Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another few minutes of watching the two pairs making out with each other, Rose and Alexa stand up. They look over at me, lewd smiles all over their faces as they must really want this by now. Rose gestures me to watch her as she walks over to Giselle. She must have a beautiful sight of the round ass, only covered by some booty shorts, as the ebony is lustfully French kissing Jake. Rose raises her hand, letting it fall down on her butt. A smack fills up the area, followed by a girlish groan of Giselle as she breaks the kiss. I lean forward a bit, allowing myself to properly see the second spank. Rose's hand is an awesome contrast to the dark skin of Giselle.

After getting her ass slapped a few times, Giselle stands up. "Bitch." She giggles as she presses herself against the petite body of Rose. Their lips melt together as if they have both done this before, and I suddenly feel two hands touching my thighs. Alexa has crawled between my legs, looking up at me with hungry eyes. "I-I'm the only one who hasn't seen your dick yet. And the stories about it sound pretty awesome, so.." She softly says as she starts opening my pants.

...

The evening starts escalating even more from then on. While Alexa is clumsily trying to get to my thick shaft, I glance over at the others. Giselle and Rose got to the end of their kiss, and I notice how the ebony beauty is tugging down the panties of her friend. Rose is wearing another summer dress - I'm starting to suspect she only brought those - so Giselle has easy access below. Giselle says something, but I can't quite understand what, and both girls giggle before she lays down. Rose looks over at me and bites her lip, and I then find out why. She didn't exactly look at me, but more at my heating step-sister finally pulling my cock out.

I groan as I feel her soft lips pressing against the side of my cock, blood pumping into it, exploring its length with careful kisses. That's number three to give me a blowjob, and I've got them all, I think to myself with a smirk. Rose returned her focus to Giselle as she straddles her face. The redhead visibly moans at the first touch of Giselle's tongue against her pussy. It's a very erotic scene, the pale petite girl getting eating out by the black bustier one.

I'm not even thinking about Jake as he's the one to be left out now, but he's not taking that. While enjoying Alexa's soft, wet tongue swirling all over my cock, I notice the younger guy walking up to his girlfriend. He pulled the zipper of his pants down, and his cock through the opening, and is now holding it in front of the cute redhead. Not wasting any time, she takes the shaft into her mouth. Seemingly being very familiar with doing that.

I can feel Alexa's hand wrapping around the base of my shaft, right before she starts stroking it slowly. She moves her head down, wrapping her lips over a part of it and softly sucking it into her mouth. "Fuck.." I say as my stepsister is sucking onto my balls, her lips vibrating onto the skin.

I never thought my step-sister would be sucking me off while her friends are in an oral threesome almost within arms reach, but here I am. I've never seen or heard my step-sister bring back guys to the house, but she's as good with her mouth as her two friends. Her lips softly tug onto my balls as she backs away from them, and then she spits on them. I feel how she wipes the drool opens with her tongue, making sure my ball sack is sloppy before moving over to my shaft. I can feel how her lips are still covered in spit slightly as she presses them against my tip again. Her crystal blue eyes gazing up at me, before pressing herself forward onto my cock. My cock slides into her mouth, and I can feel it entering her throat. I let out a deep groan as she does, feeling how my shaft gets squeezed by the tightness. She stops going deeper when her lips bump into her hand, which she still uses to stroke my cock.

My eyes move back over to the other three as I hear Rose starting to gag on Jake's cock. They are surely getting into this as Jake is slowly thrusting his cock in and out of his girlfriend's throat, keeping it down long enough for her to gag on it. There's some drool running down her chin as she does, her tits bouncing slightly as she's moving her hips. The sight of her properly riding Giselle's face, along with the gags and the soft pants of Giselle now and again... It sure turns me on, along with the attention Alexa is giving me.

My step-sister must've noticed that I am getting close as she pops her mouth off my cock, letting it stand up by itself. There's drool everywhere, along with some pre-cum leaking down my cock head. Alexa looks up at me, breathing heavier than normal but there's a lewd smile on her face. "Seems like you're enjoying the trip after all, huh." She giggles, and I can't do anything else but nod.

I need to fuck someone desperately, but luckily there are three smoking hot girls who must be thinking the exact same way. My hand moves down to get a soft hold on Alexa's arm, leading her up. She quickly straddles me, and almost immediately my hands move over to her ass. Getting a firm grip on it, which forces a moan to escape her lips before she lustfully presses them against mine.

