Riot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish glanced up at Rat Face with a chagrined look, and he laughed cruelly. Then he looked at the mattress and smiled evilly.

"I'm gonna fuck her asshole." He said. All thoughts of salvation, or heaven had abandoned him. He was now just a mean little man with a woman in his clutches that he cared nothing for. She was just a tool he intended to use for his own twisted pleasure and Trish felt perfectly happy to let him do anything he wanted.

Rat Face orchestrated his personal porno as he pulled his clothes off.

"Do you want to keep fucking her pussy?" He asked Loud Mouth.

"Hell yeah."

"Then lay down on the bed. I'll put her on top of you then I can fuck her ass, and Mark can fuck her face."

Trish shuddered with desire as Rat Face casually spoke about using her without asking her opinion. The thrill of being used by these men whether she wanted it or not, in any way they wanted without her consent started the tingle of an orgasm in the deepest recesses of her core.

Trish lived for this. This was the only drug she consumed, and she lapped at this feeling like a junkie dying for a fix.

But the game of Self Control dictated that she get these men off before she could indulge in her own orgasm.

Both Rat Face and Mark were stripping, but Loud Mouth continued to fuck Trish, bringing her orgasm closer to the fore. Using her hard won abilities to pace herself she fucked back against him while keeping her pleasure at bay.

When the other men were as nude as they wanted to be; pants off, underwear gone, but shirts and socks still on, they stepped up onto the bed and Rat Face pulled Trish off of Loud mouth's cock and brought her further onto the unappealing bed.

Rat Face directed Loud Mouth to lie on his back, which Loud Mouth did. Then Rat Face grabbed and handful of Trish's wig and held her head up near his bouncing cock. The pins holding he wig to her hair pulled painfully, but she relished the domination of it.

"Listen bitch, you'll do what I say if you know what's good for you.' Trish shivered at the anger barely contained in his voice. Rat Face was keeping himself on a tight leash in front of his friends, but she recognized madness when she saw it, and Rat Face was close to losing sanity. This riot was changing him, or rather allowing him to show more of himself than he usually did, she suspected.

That twist added a new element to this encounter and the thrill of fear she felt made her pussy even wetter. She felt her own brand of madness rising to meet the challenge.

She would not lose control.

Trish crawled unbidden along Loud Mouth's body and positioned her pussy over his pole. Reaching down eagerly she placed him between her folds and sat down on his rod, filling herself and sighing with unfeigned relief.

Mark stepped close and aimed his cock at her smeared visage. Trish opened her mouth and accepted Mark's straining member deep inside, licking along the underside of his shaft.

Both men began to move in her wet grips and Trish quivered from head to toe at once more being stuffed full of manhood. The mattress heaved and bucked as they moved around on it, and Trish felt Rat Face step up to her head and saw his cock aimed at her mouth.

"Spit all over me. Get me wet if you want this not to hurt." He gritted through his clenched jaw. He was wound up tight and Trish worried that he was going to need to hurt her before he could cum.

Trish let Mark's cock fall from her lips and she gathered as much saliva as she could and drooled it all over Rat Face's pole. She spat on him and ran her spit covered tongue over his cock, coating his length in as much fluid as she could.

When he grew too impatient to wait he moved away taking his spit drizzled tool back toward her rarely used anus. Trish began to suck Mark once more, preparing herself to relax and accept the violent entry she knew Rat Face would attempt on her sphincter.

Trish adopted the deep breathing and still mind she knew she was going to need, even as two other men invaded her slender body. She had practiced this dozens of times, and having been fucked already today had her body thrumming to be used, so when Rat Face poised at her tender rose bud, she was as ready as she could possibly be.

Pressing in, Rat Face opened the ring of her anus with his spongy cock head and Trish relaxed for him, bearing down slightly to widen her asshole. The cock that she had already sucked, that she knew the size of intimately from mere seconds before now felt enormous as it spread her sphincter open.

Gasping for air around Mark's erection Trish released tension through breathing as her most intimate, secret place was violated by a total stranger.

As soon as his knob passed through her sphincter Trish sighed with relief. Now he shoved his hard shaft deep into her bowels and even though it hurt, Trish felt her orgasm threaten to tear her consciousness aside. Gripping the tattered remnants of identity as her body trembled toward fulfillment Trish battled her own inner needs and maintained self-control.

Now stuffed as full of cock as she could be Trish endured the delectable torment of having three men fucking her at once.

Each man moved in and out of whichever hole he was in and pleasured himself with the delicious friction of her flesh. Helpless to stop them, her body wracked with joyous convulsions, Trish rode the waves of delight being utterly full of manhood brought her and fought to keep her impending climax from overwhelming her.

