Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure it looked good, even if I'd stretched it over the past nine months pretty well beyond its original tight genetic confines. Hell, it was still pretty tight even considering all that.

He looked askance at me, but my smile and nod indicated that I was cool with everything.

Mark reached under Chrissie and began to rub her sopping wet cunt with his hand, rubbing her entire slit, while placing a thumb at the entrance to her asshole. He slipped his thumb into her asshole as she continued to suck on my cock. Chrissie moaned, mouth full. She pretty much let me fuck her up the ass once or twice a week now, so her asshole was well used to being stretched. Mark's hand continued to rub her pussy as his thumb slipped in and out of her ass. She was rubbing her crotch against his hand. That meant she was wicked horny. But to her groan of disappointment, he took his hand away.

He had decided to suck on her pussy for a while. I knew Mark, like me, loved eating pussy.

Mark bent down and kissed her soft ass. She raised her ass as much as possible to meet him, opening her legs a little wider as she continued to slurp hungrily on my meat. Bending further, and spreading her ass cheeks apart, Mark kissed along the crack of her ass towards her swollen pussy lips. He kissed the moist lips softly. She moaned around my cock and I could feel the vibration run though it to my balls. I watched Mark slid his tongue into her treasure, tasting the delicious fluid I knew would be found there.

Meanwhile, I had both hands on her head and I was actually humping my hips upwards somewhat, fucking her mouth. It was a good thing, too, because Chrissie had forgotten to continue with my blowjob momentarily, as she had become absorbed in Mark's tongue sucking her pussy. I held her hair out of her face so I could watch my cock slide in and out of her mouth.

Mark buried his face in Chrissie's ass, his tongue darting all over her hard little clitoris. She squirmed before us, moaning. Teasing her, he licked up her slit, licking the skin between her asshole and her pussy. His tongue circled her anus, licking all around it. Then he slid his tongue inside Chrissie's ass.

Chrissie's face blushed scarlet, and that was always the first sign to me that she was about to cum.

Way to go Mark!

Her breathing began to get deeper.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth with a slurping noise.

"Oh, my Lord!" she gasped out, surprised, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She shook momentarily as the orgasm washed over her, then sighed, and shoved my cock back in her mouth.

Mark spread her beautiful ass cheeks wide, sliding his tongue in and out of her asshole as she tried desperately to continue giving me a blowjob.

Suddenly, he withdrew his tongue and clamped his mouth around her entire cunt, sucking her lips inside. She moaned as his tongue lapped quickly over her clitoris. She held my dick in her mouth, sucking hard, but not moving her mouth. She was too caught up in the secondary wave of another approaching orgasm.

I had to give Mark credit where he was due, he was relentless. His tongue licked wildly over the sensitive clit that he held in his mouth. She moaned loudly, cumming. She pressed her sexy ass back against his face, rubbing herself on his mouth as she came hard. She was on fire, nearly sucking my dick right off my body! Her heart was pounding, and she was gasping for breath through her nose.

Not only was it exciting to Chrissie, but Mark had risen to the occasion again as well. He got up on his knees behind her, dick standing tall, as I watched him maneuver himself behind Chrissie, half standing, half kneeling on the couch.

He ran his dick down the crack of her creamy white ass until it reached her sopping wet, needy slit. He placed it at the entrance to her treasure, and then he slowly inserted his cock into her dripping pussy. I knew when Mark was buried completely by the moan Chrissie released around my cock. She came to her senses finally and began to bob her head up and down on my dick again eagerly, to my satisfaction. I groaned as she hungrily went crazy on my dick, sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

Mark pushed forward, watching as her pink, swollen lips stretched open and accepted his shaft slowly. With my dick and Mark's inside her body, it was the first time that Chrissie had been double penetrated to my knowledge. She had a lot of cock planted firmly at that moment, between his and mine. Mark grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to slide himself in and out of her rapidly, slapping hard against her cheeks, causing them to shake.

She was enjoying the fucking so much, her eyes rolled back and she let my cock slip out of her mouth again. Her moans were no longer muffled and they filled the room. Mark was driving his manhood in and out of her eager snatch over and over with effort. Her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact, and the slapping noises his groin made against her ass were as loud as her cries.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned rhythmically as their bodies met with a slapping sound as Mark pounded against her ass.

