Riot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A police officer in full riot gear hesitated, looking at her through his gas mask, and then moved on, dismissing her.

Maybe she couldn't get what she wanted here. Maybe the violence was all too intense for these men to think about sex.

Rising to the great challenge, she lifted her skirt and began to play with her bald pussy, slipping a finger into her slit and rubbing up and down while massaging a tit with the other hand.

That worked. Two rioters spotted her and stopped running to watch her play with herself. They were about fifteen feet away from her and they nudged each other and spoke with their gas masked head close together.

One looked around for threats, and then began to walk over to her, closely followed by his partner.

Trish parted her legs wide, pulling her skirt way up over her waist showing them every inch of her legs and her exposed sex. When they were closer, their interest clearly piqued, she pulled off her jacket exposing her entire torso.

Feeling vulnerable, aroused and terrified Trish turned her back to the men and stepped away from the pillar. Letting her weight fall forward she leaned on her hands thrusting her ass out toward them offering her pussy to them.

They moved right up next to her. Gloved hands began to stroke her skin, making her tremble with need. Turning her head to look at them she saw them gazing at her offered body through their masks. One man pulled off his glove and slipped a finger into her dripping wet sex. Trish moaned and gripped him with her inner muscles.

The man began to fuck her with his finger as his friend removed a glove as well, grabbing her hanging tits with his bare hand.

"Fuck me. Both of you please fuck me." She shouted over the noise of the riot.

People still ran here and there, and the police fought protesters and tried to subdue the greater numbers of still battling opposition. Outmatched, they had little energy to spare for Trish's lewd behavior.

For now. Her time was severely limited.

Reaching a hand back to the man groping her chest she began to massage the bulge between his legs. Like the last guy he felt small, but now she had figured out why, and undeterred she attempted to bring his manhood to life.

The man using his finger to plum her depths, began to stroke her thigh and massage her buttocks with his free hand. He was clearly beginning to enjoy himself and Trish lifted her butt higher and spread her legs further, encouraging his pillaging of her charms.

The penis under her hand began to stir and she anticipating sucking it soon. Her chest felt warm and yummy as the man caressed her small breasts. His hand roamed over her smooth flesh, cupping the weight of her mounds in his palm and squeezing gently.

The men removed both gloves and their smooth warm skin stroked and explored her own warming flesh as they grew emboldened by her squirming encouragement.

Trish was in heaven as she anticipated what would happen next. This challenge was both her most daring, and her most foolhardy and that dangerous mix was making it one of the most titillating.

The cock she was groping was now at full hardness and Trish did her best to unzip the man's pants and pull out his cock while bent over awkwardly, offering herself. When it grew too difficult she turned and bent to her knees and used both hands to free the straining boner trapped in denim.

When she pulled her hungry pussy from the other man's hand she felt forlorn, but she lived to please, and so once one cock was free she immediately began to free the other.

The owner of the first freed cock began to stroke himself while Trish struggled to release the other. Then when both men had their cocks out Trish used both her hands and mouth to reward them for approaching her.

Taking first one then the other in between her lips she sucked and stroked them both to trembling heights in the midst of a riot.

Both men moved nice and close to her, shielding her somewhat from view, but her bare skin and intimate position were obvious to any who cared to look. Luckily for them no-one seemed all that interested in three people having sex while fists, rocks and batons were a very real threat to life and limb.

Both her new lovers had fine specimens of maleness. Each were six to seven inches long and fairly thick. As she gulped and slurped on them she felt a familiar sense of completeness and belonging. Trish never grew jaded about how much she loved sucking cock. She never took it for granted. Something inside her felt whole when she was engaged in pleasing a man.

In her normal life Trish didn't seek male attention. Men found it too hard to see past her physical beauty and that limitation on their part bored her. But when it came to sex Trish was at her best when actively gratifying a male. It was a holdover from an abusive childhood, but she looked at it as an enhancement to her life, not a detriment.