Rat Face drove in and out of her ass ruthlessly, and Trish was grateful for the spit he had allowed her to cover him in. Loud Mouth could hardly move beneath her, and Trish lifted off of him as much as possible to give him space to pump in and out of her drooling pussy.

Trish couldn't remember ever feeling her cunt so wet. It felt like there was a river leaking out from between her legs. Her nipples ached to be pinched, her breasts begged to be mauled by big male hands, as her body trembled on the tantalizing cusp of complete abandon.

This challenge had gone far beyond what she could possibly have hoped for. Six men in three locations, and all in the middle of a riot. She had exceeded her darkest desires, and loved it.

As three men violated her in this dingy, filth encrusted room, on a stained mattress that even junkies would think twice about fucking on Trish Stark quivered with tension as she used every ounce of her self-control to stop herself from having the greatest climax of her life.

Slurping on Mark's cock Trish used his smooth pole to ground her consciousness in the Now. Treasuring his hot shaft she swirled her tongue all over him and suckled his tip or swallowed his length, anything to hold her awareness in the immediate present as her body clenched tightly around the two erections driving her to total bliss.

Rat Face was slamming into her ass harshly, her bowels stretched wide to accommodate his member. The tingling heat of his invasion spread outward like a wave of warmth engulfing her body. Her clit was being ground down onto Loud Mouth's pubic bone making it extremely difficult to concentrate.

Trish felt her pussy contract around the throbbing meat ensconced in her molten core and she cried out from the effort it took not to give in to her body's demand to release the building tension and cum.

From beneath Loud Mouth reached up and began to grope Trish's tender breasts. As his hands crushed her tits, her nipples pressed into his palm delightfully, Trish fought to take a breath as her body froze with over-stimulation.

Pleasure chemicals were already seeping into her bloodstream as her body trembled on the precipice of orgasm. The only thing stopping the full flood of her bliss was the thinnest membrane of will power.

Trish was utterly paralyzed. She couldn't even draw a breath. Her body was rigid with tension, clenched down on the men inside her, seeking to stop them from moving and tormenting her with more delight. Clamping down on her instinct to give in to euphoria Trish held firm while her merciless tormentors continued to debase her body.

Not even able to suckle on Mark anymore Trish remained taut, unmoving as Mark shoved himself in and out of her silently screaming mouth. Saliva leaked from her lips and seeped down her face as every ounce of her focus was bent on not giving in to her climax yet.

Rat Face was the one most able to move, and so his stimulation was the greatest as he slid in and out of her clenching anus. And before long, though it seemed like an eternity to Trish he began to cum, shooting his seed deep inside her bowels.

The warm gush of his sperm nearly undid her. As she felt the seeping flow fill her asshole she had to fight even harder not to cum. Spread thin, her self-control tested more harshly than ever before Trish convulsed as her body battled her will and strained toward euphoria.

Her convulsions and feeble mewling sounds brought delight to the three cocks nestled inside her body, and Mark began to climax as well.

Now Trish tasted jism, the proof of his gratification, and her pride that she had provided his satisfaction tested Trish even more as she fought the need to give in to rapture. As Mark's spunk oozed over her twitching tongue Trish gloried in the hot gush of his flow.

There had never been any greater sign of her power. This was her favorite reward for all that she put herself through sexually. Pure euphoria came from a man spending himself in her mouth. This was the ultimate gift sex brought to her, and it nearly proved greater than her self-control.

Roused by the spill of semen over her tongue Trish ran her pink appendage over Mark's sensitive knob and bathed him in his own jizz. The powerful flavour of sperm filled her mouth and the thick viscous flow slid down her throat tantalizingly.

A low animal moan escaped her throat as she swallowed the precious seed and ever muscle in her body clenched even more tightly as she fought desperately to hold off her climax while tasting hard earned cum. Two cocks continued to spill hot spunk inside her and Trish was beside herself with joy.

Not even aware of her own name, Trish felt like a vessel for sperm. She was a literal cum dumpster and it was all she wanted to be at this moment. The more jism she could be filled with the better. And there was one more cock to go.

It might have been an eternity, or only a few short moments, but when Trish felt the hot splash of Loud Mouth's cum spray over her cervix she finally released the hold on her own delight and she allowed herself to orgasm.

Her pleasure had built up so greatly that the moment she gave into it she felt a flush of heat spread out over her entire body. It didn't start in her clit, or her ass or any one spot. This orgasm immediately filled every cell of her being.

It felt as though she had burst into flames over every inch of her body. It felt like liquid flames that washed over her in waves of heat and cold at the same time.

