Rights and Wrongs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I think. You approve?"

"Does my drooling mouth give it away?"

I leaned forward and whispered, "It does, and I rather like the slobbery look. That St Bernard dog we used to have was always my favourite."

Ben glanced around and then turned back to me with a slight flush and a very broad grin, "It's hard not to slobber when you look so hot. Especially with a very appreciative audience in the background. It makes me so... proud to be seen with you, if you don't mind me saying."

"I'm hardly likely to object, but thanks anyway. It's great to feel so daring and so happy to be with a great looking young guy on my arm. You really like the daring look? Not too slutty for you?"

"Ma... rie, I got to admit that I've always had a kinda love of that sort of thing, but with you it's like a hundred times hotter . And that's nothing to do with us being... you know?"

"I know," I assured him, "And believe me, it's great to hear."

And it truly was. When I'd been Ben's age and into my early twenties I has used to love being daring with my dress, and in the short time my son and I had released the hidden passions within ourselves, those feelings of something close to a need to be daring once more had come flooding back. To hear Ben admit that he had a 'thing' for that sort of behaviour sent a glorious chill down my spine and set a gorgeous little fire burning deep in my belly. "Just as long as it's all for just you and me, I might even surprise you with how daring I could be."

Ben's eyes widened as his smile broadened, "Well you know I love surprises..."

"You really like this sort of surprise?" I had to be sure.

"Yeah, honest, Ma... rie. It's one of those things that I kinda think about when... you know?"

I loved the way my son was opening up, "When you play alone, you mean?"

To his credit, Ben's blush was not too bright, "Well... yeah. But it's only ever been a fantasy thing, really. Until you and me, that is."

"You and me, I like it. You have any particular fantasies you might like to play out?" I paused, "And incidentally, were any of them ever about me?"

Ben's blush deepened by way of an answer, "A couple, I guess," he mumbled.

"I don't mind," I assured him – and I really didn't to judge by the way my pulse-rate quickened even further – "So how about sharing a couple. Maybe I can help turn fantasy into reality while we're away here or even when we get back home."

He gulped a large mouthful of his drink, evidently understanding that I was presenting him with an opportunity to share even more with me than he already had, "Well... you sure you won't be mad?"

"I might draw the line at fellating donkeys."

Ben nearly sprayed his drink over me but my shrugged comment seemed to be enough to get him capable of the sharing that I believe we both wanted. "Well," he said slowly, "I do sorta like it when guys look at you approvingly – have done for a couple of years or more, I guess – and I kinda fantasise about you maybe seemingly 'accidentally' showing more than maybe it's like normal to show."

"Blouse buttons popping open without me seeming to notice and that kind of thing?"

"Yeah! Exactly!" He glanced down at my loose blouse, "Maybe just like you are now, you know? I mean, if you leant forward in that top then... well, wow."

I knew I occasionally wore fairly loose tops and short skirts at home but I had never realised just how I must have been entertaining my boy's fantasies. My pulse-rate seemed to be rising with every word he said. Then I had another thought. "Just who might get to see the results in your fantasies?"

Ben averted his eyes from mine, "Um... well..."

"Tell me. I won't be mad about a fantasy."

"Well, it's kinda only happened when we've been at home and someone like Tim was around, I guess."

"Your friend?"

Ben covered his affirmation with another deep gulp from his glass, "Well, yeah."

My mind whirled a little, but it made sense. When else could he have been in a position to get the seeds of a fantasy like that? "You do understand," I said slowly, "that even Tim can't know what we're getting up to, do you?"

"Of course! I didn't mean–"

I put my finger on his lips to shush him, "If... and that's a big 'if', you understand... if I was to promise you a little slip at home next time Tim comes to visit, will you help me fulfil one of my little fantasies while we're here?" I could scarcely believe I was saying this, offering this. But there again, Ben and I's new relationship was bringing the inner slut racing to the surface.

For his part, Ben was speechless. He nodded frantically.

"Deal?"

More nods.

"Ben, you haven't even asked what I might want to trade."

"I know," he managed, "but I'd do anything at all for that."

"It really has been a serious fantasy of yours, hasn't it?"

He seemed to be defying his blush, looking me in the eyes again now, "Yeah – seriously."

