RMC: Janet's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom wasn't the first man to ever touch me there, but I guess Lori had trained him well. It wasn't any big rush, he was touching me for my pleasure at first, but eventually he began to work on the thong and I helped him take it off. The whole time that Tom had been concentrating on me, Lori had been sucking and licking on him and at this time said "why don't you roll over here, I've got him all ready for you."

"I'd never had sex except missionary to that point in time. The few times I'd ever done it had been rushed and in the back seats of cars and in uncomfortable places. Tom rolled onto his back and I straddled him, only to find Lori holding his cock upright for me. I just lowered myself into place, and Tom slid right in.

"That turned out to be one of Lori's things; she really liked guiding Tom into me. While I was with them, probably 90% of the time when he fucked me, she guided his cock into me. I asked her once and she said it was just the sexiest thing to her - seeing Tom's cock sliding into me from up close.

After he'd cum, it took a longer time for him to recover, including Lori and me using our mouths on him. She explained that although technically this was also blow job, it was to make him ready for us, not to cum himself, so we didn't finish him off."

"But eventually you gave him a complete blow job?"

"Yeah, that was later that week. That night it was all Tommy and me at first and, I guess, Lori and me also. Riding Tommy was totally different than anything I'd ever done with any boyfriend, and although I didn't cum before Tommy did, I got really close. He couldn't just lie there; as he got closer he began to lift up into me and groaned hard, trying to hold me still when he came. That's when I found out about Lori's other major kink. Tommy was trying to hold me still, so I stopped, and no sooner did I roll off him and onto my back than Lori went down on me and I came from that.

When you asked about "spit or swallow," Lori loved to eat Tommy's cum. It wasn't just that she was going down on me, she was eating Tommy's spunk from my pussy. She did it every time; after Tommy fucked me she'd go down on me. When she'd suck Tommy and he came in her mouth she'd swallow it all, and when she taught me to give Tommy a blow job, she wanted me to hold it in my mouth and give it to her with a kiss afterward."

"So she taught you to give a blow job?"

"Yeah. I mean looking at it now, it's seems so natural, but at the time I was so nervous about not doing a good job or not knowing what I was doing or hurting him with my teeth or something." She paused momentarily, her hand that had been stroking on my belly and chest sliding down further and finding my semi-hard cock. "Do you think I do a good job?"

I laughed. "Oh my god, Janet. Of course you do."

"Does it bother you that I don't swallow?"

"Absolutely not. It's not the swallowing that makes a blowjob outstanding anyway; it's that you continue to suck while I'm actually coming. When someone sucks just until I begin to cum and then pulls off and tries to jack me off or just does nothing and lets me cum out in the open, it's such a huge difference in the pleasure. But continuing the suction, continuing the tongue action - Oh My God, it's 10 times as powerful. But once I've cum, it makes no difference as to whether you swallow it or spit it out."

"I didn't know what I was going to do that first time. I mean, I'd licked him and sucked him a little during sex, but I'd never sucked him off to completion. I didn't even know we were going to do it then until it happened. It was a few day later that week; Tommy and Lori and I had fucked every night after we'd gotten the kids to bed and it had been almost the same every night. Tommy put most of his attention into me, while Lori was paying attention to both of us, going down on me and sucking Tommy also. And then she'd help Tommy fuck me and she'd go down on me afterward. The night it happened, Tommy had moved to the living room while Lori and I had made sure the kids were asleep and put on nighties. When we went back out, Tommy was naked and had their homemade sex tape on and watching it and slowly stroking himself. When we walked in, Lori going down on Tommy was on the screen.

"Oh my," Lori said, sliding into the couch beside him while I sat down on the other side, "somebody has our play toy out already?" She slid her hand onto Tommy's and I watched as they stroked his cock together.

"So, is it true you've never sucked a cock?" he said looking at me. I said it was, and he said "I'll bet you're going to be good at it."

