Rin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving it around on my tongue I tried to really get into the taste. It seemed to me that playing with it was an integral part of porn, or at least some porn, so why not take the opportunity to do some more of it. I rolled it over my tongue. I let it fall to the bottom of my mouth. I opened my mouth and tried to see what air would do to the taste.

It seemed the more I got into the taste, the sweeter it became. That was kind of cool. I was just settling down to enjoy some other aspects of a mouthful of cum when the crew was done and the director called for action.

As directed I again moved it around on my tongue and on my lips, then licking it off of them. When the shoot was coming to an end, I did the same thing on camera that I'd done with Baron after the shooting ended. I grabbed it and tried to squeeze it so I could get a little more cum to lick off. I had never really thought about it, but I really enjoyed playing with and tasting the cum from the two guys.

Improvising a bit and considering what the viewer might get excited by, before swallowing I pressed the cum to my lower lip again and let it just start to drool down my chin. Before it got far, though, I sucked it back up. I did this a few times and then swallowed it, smiling at the camera from ear to ear.

As soon as the director yelled "cut," the whole set became a beehive of activity again as the fireplace was shut off, the background was removed and the couch was carefully wiped and cleaned of any errant sexual fluids. Clara appeared next to me and we walked back to the dressing room.

"I have to admit, Clara, that was one of the most exciting experiences of my life," I told her.

She told me that everyone was impressed with my performance and that things rarely impressed anyone there. I explained that, except for concentrating on how I played with the cum from the guys, it was all mostly just doing what came naturally. Of course, I followed the director's instructions, but everything else I'd done had just been instinct.

An aide came in with a tray laden with a variety of small sandwiches and salads as well as water and coffee. Clara, the aide and I chatted for a bit and then they were both requested for something. Before she left, Clara showed me the shower and pointed to another outfit I was supposed to put on for the afternoon's shoot. It consisted of a short sleeve sport or golf shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, short white athletic ankle socks and a pair running shoes. On an adjacent hanger was a sports bra and functional white cotton panties as well as a baseball style cap.

Maybe the afternoon shoot was going to take place at a campsite. I didn't worry too much about it; I'd find out soon enough.

While in the shower I considered the morning's session. It had sort of a story line that began right after a beautiful candlelight dinner, a seduction on a large leather sofa and finally a fucking session ending with me savoring the taste of the cum from my "co-star" - as well as that of his part-of-the-body double.

The aide came back and told me that it'd be another half-hour before the afternoon session and that I might want to take the opportunity to relax and even to take a quick nap on the dressing room's couch.

I did as was suggested and after my shower I conked out for a dreamless but restful nap. When I woke up ten minutes later, I was alone and in my mind I could still see each of the cocks staring me in the face.

Still dressed in my bathrobe I continued thinking about what I had done that day so far, when Clara returned. She proceeded to remove all of my make-up. When I asked about why, she explained that I'd be getting a good deal of cum on my face. The best cover-up for cum on the face is this specific kind of theatrical foundation. She applied it to my face, put on just a light bit of theatrical eyeliner and a little bit of lipstick and I was apparently good to go.

Clara helped me on with the outfit and I looked at myself in the mirror. There was nothing I could find sexy in what I was wearing. Nevertheless, this was what the client wanted.

Just as the aide returned to escort me to another stage, Clara reminded me to brush my teeth: "It's important to have nothing that's not cum seen in your mouth." I could understand that. So I brushed and then flossed. For good measure I even brushed again.

Moments later, the aide and I walked to another studio. We came in from behind the backdrop and I still had no idea where the action was supposed to take place. I made a mental note that if I ever did this again, I'd ask to know more about the shoot before going in.

As we walked around to the front of the set, I became aware of the sound of a shower. But it was not that of a home bathroom shower. Instead, it appeared to have an echo that reminded me of a high school or college gym locker room with many showers running at once.

I looked at the backdrop and it gave no hint to the set: It was just a tightly stretched cloth background. So, I thought, they were doing something that required "green screen"?

Hmm.

But when I turned to look at the set it all became clear to me. It actually was a gym locker room and, with the row of urinals on one side wall, a men's gym locker room. Suddenly the "costume" made sense.

There were three rows of lockers and between each was a long low bench bolted to the floor. They even had some kind of mist machine that made it look like some moisture from the showers pervaded the room.

Clara appeared and gave me a lanyard with a whistle, a stopwatch and some keys attached. She fixed my hair again so that it would look good with the cap or even after removing it. She wished me good luck and turned to leave. Since she seemed to share more information than almost anyone else in the company, I asked her how long the afternoon shoot was supposed to be. She told me that it was scheduled to be two hours, but they expected it to be no more than 60 minutes, 90 minutes tops. I checked the time and figured I'd easily be home in time for dinner.

In one day I was going to earn more than what I made in a month at my regular gig. Not bad for a day's work.

While the crew was busy getting everything ready for the session, the director chatted with me. He began by explaining that their clients asked for a broad range of adult video entertainment. Sometimes they had a narrative, even a minimal one, like the "story" we'd shot that morning. This one was even simpler and, to me at least, not very interesting. I was supposed to be a coach sneaking into the men's locker to meet with one of the athletes. After giving him a blowjob though, the room was to fill with other naked guys, all of whom were to jerk off on my face.

This was my first bukkake. I'd heard about it but could not for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to do it. For a woman getting cum all of your face seemed senseless and at the very least demeaning. And for the guys I was kind of baffled. Naturally, I could understand the satisfaction of coming in a woman's mouth, but to just jerk off and come on a woman's face also appeared to be pointless and degrading.

Still, this was what the director wanted me to do. I asked if I was supposed to open my mouth for the rest of the guys to come in, but he said that I was to keep the first guy's cum in my mouth and to play with it during the time the others were coming. If I wanted to lick my lips and around my mouth that was OK while opened my mouth to show the camera the first guy's load, but mostly the emphasis was on the other guys covering my face with cum.

This is why they were paying me, right? I could do this.

As the set appeared to be nearly ready, I closed my eyes to imagine what I'd been instructed to do and what was going to happen. Jeez, is this a far cry from making love or what? It's really not even having sex. Or maybe it is.

I took a deep breath and tried to get my mind in the game.

Another deep breath. Alright, I thought. I was set. I was going to give another blowjob and play with the semen, while at least a dozen guys were going to masturbate onto my face.

A walk in the park, right?

I was still a little unclear on the bukkake aspect so I had a question for the director.

"What do I do each time a guy comes?"

I was instructed to try to face each cock so it would come at my face directly. I wasn't supposed to touch my face with my fingers. Rather, I was to let whatever cum was on my face drip down. That was it.

When I asked about any particular kind of climax or ending, he said that there was not to be anything special. I'd see that the last guy was done and then I was to look around at the guys who'd still be there surrounding me. I was to say "thank you," and smile. Just like they had each given me a gift or some chocolate!

I stared at him and gave him a "Really?" He nodded.

After we started it took about ten or fifteen minutes to get the preliminary action shot. I snuck into the locker room seven or eight times until the director felt the shot was right. Finally, my blowjob guy showed up and after standing up on my toes to kiss him, I continued kissing down his body until I sat down on the bench. With me being about normal height for a woman and the bench considerably lower than an office or dining chair, my mouth was a little lower than his crotch, but pretty perfect for sucking a cock.

We paused for just a moment for one of the camera people to get right next to my face. That was when the director told me to get the guy off quickly so the rest of the guys could "plaster" my face.

Oh, joy.

When I began sucking him he was already hard. Putting his cock in my mouth and wrapping my lips around it had the now-not-terribly-surprising effect of making me really hot. This seemed to come out of nowhere, but I enjoyed the feeling and his cock was hard and felt sexy in my mouth.

As he was obviously getting close to ejaculating I remembered that I wasn't supposed to swallow his cum, that I was to hold it in my mouth and play with it.

