Riot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him, tears leaking from her eyes, and she smiled into his snarling face. The cock in her hand stirred as she made eye contact and she kneaded the still pliant flesh.

"Oooo. Hitting me really turns you on doesn't it? Here spank my saucy ass." Turning she pressed her buttocks into his stiffening member and ground her ass on him. He didn't step back but he did begin to spank her.

"You are a whore and I won't sully myself with the likes of you." He screamed as he walloped her cheeks. These strikes did hurt, a lot, because she couldn't see them coming, but Trish knew how to separate herself from the pain.

The leader of the group grabbed her arms at the elbow and pulled her to him. She stood with her back and buttocks pressed to his front as he gripped her arms painfully, holding her still. Trish could easily have gotten out of his grip, the hold he used could be countered in many ways, but she chose to keep still and see what developed.

The other two men moved to her front and stared at her out-thrust beasts and exposed pussy.

"You boys like what you see?" she asked and spread her legs wider. Tilting her pelvis forward she offered them the slick, wetness of her sex, still full of sperm from her last encounter.

"Punish her, Mark. Slap her. Teach her to respect us, and our ways."

Mark went pale and identified himself. "Go on." The leader encouraged. "Do it."

Raising his hand slightly he stared at her painted face; tears leaked from her eyes, her make-up smeared and stained with dried jism from her first man today, and still Trish knew he found her attractive. Men always found her attractive when they hurt her. That was why she has spent years training her body to respond with pleasure when she encountered pain. The more they tried to hurt her the more pleasure she took from it. This was the core of her ability to maintain Self Control. She lived for the moment when the men who tried to hurt her broke and gave her what she wanted. That special, magical moment when they ejaculated and she knew she had won. When they proved that she was stronger and better than them.

Each man had his breaking point, and a trigger that led to it. Her skill lay in exploiting them. Looking at Mark she saw a man conflicted between his lust and his compassion. He wouldn't respond well to her anger. He needed to see her genuine arousal in order to engage in sex with her.

Trish had been in a number of dangerous situations like this, she purposely sought them out, but the trick to each was walking the terrifyingly thin line of balance between the many personalities present. Mark was almost the opposite of the loud mouth. Yes he wanted her and he would take her violently if Loud Mouth told him to, but Trish wanted to push Mark far enough that he wanted to actively participate in this.

That was the hard part. How to do that, while keeping Loud Mouth engaged in his particular way too, and the still unknown fellow on top of that. These were the challenges she lived for.

With acting skills keenly honed over years spent in an abusive home Trish adopted the role she felt in her deepest gut would pull Mark into willingly abusing her, and thus she would be able to control the abuse, keeping it within the boundaries she accepted.

Allowing her tears to fall freely, she softened her face appealingly, changing from the challenging shrew to the cute girl-next-door that she suspected Mark wanted her to be.

"You'd better do what he says. It's alright." She smiled for him, a weak, sad smile. Then she winked at him. "I can take it." Then she wiggled lewdly against Loud Mouth, grinding her ass against his cock once more. "Hold me tight, wimp." And she shared a secret smile with Mark.

"Slap this whore already. She is making a mockery of everything we have fought for today." Loud Mouth held her tighter still, trying to stop her squirming.

Mark stepped close and looking deeply into her weeping eyes prepared to slap her. Trish nodded to him, and Mark swung his hand and his palm smacked her cheek with a weak pat.

The other young man with them giggled at Mark's feeble effort.

"You do it." Mark hissed, clearly embarrassed by the whole thing.

The other man, a rat faced fellow with a mean glint in his eye stepped up immediately and slapped Trish across the face, hard. She gasped as she recoiled. She's had no time to prepare and it stung the worst of the lot so far.

Before she could regain her equilibrium he slapped her again with a backhand that sent her head flying the other way. That was going to leave a bruise.

"You like that?" He gritted between clenched teeth. "I don't see you smiling now whore!"

He was however. He had a tight mean smile and Trish realized that he was a hard-core bully. This was the sort of man she most feared, the hardest kind to placate with anything less than blood.

Then he began to slap her breasts. Swatting her naked flesh he struck her soft mounds over and over while yelling at her, spittle flying from his mouth.