We kiss for about a minute while I play with her well-formed butt, making sure her workouts have been productive, and then she breaks the kiss. Her hands move over to grab her own top, pulling it above her head. She tosses it away, and I take a good look at her awesome breasts, only illuminated by the campfire. That might be another reason why this whole thing is so damn erotic! I lean in to kiss one of the soft orbs, my tongue trailing over her areola before softly biting the nipple.

My shirt is next, followed by her slender hands caressing over my chest before Alexa stands up. "Help me with those." She says, and she doesn't even have to point out what she's talking about. I reach out to unbutton her jeans shorts, tugging them down quickly. I'm not sure if I took the panties with them immediately, or if she's just not wearing any, but I don't care. I'm about to fuck my gorgeous step-sister, and who knows what else the night might bring.

Alexa seems to look around for something, and it takes a couple of seconds before I realize what. "Shit. Did anyone bring condoms?" I call out as I look over at Giselle and the couple still going at it, although they have swapped positions a bit. Jake is licking Rose from behind, although I'm not sure if it's her front or back door. Hell, from what I know it could be both. In the meanwhile, Giselle has her legs spread wide with the redhead's face buried between them.

As she's the only one not using her mouth, she looks over at me and nods. "Th-There should be some in my bag." She mutters between moans, and that's all I need to hear. I jump up and actually run towards the RV.

By the time I get back with a couple of condoms, Jake has already replaced his tongue by his cock, slowly thrusting into the soaking wet slit of his girlfriend. Alexa didn't just wait as she's now eagerly kissing Giselle, while Rose's face is still buried between the ebony's legs. I stop for a few seconds to take in this sight while trying to open the condom pack as quickly as possible. After sliding the rubber over my eager, rock-hard cock, I move over to Alexa. She's on all fours, which gives me easy access to her twat the same way the other guy is fucking Rose.

When I playfully tap my cock against her pussy lips before rubbing it over them a few times, I can see Alexa shiver. I make sure the condom is coated with pussy juices before I align my cockhead against her entrance. While handling my cock with one hand, I use the other to get a soft grip on her waist. I pull her towards me at the same time of pushing in, slowly letting my entire cock penetrate her. I feel how my balls softly slap against her thigh before I pull back, and soon I'm properly fucking my step-sister. All while watching Rose getting fucked by her boyfriend, while the two girls are using their mouths on Giselle while getting fucked.

Alexa's moans are clearly hearable even though her mouth is locked onto Giselle's lips. She's exactly wet enough for me to easily slide in and out, although I wouldn't just call it moist. I'm already suspecting she's not a squirter, unlike Giselle. She's really tight, and at first, I am afraid I would hurt her. But when all I can hear is the pleasure in her moans, I start swaying my hips back and forth with more force.

Giselle's legs are wrapped around Rose's head, and I'm pretty sure she's having a hard time not drowning down there. Out of past experience, I know Giselle gets extremely wet, and this is clearly turning her on. She's basically humping against the redhead's face while letting out moans which are mostly suppressed thanks to the making out with Alexa. I can hear a smack, and look up at Jake looking at me with a cheeky grin. I'm surprised that - with the choice of three beautiful women - he picks the one he has fucked dozens of times, but I guess he wanted to start off with her. The way he's looking at Giselle while his girlfriend eats her pussy, and Alexa while I'm pounding her, makes me believe he's not stopping until he got a piece, or multiple, from both of them. My thrusts are pretty fast by now, but Jake is really going at it. His cock is slamming into her cunt, and it's easily twice as hard as during my first experience with the couple.

My hands move over to the perfect buttcheeks of my step-sister, and I watch how my cock disappears into her pussy over and over again before my eyes start wandering around the action again. "Fuck, I'm there!!" Rose moans as she pulls her head up, creating a distance of about an inch between her mouth and Giselle's pussy. Her pussy must start to tighten up a lot as Jake groans out loud. Their sounds calm down after a couple of seconds, and Jake pulls out his cock. It looks really sloppy, covered in his own cum and Rose's pussy juices. The guy smirks and gestures the two girls in front of him to stand up, clearly having something in mind.

