Riverside Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was aroused enough that I was tempted to suggest we stroke each other off like we had so many times before, but without knowing exactly what was in store tomorrow with his "troop," I also felt the need to conserve my strength. Four climaxes in a weekend was not excessive as a college student, but these days that would have been more than half my typical monthly output.

I kept eyeing his erect cock, still vibrant looking. I found myself anxious to see it in action tomorrow. It was sticking out strong, stiff looking, its head pointy and aroused.

I felt my balls churning away. I was hoping they were preparing more than a single spermload for the morrow. I was confident of one, at least, but knew very well that a pile of other factors would come into play for any more than that: the situation, the diminished recovery time that came with the damned business of aging, other aspects that were out of my control.

"Stay strong," I whispered under my breath, looking at that bobbing, engorged cockhead of mine, feeling the afternoon breeze in my groin hairs.

We had a light dinner, some salmon and salad, out on the porch, and turned in early.

The tribe came by a little after noon. There were three of them, a tallish male, the guy I had seen with the long dick in the photos, and a couple feral looking girls, probably all early twenties in age.

They all wore drawstring pants in thin earth-toned colored cotton, and the girls had on loose cotton tunics on top. The guy was shirtless, with long slender arms. I was pleased to see the dark-haired round wench from the copulation pics Lenny had showed the day before. She had long, thick, unmanageable hair and of course was barefoot.

Her name was River, and she had breasts that moved around delightfully under her tunic. I was guessing anything resembling a bra was but a distant memory for her. She had dark lively eyes and a saucy smile.

"Nice to meet you!" she said while shaking my hand, her eyes shooting a look over at my old bud, who was leering at us. "Lenny's told me so much about you, it's good to have you visit."

I wondered what Lenny had said.

She could have been my daughter, the years were great enough between us. I tried to convince myself that it was impossible for her to be young enough to be my grand-daughter and was almost successful. She had a wide, open face, really a very sweet demeanor, but I couldn't help pulling up in my head the photos Lenny had shown me yesterday, of her lips around the tall guy's prick, and her groin being penetrated. This was the same girl, in the flesh, right in front of me.

The other wench, Otter, was smaller and slender, with crooked teeth but darting green eyes and short curly brown hair. Her top was sleeveless, and you could see her light-brown underarm hair poking out while we stood there doing introductions. Her chest was as flat as River's was large.

The guy, who went by the name of Rothgard, had long dreadlocks pulled back. He was tall and slight, but looked like he was stronger than his build suggested. Couple of regulation earrings in his earlobes, and a large, hard-to-miss silver ring hung from his nose, and he had a sparse, wild-looking beard.

In conversation River said she had grown up further north and had attended Chico State for a little over a year. "It wasn't that great," she said with a shrug. "Classes not that interesting, couldn't make up my mind for a major. Psych? Health services? Harvest time came along early in my second year and I just bailed. Left to make some easy money and ended up here." I didn't need much imagination to guess what sort of "harvest" she was talking about.

"But we don't need much money here anyway, and it is much better to live outdoors and not be cooped up inside some walls and whatnot," she gestured at the river and forest, her breasts moving in a breathtaking manner inside her cotton upper-garment. Her smile was open, easy.

"Your friend is an interesting guy," she said to me, a bit enigmatically, while Lenny was talking with Otter and Rothgard at the edge of the porch. "We've had some good times since he moved up here."

She was looking in his direction but I wasn't sure whether her eyes were on him, his crotch, or Lenny's whole platform set-up visible behind him down the hill. Lenny had been vague to me on the specifics of his little sexual dalliances with the crew, aside from the photography aspect, but I had a feeling his cock had been up River more than once.

Rothgard was much less talkative, not so much hostile or reserved, just quiet. His eyes were liquid, brown and alert. He said he did construction from time to time.

"He's pretty good with a hammer and a wrecking bar," said Otter, eyes twinkling. Her shoulders were very slight, and her nose was small and sharp, pixie-like. Her face had an eager, challenging look to it that suggested that she was the type who would be up for trying anything, at least once.