"Okay," I said, plunging in before I could chicken out. "I'll be in a bar tonight and I want you to come in, pretend you've never met me. Chat me up at the bar counter, try some moves. When I let you then you start to get real friendly – kisses and hands – and then we'll just have to leave. But outside, maybe down a side alley to the place, you have to," I dropped my voice to the gentlest of whispers, "fuck me."

"Yes!"

"We might well be followed out of the bar, you know? By anyone who thinks they know what we'll be doing?"

"Yes, anything!"

My nipples were rigid and I was suddenly and delightfully close to climax, "You do that for me," I whispered, "and I promise that as long as you keep what's really happening between us a total secret, your friend will get to see my tits exposed, okay?"

Ben was close to hyperventilating, "I promise too," he whispered urgently, "Now can we get back to the hotel before I cum in my jeans?"

*****

The sun had set before we managed to get ourselves ready for some fun and out of the hotel room. More to the point, out of the hotel room's bed. I had pointed out to my Ben that what we were doing was very wrong and he thoroughly agreed – it had become something of a joke for us by then – and he had even paused mid-way through a particularly energetic session in the bath to mention just how wrong it was, pointing down to where his rigid cock was spreading my pussy lips. I'd always deeply loved my boy, but at that moment I think I started to fall deeply in love with him.

I also loved the fact that he was willing to play out one of my favourite fantasies – the bar pick-up – although I was a little worried by the thought of showing off in front of Tim. But that would come later, and as we picked out a likely looking bar I pushed thoughts of future naughtiness to the very darkest recesses of my newly-reckless brain.

We stood fifty yards down the road from the chosen location, Wagon Train, and Ben looked into my eyes.

"You totally sure about it, ma?"

"I've dreamt about it often enough. More to the point are you sure you know the game-plan?"

He looked down at the strappy, loose, summery dress I was wearing and genuinely licked his lips – moistening more than one type of lip in the process, "I come in, spot you at the bar, sidle up, offer you a drink, we chat, we get heated fast, then we make sure lots of guys are watching and we dash out to the alleyway just beside the bar."

"Spot on so far. Then?"

"Then," Ben grinned, "I start to kiss you and... we get more and more heated. Then... what was it?"

"You'd better not tease this much when the time comes."

"Ma, I seriously doubt whether I could manage to tease for more than two seconds. You look so awesomely hot in the dress. And out of it. Then we get it on as much as we can."

Sure, the fantasy was one I'd been dreaming about for years and to have it so close to coming true was wild, but Ben's comments about my looks were hotter still. "I'll be more than ready, I promise." I assured him, "And talking of promises, you might want to call Tim tomorrow and invite him over the night we're getting home..."

My son's eyes rolled for a moment, "On a scale of one to a thousand you just have to be a million. Let's get started before I explode right here."

I laughed, "Flattery will get you everywhere. Give me five minutes head start, okay?"

Ben checked that we were alone for the moment then leaned forward and kissed me, surprising me with the gentleness of the gesture and not surprising me at all when he paired the action with a swift squeeze of me breasts. "See you in five, ma."

I headed off for Wagon Train before I forgot the fantasy act altogether.

*****

The bar was moderately busy, moderately clean, moderately full of young men and absolutely perfect for the fantasy me. I ordered a large vodka and cranberry juice from the young barman and received my drunk in record time when he realised just how much flesh was on show between the halter panels of my summer dress. I sat myself on a tall stool at one corner of the bar, all the better for ensuring the whole room could see me – and for ensuring that the summer dress rode up my thighs far enough so that the room's occupants would no doubt see that I favoured stockings.

It felt like a very long five minutes before I registered Ben's entrance out of the corner of my eye, and an even longer five minutes before he moved to a barstool right beside me.

"Excuse me," he said in his best, deepest accent, "Would you mind if I sat here for a while?"

I looked into this 'stranger's' eyes, my heart-rate already climbing, "It's a free country."

Apparently – and understandably – unperturbed by my seemingly cool response, he continued, "My name's Ben and I really couldn't help but come over and say that you are looking absolutely beautiful sat there."

"That's very kind of you to say... Ben," I paused and looked him over, "Particularly coming from a very pleasant young man such as yourself. My name is Marie and my preferred drink is a vodka and cranberry."

