Rin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I could just forget that Jack was a stranger and essentially the equivalent of just meeting someone at a bar...

But I couldn't forget that Jack was a stranger. He was a man I'd never seen, I didn't know nor had I any interest in. How strange.

The director told him to open my pussy wide with his hands and to rub my clitoris. This had a natural effect of arousing me further. At least until the director yelled "Cut!" and asked the lights to be changed for a different camera angle.

Jack stopped his movements immediately. I was disappointed sexually at the abrupt interruption, but the whole event was so professional - even bordering on antiseptic - that my state of arousal was beginning to circle the drain.

Once the next "Action!" was called, Jack had been instructed to stay with his head close to my pussy and to bring me to an orgasm manually. The director didn't even ask me about my response. Was I expected to actually have said orgasm? The next ten minutes went the same way: Do this. Don't do that. Go higher. Kiss her there. Stop kissing her.

I wanted to shout a Moses-like: Let my body come!

But this was a business and I was a worker. The director told me that if I had an orgasm, fine. If not, I was supposed to fake it when he told me to.

He needn't have worried. When Jack's tongue just barely touched my lips I had a dynamite orgasm, but when it moved in and rubbed my clitoris I almost lost it. No. I absolutely lost it. I know I let out a mini-scream, but what could I do? I loved orgasms, the more the better.

Eventually the cameras had recorded enough of my pleasure. When the director yelled cut, we were done instantaneously with Jack pleasuring me; it was my turn to pleasure him. I was told to hold his cock and after fondly playing with it for a short while, I was supposed to rub it on my breasts and then to go down on him.

We only had to do the breast rubbing three times and soon I was facing the first new cock I'd seen in at least a decade - and only the fifth or sixth one I'd ever touched. Having a stranger's cock in my mouth for the first time in so many years was less traumatic than I had expected. I'd always had fun giving my ex a blowjob, but after a few years he didn't seem to even want one - from me, at least.

The director told me to kiss my way down Jack's naked body and to lick his hard-on. These instructions I followed to the letter. When I arrived at his crotch I thought I'd lick for a short while and then play with his balls before returning to his cock. No one said to stop so I guess the minor adlib was OK.

As I was tonguing his balls we stopped and the director gave me instructions so that the act would appear sexier on camera. At first it was a little bit of a blow to my ego ("What? You don't think I know how to arouse a cock?"), but when he explained about the camera and the lights it made some sense to me.

Even though I hadn't had a sexual partner in so long, some of my girlfriends candidly admitted to me that their significant others took medication for assistance getting and/or keeping erections. So imagine my surprise to see how Jack seemed to keep his hard-on almost all morning. With all the stops and starts it seemed particularly impressive.

Regardless, back in Jack's crotch I kept at licking him until I saw and tasted quite a bit of pre-seminal fluid dripping from his cock's head. The director gave me instructions to lick the stuff and let a string of it hang between Jack's cock's head and my lips and/or tongue.

This was all new to me. When my ex and I used to have sex it was all about getting to orgasm, not about putting on a show. Still, it was kind of fun to see how well I could manipulate a dollop of pre-seminal fluid. The director wanted me to do this at least eight or ten times to get just the right look.

The oral stuff didn't last long after that, though. The director stopped things and they had a readjustment of lights. Clara was suddenly there too for some more make-up work on my face (Apparently, the pre-seminal licking had messed up my lip gloss.)

When we started again, the director told Jack to move me on my back on the sofa and to get into position to enter me.

This was a big moment for me. Putting a cock in my mouth didn't seem to be as a big deal, really. Having an erect penis enter my vagina seemed to be, though. It was weird because looking at a hard-on (the few I'd actually looked at in my life), it seemed that putting it in my mouth was much more intimate than putting one in my vagina. But here, on this set with a half-dozen people around us, having this stranger enter me was somehow more life-changing than sucking a cock.

So, Jack was directed to rub my pussy with his cock's head for a while. This had the understandable effect of making me even wetter, if that were even possible. I had expected him to kiss me or at least kiss my breasts, but he was told to stay more upright so that the camera could show his muscled torso as well as my breasts and my crotch.