Jake lays down in front of Alexa in a way she has access to his cock from the sides. She eagerly takes it into her mouth, starting to suck on it, while Jake mumbles some instructions to the two other girls. Rose lays down between his legs, eagerly starting to suck and lick all over his balls while Giselle takes a seat onto his face. I watch as the black girl gets into a 69 position with Jake, taking over the cock from Alexa. She sucks onto his cockhead while Alexa trails her tongue up and down the bottom part of his dick.

I'm still enjoying the tightness of Alexa's snatch, my entire length thrusting into her soaking wet pussy. I can feel her starting to tremble while her moans are getting more intense right before I can feel her pussy clenching onto my cock. I just keep fucking her during the orgasm, turned on by everything that's going on. I'm about ready to burst, so I quickly pull out to get rid of the condom. A couple of strokes and I'm shooting a thick load of cum onto my step-sister's firm ass.

Jake is hard again by now, which I consider being pretty normal as the three girls are all over his cock. To my surprise, Alexa seems to be very eager to take the second shaft, as she looks at Rose with a hungry look. "Can I..?" She asks and Rose nods, quickly pressing the lips of her blonde friend. Not wasting any time, my stepsister moves up to straddle Jake while Rose slides a condom over her boyfriend's cock. Using one hand to lead his cock between her juicy pussy lips while the other one is resting on his chest to keep a balance. Jake can only guess who's riding him as his face is buried beneath Giselle.

Although I don't need a long time to recover, I need some. I just take a seat to watch the two girls ride Jake's cock and face, while they start making out with each other. Alexa's hands are holding onto Giselle's huge tits by now, properly kneading them as she moans. Rose takes a seat as she's clearly aroused by the sight of her boyfriend into action. The fact that the cute redhead starts stroking my cock while we watch makes sure I'm hard again in no time.

I can see Rose looking at my cock as her pale fingers are wrapped around it, giving the same contrast I've been loving to see around. I'm a white guy, but my shaft seems pretty dark compared to Rose's skin tone. She's about ready to let me use her however I want, but I shake my head before looking over at Giselle. The poor girl hasn't got any dick inside of her since this started, and has been pretty patient. Just taking tongues the whole time, but she must be craving to get a step further.

"We can share." I hear the warm breath against my ear as Rose whispers into it, giving some instructions before she stands up. She walks over to the threesome going on, and takes Giselle's hand to help her stand up. Jake looks slightly disappointed but the pussy is immediately replaced by Alexa's tongue as she lustfully rides him, her breasts bouncing against his chest. Rose playfully brushes her fingers through the blonde hair of her boyfriend before pushing Giselle back down to the floor. She crawls on top herself, and I smile at the sight of their pussies pressed together. They seem to grind against each other for a bit before getting comfortable, their sex organs parting a few inches but still remaining really close.

I quickly move over to them, getting on my knees behind them. Rose's on top, which gives me a clear sight of her petite ass, as well as her face buried into the full bosom of her black friend. She's eagerly nibbling onto the almost flat nipple, although they seem to be very hard by now. Getting an idea, which would probably make Giselle longing for my cock even more, I just lay my shaft on her pussy lips. My hands move onto Rose's ass to press her down a bit, squeezing my cock between the two snatches. My hips sway back, but I make sure my cock doesn't slip out, before thrusting back in. I groan as I feel my cock being surrounded by pussy lips, their juices coating my member.

I slap Rose's ass as it seemed to turn her on when Jake did it, and she groans lustfully. Glancing back at me, asking for more with only her gaze. I spank her another time, watching the smaller ass slightly jiggle as I do so. "You won't hurt me... Just fuck me hard." I hear Giselle say, and that's the moment I decide to fulfill her clear needs, pressing my cockhead against the entrance of her pussy. I remember the rubbers and reach out to get one, but her voice quickly stops me. "No condom! I'm on the pill." She whines out and I slam my cock into her without any further thinking.

I've been wanting to do this since she showed me her magnificent pussy after the two rounds of truth or dare, and I can't recall why I decided to wait this long. She's been here the whole time and hasn't been exactly occupied. But maybe the tension made all of this even better...

