Rights and Wrongs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,838 Followers

"How's her cunt feel?" the other one added.

"Perfect," Ben managed, his slight frown at me matched by my slight shake of the head, "And it's all mine tonight."

"He's right," I told the guys.

The first one shrugged, "My girlfriend would fucking kill me if she smelt your cunt juices on me, anyway."

The second seemed to be in a similar frame of mind, "Shame but I don't blame you guy. That is one tasty piece of ass."

"She's that," Ben agreed, his voice rising, "And I'm just about to fill her cunt up with my cum!"

Another shockwave of climax coursed through me and I felt Ben's body twitching in my arms and his seed gushed into me.

It was all so fast and frantic – and perfect for me. I was as good as naked in front of two men I'd never seen before, and never – I hoped – would ever see again. They were touching me, squeezing and fondling my naked tits, even as my own son's cock was buried deep inside me. I leaned back in his arms, exposing as much of myself as I could, suddenly lost in a wild spiral of fantasy and a one in a lifetime chance to make it all real. "I feel," I panted, "like a total fucking slut. So get a good look guys. Get a good feel."

One of the hands slid down from my breast and on to my clit, making me wail in approval. Judging by the renewed hardening of Ben's cock inside me, my boy didn't disapprove at all, no matter that the strange hand must be touching him almost as intimately as it was me. The guy was no newcomer to pleasing a woman and his fingers massaged either side of my sensitive, hard button, pressing my labia even tighter against Ben's now-rigid member. I stared into my son's eyes, trying to make him know that my next move was temporary, but unable to control myself to wait for any sign of acknowledgement from him before, still with my legs wrapped around his hips, I eased myself backwards enough that his cock slipped free of me, exposing me completely.

The hand on my clit almost stopped as the two men gawked at the most intimate part of me until I managed to moan, "Touch it, touch my cunt, finger me!"

First my clit-massaging acquaintance slipped his hand lower, one finger slipping easily into the wet centre of me, and then the second guy reached between my legs from underneath me, at least two of his fingers plunging into my wet heat. I wailed my approval, the sound rising to a crescendo as Ben ducked his head and drew an aching nipple into his mouth, pulling at it and nipping softly. I bucked so hard that my legs started to slip from his hips and he grabbed at them, but rather than draw me back close he spread them even wider.

Staring into my eyes, almost apologetic, almost beyond control, he said, clearly, "Lick her, she loves it!"

I was shocked, scared for no more than a couple of seconds, before I felt hair against my inner thighs and lips and a tongue pressed hard against my wide open pussy. "Oh my god! Oh fuck you'll make me... ungh... if you... oh fuck... if you keep licking my cunt whoever you are... oh fuck ungh, UNGH! If you keep that fucking licking and sucking and FUCK YES! You keep it up I'm gonna cum so fucking UNGH! Hard!"

Suddenly there wasn't just a stranger's mouth at my pussy but I felt both of my tits being sucked, a mouth on each. I bucked. I wailed. Mid-climax the mouth went away from my pussy and as lost as I was in the heights of the most incredible, powerful, mind-blowing sensations of ecstasy a tiny, fractional, part of my mind was screaming at me. I was that tiniest bit scared of just how far I would let myself go – and I knew that anything was now possible.

Instead of the half-scared, half-panicked reaction I would have to what I was beginning to expect would happen next, I sensed movement away from me, felt my son lowering my legs to the ground, supporting my suddenly gravity-stricken weight.

My head was slow to react to the sudden change in circumstances and a deep, dark part of me – despite my body's almost complete satiation of experience – very nearly wailed at the departure of the mouths and contacts that were taking me to heights I had never reached before, heights that threatened my sanity. I think I even yelled, demanded that someone, anyone, fuck me now, right now!

But then the voices permeated the swirling ecstasy of my liberated, desperate mind. Or more to the point, one elderly female voice.

"Get away from her you dirty little bastards! And you lot stop gawking down the alley and sod off back to the pub!"

One of the strangers lurched to his feet and I heard his feet stumble off up the alleyway, away from the intrusive old woman, the other guy muttering a groaned 'not her!' before clattering away after his friend.

Ben hung on to me, all that was keeping me upright, calling something about us being 'okay' and that there were 'no problems, nothing wrong'. And that he loved me and it was 'just fine'.

I hugged him hard even as my eyes finally focused enough to see a stooped little figure waddling towards us along the alleyway even as a blur of movement disappeared behind her – presumably, I later worked out, an audience that had gathered to watch the proceedings and who were now doing as the old woman had instructed.

The old dear reached my son and I just as a blessed silence enveloped us, but soon shattered the peace with a cackle that would not have been out of place at the start of a Shakespeare play, "Been having fun, luvvie? Judging by your next-to-nudeness and from what I 'eard from down there I guess I don't need no answer to that, but I can't say you picked the best spot for a bit of nookie, darling."

"I was just... well..."

"Just getting tubbed like a good 'un," she said, not too unkindly, "Yeah, we all 'eard. But it may be late evening but that don't mean to say kids ain't gonna be about and it ain't proper if they sees you getting some rod in your snatch and a good view of your titties, no matter how cute they is."

My senses were starting to return and I had the horrible feeling that maybe things had got a little out of hand. Not to mention 'in snatch'. And what might have happened if she hadn't arrived... "I'm sorry, it's just..."