We talked for a bit and went down to the platform, where Lenny had arranged some food and drink. They were happy to see some tequila out, as Lenny had remarked to me earlier that it was a luxury amongst the crew, and they poured themselves glasses of it with some lime slices and mixed with some sort of organic ginger ale or beer that Lenny had obviously known they liked. By half an hour's time we were happily chatting away, comfortable and relaxed.

I was just starting to wonder how we would all end up moving into a more sexual mood when River turned suddenly next to the drink table and managed to knock a spoon off the table top. When she stooped to retrieve it, I got a long lovely look at her dangling left breast through the opening of her tunic which had billowed out when she bent over.

She must have seen my gaze since she came up with a sultry little smile directed my way. She took a step backwards until she was next to Lenny. All the while looking at me, a playful wanton smile on her face, she placed her right hand on his crotch and began a slow little teasing rub to his prick.

Lenny in his turn, reached around her and began fondling one of her nipples through the thin cotton fabric of her blouse. They looked at each other and exchanged a little affectionate kiss. I could see his prick was stiffening now in his shorts, pointing off to one side.

She stepped back, and ever so languorously removed her top, breasts swaying out to the sides. They had heft to their ends, what we used to call "torpedo tits" in our ever-so-cultured high-school days, and had wonderful dark circles around her nipples. They were glorious smooth and white.

She knelt carefully in front of Lenny, and just as slowly and methodically pulled down his shorts, letting him step out of each pantleg when the shorts had made their way to the ground. His prick was pointing out at her, at about a forty-five degree angle.

She looked intently at it for a moment, and give it a light kiss, before taking his prickhead into her mouth for a short, soft tongue caress. Cockhead now moistened, she knelt down further and licked underneath his shaft and nuzzled his balls.

I looked over at the other two. Rothgard had his arm around Otter's shoulder and they both were looking intently at River, amused smiles on their faces.

But shortly River's mouth was back over my friend's prick, her hands holding and kneading his balls, and she worked him over. All this was done with a delicacy and refinement that I scarcely would have expected out of the wench.

Of course we were all riveted by the sight, and I could see the bulge of Rothgard's dick underneath his drawstring pants. Like Lenny he apparently had on no underwear to restrict his cock's movement.

Piece by piece, the clothes came off of everyone while we were standing there in the warm sun, until the only one left with anything on at all was River, who was still wearing her cotton bottoms while she knelt in front of Lenny.

Otter indeed had a flat boy's chest, the only difference being that her nipples were hard and large and stood proud like dark raisins on her smooth-as-silk chest. Standing next to Rothgard, she had been idly fondling his organ, which was getting more and more aroused with the scene in front of us.

No one had said a word while the lingual attentions of River on Lenny's prick were in progress, but after maybe five minutes of increasingly arousing attention to his prick, Lenny took a step backwards, and made eye contact with Otter and Rothgard, gesturing them over to the reclining chair, which I saw he had covered with a large white beach towel.

River stood and pulled off her pantaloons. She had a soft, flat ass, and wide hips with a belly she held well, and wonderful dimpled pale skin. Her crotch triangle was dark and thick. I saw that the females were tanned mostly just on arms and faces, their haunches, bellies and breasts were white and creamy, while Rothgard appeared to be uniformly brown all over. I was guessing maybe Spanish or Mediterranean heritage, no tanline visible anywhere.

I speculated that he spent most of the day without clothes on up at their commune, and I wondered what it would be like to see that prick of his wagging around while he went about his daily business naked there, whatever it was.

Otter walked over to the recliner, very small ass-cheeks moving as she went, barely a handful each, and sat at the edge, and we watched Rothgard approach her, his snake-prick not quite fully rigid but the head was heavy, just poking free from his foreskin, and it wagged from side to side as he walked over. She put her left hand under his prick-head and gave it a wet kiss on the tip, then, like River with Lenny, took his prick into her mouth.

We watched, enthralled, as she made the snake grow before our eyes. She nibbled the tip, darted her tongue around the edge of the head, licked up and down, suckled his balls, it was all wonderful, and soon the beast was sticking out long and hard in the sunlight.

It had a strange abrupt curve to it at the end, like you had taken a handhold of its head and a couple inches of its shaft and bent it hard to one side, but there was no arguing with its potency at the moment. Lenny shot me a glance that said "Nice tool, eh?"