I grabbed tightly around his cock and slowly took it into my mouth until my lips were tickled by his pubic hair and my face was flush against his lower abdomen. This had what seemed to be the desired effect of him groaning, on the verge of an orgasm. I pulled back and, with my lips tightly wrapped around the part just past the head and my tongue firmly swabbing away, I grabbed his cock and pulled it to a climax with just three or four firm, slow tugs.

He seemed to come a lot, but I'd kind of lost track of what that meant that day. When he was done, I just mouthed his cock slowly as it diminished in hardness and size. When it seemed time, I let him slip from my lips, but kept the tasty white gooey stuff on the bottom of my mouth.

As I began to move it around, two guys, one on each side, walked up as they were jerking themselves. Almost immediately and at the same time they climaxed on my face. I could feel splotches of cum on my cheeks and one big dollop above one eye. I tried to look up as I opened my mouth to show the ejaculate that was there, but two other guys followed and each also came quickly.

My face must have looked like, well, exactly what it was, a face that was getting a bukkake.

In short order another ten or twelve guys moved into place to duplicate the same process. I was having fun playing with the cum in my mouth, but after a while I needed to open it every so often. This was when a bunch of additional cum found its way into it. I was enjoying the taste and texture and the smell of the special masculine fluid. But I worried that I wasn't doing exactly what the director told me.

Still, I figured they could always ask me to stop but they didn't.

It went like this for maybe an additional eight or ten guys. By the time every one of them had come, it felt like every inch of my face, my neck and my shirt had globs of cum irregularly located all over them. In addition, a patina of the stuff coated me everywhere. Both eyes felt like they were loaded with it, but I was reminded that I was supposed to look around.

Tentatively, I opened my eyes. I felt a bit of cum on my upper and lower eyelids, but nothing I couldn't handle. I turned to look around me. There must have been at least two dozen mostly athletic looking guys standing there, each fondling himself.

Now that was a picture I would have paid for!

As I slowly moved to look the guys in the eyes, I said thank you to each. Well, I tried hard to say thank you - as well as one can say anything with a mouth full of cum. When I had finished I turned back to the camera and licked my lips as my tongue attempted to gather up as much cum as it could.

After a while I'd stopped even thinking of the director's instructions and just savored the sexy naked men that surrounded me along with the additional viscous white syrup I was sucking into my mouth.

Finally I swallowed the semen flooding my mouth and loved the way that big slimy glob felt sliding down my throat. I looked again at the guys and said an additional thank you to each. Trying to obey the director's instructions had tempered my excitement at the oral fun I'd had. I knew I'd had some things resembling orgasms, but I wasn't quite sure how much I'd actually climaxed. Then I realized that I had put both hands into my crotch to keep from touching my face: As sexy as the cum was, it sometimes itched and my first reaction was to scratch it.

And as my hands had been in my crotch I was pretty sure they hadn't been idle. In fact, upon further reflection, I might have been up on some kind of orgasmic cloud the entire time those cocks were painting my face.

When I realized that the crew activity had begun again, I looked around to find out what I was supposed to do next. Seeming to know what I needed before I did, Clara again appeared in front of me - with a hand-held mirror.

"You look so hot," she said and showed me what I looked like.

There was some thick cum dripping down my brow, dripping off one of my eyelids and forming little icicles of cum off my nose and chin. I looked like a whore at a blowjob gangbang. At least that's what I thought one would look like. But upon closer inspection ... I was that whore.

Clara then appeared next to me with a soft warm washcloth. Before had a chance to do anything, I took the first finger of each hand and quickly slid a lot of the cum on both sides of my face into my mouth.

The taste was a little different, but I still enjoyed it.

Gently using the washcloth Clara helped me do a rough job of cleaning myself up, enough to get back to the dressing room without leaving a trail.

I looked at the director, expecting him to berate me for not doing something right. Instead, he just said, "Great job!"

I smiled, not knowing if he was serious.

Then he added, "First time? Really?"

I nodded.

"I hope you get a chance to come back. You really love sucking cock, don't you? You should do a gokkun."