There were times when her deepest-self worried about these games of Self Control. Trish certainly questioned her own sanity when she considered how dangerous her life could get at times like this, but as soon as she had a cock in her mouth all consideration of consequence fled and she thought only of the reward. A hot spray of sticky cum drenching her. Nothing else mattered.

So it was that she put her all into pleasing these men. She knelt on the cool tile of the subway platform and worked both cocks with her expert ministrations bringing them to the heights of passion.

When she felt them getting close to climax she pulled back and went to her hands and knees, taking one firm cock with her, pulling her lover with her grip on his tool and she swallowed him once more when she was properly positioned to take both men at once.

Offering her firm ass to the man left behind she suckled the one man while reaching back and spreading her pussy lips for the other.

Easily picking up her obvious clue the other man positioned himself at her entrance and eased into her steaming slit.

As she was filled by cock for the first time in weeks Trish moaned her need over the firm member lodged in her throat. Voracious with longing Trish began to push back on the cock entering her, urging him to plunge in and fuck her hard.

Once she had forced him to bottom out in her tight grip Trish bucked and humped back at him while feeding the other man's cock into her face. She gripped the man in her mouth with lips and one hand and pumped him eagerly into her drooling orifice. Trish was on fire, desperate to be hammered violently by these men. She wanted their fucking to match the intensity of the riot around them.

Quickly the men drew confidence from her obvious desire to be aggressively fucked and they started to pound into her. The man fucking her cunt drove himself into her , his belly slapping her upturned ass and his cock slamming into her cervix making her cry out with delight.

The man using her mouth also started propelling himself in and out of her mouth assertively, his balls slapping her chin lewdly making her wriggle with lascivious arousal.

Both men instinctively began to plunge into her at the same time, filling her so completely that Trish began to feel the beginnings of her climax approaching only moments after being penetrated.

All around them the riots continued. Policemen shouted at people to stop and lay on the ground. The meaty thud of clubs being driven into flesh echoed the slap of belly to butt as Trish was as ferociously assailed in one way as the protesters were assaulted in another.

Knowing this would be brought to a potentially violent end any moment Trish felt the beauty of the transience of this encounter. Any second it could end as a police officer arrested them. Using the fragility of the instant Trish gave herself over to her pleasure and began to cum.

A warm, thick wash of bliss emanated from her clit and spread out over her body. Working out from the deep thick muscles of her inner thighs it radiated outward in waves that washed further and further away from her centre and finally encompassed the whole of her being.

Wailing her rapture around the dong slipping in and out of her gaping mouth Trish felt tremendous delight as every moment became more perfectly filled with gratification. The longer her pleasure peaked the more she enjoyed having these men use her body. Every cell opened up like a flower in the desert opened to the rain.

Pure elation cascaded outward from her pussy enveloping the whole of humanity. She felt glutted on delight and she spilled over the remnants in a warm flow of sticky fluids. Shuddering and bucking she came and came, her body too small and frail to contain this amount of euphoria.

And yet there was more pleasure to experience. Suddenly the man fucking her blissful pussy began to fill her clenching core with sperm. When she felt the warm gush of his seed Trish discovered that the limits of her physical being had only just begun to be expanded.

Light exploded behind her eyes as her brain registered the thrill of being pumped full of cum. All her sexual life she had gloried in a man's orgasm. The hot thick spill of jism delighted her like nothing else. Already primed fully to revel in her pleasure Trish felt her delight swell to engulf her in even greater waves of ecstasy.

Clutching at the moving cock ensconced in her quivering cunt, Trish tried to hold her lover still so she could revel in his swollen manhood , but he continued to move, driving into her and pumping his load into her deepest recesses.

Desperate to feel every throb of his member she clamped her strong pussy over him and squeezed as hard as she could. Forced to release the other cock from her mouth Trish willed her body to hold her other lover still needing him wedged deep inside her ravenous core.

It worked. With one last thrust the man found he could no longer pull out and his climax came to a final euphoric culmination. His fingers dug deeply into her buttocks and she could hear his muffled groan as he spilled his last drops into her contracting quim.