In the meantime, I was left sitting there with a hard dick. I rubbed my huge head over her face, trying to get her to suck me again. But her face was clenched in ecstasy, eyes closed. When she felt me touch her cheek, she opened her eyes. My huge cock was right in front of her. She grabbed it obediently with her left hand, as she wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft. She shoved part of my cock in her mouth as Mark plowed at her pussy with his own cock. She began to slurp hungrily on my dick again while getting rammed in her horny cunt.

I had already cum twice, and so I was taking a long time with this second blowjob, able to resist the charms of her warm mouth.

But soon it was Mark's turn to cum again. He was driving into her when he suddenly pulled out and took careful aim at her beautiful, round ass. As I watched a thick, hot stream of cum shot out of his dick and onto her pale flesh as one of his hands held her sides tightly, not letting her get away. He grunted again as more of his fluid flowed out in spurts landing messily on her. He held himself, jerking, until every drop of his semen trickled out, finally withdrawing to survey his handiwork, as his dick softened.

Chrissie looked very erotic like that, and my gaze trailed down her body, examining every wonderful curve. I reached over to cup one of her hanging breasts, squeezing it gently as she sucked me.

I was hard, solid as granite by now.

Mark pulled out slumped back onto the couch. His look bespoke a pleasant exhaustion.

Chrissie, soaking in the moment, finally looked up at me and then at my cock.

"Sorry, baby," she cooed at me, breaking off her blowjob for a moment, looking up at me, "You've been waiting all this time. But I really need to have my big boy inside me."

I couldn't agree more.

I pulled her up onto my lap, and allowed her to impale herself on my cock as she'd done so many times before in those past many months. I wrapped my arms around her so that I could pull her close. And I felt her juices flood as soon as my dick slipped inside her. I knew Chrissie loved my thick shaft. She began a rocking movement on my cock, and I felt her juices around my cock, coating it, easing my passage. I smeared Mark's cum over her ass with my hand and rubbed some on my shaft between thrusts for extra lube. The girl was just so tight! It was warm and sticky. She fucked me hard, loving the way I split her open with each thrust like no other man could.

As I pistoned in and out of this horny girl, my eyes moved over her milky white tits bouncing up and down with each of my thrusts. I began to fuck her harder then, showing Mark how it was really done. Then the orgasm washed over her.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed out, "I love that fucking cock!"

Her moans were loud and course, as her orgasm would not let up. The look on her face was beautiful; it was a look of complete ecstasy. She was truly a beautiful young woman. I felt myself losing it, lasting barely longer than Mark had. I grunted, slapping up inside this girl a few more times. I jammed my cock far inside her and held it there, my dick spasming inside this tight vagina, letting loose a river of seed. My groans, however, were drowned out by her cries.

This bitch had an orgasm that would not stop!

After a few minutes she slowly began to relax, still impaled on my rod. I could have stayed like that for a long time enjoying the feeling of her silky walls against my hard flesh, but the day was growing longer and we had places to be.

"Time to go, darlin," I whispered to her, lifting her off my cock, "We need to get to Todd's."

Todd was waiting and we had been only supposed to stop at Mark's long enough to drop him off.

"Let me clean up first," she replied exhausted, as she walked to the bathroom.

As she left, Mark and I put any missing pieces of clothing back on.

"Dude," said Mark enthusiastically, "That was amazing."

"Yeah," I said grabbing another beer as we waited, "She's a great lay."

"Does she have a sister?" he asked, joining me in another beer.

"Doesn't matter," I told him, "After this trip I'm cutting her loose. You can have a go at her yourself, if she'll have you."

"Man," he asked incredulously, "Are you out of your mind? If I had that pussy I'd never let it go."

"There're a lot of holes around man," I said, "I need more variety."

We didn't have time to talk further as we heard Chrissie come out of the bathroom.

"Do you mind if Mark comes with us to Todd's?" I asked her.

Chrissie expression told me that she clearly hadn't expected Mark to come with us that far.

"Well," I continued before she had a chance to reply, "If Mark gets to fuck you, it seems only charitable that Todd gets to do so as well. And why should Mark only get to fuck you once?"

She seemed to think about my logic for a minute, which was clearly flawed, but she didn't argue. I noticed a new gleam in her eye and that told me the idea was fine by her.