"You needed it so bad. Don't worry luvvie, I may be eighty-eight but that don't mean to say I don't remember what that feeling's like, and don't mean to say I never done nothing like that meself back in the day." The old woman paused to draw a wheezing breath, "But I reckoned you were getting in a bit too deep there and this young 'un," she pointed at Ben who was still supporting me, "well, he was enjoying it too much to 'elp you too much I reckon." She stared up at him again, "Cute young thing, ain't you? What's yer name?"

"Um... Ben. I... er... know... er... Marie."

"You don't 'alf look like 'er, Ben. Pull your jeans up, love. That's better. Nice dickie and all that, but I seen a 'undred or more and I'm too old to be getting all worked up with one these days. Now where was I? Oh yeah. Marie, is it? Well Marie, like I said, I reckon you was far enough gone there, but if I was wrong, sorry and I reckon you can find somewhere a bit more private now and let your son 'ere finish off what you need."

I spluttered, "That's just Ben, he's not–"

"Marie or whatever your real name is, don't fret. The boy's got a lovely dickie and who's to know other than an old bag like me, right? We all got needs and I reckon he does you proud judging by 'ow he obviously loves the titties off you. Just you two keep it quiet and don't go making no stupid mistakes. Enjoy it while you can before you both go your own ways, right?"

I was speechless. But oddly relieved and happy. And, suddenly felt rather naked.

I stopped an picked up my discarded dress, struggling into it as I addressed the old woman, "No one's going to know, don't worry, and yeah, I need his loving, and yeah he does me proud and we adore each other, okay?"

"I'm alright, luvvie, but now I get to see you better, I guess you're his big sister and not his mum but the same applies. Just you two 'ave yer fun."

"That's very sweet," I said, doing up the three buttons that were all that were left on the dress, "but..." I felt such a weird feeling of cold fear and red-hot delight, "yeah, I'm Ben's mum." Admitting it, even to this strange old woman, felt as liberating as it was awful. "Aren't you horrified?"

"Heck no. You ain't the first mum who's either fancied or got 'old of her son's dickie, and 'aving seen it I can't say I blame you."

Ben was standing there speechless, his jaw almost reaching his knees. Suddenly relaxed in the weirdest way, I patted his arm, "Say thanks, Ben."

"Wh... what? Oh... well, yeah thanks."

"No need to thank me, luvvie, you just make sure you give yer mum the ride of 'er life, okay?"

"I...er, yeah that is, I will."

The old woman leaned in close between us, "Between you two, back in the sixties I used to spread me legs for both my boys and they always 'ave been the best fucks I ever 'ad in my life."

I don't know which of our jaws hit the floor first.

"Yeah," the old woman went on conspiratorially, "it started one day when me eldest caught me asleep out in the garden on a sunbed, topless, and I woke up to find 'im wanking like a demented monkey. Dunno what come over me – other than him in the end – but I got it into my 'ead that a decent mum would 'elp him out so I did. Then the youngest comes out the door and I felt I should even things up so next thing you know I 'ad his dickie in my hand, and then the eldest was all 'ard again. Next thing I know is I'm 'elping them both and one says 'e wants to see my snatch and I'm wondering whether I dare and the youngest pulls my knicks off before I could choose and well... I was wet and they was rock 'ard, and one thing leads to the obvious and we're all shagging away. Course, I felt a bit guilty cos they was well younger than Ben 'ere, but it never got out and no one was ever pissed off about it all."

Ben and I looked at each other over the woman's head, mouths open, but joy mixed with the shock in our eyes.

"Anyway," the old dear continued, "I loved 'aving their dickies and we all 'ad a great time for years. And I don't mind telling you that seeing your dickie, Ben, and your tits and snatch, Marie – and remembering my own boys fucking me, werl, it's got me a tiny bit wet. First time in five years. So," she clapped her gnarled hands together, "I'm gonna get back to my flat and frig away. See if I can't rouse the beast and 'ave myself a orgasm. You two run along and get yourselves fucked senseless, you 'ear me?"

"Um, yes!" I managed, "And thank you. Really!"

"Yes," Ben added, "You've made me feel really good about things."

The old girl laughed, "If I'd been thirty years younger I'd have come along to help!"

With another cackle, she turned and trotted back along the alleyway leaving us in vaguely stunned silence. Eventually I turned to Ben. "Angel? I think we should get back to the hotel, pack out bags and get the late train home. I'm not sure I could face anyone here again in case they were around tonight."

"I know what you mean, ma. You sure it was all okay though?"

I nodded and meant it, "It was all my dreams fulfilled and that old thing... well, she made it all feel perfect in a funny way."

Ben turned and stared down the alleyway in the direction the old woman had gone, "Yeah," he said at length. "Come on then, sis."

I smacked his arm, very gently, "I'll settle for being your lover."

"Good," he said, "Because I love you more than ever. Come on, let's go get out of here."

"Sounds good to me."

"Oh," he added, "And I haven't forgotten that you'll be baring everything to Tim someday soon."

My heart lurched for a second and I recalled my hurried – and unnecessary as it turned out – offer. I mentally shrugged. Given what had happened in the alleyway – and what had almost happened – it seemed quite tame. And anyway, that was in the dim, distant future.

So I guess I'd better tell you all about the dim, distant future next, hadn't I?

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,838 Followers