Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second interruption is a knock on the door. "Can I enter?" Again Rose's voice. Giselle nods at one of the closets, and I quickly get in there. It's barely big enough, but I squeeze myself inside and close the door. "I was about to come out," Giselle says with a soft laugh as she gets up, quickly wiping the juices off her legs by using the sheets and walks out of the room. I can hear the two girls talking while walking further away, and I decide to wait a few minutes to make sure the coast is clear. And to think about what just happened.

...

After my little adventure with Giselle, she has been throwing me hungry looks whenever she feels like nobody's watching. We have stopped in a local village, explored the area for a while but nothing really happened. I'm just as eager as Giselle to continue what we started earlier, but we seem to be out of luck. We find a hotel, but there are only two free rooms available, and the others decide to separate guys with girls. The three girls would share a bed, while Jake and I would get the children's room, which basically includes two separate beds. At least that's a good thing...

After making sure we got a place to sleep - as the beds inside the RV are only used as a secondary option, they are really uncomfortable in fact - we decide to get something to eat. We manage to find a table in a nearby restaurant, and I offer to pay for the meal. "Thanks, Lance," Giselle says on the same sweet tone as earlier, and I ignore the look Alexa gives me. Pretending I noticed nothing unusual. We each order a meal, most of us go for the macaroni, and I'm about halfway when I suddenly feel a foot bump against my crotch. I grimace slightly as it was rather hard, but then the foot starts massaging the crotch. I resist any moans and glance down discretely. It's Giselle, of course. Did I really hesitate about that? I try my best to act normal as I eat and let the black girl massage my hardening bulge, glancing over at her now and again. She must have planned to do this, as she is sitting right in front of me. She doesn't even look at me at this point, and nobody is able to notice.

I can't get up like this, with a raging boner creating a tent in my pants, so I take my time eating. When the others are done, I tell them they can leave already and repeat that I will take care of the bill. I also add I might take a walk around town, although I'm not sure why I would say that. Anyhow, they don't think anything about it and just thank me before doing what I suggested. I wait a few more minutes before I'm not as hard as before, and shift a bit to make sure my throbbing erection is well hidden. Forgetting about the walk, I head to the hotel immediately, only a few minutes later than the others.

First of all, I decide to check in with Giselle's plans, but when I arrive at the girls' room, I can hear them talk and giggle, so I figure I won't be getting with her anytime soon. Not tonight, at least. I sigh disappointedly before heading back to the room I'm sharing with Jake. Luckily we both got a key, so I get in without having to knock and wait, but then I freeze. On one of the beds is Rose, in a doggy style which I consider to be close to perfect. She's completely naked, and her petite ass is raised while she's getting fucked by her boyfriend. His hips clap against her ass, and both of them are moaning without holding back. I'm back to the throbbing erection of the restaurant by the time I get noticed. "Oh my god, Lance!" Rose calls out but then slams her hips back against Jake as soon as he slows down his thrusts. "Don't stop!" She whimpers before looking over at me with her big, lustful eyes. I have never felt really attracted to Rose, but the combination of her pale skin and the petite body have something erotic for sure. "Join us. Can he join us, baby? Please?" She begs, looking back at her boyfriend. My eyes widen, but quickly glance over to Jake as he keeps pounding the redhead. I didn't think he would agree at first as he seems to hesitate, but then nods. Lust has already taken over and I'm not even thinking about it, I need to get some release. I rush out of my clothes while moving over to the couple on the bed, kneeling in front of Rose.

I have never been in a threesome before, and I think that goes for all three of us. But Rose seems to be extremely eager to try it out as her lips immediately wrap around my cockhead. Jake's thrusts seem to do the rest, making her body bounce between ours. When he thrusts in, her body moves forwards, making her take my cock into her mouth deeper, and when he pulls back, she moves her body with him to create a steady head bump onto my throbbing dick. "Mmphm!" Rose moans out onto my shaft, taking it deeper every time Jake slams his cock into her pussy. While using one of her hands to stay up, she moves the other one up to fondle my heavy, cum-filled ball sack. This movement creates an open area, which I use to slide my hand over to her breasts. They are smaller than Giselle's and Alexa's, but they are still very perky and above every other advantage - which every pair of boobs have - her nipples are pierced! I let the stud roll between my thumb and index finger along with the nipple while starting to rock my hips back and forth. She eagerly welcomes both my touch and my thrusts, as her lips clench even tighter around my cock while blowing me.