It made sense, but if he'd been physically closer I might have teased myself into thinking he was someone I had begun dating, someone I desired, and was now going to bed with. Instead, my body was on display along with his cock as he slowly rubbed it up and down, lingering a while on my clitoris.

As we followed the director's guidance, I began to relax and just let what he was doing happen. Generally, I like to be active when love making. (Or at least that's how I remembered it.) This, however, was a far cry from love making, though. This was film making. It was two people ostensibly love making - and when they went through and edited all the footage I expected that's exactly what it would look like.

Letting go allowed me to tune out most of the director's instructions to Jack and just enjoy the feelings. By the time he was told to enter me, I was really looking forward to it, almost needing to have him inside me.

It was so exciting when he finally entered me that I could feel my body doing all the things it was designed to do, things that it hadn't done in too long a time. Everything worked perfectly.

After letting his cock rest in me for just a few seconds, he started to move gently in and out. I recall the director telling him to pull out and then quickly shove his cock back into me. Had I not been so turned on, this might have been a little painful. However, it was such a wonderful feeling to have him inside me, anything he did felt fantastic.

Soon - or so it seemed, but it was probably fifteen or twenty minutes later - he was told to start moving in and out of me more vigorously. The first time he shoved in as far as he could he hit my pubic bone and that triggered my first major - and first ever - on-camera vaginal orgasm. I grabbed his arm because I needed to have more physical contact.

The director started to say something, but it seemed as though he realized that I wasn't acting. I was climaxing. He instructed both camera people to focus on me, one on my upper body and face, the other on the larger scene. I was able to tune all of that out and just laid back, allowing the climax to wash over me. It was the first orgasm I'd had at another's hand in years and I was ready for it.

My body began to tremble as I tightened my grip on Jack's arm. I emitted a few "oohs" and then I remember saying either "Oh God!" or "Damn!" (I hoped it was the latter, but never was sure.) That orgasm was awesome as I let my body respond and enjoy the feeling of a climax.

As I began to come down from the orgasm I opened my eyes, looking up at Jack. I smiled and said some things including the really stupid as well as dated: "Oh wow!" Of course, none of my interjections was acting. It felt like he and I were in bed together and I'd just climaxed.

It felt great.

No, better than great!

I really needed "to get some." Soon.

The director then stirred me from my orgasmic bliss. He told us that Jack was going to climax in my mouth, but that first they wanted to have me suck his cock while he sat on the sofa. I needed to get down on the floor on my knees in front of his wide-spread legs.

The lighting and cameras had to be repositioned so we took a few minute break as the set was changed. I was given a big terry robe and had a chair to sit on as they got ready for the next set-up. It surprised me a little that neither Jack nor I spoke to anyone. We just sat there and when the set was ready we were placed as we were told.

It did nothing to make me feel like "the talent." Instead, it showed me precisely what my value to ElegantX was. Hmm.

One of the set people, suddenly had a tube of something as Jack played with himself to get hard again. Once he was ready, she applied the stuff in the tube to his cock. If I hadn't seen it, I'd have thought that it was still my vaginal juices on him.

The director positioned me on the floor and I started to lick Jack's hard-on. The taste was a little weird, kind of sweet and fruity but not in a terribly good way. Soon my saliva combined with the lube and my juices still there from earlier; the feel of his cock in my mouth began to excite me in a way I'd not experienced in years.

The director gave me explicit instructions: How slow or fast to move up and down with my tongue, when to use my lips, how far to put his cock into my mouth and how to jerk him off. I was surprised by how - even with all the directions - my mouth was loving having that cock in and around it. I made a mental note: Do this again soon!

Eventually, it was time for Jack to ejaculate.

Of course I knew the preferred word was come; I made a mental note to try to use more jargon.

I was told that Jack was going to stand up directly in front of me on my knees and he would come. I was supposed to open my mouth wide and extend my tongue. ("Outward! Not down! You want to catch his cum and not let any of it fall out.")

