All Comments on 'Riti Gets A Lesson In Hospitality'

by hotcpl144

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Very nice first! :)

I'm glad I'm the first responder. And anyone who is criticle of the language in the story I simply ask..., how many languages could you write in?

Thank you so much for sharing this sexual adventure and I really look forward to hearing more. I've always had a fondness for folks from India. Your people, at least here in America, are always so nice. And, I think so very sexy too!

I love it when different parts of the world are represented here. Different cultures, different religions, different forms of governments. But, when it comes to humanity and sexuality we're all so very alike.

Thanks again, and I sure wish the two of you were a bit older and lived close to me. :) And, Riti, don't even think about enhancing your small breasts. A whole lot of us men prefer them.

Rich

varunv765varunv765over 19 years ago
Loved it

loved your story. sounds like you have a hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great...

great story and very sexy lady,please post her other adventures(especially her anal adventures).Thank you and take care.

Sam

bee-essbee-essalmost 19 years ago
Dont leave Riti with me

Great story. If Riti is your wife, all of would salivate on seeing her. Dont leave her alone. Especially with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it

It's a nice hot story about a woman and man unafraid of their sexuality. Personally, I like stories with a bit more build-up to them, but this one's nice too

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn that makes me want to try anal

Never tried it before, maybe KY is the answer! Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it!

- Choco

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

I love Indian Women and enjoyed your story. I also love anal sex and do not be concious of your little tits - I love these also and ofter get off on them!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story... But put in more detail next time... Like how they played around and how much he enjoyed him fucking her in the car...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hi, hot story, hot pic. I would have no hesitation, if the lady was willing, to service your lovely wife. she has a great body, you are a lucky man.

ilovealliloveallover 5 years ago
Wonderful experience.

Hi!

A down to earth story. No unreal spicing, no hype just pure and simple description. Thanks and wish you well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotcpl144@hotcpl144
We are a couple from India and we are looking for couples to exchange stories or real experiences. We are into swinging too. Telegram/@indtravelcpl