"Okay," she said, a smile creeping across her face, "If that's what you really want."

"It is," I said, certainty in my voice.

I knew that she had fantasies. She'd told me as much. Chrissie was beginning to enjoy herself immensely.

The remainder of the drive was fairly ordinary. We were looking like all the other innocent twentysomethings out on the road. Chrissie took out the map to navigate and Mark and I bullshitted about models and cars and sports. If you didn't know better, you'd never have thought we'd had a threesome less than two hours ago.

Finally we arrived at Todd's house, to be greeted with warm grins and pats on the back. He lavished more hugs on Chrissie than was absolutely necessary considering that he knew she was my girlfriend, but he plied us with icy cold beers, and he was in on the plan, so I didn't mind much. Todd was a year older than me and now he had his own place. It was pretty nice so he was clearly doing well for himself.

After a few minutes, we all found ourselves sitting on his back patio.

"Got a girlfriend?" I asked him, after a lull appeared in the conversation.

"Nope," he said, "Totally a free agent dude!"

"Cool," I replied, "Then you won't feel guilty later when you fuck Chrissie."

Her head whipped around at us, still shocked at my behavior.

"Man," he enthused, "It'd be both a pleasure and an honor."

Chrissie blushed with the praise, but she was also starting to feel sassy. After a genuine threesome, she had lost a lot of the inhibition she might have had.

"Well we started on the way here," I told him, indicating Mark sitting across the way.

"I knew that you wouldn't be able to wait, man," he laughed, "I just hope you haven't worn her out."

"I may be a little buzzed," she said, "But I doubt all three of you guys have the energy to come close to wearing me out."

Mark and Todd both gave little whoops, encouraged by her statement.

"We'll have a chance to put that to the test later," I assured her.

This time her smile back at me was pretty brazen. She was daring me!

The darkening sky indicated that the impending evening was soon to be upon us. We got changed. Todd had put together a nice barbeque for us, and after a mouth watering meal Todd suggested we head down to his favorite local watering hole afterwards for some drinks. It was a nice little bar. We played some pool, and a game of darts, and shamelessly flirted with Chrissie, who gave as good as she got. I spent most of my time playing pool with Mark, which allowed Chrissie and Todd get better acquainted. Chrissie was using a lot of the same affectionate charms on Todd that she'd used to land me in the sack our first time together. Todd responded with the occasional peck on the cheek, and some pats on the ass, as he mixed in an occasional grope and squeeze for good measure. Pretty soon the fondling was mutual. At one point Chrissie even looked at me, winking, and before long she disappeared towards the bathrooms with Todd.

Wow, I thought. The girl moved fast when she wanted. I guess she understood that it was what I wanted too.

Chances are though she had no real idea what I wanted.

Of course I found out later that Chrissie had taken Todd into the girl's room with her. Apparently this place had one-toilet bathrooms, and she had given him one of those patented blowjobs she was so famous for. Report had it that Todd lasted even less time than Mark had, which I still rag on him unmercifully for to this day.

After a good four hours of no nonsense drinking, we left to go back to Todd's at around last call. It seemed like alcohol had gotten the better of Chrissie as she appeared done in for the night when we got in the car. But by the time we pulled into Todd's driveway, I noticed that in the back seat of the car, in which sat Mark and Chrissie, there was an open fly out of which pointed one very hard cock which was being stroked by her two tender hands. Chrissie appeared almost disappointed that we'd arrived at the house, but she anticipated the fun in store for her once we got inside.

Chrissie point blank refused to let go of her cock, and dragged Mark into the house by the skin of his manhood. God only knows what the neighbors would have thought if they had been awake enough to watch that little scene.

"I gotta take a piss," I said to no one in particular once we were inside, as I headed to the bathroom to take a well-deserved leak.

I found Chrissie alternately working on both Mark's and Todd's cocks when I came back from the john. She had sat them on the couch at some point, removed their pants and had gone to work in that methodical way of hers, alternating between the two. From behind, one could see the bottoms of her bare feet, up her legs, her gorgeous ass still clad in panties, her bare back covered only by the bra straps that matches her panties, and the back of her head bobbing up and down between Mark and Todd's legs, slurping loudly.

Her ass was waving in the air behind her, looking round and so luscious.