Otter left off with her mouth, while letting her fingers play over it, and then slowly eased her way back onto the recliner, letting her thighs open up and her furry notch spread wide. It was a lovely if perhaps overgrown cunt, with healthy looking outer lips and a fringe of light brown curly hair framing her split.

Rothgard knelt and paid appropriate homage to it, gently at first, and then more vigorously as he explored her sex. Well, probably not big time exploration, he had likely been through this territory before many a time before, but it was new to me anyway. He licked her lips up and down, he stuck his tongue way up her and caressed her hips, which had sharp visible edges to them in the front. Her eyes were closed, and she was enjoying it. My own cock was getting uncomfortably aroused.

The two of them exchanged looks, then exchanged places, and he laid down on his back. She straddled him and lowered herself slowly down on his prick, a sultry sight. His eyes were alert, hungry, and he gazed at her face the whole time. I imagine the hard left bend of his prick straightened out in her channel. She stayed upright while he reached out and tweaked her nipples, and I could see her contracting her ass to grip his cock.

She began a lovely little circuit move with her hips, giving him a little bit of friction, enough to feel good but not push the action too quickly. You could tell by how he moved his own hips that it was luscious.

Then I heard the first of many shutter clicks. Lenny had removed the Canon from its tripod, and was looking for good angles while they fucked. Even when he knelt down for a shot, you could see his own prick poking out ramrod straight, its knob all purple and engorged.

I wished I had my own camera to take a picture of him taking a picture. River had moved over next to me, and I felt her fingers playing lightly over my member. She glanced up at me, a wanton little smile on her face, trying to see if what she was doing was good.

Sheesh, this was going to be an interesting afternoon. She was so young, her skin so fresh, and her touch both made me quiver and feel about twenty years old again. I put my hand on her shoulder and let it drift down to her soft white ass, and the lovely curves of her hips. She looked pleased.

After about ten minutes of very slow, deliberate fucking, you could tell Rothgard was getting pretty close to coming. Otter was lying on top of him now, her smooth tit-less chest pressing on his own, working her hips pretty good in a figure eight, sometimes lingering on the upstroke, his prickhead barely in her, and then slithering down his shaft, where you'd see her anus pucker shut and you knew his cock was getting a good squeeze.

I wondered how many times he had tagged her up at their barn or tepee or wherever they lived. Finally he began humping her as best he could from underneath, holding her hips in a death grip with his hands.

She was nibbling his earlobes, and then he grunted and gave a good half dozen frantic thrusts up into her and lay still, Lenny catching all of this with his camera, poking the lens in next to their conjoined groins, right up next to his balls.

River gave a little involuntary giggle next to me, then whispered in my ear, "they do like a good outdoors fuck." She shot a sultry little look to me, and I swallowed hard. I was hoping I would get a chance to feel her own lovely body pressed against mine, one way or another this afternoon.

Otter continued to move slowly on top of the tall one, her anus contracting rhythmically, while her cunt muscles were busy pulling his semen up and out of his prick. River's fingers went back to work gently on my organ. It sure felt good.

Finally after a lingering kiss, Otter pulled off and we saw the big old snake of a prick slop out from her cuntlips, its head red, but smaller, and glistening with fluids. It was still long, but deflated, a limp garden hose.

Rothgard stood up slowly, grabbed a towel and dried his groin, and headed to the table to get another glass of tequila. Lenny knelt in front of Otter to get a huge close-up of her worked over cunt, all wet and oozy.

He stood up and exchanged a look with River, who made her way over to the recliner and laid down on her back, an absolutely lecherous smile directed at Lenny. If I was to get a turn with her, I would not be first in line apparently.

Lenny gave me the camera and told me to "get some good ones." He knelt between her legs, his balls all drawn up. I snapped a couple shots of him tonguing River, who had closed her eyes and spread her elbows out, fingers interlaced back behind her head, her great sidewinder tits splayed out on each side in the sun.