Helped by my thrusts and the bounces created by Jake's, it doesn't take very long before my balls are slapping against the redhead's chin. Gags and moans are filling up the room, along with manly groans. I'm not sure where to look as I enjoy fucking Rose's mouth, while she's taking two hard cocks balls-deep. "Argh, fuck!" Jake shouts out as his head throws back, and I watch how he gives one last, rough thrust into his girlfriend's crotch. Rose presses herself forward, taking my entire cock down her throat and keeping it there, and I explode within seconds. Not able to even try and hold back, 3 thick streams of cum shoot straight into her throat.

The three of us drop down into the bed, and I look at Rose. I smirk as I notice how she swallows another time before licking her lips, and then the cute girl snuggles up between us. Pulling me and Jake closer to her own sweaty body, and we easily cooperate to cuddle up with her. My hand moves up to grope one of her perky tits, noticing some cum dripping out of her pussy, before looking back up. Jake and Rose have started to make out with each other, and I just watch the show before the redhead turns her head to give me the same treatment. Pushing her lips against mine, and basically shoving her tongue into my mouth, I passionately start kissing her back. My hand squeezes and kneads the tit as good as possible, and we kiss for a few minutes before she breaks it up. "I should go back, they're probably wondering what I'm doing over here." She giggles as she gets up, but not before leaning down to press a kiss on our cocks. "I love you." She says to Jake before mouthing a 'thanks' to me, and off she goes. "Holy shit." Jake grins as he looks at me, standing up. "I need a shower."

When Jake gets out of the bathroom, clean and dressed, I look at him. "We didn't plan this." Jake quickly says as he must have noticed the questioning look on my face. "We thought you'd be away for a while, and we haven't had any in a few days. When you entered, I guess Rose got even hornier by seeing your crotch. And who am I to ruin her fun." He says with a soft laugh. I shrug and smirk while standing up. "Exactly what I thought," I say jokingly as I walk into the bathroom, leaving him alone to figure out what to do with the messy sheets.

...

The next day we decide to move on as we want to be on time for the party, and Jake offers to get the first shift. While Jake and I are well rested - we got the full 10 hours sleep last night - the girls seem to be pretty tired. They almost immediately disappear into the bedrooms, which leaves me all alone with a beer. "So, about last night.." Jake suddenly calls out, and I hop up to get to the driver's section. "What about that?" I ask, afraid he got mad all of the sudden. I didn't want to ruin the 'good' vibes of the trip.

"Eh. Rose loved what we did, and apparently, she loves your cock. So I'd like to ask you, don't fuck her when I'm not around, alright?" Jake says in one breath, glancing at me to see my reaction. "I- I guess." I agree, thinking that's only fair.

"But does that mean.." I say suggestively, and Jake just nods. "When we get the chance, at least." He adds, and reaches out to pick up his beer. We both take a sip while I let the new information sink in. Jake asked me if I wanted to get into another threesome, or maybe even multiple, as soon as possible. He didn't exactly put it in those words, but that's pretty much what he meant. And I agreed, without thinking.

...

I take over the wheel after a lunch break. Everyone is fully awake by then, the scenery is beautiful and I can't get Giselle and Rose out of my head. The girls are talking with each other, as usual, while Jake is mostly listening.

"Hey there." I suddenly hear, followed by Giselle dropping down in the passenger seat and letting her hand rest on my thigh. "I can't stop thinking about what you did for me yesterday," She says, while her hand fondles over my thigh in the direction of my crotch. "And I want to thank you for it." She says with a soft giggle. Her body leans forward to kiss my neck, while she properly starts rubbing my cock now, although it's still through the fabric of my jeans. "I'm not exactly in the position for this," I smirk as I glance at her, noticing the hungry look in her eyes. "Just don't crash." She says with a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice, and she squeezes my shaft. I can hear my zipper sliding down, and hope for the best nobody walks in on this. This would be my second first-experience, as I never received road head before. She takes her time to open my pants to tease me, and by the time she pulls my cock out of my boxers, I'm close to being fully erect. It only takes a kiss on the tip, her plump lips feeling even better than Rose's. "Shit.." I groan as one of my hand moves up to rest on her back. When Rose didn't waste any time last night, Giselle starts slowly swirling her tongue around my cock head. Her fingers wrap around the length, pumping up and down along it as she keeps teasing the tip.

