Riverside Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rothgard gave me a sly smile and raised his glass of tequila towards me like he was proposing a toast, which made Otter laugh.

We took a break, toweled off, and had some food and more tequila to drink. The afternoon was still young.

The tequila was good. We'd gone through almost half the bottle. I would not have put the three items together. Lime and tequila were made for each other, of course, but the ginger beer, which was tart and not too sweet, was a perfect match. After my overheated fuck, it was great going down.

I looked over at the whole scene, everyone all unclothed. River's lovely soft chest was at ease, a big long breast drifting off to each side, Otter's dark nipples were a contrast to her white skin, Rothgard's prick was lolling potently to one side while he sat in a chair. Lenny's prick was dangling, his balls hanging in a small bundle, while he stood there with a half-filled glass in his hands, a thoroughly pleased and highly lecherous expression on his face.

Luckily the sun had moved on to a later afternoon angle, and shade from the trees had hit the platform, while we talked.

The river was making soft noises in the near distance, and I loved the way Otter was lounging on the recliner, her legs splayed carelessly apart, her labia open, her notch red and inviting. River was sitting next to her on the edge of the recliner, her long boobs swaying nicely every time she reached for her glass. Rothgard had stood up, his tanned skin a perfect counterpoint to the delicate white smooth skin of the two wenches.

Half an hour later of relaxing and recovery, Lenny's face still sported his Cheshire cat's grin, while we continued to talk. His cock had gotten semi-hard again, balls dangling and prickhead in that wonderful soft, expectant state. I had the camera back in my hands, and zoomed out to catch the whole spectacle. Everyone looked up and smiled, a lovely looking group of wanton wastrels there in nowhere Northern California. Would have been a great cover shot for Nudist magazine, circa 1966.

Lenny had taken our afternoon's discussions into sexual territory, as usual. He had posed a question to the group: where was the most unusual place they had ever copulated? You could see everyone thinking, and Rothgard was the first to answer.

"A rowboat," he said simply. "Just about what you would expect. It was fun and totally spur of the moment. Otter and me had, ah, appropriated an abandoned rowboat on Long Lake, and were poking around a pretty isolated cove. No houses around, nobody fishing. Midsummer, nice and warm. I was rowing."

"I had taken my top off," volunteered Otter, her face smiling with the prompted memory, "while I was sitting in the back of the boat."

Lenny chuckled at this, and ran his fingers along his shaft.

"He was rowing while I was in the stern, and I could see his cock half hard through his shorts. I reached over and gave his crotch a little rub, and he shot back a little look that meant ..."

"Let's fuck here. And now," added Rothgard, interrupting with a laugh.

"Course you got to be a little careful standing up in a rowboat to pull your pants off," he said, like we might not have ever thought of this. He acted out the business of pulling his shorts off, teetering on one leg, then the other.

"Getting the clothes off was my first challenge and I almost tipped the boat over while standing on one leg. Second challenge was finding some way to make Otter comfortable, and we spread out our clothes and used a boat cushion for a pillow for her head."

"Even that wasn't all that great," Otter smiled.

"Rough bottom of the boat. And with him humping me it made the damn thing rock way too much. We ended up switching places so I was on top. I know it wasn't so comfortable for him either, but was lots better for me. We were both real hot for each other. I gave him a good time though, don't think he minded."

They exchanged a roguish smile of complicity.

"There was something special about feeling him inside me while I had a beautiful view of a cove over the boat's side. Sun on my back, riding him, movement of the boat in the water. Then his cock pulsing into me, all liquidy all around. I fell asleep afterward on top of him," she laughed softly.

"While he was still in me. A little post-fuck nap."

"And got a good sunburn on her ass because of it," laughed Rothgard. "We finally woke up when the boat, which had been drifting, bumped up against the shore. I looked up and saw a guy standing at the edge of his pier, not fifty yards away, giving us a good look over. I am sure he was wondering what the hell was going on, us with no clothes on and joined together in a drifting boat. The ownership of which I would have been hard pressed to explain. Pulled my shorts on fast and high-tailed it out of there. Not your everyday fuck!"

We all paused, taking sips from our glasses.