Lori patted Tommy's knee and said "Right down here honey", indicating I should get in front of him. I started to slip off the couch, and while I did Lori leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. "The thing of it is," she said after just a quick bob up and down, "Is that you can't hardly do anything wrong." She leaned over and kissed me with lots of tongue before pulling away and said "Hot and wet is what you want," and then held his cock upward toward my face.

Lori gave me pointers, of which the first was that I was putting too much effort into it. I gagged when he hit the back of my throat, and she laughed and told me to slow down, it wasn't a race to get him off. She continued to hold him and stroke him a little, and occasionally had me move so she could get a turn. She told me to gauge how we were doing by his groans and whether he tried to hold our heads or not. Finally when he was getting close she told me he was but I'd realized it anyway. "

"That's when she told you not to swallow?"

"Yeah, she said he should tell me before he came, but that I should just take it in my mouth and then give it to her."

"That's called a snowball, or snowballing."

"What is, letting the guy come in your mouth?"

"Not just that, but keeping it in your mouth and then spitting it into someone elses."

"I've never heard of that."

"But that's what she had you do? Have him cum in your mouth and then probably have you kiss her and suck it out of your mouth?"

"Yeah, she really liked to eat his cum. Whether it was in me or on me, she'd always lick me clean."

"So what happened?" I asked when she seemed to come to an end of her tale. "You said something about never letting this happen again?"

"Oh, yeah, I did." She didn't say anything for a moment and then slid her hand down my body and gripped my cock. "Like I said, I was eighteen, and Lori was my first major experience. I really liked having sex with her, she had such a magic tongue, and for those first few weeks I thought that maybe I'd been fooling myself with boyfriends, that maybe I was a lesbian. But then when Tommy did me - there was no doubt. I liked making love with Lori, but I loved the feeling of Tommy throbbing inside me. Having Lori during the week, and then Lori and Tommy on the weekends was heaven. At least, up until Lori had to do some work one weekend. They had a deposition of something out of town so she left on a Friday and weren't coming back until Saturday evening. It was one of those few weeks where Tommy was home all week. I was there to help with the kids during the day but was supposed to go home that evening. When we put the kids down for bed, Tommy and I immediately began playing. It just seemed natural, we were both horny and we'd been fucking all the time with Lori, so it seemed OK. Tommy said I should just spend the night, and I'd been doing it with Lori, so I did.

I went ahead and went home Saturday, Tommy said he had the kids ok. I didn't come back until Monday. Tommy had flown off, so Monday it was just me and Lori. We had our usual routine, and when we were in bed, Lori asked what I'd done with two days off. I told her I really hadn't had but just one, as I'd spent the night with Tommy and gone home late Saturday. We'd been kind of cuddling and stroking each other when I said that, and all of a sudden she got really stiff.

I thought it was OK for me to fuck Tommy, after all we'd been doing it regularly for maybe 6 weeks or more, but Lori got really pissed. It turned out that she thought Tommy had sent me home on Friday, and I don't know whether he lied to her or just didn't tell her that I stayed over, but she was really pissed that I'd spent the night with Tommy.

I didn't understand why she was upset, we hadn't done anything that we hadn't been doing with her there, but she was really upset. When she'd simmered down a bit, I asked. I told her I didn't understand, that the two of us had been lovers, that she'd introduced me and let Tommy make love with me, so what was so different between what she and I had done, or what Tommy and I had done? She told me it wasn't that Tommy and I had sex, she liked watching and helping Tommy fuck me; it was that he'd hidden it from her. "I thought he was going to be alone and taking care of the kids on Friday and Saturday, and instead he was fooling around with you. It's not that he did it; you're right all three of us have done it, but I've told him all about us, and every other time it has been with me there. But this time he had the opportunity to tell me you'd been here, that the two of you had spent the night together, which would have been OK with me, but he hid it. When we all did it together or when I told him we'd been sleeping together during the week and not just sleeping - it was sharing. I shared Tommy with you. I've gotten together with my girlfriend from college a couple of times over the years, and when I do, it's always the three of us. She isn't interested in men, she won't let Tommy fuck her, but doesn't mind Tommy watching us together or Tommy making love with me while we're together, but Tommy is always there. Tommy is number one with me. But this - Tommy hid it, which means he was cheating."