"It's so big." I hear her whisper, and a warm breath tickles my cock. I feel a rush of confidence, along with proudness, as I hear the compliment. I never thought of myself as a 'hung' guy, but I'm aware that I am bigger than average, and now Giselle confirmed this. Plus the fact that I got two girls to suck my cock in barely a day. "Mmh.." I bite my lip while keeping a focus on the road the best I can. Luckily the GPS says we have to follow a pretty straight road for at least half an hour, so it's not that hard. I just have to follow Giselle's advice and don't crash, while the ebony girl works my cock.

I can feel how she sucks my tip into her mouth, but not going any further than the cockhead. My hand moves up, trailing from her back and get to a stop on top of her head. My fingers brush through her dark brown hair, feeling how it curls over my fingers. Her full lips move upwards until they are only pressed against my very tip before they slide down onto my cock again. Taking about half an inch deeper before going back to the position. She starts swapping between kissing the tip and working down the shaft, and the contrary between those movements made all of this really good.

We're about 10 minutes into the blowjob when I could suddenly hear a gasp, followed by quick footsteps moving away. I don't get the chance to notice who just caught us, and Giselle doesn't seem to care at all. She just keeps bobbing on my cock, although she has stopped taking it any deeper around 6 inches in. The last two inches must be too much. My hand is starting to lead her up and down, wanting her to pick up the pace, and I can feel her lips slightly vibrate around my shaft. Soft moans reaching my ears now and again.

I'm doing a good job lasting, but I'm starting to get really close. Giselle must have noticed this as she pulls her lips off my cock and starts furiously jerking me off. I give her a surprised look as she pulls out a tissue, keeping it ready to catch my sperm. "Not really a swallower. Not yet, at least." She whispers with a promising wink, before leaning in to softly kiss my lips. She quickly pulls away, not wanting to distract me from the road too long. I just let loose then, not holding back as I cum all over her dark-skinned hand and the tissue.

"Mhm, so your sister caught us," Giselle says as she watches my load shooting out of my cock, and then shrugs. She makes sure my limp shaft is clean before slipping it back into my pants, zipping them back up as if nothing ever happened. The tissue quickly gets tossed out of the window. "So, does that make us even?" The girl giggles, and I nod. "But I'm always up to get evener," I say with a smirk, and she softly laughs. "I'm down. But I don't think they are." She says, pouting as she nods in the direction of the back. I'm not too sure about that. Rose and Jake are eager, but would they involve a fourth person? And then there's Alexa, who only seemed to be willing to seduce me until I agreed to drive the RV. Since the road trip started, she has almost acted as a prude around me. But even then, she completed the dare without much resistance. Giselle and I start softly talking about daily things, which doesn't allow me to get lost in thoughts.

...

The sun is starting to go down by the time we reach our last stop. The place of the party was getting closer, and we will arrive tomorrow. There's no hotel around this time as we kind of stopped in the middle of nowhere, so the beds will have to do again. "What about we set up a campfire?" Jake suggests while we get out of the RV one by one. Everyone seems to react positively to that idea, so Jake and I start collecting wood around the area while the girls pick a good spot.

We picked a beautiful area to spend our last night, nearby a river. It's on the edge of a forest, and the fire gets made pretty much in the middle of the open spot. "This should do," Jake says as he tries to carefully light it. "It's perfect." Alexa smiles as she sits down on a blanket, followed by Rose and Giselle. I remember seeing two folding chairs in the back of the RV, so I hurry inside to get them. Throwing one towards Jake - who easily catches it - I put the other one down to take a seat myself. The girls seem to be pretty comfortable on the blanket, and they don't make any problems of it.

The sun has completely disappeared out of sight by now, and the only source of light are some street lights in the distance, and of course the campfire. Giselle lets out a happy sigh before she glances over at me. I smile back and watch as her eyes slide on towards Jake. 'She's planning something' I think to myself, and can't hold back a soft smirk. Luckily nobody notices or cares enough to ask about it.