"You up for another round?" Lenny directed this at me, eyebrows arching, a little challenging smile on his face.

I looked down at my groin, but I didn't need to. Like Lenny's, my cock was dangling, somewhere in that zone between soft and raging hard. It had desire stirring in it, all the sex talk putting it into an expectant, lust-packed condition. Adding to the arousal was the sight of the other three young healthy bodies, and even my old buddy's cock half-erect.

I noticed the eyes of River and Otter on my crotch, and my face turned red.

"Absolutely," I answered, confident as I could muster. Otter seemed to suppress a smile. I had wondered what the girls thought about playing with these old guys' members, but the whole spirit of the afternoon had been pleasure mode for everyone, it seemed.

"Take a seat," Lenny directed me to the recliner.

Otter, relinquishing her place, stood up carefully, and looking me straight in the eye with a playful, challenging gaze, gave my prick a nice little caress with her hands before I sat down, the back of the recliner halfway up, so my legs were out, my back at about a forty-five degree angle.

River lent over to give me a long little teasing kiss, her right boob dangling down, within reach, and I couldn't resist feeling her nipples, and the soft heft and skin of her delectable tits. Such young skin, so smooth to the touch.

Otter positioned herself on one side and took my prick in her mouth, gently working her tongue around my cockhead until my hips were squirming. River had been dangling her breasts in front of my face while rubbing my chest with her hands, so I was able to see Otter at work between a lovely set of long, hanging luscious boobs.

After a few minutes of this, River joined Otter down at my crotch, and they took turns taking my cock into their mouths. There was no hurry here, my earlier climax was delectably delaying my arousal, and it was an absolute piece of heaven to be watching them suckle my prick, the sight of their lips moving up and down, and feeling the nerve endings of my cock fire away in the warm afternoon air. What was it like for these youngsters to be sucking an old guy's cock? Didn't seem to matter.

Lenny was grinning satanically, camera clicking away. At one point River had me pretty well engulfed in her mouth, while Otter sucked my nuts. This was almost too much and my hip movements caused them to halt and decouple, not wanting me to climax yet, I guess.

They knelt on each side of my cock for a few minutes, letting some of my hardness dissipate, while they ran their fingers along my inner thighs and up my belly, River pinching my nipples. Then she stood up and came around to my head, dangling her left breast into my mouth. So long and delectable, like some exotic tropical fruit, heavy on a branch.

River then had me sit up for a moment while she lowered the seat back all the way down, so I would be flat on my back. She turned and straddled my chest, facing my feet and lowered her cunt into my face. It was warm, furry, wet, soft and relaxed, and of course still well-basted with my own sperm.

She eased herself down to my prick, and now we each had each other's crotch within tongue-reach. She ground her groin into my face, at the same time taking me deep in her own mouth. The sensations were all jumbled together, her cunt pressing hard and rhythmically into my face, her soft suction on my prick growing ever more insistent, a whole lot of things going on down there.

And of course I couldn't see anything except her big soft ass on top of me, so my sensations were all touch, with sounds of wet friction fore and aft. That and the earthy, excited smell of her own crotch.

I only knew from the photos later that Otter had been sucking my balls, the whole thing was just a cacophony of mixed up nerve events, and lasted far shorter than I might have wished.

With River's increasingly active groin over my face, the cunt and semen smell intoxicating as the mingled fluids ended up in my mouth, I found my hips starting to thrust and I pumped out a half dozen violent pulses of semen into the warm mouth of River, who kept sucking and sucking, until I was as drained as I have ever been.

I tried to remember a time when two females had attended to me at the same time and couldn't. River lay still finally, my prick still in her mouth, her hips quiet above me.

We finally uncoupled, standing up and drying each other off with a towel. I pulled a stray cunthair from my tongue, where it had gotten stuck. A long, dark curly-kinked thread.

I was pleased to see both River and Otter smiling with satisfaction at each other, they appeared to have enjoyed the effects of their ministrations to me.

Rothgard and Lenny had huge banshee grins on their mugs at the side, and Lenny offered me a refilled glass of tequila. There were still two fairly stiff cocks left on the platform. Lenny's mostly erect and eager looking, Rothgard's sloping out to the side, with a heavy head poking past his foreskin.