I didn't say anything for a minute or so, and when she didn't continue asked, "So... How is this never again?"

She didn't answer for a bit, and then sighed. "It wasn't really jealousy, she really didn't mind us having sex, she minded him not telling her and hiding it. For my part, I'd had the perfect summer, as much sex as I could handle and two lovers taking care of me; and then all of a sudden it was all over. That night she didn't touch me or let me touch her, and in the morning she just said that until she got things straightened out with Tommy, that perhaps I should go on home at night.

"The summer was about over anyway, and it actually gave me a few days and a chance to pack things up and get ready to go to college. Tommy came home that weekend but I didn't even see him, Lori sent me home before he got there. The next week was his week at home, so although I was babysitting during the day, as soon as one of them got home from work I was going home. When Friday came, it was to be my last work day as I was heading off to college on the next day. Lori asked me if I'd like to stay over so they could say goodbye to me properly. When I asked, she said they were good, it was OK, so I did.

"That evening when we got the kids to bed Lori was standing in the living room, and I could tell she was waiting for something, looking at Tommy.

"Janet, before we go too far I need to apologize to you, but especially to Lori. I really like you, and I like having sex with you, but I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with Lori. I really like you a lot; as a person, our children's nanny, but also as a lover. When I asked you to spend the night two weeks ago, I don't know what I was thinking, all we did was have sex. That wouldn't have been bad, except that for some reason I made it that way by not telling Lori what we did."

Janet just stopped talking; still lying on her side snuggled into my arm; her upper hand still idly playing with my chest hair. I thought about how she'd started this. "That was the last time you were with a woman and the last time you had a threesome?"

"Yeah".

"So was that it? You went home or spent the night?"

'No, I stayed. We all had sex that night until we all got tired and then did it again in the morning before I had to leave to go to college. And then, except to visit my parents, I never came home again. I saw them once a few years later, but that was after Rob and I had hooked up."

"Hmmm," I skillfully opined while I was thinking about what she'd said. "So... I still don't understand why you said that this would never happen again... "What" is it that would never happen again?"

Janet didn't immediately answer; I could tell she was thinking. She didn't say anything, her hand just slid down my body from where she was playing with my chest hair until it found my cock. I was totally soft. She squeezed gently and ran her thumb over the head. It felt good, but totally dry didn't do much for me. She raised her hand to her mouth, wetting her thumb, and then reached back and gripped me again. This time with her thumb wet the sensation was stronger and I gradually began to respond.

"I hadn't had a lot of luck with boys. I'd fucked a couple and recognize now that those weren't really successful for me. And then when Lori taught me to masturbate, and we began making love together, it was the best sexual experience I'd ever had, and I thought I was having feelings for her. And then, she brought Tommy into the mix, and he was a wonderful lover and showed me everything I was missing. Lori and I were making lover during the week, and Tommy was fucking me silly on the weekends with Lori's help. On the weekends sometimes Lori and I would start so that Tommy could watch us, but it always ended with Lori helping feed Tommy's cock into me. When we started, I wondered if maybe I was falling in love with Lori - but when we graduated to including Tommy, I knew I wasn't. I loved the ease that Lori could bring me to orgasm with her fingers and tongue, but during the week - no matter how hot the sex was, I began to find myself constantly thinking of Tommy, especially having his cock in me. When Tommy went away on Monday's, I'd had my fill of him over the weekend, but as the week went on I found myself craving him more and more. When Tommy asked me to stay that weekend, I was sure that he must be in love with me, the way I was in love with his cock. I liked making love with Lori, but I loved fucking Tommy. And then after it all came apart and Lori didn't let me stay for almost two weeks, I really found myself craving sex. Not with Lori, but with Tommy. I didn't have sex the entire two weeks, and gradually realized that sex with Lori was nice, sex with a woman was nice, but I needed a man, I needed a cock. I thought I was in love with Tommy, but over those two weeks I realized what I really loved was making love with a man - and it didn't necessarily have to be Tommy. When they said good bye to me that night - it was phenomenal sex. I guess you could say it was makeup sex, for me, with both of them. It was really good, and then I left, and we've never done that again.