I make another trip to the RV to get some drinks, putting them in a cooler as we might be outside for a while. Everyone slept during the day...

When I get back to the others, I pick up on the ongoing conversation. "She was doing what?" Rose says in disbelief, her eyes glued to Giselle, who's just giggling a bit. I make more noise than intended while sitting down and putting the cooler next to me, and everyone looks back at me. "Well, he's pretty big," Giselle says, the same giggly tone in her voice. I open a can of beer while raising my eyebrow, not sure what she means.

"That's not a reason to get it in your mouth!" Alexa resists, and I realize what's the conversation about. My stepsister, who caught her friend giving me road head, exposed us to the others. Rose now has a smile on her face, as if agreeing with Giselle's words. Jake whispers something to her, and she nods. "Relax, Alexa." The redhead says as she scoots closer to her blonde friend. "I thought this whole trip was about new experiences?"

"Well, yeah! But I meant the huge party we're about to get into.." Alexa says, her voice getting quieter. "Why would we exclude anything?" Giselle giggles as she winks at me, and I softly shake my head. I pretend to be more embarrassed than I actually am, as I'm not sure what should be kept a secret and what not.

"Giselle gave a blowjob to a guy who's driving for the first time, and apparently the same guy made her squirt earlier." Rose starts off, and I can see her hesitate. So Giselle told them everything... "And Jake and I got into our first threesome," Rose says after a short break. Both Giselle and Alexa's eyes widen as they look at each other. They realize neither of them was involved, and move their eyes to me. I'm not able to put on a surprised face in time. "Oh my god," Giselle says as she bites her lip. "You let both of them fuck you?"

Rose nods. "Well, Jake got my pussy as always, and I got the other one to suck on." She explains, giggling. The couple seems to be pretty comfortable to share this information, and Giselle is clearly aroused by the story, or maybe even the thought of it. Alexa is just staring at us as she has gotten completely silent. "It was after I ate Giselle's pussy, and I was desperate to get into some action.." I start explaining, but I get interrupted by Rose.

"Have you ever been with a girl, Alexa?" The redhead asks bravely as she looks at my stepsister. Alexa shrugs and then shakes her head. "Me neither." Rose continues as she scoots even closer, their bodies pressing against each other. Jake, Giselle and I watch them concentrated. Rose's hand moves up to Alexa's cheek, and she starts tenderly caressing the cheek. She must have been wanting this since she got to taste my stepsister because she softly presses her lips against Alexa's.

"Your girlfriend is insane," Giselle says, and I think she means that as a compliment. The ebony stands up and starts walking towards us. Her fingers slide over my shoulder blades as she walks past me, gesturing to come along. She takes a seat in Jake's lap and starts slowly rocking her big ass over his crotch.

I'm not even bothered by her picking Jake as my eyes move back to the two other girls after scooting closer to Giselle. I might get into another threesome action, as Giselle seems to be very turned on by the idea of being with two guys. She starts rubbing my crotch as we all go back to watching Rose and Alexa. Their lips are sealed together in a deep, passionate kiss as Rose is taking the opportunity to explore Alexa's body with her hands. The pale hands caress all over her, giving primary attention to my stepsister's thighs and breasts.

After a while, I notice Rose is getting a grip on the bottom edge of Alexa's tank top. Their lips release each other, and I notice how Alexa is blushing madly. Although her arms immediately raise as her lover she's with at the moment starts pulling the top up. She's wearing a likewise bra as the one I saw her in before, although it's a red lace one this time. The two girls start making out again, getting more wild. I turn my head to the side to notice Giselle started kissing Jake. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her hand pulled away from my crotch a few moments ago.

So now Jake and Rose have swapped partners. I can't help but feel a bit left out as every girl seem occupied, but I continue enjoying the show.

Alexa suddenly speaks up. "If we're really going to do this, then I have two rules. First of all, whatever happens here, doesn't get spread around, mhm?" She says, looking at us one by one. I nod immediately, agreeing to not tell anyone about this evening. "And things don't get weird between us." She adds, and it takes until she starts kissing Rose again for me to realize that's the second rule.