Ben turned and was about to signal to the barman but found him standing close enough to hear anyway, "Please?"

When the barman had scurried off, the 'young man' turned back to me, "Well, Marie, may I also say that you are dressed immaculately. Very sexily, if I may be so bold."

"You most certainly may. It's not my normal attire, but one likes to please oneself occasionally with something a little more... alluring."

"Consider me allured, Marie... er, thank you barman. Here's twenty and keep the change. Where was I? Oh yes, being allured. By your outfit and by the very sexiness you exude."

"My but you're a bold young man, Ben. Not that I am objecting thus far."

From the background I could hear a couple of muffled comments which were either deriding Ben's 'chances' with the 'tasty older broad' or more frequently praising my more obvious (if 'tiny tits' counts) charms.

Ben was busy ignoring the background remarks as well – or possibly thoroughly enjoying them, "Bold I might be, but I don't often seem to find myself in a bar where there's such a gorgeous looking lady present, and I'd feel like I wasted a massive opportunity if I didn't tell her as much."

"Very bold."

"Not too bold, I hope?"

"Far from it," I said, "it's very welcome coming from a handsome young man. Although I must admit that such compliments don't ordinarily make me feel quite so..."

"Surprised? Amused?"

"I was going to say totally fucking horny."

Ben's jaw dropped, although his eyes lit up with laughter. I knew that he wasn't quite so used to the woman rather than the mother yet, but I wasn't exactly joking. Here I was sitting in a bar where at least five guys were trying to unobtrusively overhear our every word, my stocking tops visible and the top of my dress exposing the inner sides of my breasts. And far, far, far more wild, was the fact that I knew I was about to kiss my son in front of all of them. Even though they had no way of knowing that – and I sincerely hoped the difference in our ages was not that obvious – Ben and I both knew. Both knew how very naughty this was on so many levels. And after the kiss? Well, the alley awaited. Not to mention my suddenly very moist pussy...

Ben's voice brought me back to the reality of the room and the reality of my fantasy being played out in such a very real way. "I must say, Marie, you do look rather aroused, now I come to look closely into your eyes."

"And my breaths are coming faster, you might also notice."

Ben looked down at my small but clearly moving breasts and smiled, licking his lips, "I do notice," he confirmed, "My words seem to have had a remarkable effect on your breathing, if what I can see of your beautiful breasts is anything to go by. Again, as long as you don't mind me saying that?"

"I would not under normal circumstances be so quick to allow a young man to make such observations, but quite frankly you're having the remarkable effect that you just mentioned. I'm finding myself absolutely adoring your comment about my breasts. You're making my lips suddenly rather dry."

Ben was breathing hard himself and had to clear his throat before he said, "I might be able to assist with them, Marie. If you wish?"

Here was the moment. I just hoped I didn't start to climax right there on the stool. "I feel a need to receive whatever help you an offer."

With trembling fingers, Ben rested his right hand on my left shoulder, and after a short pause he started to draw me forward to where he was leaning close. Our lips met in that noisy bar and were my ears not suddenly ringing with inner excitement I'm sure I would have heard sharp intakes of breath all around us. The kiss was nervously timid at first but the knowledge of what we were really doing soon had our lips mashing together and I felt my son's tongue push between my eager lips, meeting and wrestling gloriously with my own.

I slid from the stool into his arms, our lips still locked, aware that the dress's skirt was caught on the seat behind me somehow baring my legs so that my thin, lacy white panties were barely covered. I didn't care. Loved it, in fact.

We kissed for a few more seconds before we broke the clinch to draw breath and look at the passions we had drawn from each other. Ben glanced down and saw the exposure of my thighs and whimpered under his breath.

"Do you..." he paused to swallow hard, "Do you think that it might be a little fairer on others here if we were to retire to somewhere a little more private?"

"I think that might be a very good idea," I nodded, "And rather quickly."

Ben turned on his heel at once, his right hand seeking and finding mine right behind him. He almost ran through the bar and I was right behind him, as clearly desperate as he was to move to the final act of my fantasy. We passed at least half a dozen open mouthed stares from the young male customers and each one simply increased my levels of arousal to the point where I was starting to leak juices into my skimpy panties as I trotted after my son.