"I'm still not sure what to think about Bug. I wasn't expecting to enjoy being with her like I do. From the first time she asked to talk to me that night when we were together - there's been something between us. And then when we met - wow! She gives me the same butterflies in my stomach that I got when Rob and I were dating. I thought it was just me, but then when she called, she said it was the same for her - she just had to hear my voice. I don't know how long we talked last night, but then she called again this morning before classes, and then we just hung up again before I came over."

"So? What's the problem? You've met a woman that just happens to be my niece and you're obviously clicking. What's wrong with that?"

I'd not really been paying attention to her hand except that I knew I'd grown larger in her hand. It was too soon after cumming for me to get rigidly hard again, but I was no longer flaccid. She didn't answer my question verbally, she now moved for the first time since she'd snuggled into my shoulder. Pulling back she turned sideways and dropped her face to my penis where she took me in her mouth. Sucking and licking and stroking, I grew in her mouth and hand until once again I was fully hard. Pulling off with her mouth she pivoted back up into the crook of my arm. "That is what is wrong with that." She said, her hand slowly stroking my now rigid cock, her thumb spreading the saliva over and around the head eliciting a shiver of pleasure from me.

"I went off to college with an open mind. I had a couple of girlfriends, and the sex was good between us, but it never went any further. Every time, I broke it off when I got to the point that I needed a good hard cock to fuck me. I never forgot Lori and Tommy and what happened, but we really weren't seeing each other anymore, so I broke it off. I saw them a few times when I was home, but it wasn't the same. I had several boyfriends, none of them curled my toes, but a couple of them were pretty good. I stayed with one for about 4 months before we broke it off. He was the first besides Tommy that managed to always make me cum while fucking, he had phenomenal stamina, but other issues drove us apart. Basically although the sex was good, I wasn't in love with him. And then my senior year - I met Rob. We didn't say it immediately, but both of us later admitted to the other that almost immediately we were sure we were the real thing.

"Rob and I were married for 10 years before he was injured. In that entire time, I never really had any desire to fuck anyone else but him. We had better sex just before he got injured than we did on our wedding night, just because it had continued to get better. He had learned just how and where to touch me, not just physically but mentally. And then... that all came to an end.

"I love him so much, I was sure we would be together forever, I just never realized it would be physically but not sexually. When it first happened, he was in the hospital for nearly six months. We explored a bit while he was still in the hospital. I was there all the time, helping to take care of him, giving him a bath, making sure he was taken care of. There were a couple of times that when I was bathing him I tried to get his cock hard with my hand or mouth, but nothing happened, he couldn't feel anything. We talked to the doctor who indicated it could go either way it just depended on where his spinal cord had been injured or severed, and whether any of it ever came back. It never did.

Rob and I had talked over the years about what it was like to have sex with others, how that excited us or didn't. I guess every couple explores that eventually. I'd been with Lori and Tommy and seen both the good and bad of sharing with others and had told him when we first got married that if he ever had to have sex with someone else, I understood, but he had to tell me, and specifically he had to come back to me. He denied that he'd ever want to at first, but later, a couple of times over the years he admitted there were a couple of women that he found exceptionally sexy, and I admitted there were a couple of guys that I found the same, but we never played around.

When he had his accident and was in the hospital, I was just numb for several months. His injury affected me, at first I didn't feel sexy very often either. After a while my favorite vibrator helped me out every other week or so... Well, actually it was probably more like at least once a week, but I wasn't having sex with anyone else. When he came home, I did it all - my sexiest nightie, our favorite porn movies. I tried to suck him off, and his body didn't respond. After he was home and had no more instant worries about further injuries, he would offer to let me climb up and he'd get me off with his tongue, which I did a couple of times but it's not as fun without being able to reciprocate. And then he started saying that I needed a boyfriend. I met a guy through the gym and we went on one date, but the chemistry wasn't there." She paused; I could tell she'd about reached the end of the story, all except for our relationship.