"You are a slut! A tease! You skank! The Lord is too good for the likes of you!"

With her chest stinging like a horrible sunburn Trish took deep breathes and tried to calm her panic as she absorbed the assault. The shock was overwhelming, but the pain was no more than she had endured in the dungeon of the sex club she frequented. She could deal with this.

As she found her place of calm the slaps continued as Rat Faced slapped her tits, then her belly and down to her thighs. He switched hands as his face went bright red with his efforts.

Tears flowed from her eyes and she gasped periodically with pain. And yet her goal remained the same. Trish still sought ways to turn this from a beating into a fucking. She ground her ass into Loud Mouth's crotch and clenched her buttocks around his hard shaft as much as possible. She spread her thighs for Rat Face, offering him her glinting sex. She wanted more than ever for these three assholes to fuck the shit out of her.

Rat Face ran out of steam pretty quickly, he didn't know how to do this properly, and his hand was clearly hurting.

"That's how you do it Mark." He sneered at his friend, while cradling his sore hands as unobtrusively as he could. Trish saw however, and hoped that would be the end of the slapping.

Suddenly inspired, Trish allowed her weight to sag, making Loud Mouth choose to either hold her up bodily, or let her fall to her knees. He opted to hold on but let her weight slump. Trish went to her knees on the squalid floor and sagged as if she were vanquished. Loud Mouth still held her arms, pulling them back, his grip slipping from her elbows to her wrists.

Falling as far as she could forward in Loud Mouth's hold she let her face move within inches of Rat Face's crotch where he stood panting in front of her. She let her wig cascade over her face in long brown locks and she brushed his crotch with the top of her head.

Rat Face froze at that light contact and Trish exaggerated her gasping letting her whole body sway while pressing her head to the growing erection in Rat Face's pants. When she felt him lean onto the top of her head slightly she sobbed loudly and lifted her face and pressed her cheek to his rapidly hardening cock.

It was incredibly difficult balancing the desires of three men in such an extreme situation, but Trish felt she had a handle on how to play these guys. So far it seemed Loud Mouth wanted to punish her, Rat Face wanted to dominate her, and Mark wanted to save her.

Trish didn't have time to play coy with these guys, someone could arrive, or one of them might grow too scared to proceed, or even determine that they weren't going to get the encounter they wanted and just start to beat her, so Trish gambled and escalated things.

Opening up her mouth she stuck out her tongue and lifting her head ran her pink appendage along the shaft of Rat Face's cock through his pants. Looking up at him through the sheath of her hair she gazed at him with need and submission while licking along his length.

Then she turned her head looking for Mark and saw him pull his gaze from her nudity and glance at her face. Trish shrugged and smiled for him. Then she twisted around and called back to Loud Mouth.

"At least one of your minions is a real man."

Rat Face seemed stunned by her lasciviousness and he made no move to stop Loud Mouth as he bent down taking Trish's head in his hands and held her immobile.

"You have a lot of nerve you slut. I would be careful what you say here, if I were you." He squatted behind her, his legs parted around her back, his hard-on pressing into her spine.

With her hands now free Trish reached forward to balance herself and grabbed Rat Face's cock with one hand and his thigh with the other.

"Do you think I might get in trouble? Oh no! If I play nice will you let me go?" She stroked Rat Face's erection boldly and she looked up at him with imploring eyes, her head still held firm by Loud Mouth.

"You'd like us to sully ourselves with the likes of you, wouldn't you, you skank? You like to tempt us from Heaven's embrace!" Loud Mouth hissed in her ear.

"I'd like to sully myself with this." Trish deftly unzipped Rat Face's pants and reached into his fly to grab his penis through his underwear. Rat Face didn't move, but she saw him smile down at her with his evil little grin. His hard-on pulsed in her hand, heat radiating off the engorged shaft.

All three men froze as she groped Rat Face openly. Her hand was the only part of the small group moving, all eyes on her wrist where it disappeared into his fly and the bulge of her hand on his cock as it ran up and down.

Knowing she needed to proceed before she was stopped Trish nimbly tugged Rat Face's underwear down and then extracted his tool from his fly, exposing it to their view.