This is where I should have paid more attention to the videos. The director told me that once he was done shooting, I was not to swallow, but keep the cum in my mouth. Then I was told to carefully suck any more cum from his cock. Once I had all of it in my mouth, I was told to mix it a little with saliva and to make it as thick as possible. Then I was to open my mouth, swish it around with my tongue, push it to my lips and then suck it all back into my mouth. After a few times, then I was to swallow. When I was done I was to smile at the camera and lick his cock.

The director said, "Act like his cock and his cum are the most beautiful and delicious things in the world."

This was not unexpected but having been told this in such a clinical manner seemed to remove any of the sexiness of it. Still, I was not here to feel anything. I was supposed to make the film the client and hence the director told me to make.

We were moved into position and, after some minor adjustments to my hair, I found myself once again staring at Jack's cock. Taking it into my hands and rubbing it around my lips was sexy. After a few moments I actually forgot about being on a set. I was solely focused on that pretty cock.

Clinical or not, I was going to make that damn hard-on as excited as possible.

As I was getting more involved with his cock, I remembered the director telling me that the more excited Jack was the more he'd shoot. I vaguely remembered that from back in the day.

It also occurred to me that Jack's cock might have been a little smaller than my ex's cock. But still I had very little to compare it to. Especially for the last decade or more!

Jack and I did what we were told. I brought him into my mouth a little further than the director said and he stopped me. I was not supposed to bring him too far into my mouth yet.

OK. Whatever the client wants, right?

I continued to suck, fondle and make love to Jack's cock, ball sac and each ball for at least a half-hour in total. When the director said it was time, we moved: I, kneeling on the floor. Jack, standing directly in front of me. For this "cum shot" another camera was brought in. One camera was next right next to my head and little higher than it. Another camera was located just next to Jack's hip on the other side, shooting at my face, and a third was almost directly in front of Jack's face looking down.

The addition of another camera caused a bit of new work for the sound woman. The boom operator was to get the sounds Jack made and a mic on the new camera was to record the sounds I made. It took a bit of extra work, but soon enough we began again.

We rehearsed what I was supposed to do a little. When Jack felt ready, I actually began to look forward to his orgasm. I asked if I could play with myself and they said it was OK as long as I did what I was supposed to do with Jack's cock and semen.

Then the biggest surprise of the day so far happened: They brought in another guy. I was supposed to suck both of their cocks. But not together. I was supposed to suck one, have him come. Then they'd set up everything again with the other guy (whose name was Baron) and shoot it again.

Before I knew it, Baron was as naked as Jack and just as erect. Then it struck me that from the waist down, Baron looked just like Jack. Their pubic hair had been trimmed the same, their partly-still-dressed attire was the same. Even their cocks looked almost the same.

I asked the director about this and he explained that given my inexperience with porn sex - as opposed to real sex - I might not get Jack's climax right. They were worried that I might gag, cough, let cum spill off my tongue or out of my mouth and the biggest fear was that I wouldn't look like I was enjoying playing with the cum or that even if I did I might not look very sexy doing it. And so, rather than have me experiment on another cock just to learn, if I didn't screw it up, they'd have two sets of cock climaxes to edit as they pleased.

This too made sense to me. Let's face it, Rin, I told myself: When my ex and I had sex the goal was orgasm, not playing with cum. So, yeah, I had no experience doing it. I'd never had any problem with it. The taste was OK. And really it was just a teaspoon or so, right? When he came, I swallowed.

And I'd done it enough times to know how to swallow without the cum sticking in or tickling my throat. That's what can cause a gag. But I was a sort-of seasoned amateur. I was comfortable with it. No biggie.

Now I was suddenly called upon to do porn sex. And from what I'd observed all morning, it truly is a very different kind of sex.

I looked at the two guys standing nearby: Baron directly in front of my, lubed up just like Jack and Jack standing just a few feet away, ready to exchange places with Baron one way or another.

The director called "Action" and I started to lick Baron's cock as he grabbed it with his hand and slowly pulled it back and forth. Soon his slit filled with a lot of pre-seminal fluid and I tried to play with that as I'd been instructed earlier. It worked for a little while, but as Baron's motion got more rapid I had to just sit there and lick a little because most of the fluid went flying.