Lenny sidled over to Otter and placed her hand on his cock. She took the invitation and fondled his shaft lightly, sliding her fingers up and down, rummaging his balls, looking up into his face, until after a few minutes his prick was pointing out hard and straight, testicles beginning to rise up into their sack. She had an amused look, a half-smile that seemed to say "what's next?"

Lenny took her by the hand and led her over to the recliner, raising the back a bit and sitting down himself. He spread his legs and urged her to kneel between them. She suckled his balls first, the second set she had had in her mouth that day, until his cock was pointing straight up. She took her time working over his prickhead, lips light and deft, tongue darting over his piss-slit, very gentle, very arousing.

Lenny raised his head and looked around at the rest of us. River sought his gaze.

"Any particular desires, O Phallic One?" River queried, her eyebrows arching in amusement. Lenny, it appeared, had acquired a nickname.

I am pretty sure Lenny had a clear idea of what he wanted, but he took his time answering, pretending to think harder than was probably strictly necessary.

"I want to stay hard for at least another hour," he finally said. The girls nodded, although Rothgard snorted and shook his head as if to say "no way."

"Think you can handle two cocks at the same time?" Lenny directed the challenge to Otter.

"Sure," she smiled. "Wouldn't be the first time."

"I'd love to tag you on top," went Lenny, "but you're so small, and I feel so heavy on top of you. Why don't you straddle my prick in a moment," he said, "and maybe attend to your friend here too? At the same time? Later maybe between you and River, you can make him come with your hands? I'd love to see how much semen you can milk out of those handsome balls of his on his second round."

I had a feeling this little scenario had been in Lenny's mind for awhile. He looked at me and gestured to the table, where the camera was. I was to be the pornographer-camera man again.

He gestured at Rothgard's nuts, which were all drawn up in their sack, one of them hanging a little lower, while the great prick listed off to one side, the head halfway poking through his foreskin, damp and reddish at the tip.

Otter just smiled, her hands playing lightly over Lenny's prick.

"Sure" said River, eyes flashing with the challenge.

Otter slowly stood, turning to face Lenny, who was half reclined. She straddled him and moved up his body until her cunt was in front of his face and gently thrust it forward. For a few moments he buried his head there, rubbing her little backside with his hands. She retreated, and moved her way down his torso, readying herself for insertion.

I grabbed the camera off the table and started snapping.

Then ever so slowly she lowered herself down on him. I focused intently as she slid down his shaft, until all you could see was his balls at the bottom where their groins joined. She gave a little wiggle with her bottom, which got a lecherous grin out of Lenny. He reached out and twisted her nipples, while she just barely moved her pelvis on him. It looked divine.

For the next stretch of time, she alternated riding him, real slowly, uncoupling when either of them felt that maybe the cuntal massage was getting my friend too close to climax. During the intervals, she did various things to keep him aroused, but not overly so. He lay back with some sort of Roman emperor expression on his face, the center of his own little sexual kingdom.

Once she gave him a nipple massage, running her smooth pale chest with those dark, hard oversized nipples along his entire body, head to foot, like she was drawing nipple parallel lines on him. Another time she just sat on his belly, while Rothgard, standing close, volunteered his cock, out horizontal, for her to suckle, and for Lenny to watch.

Lenny took this all in intently, and I got some wonderful close-up shots of her mouth buried up to the tall guy's crotch hair, fingering his nuts, and playing with the great snake.

Then one time when she had lowered herself back down on him and was slowly working her pelvis on him, River came up behind Lenny's head and bent over, draping her big long boobs into his face. Each one of them covered his eyes, as he bent his head back, and she dangled them relentlessly over his face, letting them droop around his head, soft flesh grazing his cheeks and chin, forehead and nose. It was beautiful, made me take a deep breath of envy.

River then, and this is the part that I almost don't know how to describe, drooped each of her tits onto his eye-sockets, her soft mammary flesh bunching out around his face, completely covering his eyes. She pulled the left one back with a hand, so it was behind his head while he was looking up, the right one still over his right eye. Then with a slow, deliberate motion she raised her back slightly, so that each boob acted like a pendulum, swinging over his face until settling into a position opposite to where it had been before. The boobs took turns sitting on his eyes, first left, then right, and each time she raised her chest, they would cycle back and forth, one fore, one aft of his head.