His cock was pleasing looking, big, but well within the average size and pink with a darker circumcised head. It was smooth with a few prominent veins and a clean healthy skin.

Trish stroked Rat Face's shaft openly. She glanced over at Mark and saw that he was mesmerized by what she was doing, his eyes wide and his tongue licking his lips tentatively.

Behind her Loud Mouth squeezed her head tightly and leaned forward forcing her to move her face closer to the erection in her hand.

Leaning in of her own accord Trish brought her lips right next to the head of the cock and beseechingly looked up at Rat Face seeking permission to suck it.

There is a special sort of tension to the initial moment sex starts that Trish loved. As she held still poised to start sucking his cock Trish saw the choice flash across Rat Face's features. Like the moment a performer pulls an audience member on stage, there is a split second of hesitation from the audience member. A good performer can pull the person through it effortlessly, and Trish had learned to do that.

All it took was eye contact, confidence and compassion.

When Rat Face looked into her eyes he would see that she meant him no harm, that she wanted his participation in her defilement. Trish sincerely wanted him and all his friends to fuck her here on that soiled mattress. Seeing that he had permission to indulge in his most perverse fantasies Rat Face proceeded where otherwise he might not.

Placing his hand on her head Rat Face urged her on and she opened up and took him between her lips. Sliding her tongue around his knob she ran her lips over his head and made a real show of it for the others watching.

Trish could feel Loud Mouth's cock grinding into her back and feel the heat of his breath on her cheek as he leaned closer to watch every miniscule movement.

Trish let the knob pass from her lips and she began to run her lips and tongue along the side of the shaft so she could face Mark. Looking up at him she saw his eyes meet hers above the hard cock between her lips.

Reaching out Trish grabbed Mark's belt and pulled him closer. While running her mouth along the length of Rat Face's pole she began to stroke Mark's cock through his pants. He flinched at first but her hand on his obviously aroused member relaxed him.

Loud Mouth could no longer see her face or Rat Face's cock from where he was so he adjusted. Moving around he knelt on her right and began to stroke her bright red, stinging breasts. He pinched her nipple hard and made her groan.

Opening her perceptions as wide as she could Trish, the sexual virtuoso she was, began to perform for all three men.

Engulfing Rat Face's prick fully in her warm mouth she pulled Mark's cock out with her left hand and used her other to search for and find Loud Mouth's. She groped Loud Mouth clumsily while stroking Mark's boner and blowing Rat Face. Three cocks all happy with her attention.

If she could purr like a cat Trish would be doing so now. With a hard cock in each hand and one in her mouth she felt utterly content to kneel here for a few moments basking in the attention of these three men.

Her tingling skin, sore from being slapped, was now being mauled roughly by Loud Mouth and that tingling pleasure was getting her very horny.

Mark stepped closer and she switched from sucking Rat Face to slurping on Mark's straining tool. Rat Face smeared his wet pole around her hollowed cheek and painted her features with her own saliva.

Loud Mouth pulled away and her hand fell from his cock, which was the only member still ensconced in pants.

Lifting her small hands she wrapped fingers around the two cocks aimed at her face and stroked both, taking turns sucking each for a few seconds then switching to the other. The sounds of her pleasure filled the room with soft voiced moans of delight.

Back and forth she alternated stuffing one cock down her throat then the other while madly jacking both off. Hungrily she gobbled them, devouring their erections, putting on a lewd display of being a cock hungry whore.

Then she felt Loud Mouth move immediately to her side and looking over saw his exposed cock also aimed at her face.

Now she began to juggle cocks.

With both hands and her mouth Trish pleasured these men. Kneeling on the trash covered floor, the sounds of a riot still echoing from a block away Trish stroked two slippery pricks and sucked one. Then she would switch who was being blown and who was being jacked off.

Her head bobbed up and down over hard man flesh and her spittle dribbled over her face and hands as she drooled over these hard rods of throbbing manhood.

At times like this Trish felt more at home than at any other moment. Feminism meant nothing to her, Equality a distant memory. Trish Stark lived to be used by men. Aware of how demeaning it was for other women to contemplate a situation like this, Trish made no apology for her lusts.