Her climax was a ferocious monster that tossed her helplessly. Shuddering violently as her orgasm thrashed her in a delightful grip, Trish languished in the jaws of a beast beyond her control.

Then, after a prolonged spasm, Trish was finally once more the one in control of her limbs. As she unclasped her firm grip on the man in her pussy she felt him pull backward, not out, but outward and this sensation, minimal though it was, sent her off on another climax just as violent as the last.

Helplessly she convulsed with paroxysms of joy, her body supremely fulfilled by this encounter. Heat burned in her slot as her lover moved in and out slowly, easing himself gently out and back into her velvety grip. Yet even this much stimulation was too great, and her overcharged body throbbed with passion.

Then her other lover began to stroke her face with his damp tool. She opened her mouth for him, beyond reason or caring. As his knob passed her lips she felt an even deeper climax contract her body in a tightly coiled grip.

All her life Trish had wondered how far she could push her body in these sexual encounters she subjected herself too, and today she found a hidden depth to sexual gratification she had never encountered before.

This dangerous setting, so public, so sordid and deviant had unlocked an even greater capacity for pleasure in her than anything she had known before.

Degenerately she rutted like an animal on the filthy tile of the subway floor while all around her humanity thrashed in polarizing conflict. As other members of her species struggled with each other Trish indulged in her basest carnal desires and achieved bliss amid their torment.

And she was not alone.

Her mouth suddenly began to fill with delectable sperm. The man fucking her face spilled his gooey jizz onto her thrashing tongue and once more the pleasure of her partner drove her deeper into the veiled pit of pure delight she could never fully remember after.

As warm cum filled her mouth and she guzzled it like ambrosia her body pulsated with pure delight at having achieved her goal. All she ever wanted was this reward, this wet, viscous sign of approval. A man's seed signified his acceptance of all the sordid, unsavory conduct she engaged in to test her Self Control.

Exulting in her reward Trish quaked with physical gratification as she drank his cum. Approval splashed over her tongue thrilling her with wicked tribute.

Swallowing her reward Trish let the slippery dong fall from her lips as she gasped for air, her body spent from her exertions.

A pair of struggling opponents stumbled by just then and jostled the trio of sexual partners.

Her lovers hustled to disengage from the panting woman they had just fucked. Zipping up they scrambled to their feet suddenly reminded of what was going on around them.

Trish beyond the ability to care at that moment rested her head on her forearms and, with her ass still in the air, gasped to catch her breath after her debilitating orgasms.

Abandoned by her erstwhile paramours Trish tried to gather the remnants of her sense of self-preservation, tattered to ruins by a series of explosive climaxes. All she really wanted was to stay here, ass up, and either rest or continue being fucked.

Yet she forced awareness back into her exhausted body and once more became aware of the conflict around her. Violence surrounded her. Struggling men fought each other mere feet away in clumps and pairs of bodies.

Trish summoned her willpower and coerced her tired body to rise. She crawled to her jacket and used the pillar to struggle to her feet.

Chaos roiled all around her as the police attempted to part fighting protesters and apprehend rioters.

Leaking fluids from her still thrumming pussy Trish pulled the jacket over her torso and then tugged her skirt over her groin. Then she staggered along the platform, avoiding thrashing men and running people. Aiming for the stairs back to the street she tottered along slowly, careful to negotiate her way past fighting men.

As the aftereffects of her tremendous series of orgasms left her body she grew more acutely aware of danger and moved more quickly.

Occasionally someone would look at her, assessing the risk she posed, and then seeing her smeared make-up, and open jacket would pause and really look at this tussled, stained woman walking slowly through the combat.

Trish made no attempt to hide her bare chest and if anyone had approached she would have happily fucked them. That was why she had come here and she had not reached the limit her Self Control demanded she test.

Yet no-one did approach, they were understandably far more worried about the riot.

