with every thrust, "Oh, ma, I love it, love your..."

"Love your cock in my wet cunt?"

"Yes! Oh mum, I adore your... your cunt!"

"Ungh, oh yes, say it again!"

"Your cunt, ma, your cunt. I love my cock in your wet cunt!"

Even as I grunted in joy, a young couple appeared, walking past arm-in-arm, no more than ten yards in front of us. They didn't so much as glance in our direction but I spread my arms, exposed as much of myself as I could even as I grunted louder, "And I love it too. Need it. Oh fuck yes. Need this so much!"

"Oh fuck, ma, I'm gonna cum!"

"Fill me then, fill me! Tell me!"

"Any second, ma, any second I'm gonna explode in you, in your cunt, ma. I'm gonna... oh fuck here it comes!"

It overwhelmed me. The couple had passed by then, but I didn't care. I lost all control as my son's seed splurged inside me. I let myself go to the cavalcade of extreme sensations and probably screamed my release – a release that was so sudden, so needed. Words failed me and I was grateful, even as we sank to the floor.

*****

You know it wasn't the first time for us, but in some ways it had felt like it for me. We were unusually quiet over breakfast, and I was unusually thoughtful, troubled. To my immense relief – which in itself surprised me a little – Ben seemed to pick up on my sudden silence and although he made one or two attempts to get me talking, he soon came to understand that I wanted some time alone. With a fairly cursory comment or two he suggested that he had some shopping he wanted to do – some 'boys' stuff' that he knew was available in one of the little specialist shops in the town – and arranged to meet me at lunchtime in a bar close to the hotel.

When he'd gone I took myself off to a local park and, sadly enough, found a deserted bench in an equally deserted stretch of the more wooded area the park offered. I sat down and stared at nothing, letting a myriad of thoughts assail me. I'm not normally one to go over things in minute detail but that morning I felt a deep need to 'search my soul', 'navel gaze', or some equally moronic concept.

What on earth was I doing?

That pretty much summed up my thoughts and, to be brutally honest, my fears. Sure, I'd read the website entries, visited chat rooms 'specialising' in my new-found kink, I'd even come to terms with the fact of what, exactly, I was getting involved in – but none of those avenues really gave me any answer as to what on earth I was doing. I'd let my own son... 'let' was the wrong word, but it had to do for now – I'd let my Ben see me, touch me, fuck me. It was – no matter how I tried to hide from the fact – incest. He was my son, I was his mother. Maybe a lot of mothers got a little naughty pleasure from an apparently 'accidental' exposure or an improperly close hug, but this? I'd let Ben have access to me, to my very centre, to everything . I had welcomed my son's hard cock into my wet pussy. Just the thought of it parting my hot, wet labia hardened my nipples under my light top, aroused me to the point where my juices started to ooze from me, made me feel reckless enough to allow our coupling when we might even be seen, let me...

"Fuck!"

I cast a quick look around, thankful that no one had heard my sudden outburst. And equally thankful that no one could see the blush that coloured my cheeks.

So what if it was all so wrong? Sure, the taboo element added something – but was it really that much more? I adored the way Ben and I fucked, had all sorts of fun! So what if some people thought it was disgusting? I hadn't felt this wild and hot for as long as I could remember and I loved every second of it!

I stood quickly, undid the top two buttons of my blouse until it hung loose between my breasts, pulled the bottom of the top almost out of my skirt so that it billowed in the gentle breeze, and then strode out of the trees and into the centre of the seaside town, ready to meet my son, my lover.

*****

"Hey, you," I slid onto the barstool next to Ben.

"Ma... Marie!"

I smiled at my son's apparent surprise, "You didn't expect me to turn up?"

He waved the barman over and ordered me a large vodka and cranberry, stalling his reply for a few seconds so he could gather himself. "I did kind of wonder whether you... had changed your mind or something."

"Not a bit of it," I assured him, "I just needed to make sure I was sure, that's all."

"And I guess this means you are."

I pointedly looked down at my gaping blouse, "What do you think the answer is?"

Ben followed the direction of my gaze and let out a strangled laugh, "I guess that's a yes. And 'wow'."