Trish was grateful for the efforts of other women to advance the lives of females everywhere, and Trish had every intention of living a life free of the constraints men placed on women in normal situations. Yet for Trish sex could only be satisfying if it were dangerous, degrading and pushed her emotional boundaries.

Trish wasn't like other women. It wasn't her fault, or her choice, but she indulged it wholeheartedly now that she was aware of it. It scared her how well her body and mind worked together to bring her explosive orgasms from uninhibited, dangerous sex. But that is what brought her the most pleasure, and after a terrible childhood she felt entitled to as much pleasure as she could achieve.

With three men all under her spell, literally in the palm of her hands, she was able to access a freedom no other area of life could provide. Here everything was simple, she used the body she had been given, the one she trained for just this purpose; being exploited and utilized for the pleasure of strangers.

Her attention had wandered and she had focused too long on Mark's cock. Rat Face and Loud Mouth grew restless rubbing their cocks against her cheeks trying to get her to suck on them. Then Loud Mouth moved behind her and disappeared from her cock filled view.

She switched to Rat Face's erection and was swallowing him as deeply as she could when she felt Loud Mouth spreading her legs wider apart and exposing her sex. Helping him she adjusted her position to give him greater access by sticking her ass out and arching her back.

Still sucking Rat Face she used his and Mark's bodies to support her weight as she leaned forward to give Loud Mouth a better shot at her pussy. Anticipation made her tremble as she waited to be filled from behind.

Doubling her efforts to suck off the other two men Trish worshiped their cocks adoringly as she felt Loud Mouth position himself behind her, his cock rubbing along her thighs as he aimed it at her slit.

When his knob parted her wet nether lips she moaned with need. This whole scenario was one of the hottest she had ever been in, and she had already gotten herself deliriously fucked in a crazy situation earlier. Her body was thrumming with desire, her brain fogged by lust as she felt herself taken by these men in this crack den.

At last Loud Mouth shoved his cock into her. He didn't ease in, he didn't allow her to accommodate herself to accept his size, he just rammed himself into her slick opening and it made her feel amazing.

She was still slippery from other men's cum, but her juices were in full flow anyway, she was so aroused by this situation. She gasped as she felt hard cock fill her, but it didn't hurt at all. She wanted it harder.

Loud Mouth began to drive in and out of her dripping cunt and each time he filled her up Trish grunted over the cock she was sucking. When he pulled out she whimpered from the loss. The tingling friction of his pole moving in her sensitive depths made her tremble with passion.

Loud mouth groped her tits as he pulled her body back onto his shaft while driving his hips forward and filling her with meat. He treated her like a fuck toy and Trish loved it.

The other men began to masturbate over her face when she wasn't sucking them, and their cock heads rubbed all over her damp face as she swayed back and forth from the deep thrusts she was getting from behind.

What little make-up still covered her face was transferring to the cocks waving before her eyes, and spittle coated them with gleaming wetness. Trish's face was a wet mess of fluids and she spilled even more drool down her chin and over her breasts as cocks came and went from her wide open maw.

Trish could have stayed like this forever, but she wanted the men to all enjoy themselves fully. She wasn't here simply to please herself. Her aim was to make these men lose control before she did. That was the game and she needed to win.

She wanted them all in every hole, she was desperate to be completely filled by cock, but by the rules of her game she needed them to be in charge. They had to dictate what happened to her and she had to have the courage to do it, or fail.

Pretending to stop for air Trish let her head droop, hanging between the two men whose cocks were in her hands. She continued to stroke the slippery shafts while waiting for a particularly deep thrust from Loud Mouth.

With her hips she tilted her sex away from Loud Mouth slightly not letting him cram himself all the way into her. She denied him that last inch of her pussy and when he grew frustrated he slammed into her driving his prick as deep inside her as he could.

Trish used his momentum to push forward and she let herself fall between the other two men. Letting them go she stopped her fall with her hands on the filthy bed beyond them.

Now she was on all fours, Loud Mouth had just the tip of his cock inside her, his hands fell from her breasts to her ass when she toppled, and the other two men laughed at her awkward tumble.