Trish had experienced hundreds of amazing climaxes, each one unique and yet familiar. This one was like nothing she had ever felt and a tiny part of her mind marveled at the amazing sensations she felt even as she screamed out the power of her mid shattering orgasm.

Her body was a distant lump so far beyond her control that it was a dim memory, like a photograph of childhood. When she thought of the thing she called her body she could faintly sense three men still moving inside of her, but it was like recollecting a great meal from years before. It was too far removed to perceive the details.

Her mind was a million miles away in the centre of a star named Ecstasy. That was where she lived now. The molten heat of the star ravished her with delightful torment. What she called Self was a mote swirling around inside the furnace of Ecstasy pummeled by delight and scoured clean by euphoria.

Then something changed. Something profound. It caused more pleasure, but also pain, loss and a sense of abandonment so profound she wept there in the fiery inferno of her orgasm.

Soon she realized something had pulled out of her bum, and the stretched muscles of her anus were closing once more. It hurt, but her body was happy to return to its usual state. This pulled her from her euphoria. And then, soon after, her mouth was empty of cock, even as the taste of sperm thrilled her with its thick flow over her tongue.

Bereft of her support Trish toppled to her side and returned to her body regretfully. Her pussy was emptied of penis and now she lay on her side hollowed out and scraped clean of manhood. The trickle of oozing sperm the only proof that she had ever been so perfectly filled by cock.

Once more completely herself Trish lay panting on her side on top of the filthy mattress, her body leaking spunk from top to bottom. Sweat trickled over her skin and she tried to remember how to breathe as she once more inhabited the lump of flesh she called her body.

Utterly gratified and nowhere near sated Trish curled in on herself and hugged her sex ravished body. It was very difficult to be forced back into the fragile shell of humanity after tasting the depths off pleasure she had just experienced. She wanted human contact, skin on skin, she wanted to feel loved the way she had in the explosive embrace of the star she named Ecstasy .

Instead she looked up and saw the disgust and disdain of her former lovers as they gazed down at the mess they had made of her. Their contempt hurt, but it was no more than she had anticipated. What she hadn't anticipated was the love she felt in her chest for the men who had given her the profound gift of her greatest sexual experience ever.

Remembering who they were and how she had gotten into this filthy room Trish accepted that these men hated her for making them give in to her deviance. She had forced them to alter the way they saw themselves, and they hated her for it.

She couldn't find the words that would let them see the beauty in what had just happened here, and so she opened herself to accepting whatever it was they did feel.

Forcing her cramped fatigued body to move Trish rolled onto her back and sprawled out wide on the stained bed giving them the only gift she had left. She exposed her vulnerability and the profound bliss she felt, baring herself completely their disdainful gazes.

Trish knew men found her beautiful, many were even frightened of how attractive they found her, but not only was she baring her body to their gaze, but she was allowing them to see her naked spirit. Laying spread eagle before them she looked with her pale blue eyes into their faces and allowed them to see her vulnerability, her love and joy.

Each man responded differently. Loud Mouth looked triumphant, as if he was somehow personally responsible for her state. Mark looked pleasantly confused, like he felt something other than what he expected to feel. And Rat Face looked angry. He wanted more, or something different from this encounter.

There was violence in his eyes, and Trish was grateful for the other men there, so she wouldn't have to defend herself. She was certain she could, even against a pair of them, but not all three. Yet, as she had planned, post orgasm they were content and no longer as aggressive.

The men dressed, each gazing at her with his own private thoughts as she lay there, exposed, giving them the gift of remembering her like this, used, satisfied and happy.

She carefully watched them cautious least anything change in the dynamic, but they dressed and left. None speaking, all of them still too stunned by what had happened.

Trish rose and put on her jacket to cover herself minimally, and then she quickly left. She was certain that Rat Face would return and if he found her here alone things would be very different. She would need to hurt him very much to make him leave her alone. She knew the look in his eyes.

When she stepped out into the street the men were gone. There were refugees from the riot wandering around dazed, and Trish walked at a relaxed pace, neither slow nor fast, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself. Too stunned by the immensity of her orgasms to move at anything brisker than a slow stagger, she wandered to her car.

She made it to her car safely and she placed her skirt on the seat to protect he upholstery from her still leaking holes.

At home in the shower she washed the remnants of her adventure from her skin and luxuriated in the warm flow of water.

The small part of her mind that was still sane about sex tried to remind her how abnormal her behavior was, but she had learned long ago to ignore it. Life was fragile and she had no interest in waiting for excitement to come to her.

And so she gave herself this evening to reflect on her escapades and she masturbated three times remembering her ecstasy from earlier. And then the next day went back to being the young woman who everyone thought was a prude, and too shy for her own good.