Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liu, please pass me the cotton slip on the bed please." Liu did as she was asked and Judy slipped it on, her breasts hanging seductively as she bent to achieve this.

So now there were three of us each in matching slips and panties, and without doubt it was time to get Anna and Liu to join us.

"I think Anna and Liu are looking distinctly over dressed for my liking, maybe I should help them slip into something a little more appropriate?"

With out waiting for an answer I moved behind Anna and untied the halter strap of her dress and helped it slide to the floor, this left her standing in just her white satin panties her arse still showing a glow from her earlier spanking. Her tits were firm, round with a slight upturn, pale pink areola and hardening nipples made them irresistible.

I selected a white satin slip from the bed and handed it to Anna who quickly stepped in to it, the material was fine and clearly showed the outline of her panties.

"Liu would you like me to help with your dress, as beautiful as it is you really need to slip it off and join us." I said as I moved toward her.

Before I reached Liu, Anna was behind her sliding down the zip of her dress a wicked grin on her face. As the back peeled open I stood in front of her and slid the dress off Liu's shoulders and down her arms. Her pert and perfectly formed breasts were supported by a dusky pink satin bra, as I continued to peel the dress down over her slender hips I could feel the outline of her panties and also of some suspenders through the matching slip. As Liu was stepping put of her dress Anna was unhooking her bra revealing the most perfect breasts I have ever seen! What they didn't need was a bra, perfectly round and firm with dark hard nipples.

So there we were four stunning women and one drooling guy all in our matching slips and knickers! I of course looked ridiculous with my cock straining to be released from the knickers that had been chosen for me and making the slip give a good impression of a bell tent!

To be continued...