They were liquid looking, all their heft just flowing off to each side, while Lenny slowly and delicately paid attention to her crotch. I came in close for her groin, zooming in with the camera to catch Lenny's lips playing over her dark well-furred labia and up and down and in her notch. Her hips would squirm involuntarily when he hit a good spot. I even got some rear shots of Lenny's balls, his prick shaft sticking out in front.

He took his time, and soon she had wrapped her arms around herself, hugging her breasts close. Her legs had stiffened out, even her toes beginning to point. Then her hips began to curl up, rotating her cunt into his face.

Her own face had turned red, now scrunched up and turned to the side. A couple good exhalations and hip crunches signaled her climax, which was short but strong, but Lenny only let up briefly.

She came twice more, fairly quickly, each a little less vigorous than the one before, until Lenny slowly stood up. I got a good shot of her soggy cunt, the lips all red and relaxed, juicy and inviting, her dark crotch-hair matted down with Lenny's saliva and her own fluids. Lenny's purple-headed organ bobbed with excitement. My own prick was twitching.

Lenny then moved forward and straddled her chest. She urged him up farther and tongued him, taking his prickhead into her mouth. He moved around, sliding his tool in and out of her lips, and spent some time on all fours over her head.

I still have the image, and the photos on my hard-drive, to remind me of him above her, his prick down deep in her mouth, while she fondled his balls with her hands, her boobs spread out to the side and jiggling with the movements of their love-making.

She sucked his nuts and he plowed his prick all over her face and chest, leaving moist little trails in her unruly dark head hair. Then with a conspiratorial grin directed my way, he stood up and turned around, then straddled her chest again, facing her feet this time. The "reverse tit-fuck." I have the whole series of photos, including one of her suckling his nuts, his ass pointed right at the camera lens.

He let her tongue his balls some, leaning forward and playing with her crotch, and then, sitting up more vertical while she held her big long tits together, he started to hump them but good. His rump was squeezing hard with the effort, and he leaned forward, again more or less on all fours while he continued to plow away.

His face was red, and his movements more vigorous. His ass was squeezing faster and faster, each ass cheek making saucers, while he plowed away violently. And then with a great loud "fuck, yes!" uttered into the afternoon air, he dumped a load of semen out on her belly.

As teenagers we had had contests to see how far we could "shoot" and plenty of times we could send a wad of semen nearly up to our own chins while we were lying on our backs, jerking away. His output now wasn't the same, the velocity way off from the old days, and he mostly just oozed a good puddle of gluey sperm out on to her belly, the pleasure on his face no less than as a young buck, however.

He moved back a little on all fours, his cock dangling in front of her face and let her clean off the tip of his prick with her tongue and then stood up, cock pretty soft and wiped-out looking. His eyes gleamed at me, he had certainly enjoyed himself.

River shot me a "come hither" look I could not refuse. At the same time Lenny got up and reached for the camera from me. I mounted River in an instant, slithering my cock up her, my prick absolutely raging. Her cunt was already soft and relaxed and I was in such a hyper-aroused state I was only dimly aware of the shutter clicks from Lenny's camera that captured me humping her.

His sperm was between us, I could feel its gooey mess sliding around between our chests and torsos, and while kissing her, I was acutely aware that her tongue had just been on Lenny's prick, some semen taste mixed with tequila coming through.

Her belly was soft, slippery wet. I could feel her cunt gripping my tool, her hips matching my oscillations into her. Her hands were on my asscheeks, urging me on. I flattered myself that she was enjoying it too, but my pleasure was increasing so quickly that there wasn't much room in my brain to think about anything else.

I was so worked up, my cock going in and out at a rapid, violent rate, I came way too fast in a furious set of rhythmic thrusts, her tongue sucking on mine while her cunt gripped me. My pumps gradually slowed, but it felt so good, I kept a little movement going for awhile after my climax.

River's hands were caressing my back, drifting down to my ass crack, where her fingers ran up and down delightfully, and my whole body was limp with the expenditure.

"Nice!" she whispered in my ear, then nibbled on my earlobe playfully. Finally I gave her a soft, wet kiss, her eyes dancing with pleasure, and uncunted. I stood up, my dangling prick a soggy mess. I had just coupled with a twenty year old hippie chick, a right handsome one at that.