I just couldn't resist it and, as I watched them, I took off my shirt and stripped off my pants and underwear until I stood there buck naked, stroking my nearly ten inch shaft of steel.

"Fellas, let me show you how it's done," I told them after a minute, as I knelt behind Chrissie.

I slid my hand down the far side of her soft body, down her smooth, and then I slid it back up her leg, into the back of her tiny panties, feeling her smooth, bare ass. Then I slid my hand between her thighs, where I rubbed her crotch over her thin, wet panties. Chrissie reacted strongly to my touch, moaning and writhing beneath my hand, parting her legs for me. I could clearly feel my girlfriend's swollen vaginal lips through the soaking wet fabric.

Her bra straps had fallen off her shoulders and she was humping her crotch against my hand. I unhooked her bra, freeing her gorgeous breasts, and watching as they spilled out under her. Chrissie's chest was heaving. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt me rub her horny cunt over her panties. I placed my right leg between hers as I slid my hands into her panties and grabbed onto her bare ass, holding her crotch to my mouth. I leaned over and sucked her swollen cunt lips into my mouth through the skimpy material. Then I placed a finger at the side of Chrissie's tiny panties. I slowly pushed them to one side, exposing her swollen, pink, pouting lips. I could have almost cum all over the floor just staring at that quivering pussy. I leaned forward and kissed them gently.

She spread her smooth legs wider for me, needing more, and I slid my tongue inside her pussy, tasting her pooling nectar. She subtly writhed her crotch against my face in response. And I sucked those swollen, pink pussy lips into my mouth, pulling them outward, stretching the sensitive skin before letting it slide out of my mouth with a slurp.

"Oh fuck! That feels good!" she moaned, releasing the cock in her mouth for a moment.

I gripped the tiny waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She raised her sexy legs off the floor and allowed me the opportunity to slide the skimpy things down her beautiful legs.

My girlfriend was now naked before me, with her legs spread, and her mouth full of another man's cock. I buried my face in her beautiful pussy, my hands sliding under her soft ass. I licked at her defenseless cunt while squeezing her ass cheeks, driving her wild with desire.

"Oh, God!" she sighed, on the brink of orgasm.

She reached down and held my head between her legs. I loved the feel of her naked thighs on either side of my face as I ate her delicious pussy. But finally I could wait no longer for the main attraction. I slipped in behind Chrissie and began feeding my cock to the entrance of her needy pussy, pressing it against her, pushing forward, watching as my shaft entered the pink lips of Chrissie's vagina slowly.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss..." she moaned, as my warm dick was finally halfway inside her.

I pulled outward to the very tip of my mushroom head before shoving my meat back into, this time all the way. She moaned beneath me, as I began to slowly slide my manhood in and out of her welcoming hole. I increased the pace, causing her to moan softly around the cock in her mouth. Her tits were bouncing up and down under her, and her legs were spread wide around me, needing more of my dick.

I began to fuck Chrissie as hard as I could. I wouldn't stop fucking her. My long dick pounded away at that hungry vagina until she came.

"Oh! Oh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh! Oh! Unh!" she cried, ignoring the other guys as her cries filled the room.

I was drunk and so hard that I was all ready to cum. But I wanted to wait, so I withdrew from that sweet pussy after she'd finished her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck," she cried out despondently, as she felt the void I'd left, sensing I was through for the moment.

"I need cock," she explained, not wanting to go without any dick, particularly mine.

So she got up and positioned herself over Todd's cock facing away from him so she could see Mark and me at the same time. She sank down on top of him and we watched for a bit, stroking our own cocks. Then Mark stood on the couch next to Chrissie prompting her to give him some more action from her sexy mouth.

I'd never seen Todd's dick in action before, but I was thoroughly enjoying watching Chrissie completely loose herself in his thrusts. I knew Todd was as straight as they get, but I loved the look of Chrissie's engorged clit and her pussy with his cock in it.

I got close to them and began to rub her clit with my cock, inadvertently rubbing Todd's shaft too. This sent Chrissie over the top very soon afterwards. She had dropped Mark's cock, threw her head back, whipping her long thick blonde hair into Todd's face behind her, and began rocking and moaning very intensely. I kept my cock on her clit during this episode and Chrissie let out scream that would have woken the dead, let alone the neighbors.