When at last she emerged above ground she saw the carnage that had occurred in the plaza. Broken glass, smouldering wreckage and spent tear gas canisters littered the street.

Here and there the police hauled away combatants, and the protesters attempted to stop them.

There were a few broken windows, but it appeared that no looting had happened, or was happening at present anyway.

Trish began to walk in the direction her car was parked a couple blocks away, her mind nearly numb from the shock of the violence going on around her and the stupefying orgasms she was still recovering from.

Before she had gone a block she encountered three men in once tidy button down shirts and khaki pants. They were disheveled and had some blood here and there indicating they had been in a fight of some sort.

They gaped at Trish, her legs glazed with her cum and the seeping sperm of a lover, her face, once painted like a doll looking smeared and vulgar her breasts bared lecherously. She saw the moment that one of them recognized her. One of the men suddenly looked furious; his face darkening and his eyes blazing.

"Look at that whore! Look at that slut parading around here like a harlot. She was the one that started all this!" The three men began to walk toward her.

Recognizing this man in return she recalled him screaming at her from the line of bigots when things began.

The leader was continuing his tirade, working the others up to a fever pitch and she saw him as clearly in those first moments as he saw her. This man feared and hated women because they brought out in him feelings he was powerless to contend with.

Every word he said confirmed this.

"Behold the spawn of Satan herself come to lure us with her lustful looks and bared flesh!" He cried as if speaking to hundreds, not two. "In days of old she would have been stoned to death here on the street for looking so wantonly!"

Instinctively Trish assessed the best reaction to give them. These men were fueled by hatred and fear, they had obviously already engaged in violence today, and were ready to do so again. She needed to turn this violence into sex rather than a beating.

If she wanted this to be a sexual encounter not a wholly violent one she needed to get off the street. Looking around she saw a worn derelict brick building to her immediate left. The door was open and the interior dim and grungy looking.

Trish began to walk that way as the men moved toward her. They followed her from a distance and she used a combination of fearful movement and sexual provocation to pull them after her.

The loud mouth stepped ahead of the others. "She seeks to tempt us brothers! Do not submit." He called.

Poised on the threshold of the door Trish called out to them.

"You guys wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she offered herself to you."

As she spoke Trish removed her jacket once more, exposing her perfect breasts to their wide open eyes. When she saw them gaze at her firm, proud breasts she let one hand brush over her soft flesh.

Then she slipped inside the derelict building and prayed they followed her.

Inside it was dirty and dingy and smelled musty. Someone had kicked the door in and the remains of the doorjamb littered the nearby floor.

Immediately to her left a room opened up and the floor was littered with debris and the refuse of the many junkies who had used this room to do whatever drugs currently gutted the poor. A stained mattress caught her eye and she shivered excitedly thinking about having three men take her on that filthy bed.

Behind her the men arrived. Trish walked over to the bed on the floor and tossed her jacket nonchalantly.

Stepping out of her skirt Trish revealed her swollen, glistening slit to their dumbfounded gaze.

"You church boys got any balls? You think you can handle a real woman, or would you rather kneel in front of your God and beg?".

The leader ran up to her and Trish went loose ready to absorb the strike she saw coming. She could have avoided it, or countered with a move of her own, but instead she took his slap to the face, turning with it to lessen the effect.

Even so the crack of his hand on her cheek echoed in the stillness of the room. It hurt and made her eyes water but she had endured far worse in the S&M dungeons she had visited.

Everyone froze waiting to see what happened after such a brutal slap. Trish slowly turned back to look at her attacker and she smiled and reaching out cupped his cock in her hand.

"Did that get you hard big boy? Does hitting women make you feel manly?" Stroking his cock she felt that in fact he was somewhat hard.

He didn't move her hand, but grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Jezebel, you will not tempt the likes of me with your lewdness."

"Go on hit me again, show me how much of a man you are." Her hand gripped his shaft and squeezed.

His hand came up and once more she went loose to absorb the impact. Another slap rocked her head back and to the right, her left cheek stinging from the blow, but it was still less than she could take.