It was like she was walking her tits over his face, and she got a delightful little rhythm going, just by raising and lowering her back. Intoxicating. She had a big grin on her face the whole time, obviously very pleased with herself.

I am guessing she had never pulled this stunt before, but I also bet some lucky guy would get graced with this little performance again sometime down the road. Lenny's body was ramrod still, as he was luxuriating in this novel boob rub.

I had the bizarre thought that this would have been a fabulous pendulum movement demonstration in our introductory physics class at UNH. We would never have forgotten reciprocal motion, ever.

Well, obviously, she couldn't keep up this for too long, her back under strain of being half bent over and it taking some fairly concentrated activity to keep it up, and besides Otter had begun to oscillate her pelvis on his prick again, which started Lenny making some involuntary hip motions.

So Otter pulled off to sit on his torso, and Rothgard pushed his insistent cock into her face again. We all watched while she tongued him over, hands on his hips, his prick disappearing into her mouth, and then emerging, while she tickled her tongue over its hard, red knob. A mouthwatering sight. Her hand had drifted back to fondle Lenny's shaft while she did this. After a few minutes, Lenny made a move to stand up, gesturing for Rothgard to take his place on the recliner.

Rothgard made himself comfortable, and Lenny guided Otter around to between the big guy's long tanned legs, spread wide apart.

"Bend over and suck him," he urged in a low breathless voice.

Otter did as requested, lowering her mouth to the long curved serpent, which Rothgard was holding vertical with one hand. Lenny was standing behind her, and using his hands, spread her legs further apart, so her notch showed, groin hair curling around and framing the split.

I caught a nice shot of it. While she moved her head up and down over Rothgard's prick, Lenny pulled up behind her, running his prick up and down her ass crack, having to spread his own legs a bit so he was at the right height.

Then, with a decisive movement, Lenny held his prick out straight, one hand on her right hip, and slid his cock firmly into Otter, who gave a little involuntary gasp when it was buried fully up her.

Hands on her hips, he humped her doggie style. He humped her but good. From behind, his testicles were all drawn up, and his ass was busy squeezing rhythmically, pushing his cock into her. She had to hold off sucking Rothgard, her head resting next to his groin while she braced herself with her hands.

He paused a few times to rest his chest on her back, feeling for her nipples, while his prick was up her. I circled around, catching the action from every angle I could think of. He wasn't long in her, that's for sure. He had started in on a final series of near violent thrusts. His face was red, his breathing rapid, his hips now moving fast and hard.

Otter didn't look all that comfortable, to tell the truth. She wasn't that big a person, and while Lenny wasn't the biggest cock around, he wasn't being very gentle either. His eyes had a wild, determined look. He was going to dump his sperm inside her even if he had a heart-attack doing it.

He came with a low guttural sound, his hips moving strongly, and for a half dozen thrusts, his pelvis pushing big time, he pumped his afternoon load of semen into her, while she braced herself as gamely as she could. When done, he raised his head, letting his body lean into her, who had to hold on tight to the recliner. He let out a long, drawn out "Fuuuck!"

He pulled out, prickhead all purple and glistening. "Damn," he muttered, eyes nearly glazed over. And then, taking me, maybe all of us a little by surprise, he knelt behind Otter and gave her notch a kiss. Probably the most tender action I have ever seen him take; it happened too suddenly for me to capture on the camera.

He stood up, walked over to the table and poured himself another glass of tequila, face red, sweating profusely and breathing hard, his wet prick wagging side to side, and then pulled up a chair next to Rothgard, whose prick was still lying there erect next to Otter's face.

Without saying a word, Lenny gestured to Rothgard to stand up, and then he had River lie down, lowering the back of the lounger so it was completely flat. Her tits flopped out to each side, very inviting.

He had Rothgard hover over River, on all fours, and then spoke in a low voice to Otter.

"Dump his sperm out on her," he said intently, pointing to River's tits. Otter looked a little surprised, but sat next to them on the edge of the recliner, and began to stroke Rothgard.