"I'm not sure," Ben said loudly over his shoulder – a part of the 'script', "that I will be able to get too far before another kiss!"

"Fine by me," I managed as we clattered through the doors and onto the street.

We really were rather desperate for another clinch – and much more – as we sought out the darkened alleyway, and that desperation cranked another ten notches when we heard the bar doors open and close noisily behind us.

We reached the alley and Ben said, loudly, "Not sure I can wait any more. In here okay for you?"

I matched his volume, neither of us daring to check behind us, "Suits me fine. Anywhere away from the crowd just now!"

We turned, stumbling, into the alleyway and went no more than ten yards before I hauled Ben to a halt, spinning him to face me and pulling him close. "Kiss me, Ben!"

"Not changed your mind then?" he managed before our lips locked.

"No way," I mumbled into his mouth, pulling his pelvis towards my dripping pussy, delighted to realise just how hard he already was, my shoulders coming to rest against a stack of boxes.

He broke the kiss long enough to grunt "Good!" and with an urgency that I adored, his hands swiftly pulled the top halves of my dress wide apart, baring my breasts as the straps slipped down my arms.

"Oh fuck yes! Still think my breasts are beautiful?"

There was more than enough light for him to give a genuine answer even if he couldn't remember from a few hours before. But he genuinely looked, stared, and this time groaned aloud. "Oh, ma... Marie, they are perfect!"

"Kiss them then, kiss my bare tits!"

As Ben's head was about to drop and his mouth was therefore about to make me squeal with pleasure, we heard footsteps at the end of the alleyway and two sharp whistles of indrawn breath.

"Kiss them Ben!" I demanded.

His head dropped and I really did squeal, even as a voice echoed along the alley "She's got her tits out for him!"

"Lucky little fuck," another voice replied.

"She must've heard us as well and she ain't stopping him!"

"I bet she does if we get any closer."

"I'm gonna try a few steps anyway."

I turned to look at the two guys stepping into the alley. This was way beyond anything I'd ever risked before but I was hotter than I'd ever been before. I leaned down to Ben's level and hissed "Don't you dare stop! Remember what I'm gonna do for your friend and if you take it all the way here I'll let him see everything okay?" I really was that hot and desperate for my son.

Ben released a nipple and hissed his reply, "I don't think I could stop anyway."

I'd made the offer unnecessarily – and right then with the two strangers just feet away I didn't care. When Ben's hands yanked the front of my dress even harder and the buttons popped open and off I moaned "Yes!" as the garment fell to the floor leaving me in just stockings and the skimpy white panties. I twisted enough to make sure the two guys could see everything I was left wearing and grabbed at the front of Ben's jeans, making it clear what I wanted.

My son's hands grabbed the sides of my panties and he yanked them down my legs before I could even check how close the strangers were but as the cool night air hit my exposed pussy I knew I didn't care. When the closest one squawked "I can see her cunt for fuck's sake!" I nodded and grinned lasciviously.

"And," I said to Ben, "I want your cock in it right now."

Ben's jeans hit the floor and I swear I could feel a wave of heat from his hard cock as it sprang free. He bent at the knees slightly and pulled me close. I levered myself higher with my arms on his shoulders, my legs wrapping around his hips, and in a delightful second the head of his springing dick pressed against my soaking wet lips. I let myself a little lower just as he bucked and he slid straight into me.

The fastest climax I have ever had in my life started right then and there as my deepest, darkest fantasy came to glorious life, and as my own son's cock started to ram my overheated pussy right there in front of two strangers.

I rode his rigid member with the abandonment of the most powerful orgasm, delighting in the feel of his hands under my butt cheeks and one squeezing one tit while another pulled at my other nipple... it took my mind a few seconds to work out my son didn't have that many hands and I looked down to see each of my tits being played with by the strangers .

"Oh fucking hell... yes." I'd never fantasised this much happening but now it was... oh, I was in heaven. I looked into Ben's eyes even as we pumped and ground away at each other. I was looking for his okay, wanting it so much. He was looking back, making sure, I realised, that I was okay with it. Then we nodded ever so slightly.

"Feel great don't they?" he gasped.

"Fucking right, pal," one of the strangers grunted.