All Comments on 'Rising From The Ashes, A Postscript'

by CodeSlinger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
IF ONE BELEIVES STRONGLY WITH CONVICTION

who is to say what is and isn't possible, TK U MLJ LV NV

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
this story was nice, but unneded.

The original worked itself to proper completion, and no postscript was really needed.

The only way a postscript would have really been worthwhile would have been to look at "what happened later" if/when the original slut-mom reappeared - like when the daughter graduates HS or college, and/or wants to get married herself... There could be a bunch of possible dramatic tension issues arising there, and I could see such a story being worth the exploration. ...well one other possible scenario might work...like the new husband/wife decide to get kinky and play around or something. There too could arise unexpected/discomforting possibilities (and given the language they started using in the bedroom...not an impossible evolution for their relationship - highly unlikely, but not impossible).

...just my $0.02.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
A good excuse to remember the story

It was an excellent read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Meh

Definitely not needed.

Would have been better with the return of Rhonda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not sure..

Not sure this was needed or even enhanced the original. It sounds more like a conversation they had prior to moving in together.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
Added exactly nothing.

1* for being pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Added absolutely NOTHING to Web_Spinners story, come up with your own stories, don't think you can 'finish' others work. Since this is your only 'story' on here so far, lets see something you wrote all by yourself, not 'finishing' someone else's work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NEVER do that again.

Web spinner was a very good writer. His story was done. This wasn't a good or even worthwhile addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why?

Why do so many people want the drug addicted skank to come back? She's gone, move on. No one needs to see how crazy her untreated syphilis has made her. You don't need to gawk at her as she pushes her belongings down the street in a shopping cart, just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pointless, futile

And I could go on. The original story does not need this, as it added nothing. Nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree ..Why?

Your only reinforcing of the relationship depicted in the original Story.

Believe me when i say, that most of us understood when we read the original that the couple where "happy campers" in the end.

Anyway, well written & unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normally I don't mind the other author sequel, but you gotta add something to the story. This is just a reinforcement of what was in the last one. You want the ex to come back and get burned go for it (not really needed but w/e). You want the to build a family together, or get kinky fine. The issue is there really isn't anything here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous