Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll do it!" I mumbled. "But ladies, understand this is not natural for me so please be kind to me?"

The words were hardly out of my mouth before Judy was up off the sofa and disappearing through a door leading off the lounge and in no time at all returned with something or things held in her hand.

I looked at her and then over to Olivia and Liu. "You've had this planned all along, haven't you?"

"Well maybe we did have just the slightest idea of something like this happening I suppose," Olivia Smirked.

Before I could respond or say anything my mouth was covered by the wet lips and probing tongue of Anna, her hand still playing with my cock as she leaned across me. I took hold of her and kissed her back taking the chance to run my hands all over her silk dress confirming my suspicions that she was not wearing a bra and then going on a voyage of discovery to her arse where I could feel two or three layers of silk suggesting a slip and panties. I was surprised by the need for a slip but revelled in those wonderful moments when you first explore a woman by touch and learn what she is wearing under her clothes.

"Enough you two," Judy admonished us delivering quite a hard smack on Anna's backside. "Make yourself useful will you Anna and undress Simon for us,"

"I'll help you Anna," Said Liu getting up and coming over to us.

"Sit yourself forward so that I can get your jacket off," Anna instructed.

"I've got his shoes and socks," Giggled Liu as she knelt at my feet.

"Good, now stand up please Simon," Asked Anna.

I was just a passenger in all this but did as I was told and stood up, at which point Anna loosened my tie and removed it starting on my shirt buttons. Down below Liu was kneeling in front of me and whilst undoing my belt and trouser buttons was stroking and biting my cock. In no time at all I was down to my boxers with my cock standing proud for all to see, with one swift and expert move Liu had them around my ankles and me stepping out of them.

So there I was, buck naked with a raging hard on and now surrounded by four very rich, beautiful and fully clothed women, what an evening this was turning out to be! Liu still on her knees continued to give my cock some attention running her tongue up and down it and taking it in her mouth.

"Liu, there'll be plenty of time for that later it's time now for Simon to get dressed again,"

As Liu gave my cock one final suck she stood up and allowed Judy to step in front of me, I could see now that she had two garments in her hand, a pair of cream coloured knickers and a half slip from the same line of lingerie. Handing the slip to Anna to hold Judy took hold of my cock with the knickers in her hand slowly caressing it, the satin feeling cool on my skin.

Now this was fine by me and if this was as far as it went with the underwear then happy days, but of course that wasn't to be the case at all. Judy proceeded to kneel down in front of me and holding the knickers open looked up at me raising her eyebrow.

"Well Simon, are you ready?"

"I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for this but here goes,"

Lifting each foot in turn I stepped into the knickers and allowed Judy to slide them up my legs, they needed some adjustment as they were definitely not designed to sit over a raging hard on. My pre cum had already soaked through the satin staining the front of the knickers much to the amusement of Judy.

I could feel several hands stroking my now satin covered arse as Judy teased and toyed with my cock.

Okay so here's the thing, I regularly wear cotton briefs instead of boxers so these satin knickers were no different really, same shape and size just satin and not cotton, so not so bad then?

"Oh my you look so hot in those knickers, and your arse feels so sexy and smooth in satin!" Liu oozed.

"Yes and look how hard he still is girls! So you are enjoying this, aren't you Simon?" Judy asked as she continued to stroke my cock and lick the pre cum that had soaked through the knickers.

In my eyes it was four horny women paying me all this attention that was keeping me hard, not the satin knickers my cock was straining to release itself from, but where was the harm in a little playful fantasy that kept them happy especially as the rewards looked like far outweighing the embarrassment.

"Now for the slip," Said Anna handing the slip to Judy.

"Is that really necessary? I mean you have managed to get me in to a pair of women's knickers! Isn't that far enough?" I pleaded.

"Absolutely not Simon, wearing this slip will complete our fantasy and I know you'll enjoy it!" Judy said already holding the slip open at my feet ready for me to step in to.

Having little choice, I stepped into the slip and allowed Judy to pull it up to my waist, once there, hands were once again all over my arse and my cock, the latter which was making the line of the slip look slightly ridiculous.

I was now experiencing two very different emotions, the first being that of embarrassment and of feeling that I looked completely ridiculous. The second was not one I really wanted to admit to, however, the tactile sensation of the satin knickers and slip as I wore them with several hands touching and stroking me through the two layers of satin was incredibly sensuous. If it was possible? My cock was even harder now and was not far from making a far larger stain on both the knickers and the slip.

"Oh how very very sexy Simon," Said Olivia as she lifted the back of the slip up exposing my satin covered arse. "I can see now why you enjoy your ladies wearing lingerie like this,"

"Mmm quite divine," Liu said from her position which was now on the floor looking up my slip. "The view is fabulous from down here, how lucky you men are to have the opportunity to look up dresses and skirts.

Liu proceeded to trace a line up my leg with her tongue until lifting the front the slip she pulled the delicate elastic of the knickers forward allowing my cock to spring free whereupon she took it in her mouth expertly sucking and licking its swollen head.

My legs were shaking and buckling now as I struggled not to fall back on to the sofa, I also could not stop myself moaning with pleasure.

"Be careful Liu, I think Simon will be making a mess of Judy's knickers soon if you carry on like that," Anna said.

"Yes come on Liu, you really must show some constraint or I will have to spank that cute little oriental backside of yours again," Judy said in a stern but affectionate way.

"Ooh yes please," Liu replied as her mouth released my cock.

"My God what had these women got up to with each other in the past?" I wondered to myself.

I took the opportunity to sit back on the sofa which made the tent my cock was making in the slip look even more ridiculous. Without any real thought about what I was doing I felt myself for the first time and had to admit it was a very strange but enjoyable experience feeling my cock through the layers of satin. I was leaking pre cum badly now, the front of the knickers were very wet and the slip had a large damp patch showing.

While I continued to enjoy the sensation Anna sat down next to me and placing her hand under mine, took hold of my cock gripping it firmly slowly stroking it up and down. Sensing I was about to explode she let go of me and in one deft move lifted her dress and swung her leg over me and straddled my legs. The soft folds of her silk maxi dress falling over me she lowered her panty covered pussy on to my satin encased cock and expertly rubbed herself along the crease of her pussy, her hips rocking back and forth. I let my hands rest on her thighs as they moved seductively below the layers of silk. Her breathing was becoming ragged now as I approached a point of no return and gripping her thighs thrust hard upwards my back arching as I gave way to an incredibly intense orgasm. Anna was a blur of movement now as she rode my cock to her own orgasm that left her panting and collapsing forward on to me.

As she recovered she was kissing and nuzzling my neck and ear until whispering she said. "Later Simon I will have your cock deep inside my dripping pussy, I will fuck you hard and drain your balls dry!"

"Holy crap," I though to myself. "These beautiful, refined and very rich women are on a mission!

I sat there with a semi erect cock leaking cum and making a real mess of the slip I was wearing wondering what was to come next?

"Oh really now Anna! Have you no patience at all?" Scolded Judy "Look at the mess he's making of my slip! I think we will have to punish you now, what do you think Simon?"

What do I think? How the heck was I supposed to know what I was supposed to think? Or, what might happen as a result of my response!

Before I had a chance to say anything Judy sat down next to me on the sofa and ordered Anna across her knees.

"Come on Anna you know the routine," Said Judy.

Anna hitched her dress up to her waist and lay down across Judy's lap and had a massive grin on her face as her positioning meant her head was now in my lap and she proceeded to lick the damp patch where my cock was lying below the satin of the slip.

I looked across to Judy who was stroking Anna's round and white silk panty covered arse readying herself to slap it.

"So ladies how many does she deserve from each of us, three or six?" Judy asked. "Knickers on or off?"

"Three and knickers on for now," Liu giggled. "And it's my turn next!"

"I agree, three will be fine for now," Said Olivia.

With that Judy delivered three firm slaps to Anna's arse, she winced a little but remained smiling as she continued to lick and suck my cock through the slip.

I had never experienced anything remotely like this in my life before but had to confess it was very erotic and was already starting to feel a fresh stirring in my groin.

"My turn now Anna," Liu snickered. "Please come over here, I want you to lean over this footstool,"

With that Anna stood up and moved over to the footstool and leaned forward placing both hands on the stool.

"Olivia would you please do the honours?" Liu asked.

"My Pleasure," said Olivia as she took hold of the hem of Anna's dress and raised it high above her waist.

Anna was clearly enjoying this taking care to position her self properly and wiggled her arse at Liu visibly goading her to spank her. Like Judy had done before Liu stroked Anna's arse in a circular fashion before delivering three hearty slaps, these were not playful and were without doubt meant to inflict some mild pain!

Liu then took the hem of Anna's dress from Olivia's hands who then duly proceeded to repeat the process, Judy got up from the sofa and going over to Anna pulled the waistband of her knickers down to reveal a now warmed and reddened arse.

"Perhaps that will teach you to not be too eager in the future!" Judy said pulling her knickers back up and patting her arse playfully.

Anna stood up straight with both hands rubbing her bum she put on a pouting and little girl look. "Yes Judy, sorry Judy,"

At which point all four of them burst into laughter and started hugging each other, I remained seated with my hand slowly rubbing my cock through the slip and panties I was still wearing and was not remotely bothered by any more. Having said that, despite all the shenanigans that had just been going with and around me, I remained the only one in any way undressed!

However as I was thinking this and also reflecting on what I had just witnessed, which had been very erotic if a little out of my experience. I noticed that the women were partaking in a little more than just friendly hugging and were kissing and groping each other quite feverishly. Anna and Liu were all over each other, Anna letting out a squeal as Liu grabbed her arse, Judy and Olivia were only slightly more restrained , their actions less urgent but with obvious intent.

I was enjoying the show the ladies were putting on, my cock now well and truly on the road to recovery as I stroked it through the damp and sticky satin. And just as I was wondering what might happen next? Judy looked over at me beckoning for me to go over and join them. I got up from the sofa, the slip I was wearing once again being forced into a tent like appearance, but I was past caring about that and strolled over standing at the side of Judy and Olivia.

I moved in close to the women my cock doing a fine job of forcing its way between the thighs of them, I decided it was time to get my hands on some female flesh so placed my hands firmly on each of their backsides.

Judy's arse was firm, round and a delight to handle, Olivia's dress slid over her panties as I found a resting place for my hand. Judy started kneading my arse and looking down said, "Look at the mess you have made of my slip and panties Simon, we're going to have to find something else for you to wear now. Come with me and let's see what we can find, ladies, you can come too and help choose something as well."

Personally I thought I had done my bit and had played along quite far enough, however, I wasn't entirely sure arguing with Judy was something anyone did very often!

We all followed Judy through the apartment and into what is obviously the master bedroom. It was huge with quite the largest bed I have ever seen, capable of entertaining a full blown Roman orgy!

"Oh my god what a room! And what a bed?" I said as the child in me took over and I leaped headlong onto the bed. "Anyone care to join me?"

"Not until we've chosen some new panties and slip for you to wear, now if you'd be so kind, please go into the bathroom through there and put what you have on into the linen basket," Judy instructed.

"Yes off you go and get naked for us and we'll dress you up again," Anna giggled slapping my arse after I had stood up from the bed and headed for the ensuite.

Once in the bathroom I slipped off the damp and stained underwear wiping my cock dry at the same time. I must confess that I did not feel like strolling out of the bathroom stark naked whilst all four women were still fully clothed! I decided to use a bath sheet to wrap around my waist affording some element of decorum.

I walked back into the room to see a selection of matching knickers and slips laid out on the bed of varying colours and styles and more were being placed on the bed by each of them as they dug into a couple of large drawers that were full of underwear.

My cock was twitching again under the towel which I made no attempt to hide as it would have been pointless, this was not due to the prospect of wearing one of the matching sets but more about being in the same room as these gorgeous women and so much beautiful underwear.

As I got to the edge of the bed Ann came and stood next to me, "I'm sure you were asked to get naked before we dressed you up again?

"Well yes, but getting naked seems a little one sided at the moment so why don't you join me?"

"All in good time Simon, first we must choose your outfit, you can help as well, do you have a preference of colour Simon?" Judy asked.

"Not really, no, I can't say I have ever been in the business of colour matching my underwear in the past!"

"So what do you think ladies? Personally I like the pale blue or that creamy yellow."

"Pale blue for a boy I think!" Giggled Liu.

"Or maybe the navy blue?" chipped in Anna.

"These are definitely Simon's colour," said Olivia, picking up the pale blue set and walking over to me and proceeded to loosen my towel. As the towel dropped to the floor Olivia brushed my cock with the soft material of the slip as she lay it down and started to slip the knickers up my legs. It was struggle to force my nearly fully erect cock into the knickers but one which Olivia clearly enjoyed, she then held the waistband of the slip open for me to step into as she pulled it up.

So here I was again dressed for their pleasure but felt it was time that I had some fun as well. So turning to Judy I suggested that maybe she should like to join me by dressing in my choice of panties and slip as she couldn't possible be wearing a slip under her linen trousers.

"In fact," I said, "I think you should all join me and I'll choose some knickers and slips for you?"

"I have my own thank you Simon, maybe if you'll give me a little help with my zip and I'll show you!" Olivia purred.

Pulling Olivia close to me and pressing my cock against her I reached behind and slid the zip of her dress down to her waist. Pushing the straps off her shoulders and down her arms the dress slid to floor, the fabric letting out a soft whisper as it settled round her ankles. A huge smile crossed her face as she saw the realisation on my face that she was wearing exactly the same slip and I assumed knickers as me, although I did not have the matching bra.

"Those look and feel far better on you than they ever will on me!" I said giving Olivia an admiring look and pulling her close with both hands on her arse. Then turning to Judy added "I get the distinct impression that a high degree of planning has gone into this evening?"

"Oh maybe just a little," Judy sniggered.

"Well just so that we are a perfect matching pair..." I said. I reached behind Olivia, unclipping her bra and slipping it down her arms to expose her magnificent tits, her dark nipples hardening as my hands brushed them. "There, now who's going to be next?"

Feeling a little bolder now I decided to see if I could gain a modicum of control of the situation.

"I think maybe Judy, it's your turn to dress up for me now, what do you think? Olivia would you mind helping Judy undress while I choose something for her?"

"I'm sure that will be fine, what do you think Judy?" Olivia asked slightly taken aback but smiling wickedly.

"Oh please help yourself, why don't you?" Judy replied dripping with mock offence.

I shifted to sit on the bed determined to enjoy every moment of Judy's disrobing. Olivia decided to relieve her of her trousers first, a single button and zip was all that was required to loosen them and allow them to drop to the floor. Her camisole top had covered just the waistband of her trousers so once she had stepped out of them her shapely tanned legs were the perfect canvas for the pretty embroidered white cotton knickers in full view below the black camisole. Turning at Olivia's request, she undid the single pearl button and taking hold of the hem, Olivia lifted the camisole over Judy's head.

I was transfixed, Judy had an amazing arse, round, firm, and beautifully framed by the bikini panties she was wearing. White cotton knickers may be thought of as unexciting or dull, however, I have always found them to be very sexy and Judy, tall and statuesque looked stunning. She turned and moved to stand in front of me her bush creating that wonderful swell in the front of her knickers just inches from my face.

My eyes moved slowly up her body over her stomach and up to her tits, the bra she wore matched her knickers being white cotton with the same delicate embroidery that was on the front of her knickers. As I looked up it was clear that a substantial pair of tits were being controlled by the flimsy cotton. Placing both hands on her calves and standing slowly I stroked the my way up the backs of her thighs until I had her arse firmly in my grasp and my cock pressing hard into her crotch.

Looking her straight in the eyes and not wanting to lose my nerve, I moved my hands straight to the clasp of her bra and with one "expert" move unhooked it. I kept my eyes locked on hers as I slid the straps down her arms taking a small step away to allow the delicate cotton fall away to expose two beautiful and still largely firm globes with dark pink areolas and delicate but firm nipples.

It was with a touch of reverence that I cupped Judy's magnificent tits gently kneading them and teasing her nipples, I was about to lower my head and take one in my mouth when with a little catch in her throat she said "Not just yet Simon, we're not quite ready."