Baron indicated that he was about to come and I did as I'd been told: I opened my mouth wide and extended my tongue - "out, not down." A moment later he let off a big volley of rapid cum shots into the back of my mouth. I could suddenly smell and taste the cum. I'd almost forgotten it, but it all came back in a flash. By the time Baron was shooting the last of his ejaculations I realized that I'd had an orgasm too.

Apparently, I'd begun making moans while he was jerking himself and when he finally came it just set me off. Fortunately, I was slightly below the level of his cock so all of his cum stayed where it was supposed to.

When he was done, I closed my mouth and sucked his cock, getting more of the white stuff still in his plumbing. When his cock left my mouth, I tried to determine how much cum I had and where it was in my mouth. I remembered clearly what the director had told me and decided I was going to have fun with it.

It felt rather thick and I didn't think it needed to be mixed with much saliva so I moved it just a little from the sides of my mouth and got it on my tongue. Once there I opened my mouth and showed the camera, wiggling my tongue slowly and smiling. After a bit of that, I closed my mouth to regroup the thick cum and pressed it with my tongue forward as I opened my mouth to show it to the camera again.

I did this a few more times. Each time I thought about the kind of smile I used and tried to vary it. None of the variations felt like it was too successful. I made a mental note to try to learn what goes through men's minds when they look at a woman showing off semen and smiling.

At that moment, of course, there was no place that I could think of to go to learn such information. Later, I told myself. Not now.

When my brief mental aside ended, I realized that there was no one making a sound on the set. All eyes were apparently on my mouth.

So I did one last press of cum from my tongue to my lower lip and let it just sit there for a moment. Then I closed my mouth and gulped the stuff down. Once it was down my throat I looked directly at the camera next to my head and smiled, licking my lips slowly and (I hoped) sensuously.

After a few moments, the director yelled "cut" and suddenly every member of the crew started doing things: moving cameras, adjusting lights, taking skin tone measurements of Jack's abdomen and such.

Baron started to walk away but I grabbed (gently) his now-soft penis and brought it to my lips, trying to suck a little more of his semen out of it.

"You were amazing," Baron said.

I asked him what he meant and he told me that I'd been moaning and I looked like I was coming when he was shooting. I told him that it wasn't acting and that I had had an orgasm, maybe two. He nodded and said, "Cool!" and he was shuffled away as they got set up to do the same thing again but with Jack.

The director asked how many other cum-play videos I'd been in and I told him that this was my first ever porn shoot. He just looked at me quizzically and returned to managing the change-over from Baron to Jack.

Clara suddenly appeared and put some pins in my hair. Then she redid my make-up as well as my lip liner.

She said to me, "You did an amazing job with all of Baron's cum. You didn't lose a drop. You didn't gag. You made it look like a million bucks. Good job."

I thanked her but explained that I had no idea what I was doing and just followed the director's orders. She too looked at me for a second and again told me I'd done well.

After getting off my knees for a moment and doing a little stretch, I reassumed the position when the director ordered the next shoot to begin.

Not surprisingly, it was pretty much the same with Jack as it had been with Baron. The one thing that was surprising, however, was that he seemed to ejaculate that same number of times as Baron, but much more slowly and when I closed my mouth it held a larger quantity of cum.

I did all the same things with Jack's cum I'd done with Baron's, testing to see if there were some additional movements or actions I could do to enhance what I'd done previously.

Then a minor crisis happened: One of the lights was having an intermittent problem and they were sure that changing a circuit would fix it.

I was told to keep Jack's cum in my mouth and not to move it around too much so it would look the way it had when we stopped.

This was again new for me. As I had just learned, playing with semen is kind of straightforward. The director had given me instructions and I followed them. And as I was told, I tried to "act like his cock and his cum are the most beautiful and delicious things in the world."

Well, it was one thing for me to play with the cum, but just to hold cum in your mouth for several minutes while the crew was taking care of business... That was quite different. Not knowing how long it would take, I decided to further familiarize myself with the stuff.