Riverside Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His prick was gorgeous, all erect and leering out to the side with its dramatic curved shaft. Otter rummaged his balls, pulling his shaft with one hand, then alternating with the other, while she manipulated his cock.

I knelt next to them, marveling at the wonderful up-close angles I could get with the Canon, her fingers on his cock, pulling it this way and that, how his balls hung so handsomely in the late afternoon light, how delicately she ran her fingers over his cockhead and slipped his foreskin up and down over his tool. A young hard, insistent prick, with stamina. I wished I was twenty again.

Within a few minutes, he was starting to curve his back, his hips crunching forward and Otter slowed up, avoiding his cock now, but stroking his balls and the inside of his legs. It bobbed around with the motions she made. Lenny held out his hand for the camera, which I yielded up a bit reluctantly.

Rothgard looked a bit like some sort of horse or four-legged animal, his prick outsized and all ready for business. His head was down, looking in turn from River's chest to Otter working him over and then to his own prickhead, swollen and doubtless aching. With her hands River urged his head down to her chest, and had him suckle on her left breast, now his body making more of a triangle, his ass in the air.

Otter started in on him again, pulling more energetically now, spitting on her hands to make them slippery. She kept the same tempo, but moved her hands around his shaft and cockhead, fingers squeezing his cockhead.

A drop of fluid had emerged at the tip of his tool and she smoothed it around his prickhead until his equipment was glistening. She had a determined, if half-amused look on her face, this was likely not part of her normal sexual routine.

Pretty soon he was up on all fours again, shifting his weight from one knee to the other, his head raised, and his back arching with pleasure. Otter had moved in close, pushing the heel of one hand in hard on his perineum and rubbing his balls, while her other hand moved quickly in for the kill.

All of a sudden Rothgard raised his head up a bit more, his back making a semi-circle while his hips bucked, and he spurted out onto River's chest and belly. It was like having the sprinklers go off during a fire, sperm flying off in small drops in every direction, while Otter kept her fingers flying furiously over his cockshaft, a big smile on her face.

Rothgard's ass cheeks kept pumping while he thrust into Otter's fingers, the great serpent spitting all over the place. Little globules of sperm landed everywhere from River's chin to down past her navel, the bulk in the valley between her boobs. Lenny was snapping shots like a demon, until all the activity came to a close, Rothgard breathing heavily, his head drooping. A little drop of semen hung from his prickhead, the shaft long but slack. Otter rubbed some of the semen onto River's body, so sweet.

We were wiped out.

Lenny sat down on a chair, camera dangling from his hand, his eyes shining but every other part of him saying fatigue. The youngsters looked beat too, although their movements had a little more life to them. All three cocks were limp and spent.

After a few minutes of us all looking at each other, Rothgard addressed the girls more than us old guys, "Clean up in the river?"

The two girls both nodded and we watched them pick their way down to the river, three very different lovely naked asses in view, where they rinsed themselves off, squatting in a couple smallish pools, dipping their hands in the water and rubbing their faces and limbs. I wondered idly what sort of fluids from them would be heading downstream after their bathing.

They came back up, looking a little refreshed.

They stayed a little longer, finished the tequila, all of us pretty well wrung out. Lenny had offered them dinner, but only Otter and Rothgard accepted. River declined, saying she might be back later, but I knew she wouldn't be. I was sorry to see her take leave, and watch her pad barefoot back up the trail to her place, clothes back on but breasts still moving with energy from side to side as she walked up the trail, her wide hips swaying as she made her way.