Her thick pussy lips feel like they are sucking my prick inside, and it's almost like she could keep it inside forever if she wants too. Her pussy muscles skillfully work my cock, tightening and releasing around it with perfect timing. I keep giving steady thrusts as I'm holding Rose's ass with one hand and Giselle's waist with the others, slightly pulling to let their bodies move along with mine.

Jake and Alexa have flipped around, him being on top of her now as he roughly thrusts into her pussy, while his hand seems to be squeezed between their bodies to rub her clit, which makes her moan really loud. If a car happens to pass by, I'm pretty sure they would hear her. I'm not sure where Jake learned to fuck like this, but his thrusts look far more experienced than mine, I imagine. His ballsack is clapping against her ass, but his thrusts slightly slow down every time his cock gets at the deepest point to make sure they don't hurt her. He's totally focused on pleasuring her, his lips pressed onto her neck and I'm sure there have been a few hickeys added there.

"Harder!" Giselle moans out, and I smirk. Yeah, heating her up before pounding her was certainly a good idea. My hand moves down between their bodies as I don't want to forget about Rose, rubbing her pussy a few times before sliding two fingers inside. I start to thrust my fingers at the same pace of my cock, although Giselle's pussy is getting spread way more. Giselle is moaning out loud and is getting close to compete with Alexa's volume as I lean forwards a bit to get a better angle. My free hand is resting on Rose's ass, as her moans are muffled onto the jugs of Giselle. I can feel both girls almost gushing juices over my hand and cock, and let out a deep groan.

After fucking Giselle for a few minutes, I decide to use the full possibilities of this position. I pull my cock out of the pussy I was currently thrusting into, and sit up about three inches higher. I slap Rose's ass once before penetrating her pussy.

Although she's the smallest of the girls, and her petite body would say otherwise, she's not as tight as Alexa and Giselle. She's obviously been having sex a lot lately, and she's pretty stretched out. Not that her pussy is bad, or anything, I would love to have a slit like this every night. I start thrusting the same way as I did to her friend. It doesn't take long before she's moaning out loud too, while I can feel my balls slapping against Giselle's soaking wet pussy.

As she seems to love the rough treatment, I reach out to collect her medium length hair together as good as possible. Her back arches a bit, causing her breasts to press against Giselle's underboob, and I feel how I thrust even deeper into her. "Fuck, like that!" She moans out, almost screaming the words with a lustful tone.

Jake and Alexa are really going at it, and while I was busy taking care of the other two girls, they must have tried out every possible position possible. I couldn't help but smirk as I thought about them wrestling to get on top of each other, fucking each other's brains out. My stepsister seems to have the upper hand right now as she's reverse cowgirl riding my new friend fast, his hands holding her tits and visibly pinching her nipples. I notice Jake does the same like me - occasionally glancing over at the other group of lewd fun.

I'm getting closer to my second orgasm of the evening as I decide I should give Giselle another turn. My hand lands on Rose's ass another time, as she truly loves the random spanks, and reach between the bodies of her and Giselle to rub her clit while still holding her hair. She cums within seconds, which allows me to slide my cock over to Giselle's cunt again.

I start ravishing the ebony girl for the second time, groaning as I love getting back to her tightness. Rose's red hair keeps wrapped into my hand as I use it to thrust harder into the pussy of her friend. Convinced to make her cum, hoping she will squirt like last time, I start making my movements as perfect as possible. My balls clap against her round ass over and over again as I allow Rose to lean down a bit. She eagerly uses it to kiss Giselle's jugs, adding to the stimulation.

"I-I'm close." I suddenly groan out, as if telling Rose to suck better. Fortunately, it only takes two more strokes before Giselle tightens up extremely, clenching around my cock. I don't think it has ever been squeezed that tightly, and along with the sensation of her pussy juices gushing over my cock, I throw my head back and explode. A huge amount of cum fills her pussy, and it starts dripping out as soon as I pull my cock out.

I look over at Jake and Alexa, noticing my stepsister's face is covered in cum. I smirk softly as I sit down, thinking about what just happened. For the next few minutes, all we can hear is the heavy panting as everyone tries to catch their breath. The sweaty bodies of Giselle and Rose are still pressed together as Alexa crawls over to them. Her fingers trail over the messy pussy lips of her black friend, as they are covered in my cum, and giggles before cuddling up with them. I can hear them whisper, but am not able to understand their words.