Rin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly then turned to me and asked what the other thing was.

"What other thing?" I said.

"You said, the director talked to you about two things. One was your throat and its commendable abilities. What was the other?"

It surprised me, but I felt myself beginning to blush. Lucy noticed it first.

"You're turning red," she said. "This must be hot."

I hesitated, but they practically begged me.

Finally, I said, "He told me that I acted quite different than most of their other female 'stars' but he didn't elaborate."

"Is that it?" said Shelly, looking anxious. "You didn't act like other 'stars'?"

"No, not exactly. He told me that, at the very end of the shoot, I said, 'I would have preferred tasting all of that cum rather than wearing it.' To which I responded, 'I did?'"

"You did?" said Lucy and Shelly simultaneously.

"He said, 'Not only did you say it, but you said it like you really meant it.' He looked at me more carefully. 'Did you mean it? Would you really want to taste that much splooge? Would you want, say, to drink a glass of cum?'"

"'I guess so', I told him, my orgasm-addled brain assuming that 'splooge' meant semen. 'Why not? That was sexy, but not being able to taste it all was only like a teaser. If I said that earlier, I meant it. I'd much rather have had those guys come in my mouth.'

Shelly and Lucy looked at me, incredulity on both their faces.

The two of them expressed their general feelings about semen. It clearly was not on their lists of favorite things to enjoy. They told me that the few other women they'd ever discussed it with felt that semen was just a necessary and occasionally disgusting part of sex.

"Gee, I don't think so. I thought it was kind of hot," came my response. It was met with another round of questioning looks.

Shelly then said, "Rin, you are one wicked lady. I wonder if telling you about this place has created a monster."

I simply smiled.

Maybe that enemy that forced me to remember parts of my past that I'd prefer to forget, had declared a truce, something bilateral. Maybe that enemy had become an ally. It felt like I might have a future, one with more good feelings and optimism than I'd had in a very long time.

I began to think about and even hoped for another shoot at ElegantX.

I could certainly use the money. And the guys. And the sex. And, if you'll pardon the vernacular, the splooge.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
bdave2bdave2almost 2 years ago

As usual, 'well written and well developed story line. You're a an excellent writer and your narrative is believable - not fantasy-land at all. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun

Fun read. Love the naturalness of Rin.

AntinomyAntinomyover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

The mechanics of your writing are as competent as they've always been. It's a nice story with an interesting main character. However, I don't think even bespoke porn would pay that much, unless the star was a popular performer that was already established.

Harsh61Harsh61almost 6 years ago
An Ally.

The past and the present is well narrated with good language and vocabulary.

The story line as well each sequences are nicely penned. A change in story

themes for sure. Thanks for a grate story.

pooky12349pooky12349almost 6 years ago
Rin

This is the first time I've read any of your work but found it delightful. It was well written and because there were literally no typos or grammar mistakes, and you actually used "big words" which was great to see. I believe there are many people on this cite who can't pronounce them let alone know what they mean. So that was fun.

What was even more fun was that this story essentially took me down memory lane. There was one lady especially who loved giving me blow jobs and she loved getting cum not only shot down her throat, but in her pussy and anyplace on her body that I chose to put it. But she often had requests where she wanted it and I was more than happy to oblige.

I also like the way Rin did the narrative in her head as the action took place, literally figuring out what to do and if she was enjoying the whole thing or not. And when she decided she liked a particular action she really got into it. So she's my new hero, and I really wish she was here because while jacking off is okay and kinda does the job, there's nothing like a "master" on the job. And I'm in dire need of one. But soon.

Thanks for a wonderful story and I look forward to many more.

Ted

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mrs Lansdowne Next Door. Mrs Lansdowne’s teasing had to have an end result.in Mature
A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
"I Dare You, Mrs. McCutcheon" Sequel. Noah gets invited to his MILF teacher's house.in Mature
"Truth or Dare," Mrs. McCutcheon? Noah gets stuck in a supply closet with his MILF teacher.in Mature
More Stories