Did I really love sucking cock? I didn't know that I did, but I certainly had enjoyed those cocks that day.

Gokkun was something I'd read about, but I could never imagine actually drinking cum. Would I really do that?

When Clara and I returned to the dressing room, I hopped immediately into the shower. After I dried off and began to get dressed in my street clothes, Clara and I chatted about working for ElegantX. She reiterated that I'd impressed the director.

That was good to know. Even if this was to be a one-time thing, it had been fun. And sexier than hell: I'd received quite a lot of sexual pleasure, more in fact than I had received in years. Maybe there would be a next time, I thought hopefully.

Clara and I said goodbye when an aide came in to walk me out.

The aide asked if I would have a moment to meet with the director. I told her that of course I did and moments later I was sitting in an office across from the director.

He surprised me with some comments (or "notes" as I learned they're called in the biz), although none was negative.

He asked about me: Would I really drink a quantity of cum? He asked if I'd ever done that. My immediate thought was "Are you kidding? Me?" But I decided that that might not have been the most sensitive - or diplomatic - answer. I just told him that I hadn't.

It surprised me that he phrased his question that way. He was the one who'd brought up gokkun, right?

Then he said something that really surprised me.

"Did you purposely deep throat your co-star when you gave him that blowjob?"

I said that I'd never deep throated anyone in my life. But I also said that I wasn't exactly sure what it was.

"When you were getting him to come you took his hard-on all the way in your mouth so that your lips were around the base of his cock. Can you always do that? Does it make you gag?"

I told him that I thought that you were supposed to do that when you gave someone a blowjob and that I assumed I was supposed to do it each time. If the guy pushed himself in all the way I just accepted it.

"And it doesn't cause you to gag or retch?"

"No," I shook my head. "Never. In fact, it feels kind of good when I have my face and nose pressed against a guy's stomach. I can feel how excited it makes them especially when it feels like their hard-ons are far back in my mouth. And I always like it when they come that way too."

He didn't say anything, but just gave me a smile. Then he said, "I look forward to using some of your skills again. Thank you. You did a really great job today."

Twenty minutes later I was on my way home, just like millions of other working women. But most of them had probably not had their faces drenched in a barrage of cum that day!

Several nights later I was sitting with Lucy at Shelly's place. Shelly was asking me questions about my one-day shoot. After answering them as best as I could, Lucy asked her if her experiences were the same as mine.

"It sounds just like mine. But different. Another woman did my make-up. Her name was Veronica. She was nice and seemed to be there whenever I needed something too. The stages sounded like the ones I was on, but of course my scenarios were quite different.

I asked Shelly if she'd met with the director after her shoots and she said that she had not.

"He asked to speak with you? Just the two of you?" I nodded. "About what?"

I told them that the director talked to me briefly about two things. First, I told them that, from what he'd told me, I'd been giving deep throat blowjobs since I began giving blowjobs.

"My husband has been dying for me to learn to do that ever since we started dating," Lucy admitted.

Shelly said, "Yeah, it seems every guy wants it. I can do pretty well with a small cock, but when they get this big..." She held up her two hands, palms facing each other, indicating an indeterminate length "...I just can't do it. I used to try but often I'd gag - or worse. Not a very sexy thing to do in bed."

"From what he told me the guy I did it to was apparently bigger than most," I told them. "My experience is really so limited, I can't say for sure. I know I've always liked it when the guy shoots off and I've got his whole cock in my mouth."

"Men!" Shelly said, shaking her head dismissively, but I thought I saw a bit of something that looked like new-found respect on her face.

"It goes to show you that they just want more," Lucy said. "Even if it's not as good. They always want what's over the next hill." Then she turned to me, "If you can really do that with no problem, you are probably in a small minority of women. And the fact that you willingly or even gladly do it, that's amazing. Still, I'd like to think if I could do it, my husband wouldn't ever look at another woman. But, it's just the way guys are wired."

We sat and discussed men and sex and how insane it all was in some ways.